Wanda J. (?)
F, b. 8 February 1958, d. 4 March 1990
Wanda J. (?) was born on 8 February 1958. She died on 4 March 1990 at Omak, Okanogan Co., WA, at age 32. She was buried in March 1990 at Tonasket Cemetery, Tonasket, Okanogan Co., WA.
Wanda Rae (?)
F, b. 27 January 1920
F, b. July 1856
- [S1540] 1900 Federal Census, Shelby County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1321; FHL #1241321.
F, b. circa 1818, d. after 12 April 1883
Weltha (?) was born circa 1818 at New York.1 She married William James Wright.1 Weltha (?) died after 12 April 1883.
- [S432] 1850 Federal Census, Licking County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 702.
F, b. November 1878
- [S1158] 1900 Federal Census, Fremont County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 433; FHL #1240433.
Wilhelmina (?) married Daniel Fager.
F, b. circa 1851
Wilhelmina (?) was born circa 1851 at Ohio. She married John M. Vargason circa 1868.
F, b. October 1839
- [S2941] 1900 Federal Census, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1801; FHL #1241801.
Wilhelmina M. (?)
F, b. circa 1906
Wilhelmina M. (?) was born circa 1906 at Indiana. She married Anthony Korte.
F, b. circa 1896
F, b. circa 1916
Willie (?) was born circa 1916 at Oklahoma.1 She married Wilburn Jamison, son of J. Luther Jamison and Mary (?).
- [S4048] 1940 Federal Census, Bryan County, Oklahoma. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 3278.
Willie P. (?)1
F, b. circa 1887
Willie P. (?) was born circa 1887 at Missouri.1 She married George Wallace Sneed, son of George Richard Sneed and Leonora Clemment, circa 1911.1
- [S1156] 1920 Federal Census, Saint Louis Independent City. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Rolls 947 - 961.
F, b. 23 January 1913, d. 13 November 2006
Wilma (?) was born on 23 January 1913 at Kansas.1 She married Glenn A. Sleeper.1 Wilma (?) died on 13 November 2006 at Adams Co. (probably), CO, at age 93 dates per SSDI, last residence Denver.
- [S2066] 1940 Federal Census, Jewell County, Kansas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 1236.
Wilmuth (?) married William Wickes.
Winifred (?) married Samuel Meals. Winifred (?) was also known as Winnie (?)
F, b. circa 1914
Winifred (?) was born circa 1914 at Kansas.1 She married Cecil L. Moore, son of John William Moore and Cora Edith Munsinger, before April 1940.1
- [S2981] 1940 Federal Census, Barber County, Kansas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 1219.
Wyla C. (?)1
F, b. 6 July 1902, d. July 1984
Wyla C. (?) was born on 6 July 1902 at Illinois.1 She married Pinkney Reeves Allen, son of Pinkney E. Allen and Caroline L. Reeves, circa 1925.1 Wyla C. (?) died in July 1984 at New York City, NY, dates per SSDI.
- [S1698] 1930 Federal Census, Jefferson County, Kentucky. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 756; FHL #2340491.
F, b. circa 1844
- [S131] 1880 Federal Census, Greene County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1133; FHL #1255133.
Zella (?) married Millard Donovan.
F, b. circa 1900
Zella (?) was born circa 1900 at Missouri.1 She married Ralph Windle, son of John S. Windle and Anna Townsend, before 14 April 1930, no children.1
- [S2476] 1940 Federal Census, St. Louis (Independent City), Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 2203.
F, b. circa 1860
Zerelda (?) was born circa 1860 at Illinois.1 She married Benjamin R. Shay, son of Abraham Shay and Lorinda Larimore, circa 1878.1
- [S144] 1880 Federal Census, Logan County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 0227; FHL #1254227.
[ unknown ] (?)
[ unknown ] (?) married (?) Bollenbacher 16 mat 1820 at Aschbach, Kusel District, Palatinate, Per IGI.
F, b. circa 1702
Note: Presumably she was of the Unami "Turtle" tribe of the Lenni Lenape, the Algonquin people of the New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania territory of that time.1 (?) was born circa 1702 at Lower Salford Twp., Montgomery Co., PA. She married Johannes Preisz, son of Rev. Jacob Preisz, circa 1722.
Children of (?) and Johannes Preisz
- [S82] Price Genealogy.
(?) married Christian Lang circa 1698 at Germantown (probably), Montgomery (now Philadelphia) Co., PA.
F, b. 19 October 1922
A. Rowland Aaron1
M, b. 26 July 1868
A. Rowland Aaron was born on 26 July 1868.1 He was the son of John P. Aaron and Julia Rowland.1 A. Rowland Aaron married Laura M. Weidner, daughter of Rev. William Weidner and Lydia Gilbert, on 20 June 1901, Ceremony by Rev. William Weidner (father of the bride.)1
John P. Aaron1
F, b. 8 September 1903
Margaret Aaron was born on 8 September 1903 at Lansdale, Montgomery Co., PA.1 She was the daughter of A. Rowland Aaron and Laura M. Weidner.1
Nathan Keith Abbot
M, b. 7 November 1923
Nathan Keith Abbot was born on 7 November 1923 at St. George, Washington Co., UT.