Rev. Elmer H. Gilbert1
M, b. 14 November 1881
Occupation: Minister and farmer, Church of the Brethren.1 Rev. Elmer H. Gilbert was born on 14 November 1881 at Servia, Wabash Co., IN.1 He was the son of Israel Gilbert and Mary Horning.1 Rev. Elmer H. Gilbert married Ina Arminda McFarland, daughter of Smith McFarland and Ella (?), on 26 July 1905.1 Rev. Elmer H. Gilbert lived in 1926 at R.D. 4, N. Manchester, Wabash Co., IN.1
Children of Rev. Elmer H. Gilbert and Ina Arminda McFarland
- Ethel Margaret Gilbert1 b. 4 Dec 1907
- Madeline Edith Gilbert1 b. 5 Oct 1909
- Mary Louise Gilbert1 b. 11 Jun 1911
- Dorothea Pauline Elizabeth Gilbert1 b. 3 Apr 1913
- Arthur Raymond Gilbert1 b. 22 May 1915
- Virginia Mae Gilbert1 b. 7 Apr 1918
- John Clyde Edward Gilbert1 b. 23 Dec 1919
- Beulah Josephine Gilbert1 b. 12 Sep 1921
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 250.
Ethel Margaret Gilbert1
F, b. 4 December 1907
Ethel Margaret Gilbert was born on 4 December 1907.1 She was the daughter of Rev. Elmer H. Gilbert and Ina Arminda McFarland.1
F, b. 3 August 1888, d. 19 July 1973
Eula Gilbert was born on 3 August 1888 at Tennessee.1 She married Felix J. Young on 16 November 1911 at Birmingham, Jefferson Co., AL. Eula Gilbert died on 19 July 1973 at Birmingham, Jefferson Co., AL, at age 84.
- [S3805] 1920 Federal Census, Jefferson County, Alabama. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 23.
F, b. 8 February 1819, d. 17 March 1893
Eva Gilbert was born on 8 February 1819 at Pennsylvania.1 She was the daughter of Frederick Gilbert. Eva Gilbert married Solomon Clippinger, son of Johann Henry Clippinger and Elizabeth Kuntz.1 Eva Gilbert died on 17 March 1893 at Cumberland Co., PA, at age 74. She was buried in March 1893 at Newburg Church of God Cemetery, Hopewell Twp., Cumberland Co., PA, Find A Grave Memorial# 41176226.
Children of Eva Gilbert and Solomon Clippinger
- Dr. Henry Gilbert Clippinger+1 b. 26 Feb 1844, d. 30 Mar 1923
- Obediah Clippinger2 b. c 1848
- Daniel Clippinger1 b. c Oct 1849
- Jacob Clippinger+2 b. 21 Mar 1851, d. 1905
- Anna Martha Clippinger2 b. 26 Sep 1852, d. 22 Oct 1899
- Sarah Belle Clippinger+2 b. 23 Mar 1854, d. 4 Dec 1926
- Anthony Clippinger2 b. 11 May 1856, d. 6 Apr 1939
- Solomon Clippinger2 b. c May 1860, d. b 12 Sep 1870
Frederick Gilbert was born.
Child of Frederick Gilbert
- Eva Gilbert+ b. 8 Feb 1819, d. 17 Mar 1893
H. H. Gilbert1
M, b. July 1858
H. H. Gilbert was born in July 1858 at Missouri.1 He married Irena R. Windle, daughter of Samuel L. Windle and Nancy Lovern, circa 1884 at Macon Co. (probably), MO.1
Children of H. H. Gilbert and Irena R. Windle
- [S478] 1900 Federal Census, Macon County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 873; FHL #1240873.
Harry Howard Gilbert1
M, b. 12 December 1898
Harry Howard Gilbert was born on 12 December 1898.1 He was the son of Rev. James Z. Gilbert and Harriet Yoder.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 329.
Howard Cotton Gilbert
M, b. 18 May 1924, d. 28 August 2013
Howard Cotton Gilbert was born on 18 May 1924 at Seattle, King Co., WA. He died on 28 August 2013 at King Co., WA, at age 89.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 146.
M, b. 8 January 1825, d. 15 March 1905
Israel Gilbert was born on 8 January 1825.1 He was the son of Isaac Gilbert and Mahala (?)1 Israel Gilbert married Mary Horning, daughter of William Horning and Hannah Price.1 Israel Gilbert died on 15 March 1905 at age 80.1 He was Church of the Brethren.1
Children of Israel Gilbert and Mary Horning
- Sarah G. Gilbert+1 b. 11 Jan 1858
- Eliza A. Gilbert+2 b. 8 Feb 1860
- Jonas H. Gilbert+3 b. 18 Feb 1862
- Rev. James Z. Gilbert+3 b. 1 Jun 1866
- Elizabeth Gilbert3 b. 17 Nov 1867
- Rosa E. Gilbert+3 b. 22 Aug 1872
- Stella V. Gilbert+4 b. 22 May 1877
- Rev. Elmer H. Gilbert+2 b. 14 Nov 1881
- William E. Gilbert+4 b. 15 May 1884, d. 28 Jul 1910
James Franklin Gilbert
M, b. 9 December 1884, d. 9 May 1925
James Franklin Gilbert was born on 9 December 1884 at Pennsylvania. He married Grace Rotz Myers. James Franklin Gilbert died on 9 May 1925 at Greencastle, Franklin Co., PA, at age 40.
James Franklin Gilbert Jr.
