Elmer Ellsworth Gardner1
M, b. August 1862, d. 1930
Elmer Ellsworth Gardner was born in August 1862 at Sharon Twp., Franklin Co., OH.2,1 He was the son of Leonides Gardner and Ellen (?)2 Elmer Ellsworth Gardner married Mary Adelaide Devol, daughter of Manchester Howe Devol and Elizabeth Nutter, circa 1889.1 Elmer Ellsworth Gardner died in 1930.1
Children of Elmer Ellsworth Gardner and Mary Adelaide Devol
- Ellis Rupert Gardner+1 b. Jun 1890, d. 1968
- Helen R. Gardner+ b. 1891, d. 1960
- Mack Devol Gardner b. 1895, d. 1936
- Martin L. Gardner+ b. 1898, d. 1961
- Arthur Raymond Gardner b. 1900, d. 1929
- Leslie A. Gardner+ b. 4 Jul 1902, d. Feb 1965
- Arnold Lee Gardner+ b. 13 Jan 1906, d. Dec 1983
- Elizabeth E. Gardner+ b. 8 Nov 1907, d. 15 Jan 1998
Emily Anna Gardner
F, b. 31 December 1914, d. 10 September 1984
Emily Anna Gardner married Victor Winfield Starr, son of George Washington Starr and Lizzie Annie Leese. Emily Anna Gardner was born on 31 December 1914. She was the daughter of Frederick Arbuary Gardner and Laura May Reese. Emily Anna Gardner died on 10 September 1984 at age 69.
Etha Madge Gardner
Etha Madge Gardner married Carl Clifford Dimmitt.
Frances Gardner married Charles Oliver Iselin.
Frederick Arbuary Gardner
M, b. 1888, d. 15 March 1948
Frederick Arbuary Gardner married Laura May Reese, daughter of Anna Elizabeth Reese. Frederick Arbuary Gardner was born in 1888. He was the son of John George Gardner and Emily Bridle. Frederick Arbuary Gardner died on 15 March 1948.
George Gardner was born. He was the son of Sarah Roush.
Helen R. Gardner
F, b. 1891, d. 1960
Howard Cleveland Gardner1
M, b. 8 August 1884, d. 4 November 1954
Howard Cleveland Gardner was born on 8 August 1884 at West Virginia.1 He was the son of James Dryden Gardner and Susan M. Roberts. Howard Cleveland Gardner married Helen Reynolds Wendell, daughter of John Henry Windell and Mary Ellen Hicks, circa 1910.1 Howard Cleveland Gardner died on 4 November 1954 at Charleston, Kanawha Co., WV, at age 70.
- [S2735] 1930 Federal Census, Kanawha County, West Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 2537; FHL #2342271.
Hubert Paul Gardner
M, b. 6 August 1929, d. 28 January 1998
James Dryden Gardner
James Dryden Gardner married Susan M. Roberts.
John Gardner was born at Stratford-on-Avon, England. He was the son of Richard Gardner and (?) Mary. John Gardner married Elizabeth Mabley, daughter of Robert Mabley.
John George Gardner
M, b. 14 July 1857, d. 6 October 1923
John George Gardner married Emily Bridle, daughter of Richard Bridle. John George Gardner was born on 14 July 1857 at Stratfordshire, England. He was the son of John Gardner and Elizabeth Mabley. John George Gardner died on 6 October 1923 at age 66.
M, b. 10 March 1903, d. November 1980
M, b. circa 1835
- [S121] 1880 Federal Census, Franklin County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1015; FHL Film 1255015.
Leslie A. Gardner
M, b. 4 July 1902, d. February 1965
Leslie A. Gardner married Muriel E. (?). Leslie A. Gardner was born on 4 July 1902. He was the son of Elmer Ellsworth Gardner and Mary Adelaide Devol. Leslie A. Gardner died in February 1965 at Ypsilanti, Washtenaw Co., MI, at age 62.
Lula M. Gardner
F, b. 20 February 1897, d. 29 October 1994
Mack Devol Gardner
M, b. 1895, d. 1936
Martha Louise Gardner
F, b. 1933, d. 1933
Martin L. Gardner
M, b. 1898, d. 1961
Mary Constance Gardner1
F, b. 30 September 1873, d. 31 December 1933
Mary Constance Gardner was born on 30 September 1873 at Atchison Co., KS.1 She married John David Groff, son of Emmanuel M. Groff and Elizabeth Bowers, circa 1894.1 Mary Constance Gardner died on 31 December 1933 at York, York Co., NE, at age 60.
Child of Mary Constance Gardner and John David Groff
- [S3576] 1930 Federal Census, Meade County, South Dakota. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1552; FHL #1241552.
Mervin Gardner married Hattie (?).
Philo Gardner married Susan Young.
Richard Paul Gardner
M, b. 27 December 1963, d. October 1989
Richard Paul Gardner was born on 27 December 1963. He was the son of Minerva May Weaver. Richard Paul Gardner died in October 1989 at Delaware Co., OH, at age 25.
Robert Gardner married an unknown person .
Child of Robert Gardner
Roy Rupert Gardner
M, b. 15 May 1924, d. 9 December 1999
F, b. circa 1793, d. 1861
Sarah Gardner was also known as Maria Salome Gardner in German church records. She was born circa 1793 at Pfalz (now Rhein-Pfalz), Germany.1 She married Godfrey Faul, son of Heinrich Faul and Maria Margaretha Weber. Sarah Gardner died in 1861. She was buried in 1861 at North Murray Ridge Cemetery, Elyria, Lorain Co., OH, Findagrave #11412085.
Children of Sarah Gardner and Godfrey Faul
- Henry Fowl+ b. 20 Jan 1815, d. 13 May 1890
- Sarah Fowl+ b. c 1820, d. 26 Sep 1849
- Catherine Faul+ b. 9 Oct 1820, d. 18 Feb 1901
- Margaretha Faul b. c 22 Nov 1824
- Maria Eva Faul b. 6 May 1827, d. b 1833
- Godfrey Fowl Jr.+ b. 8 Dec 1828, d. 4 Nov 1912
- Eva Faul1 b. c 1833
- Philip Faul1 b. c 1835
- George John Fowl b. 7 Jul 1838
- [S7] 1850 Federal Census, Lorain County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 705.