M, b. 19 August 1920, d. 25 February 1984
James Franklin Gilbert Jr. was born on 19 August 1920 at Pennsylvania. He was the son of James Franklin Gilbert and Grace Rotz Myers. James Franklin Gilbert Jr. began military service in 1942 WW II service, 7th Army, North Africa, Italy, France, Belgium, and Germany. He married Juliette Ruth Lemaster, daughter of Donald Smith Lemaster and Mary Ruth Monn, on 11 June 1947, no children. James Franklin Gilbert Jr. died on 25 February 1984 at age 63. He was buried in February 1984 at Lincoln Cemetery, Chambersburg, Franklin Co., PA, Findagrave #113308958.
M, b. June 1869
Jesse Franklin Gilbert was born in June 1869 at Wood Co. (probably), WV.1,2 He was the son of William C. Gilbert and India Moats.1
John Gilbert married Mary (?).
John Clyde Edward Gilbert1
M, b. 23 December 1919
John Clyde Edward Gilbert was born on 23 December 1919.1 He was the son of Rev. Elmer H. Gilbert and Ina Arminda McFarland.1
John Loring Gilbert1
M, b. 14 April 1831, d. 21 July 1920
John Loring Gilbert was born on 14 April 1831 at Belpre, Washington Co., OH.1 He married Lydia Jane Newport on 19 June 1859. John Loring Gilbert died on 21 July 1920 at Parkersburg, Wood Co., WV, at age 89.
Children of John Loring Gilbert and Lydia Jane Newport
- [S1531] 1870 Federal Census, Wood County, West Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 1702; FHL #553201.
Jonas H. Gilbert1
M, b. 18 February 1862
Jonas H. Gilbert was born on 18 February 1862 at near Dayton, Montgomery Co., OH.1 He was the son of Israel Gilbert and Mary Horning.1 Jonas H. Gilbert married Mary Lewis, daughter of Stephen Lewis and Elizabeth (?), on 21 December 1886, Ceremony by Rev. Jacob Crumwine.1 Occupation: Millwright at Chicago, Cook Co., IL.1 Jonas H. Gilbert lived in 1926 at 528 N. 56th St., Chicago, Cook Co., IL.1
Lulu Virginia Gilbert
F, b. 1861, d. 1907
Lulu Virginia Gilbert was born in 1861 at Washington Co., OH. She was the daughter of John Loring Gilbert and Lydia Jane Newport. Lulu Virginia Gilbert married Richard Harrison Adair, son of William Campbell Adair and Mary Fidelia Harrison, on 3 January 1905 at Wood Co., WV. Lulu Virginia Gilbert died in 1907.
F, b. 1738, d. 25 May 1818
Lydia Gilbert was born in 1738. She was the daughter of John Gilbert and Mary (?) Lydia Gilbert married James Starr, son of John Starr and Mary Brown, on 11 October 1763 at Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., PA. Lydia Gilbert died on 25 May 1818.
Children of Lydia Gilbert and James Starr
- John Starr+ b. 4 Aug 1764, d. 1 Sep 1808
- Mary Starr b. 24 Jul 1766, d. 12 Jan 1793
- Joseph Gilbert Starr b. 9 Jun 1768, d. 10 Nov 1786
- Moses Starr b. 26 Jun 1770, d. 1833
- Rachel Starr b. 18 Mar 1772, d. 10 Oct 1793
- James Starr b. 23 Nov 1774, d. 11 Apr 1777
- Sarah Starr b. 13 Nov 1776, d. 10 Sep 1793
- Lydia Starr b. 18 May 1779, d. 5 Oct 1793
F, b. 14 August 1836
Lydia Gilbert was born on 14 August 1836.1 She was the daughter of Henry Gilbert and Lydia Spang.1 Lydia Gilbert married Rev. William Weidner, son of William Weidner and Elizabeth Harlacher, on 11 January 1859, Ceremony by Rev. Isaac Hess.1
Children of Lydia Gilbert and Rev. William Weidner
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 329.
Madeline Edith Gilbert1
F, b. 5 October 1909
Madeline Edith Gilbert was born on 5 October 1909.1 She was the daughter of Rev. Elmer H. Gilbert and Ina Arminda McFarland.1
F, b. circa 1877
Maggie Gilbert was born circa 1877 at Ritchie or Wood Co., WV.1 She was the daughter of William C. Gilbert and India Moats.1
- [S1532] 1880 Federal Census, Ritchie County, West Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1413; FHL #1255413.
Martha Anne Gilbert1
F, b. 8 December 1861, d. 31 December 1939
Martha Anne Gilbert was born on 8 December 1861 at Switzerland Co., IN.1 She married John William Van Pherson on 25 March 1879 at Kosciusko Co., IN. Martha Anne Gilbert died on 31 December 1939 at Marshall Co., IN, at age 78.
Child of Martha Anne Gilbert and John William Van Pherson
- [S4681] 1900 Federal Census, Marshall County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Rolls 391-2; FHL #1240391-2.
Mary Edna Gilbert1
F, b. June 1892
Mary Edna Gilbert was born in June 1892 at Grant, Ritchie Co., WV.1 She was the daughter of William C. Gilbert and India Moats.1
- [S1533] 1900 Federal Census, Ritchie County, West Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1772; FHL #1241772.
Mary Elizabeth Gilbert
Mary Elizabeth Gilbert married Moses King.
Mary L. Gilbert
Mary L. Gilbert married John Godbey.
Mary Louise Gilbert1
F, b. 11 June 1911
Mary Louise Gilbert was born on 11 June 1911.1 She was the daughter of Rev. Elmer H. Gilbert and Ina Arminda McFarland.1