M, b. circa 1825, d. 7 March 1907
Abraham Graffis was born circa 1825 at Fairfield Co., OH. He married Anna Welty, daughter of John Welty and Mary Magdalene Miller, on 9 November 1846 at Fairfield Co., OH. Abraham Graffis died on 7 March 1907 at Rush Creek Twp., Fairfield Co., OH.
Children of Abraham Graffis and Anna Welty
M, b. 13 September 1849
Clara Emma Graffis
F, b. 9 January 1853
M, b. 24 May 1865
M, b. 23 December 1861
F, b. 22 March 1860
John A. Graffis
M, b. 24 December 1850
Mary Frances Graffis
F, b. 11 November 1856
Sarah Elizabeth Graffis
F, b. 13 November 1854
F, d. 24 July 1867
John Henry Grafft
M, b. 3 September 1852, d. 1933
Mary Catherine Grafft
F, b. 1854, d. 1931
Mary Catherine Grafft was born in 1854 at Jones Co., IA. She married Henry Franklin Blayney. Mary Catherine Grafft died in 1931. She was buried in 1931 at Green Center Cemetery, Morley, Jones Co., IA, Findagrave #74961381.
Elizabeth Ann Graft
Elizabeth Ann Graft married John Richtstine Jr.
Harry W. Graft1
M, b. 23 April 1913, d. 11 September 2014
Harry W. Graft was born on 23 April 1913 at Newark, Licking Co., OH.1 He was the son of Walter E. Graft and Maime Anderson. Harry W. Graft married Virginia Grace James, daughter of Lewis R. James and Mary Edna Ashton, on 12 March 1938 at Franklin Co., OH. Harry W. Graft died on 11 September 2014 at Columbus, Franklin Co., OH, at age 101. He was buried in September 2014 at Cedar Hill Cemetery, Newark, Licking Co., OH, Find A Grave Memorial# 136035236.
- [S2689] 1940 Federal Census, Franklin County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 3243.
Walter E. Graft
M, b. 13 February 1880, d. 24 July 1963
Walter E. Graft was born on 13 February 1880 at Nelsonville, Athens Co., OH. He married Maime Anderson. Walter E. Graft died on 24 July 1963 at Newark, Licking Co., OH, at age 83. He was buried in July 1963 at Cedar Hill Cemetery, Newark, Licking Co., OH, Find A Grave Memorial# 128895428.
Elizabeth F. Grafton
F, b. 6 January 1854, d. 20 July 1892
Elizabeth F. Grafton was born on 6 January 1854 at Mississippi. She married George Washington Denham on 22 January 1873 at Union Par., LA. Elizabeth F. Grafton died on 20 July 1892 at Shiloh, Union Par., LA, at age 38.
Mary Gragg was the daughter of Thomas Gragg and Minerva Dimmick. Mary Gragg married John Wesley Starr, son of John Wesley Starr and Hannah McWilliams, on 20 August 1846 at Schuyler Co., IL.
Children of Mary Gragg and John Wesley Starr
- Orin Howard Starr+ b. 26 Jun 1847, d. 23 Apr 1926
- Philo Thomas Starr+ b. 22 Oct 1849, d. 10 Aug 1921
- Philip McWilliam Starr b. 9 May 1852, d. 16 Sep 1853
- Joseph Fletcher Starr b. 19 Aug 1854
- Hannah Minerva Starr b. 2 May 1859, d. 12 May 1910
- Charles Wesley Starr+ b. 12 May 1866
- Samuel Oscar Starr b. 19 Dec 1870
Thomas Gragg married Minerva Dimmick.
Alberta Graham married Clyde Morrow.
Alice Victoria Graham1
F, b. 10 September 1886, d. 24 April 1983
Alice Victoria Graham was born on 10 September 1886 at Shelby, Cleveland Co., NC.1 She was the daughter of Edgar Graham and Patricia Ellis. Alice Victoria Graham married Samuel Dwight Scott, son of Sidney Bulow Scott and Laura Theresa DeVault, on 10 January 1905 at Burke Co., NC.1 Alice Victoria Graham died on 24 April 1983 at Burke Co., NC, at age 96. She was buried in April 1983 at Glen Alpine Methodist Cemetery, Glen Alpine, Burke Co., NC.
Children of Alice Victoria Graham and Samuel Dwight Scott
- Edgar Bulo Scott+1 b. 9 Dec 1905, d. Feb 1972
- Alfred Dwight Scott1 b. 4 Dec 1907, d. 20 Dec 1979
- George Ernest Scott1 b. 13 Nov 1909, d. 4 Jan 1969
- Dinsey L. Scott2 b. 1914
- Virginia Scott2 b. c Jul 1915
- Sadie M. Scott2 b. c Oct 1917
- Samuel H. Scott3 b. 7 Jul 1920, d. Jan 1974
- Clara I. Scott3 b. c 1923
- [S1657] 1910 Federal Census, Burke County, North Carolina. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1100; FHL #1375113.
- [S1658] 1920 Federal Census, Burke County, North Carolina. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 1287.
- [S1659] 1930 Federal Census, Burke County, North Carolina. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 1677; FHL #2341411.
Benjamin M. Graham1
M, b. September 1861, d. after April 1930
Benjamin M. Graham was born in September 1861 at Ohio.1 He married Margaret L. Ritter on 4 June 1884 at McDonough Co., IL. Benjamin M. Graham died after April 1930 at Macomb, McDonough Co. (probably), IL.
- [S1835] 1900 Federal Census, McDonough County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 320; FHL #1240320.
Boyd Leonard Graham
M, b. 16 July 1889, d. 1954
Boyd Leonard Graham was born on 16 July 1889 at Washington Co. (probably), IN. He was the son of Sylvester S. Graham and Ora Dell Payne. Boyd Leonard Graham married Nancy Alene Branham, daughter of Alonzo F. Branham and Sarah Huston, on 27 April 1912 at Washington Co., IN. Boyd Leonard Graham lived in January 1920 at Logansport, Cass Co., IN. He lived on 8 April 1940 at Carrollton, Carroll Co., IN. He died in 1954. He was buried in 1954 at Mt. Hope Cemetery, Logansport, Cass Co., IN.
F, b. circa 1927
Catherine Graham was born circa 1927 at Wayne Co. (probably), MI.1 She was the daughter of Stanley James Graham and Ethel (?)1
- [S2105] 1940 Federal Census, Wayne County, Michigan. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 1835.
Charles S. Graham
M, b. August 1851
Charles S. Graham was born in August 1851 at Wisconsin. He married Matilda J. Allen.
Clyde E. Graham
M, b. 20 January 1910, d. August 1977
Clyde E. Graham was born on 20 January 1910 at Kalkaksa Co., MI. He married Onetto Noreen Lovell, daughter of Henry Robert Lovell and Grace Pearl Bever, in 1933. Clyde E. Graham died in August 1977 at Phoenix, Maricopa Co., AZ, at age 67.
F, b. 19 June 1816, d. 20 February 1869
Diana Graham was born on 19 June 1816 at Rockingham Co., VA. She married Andrew Koogler, son of George Franklin Koogler and Elizabeth Gilmore, on 1 August 1837 at Augusta Co., VA. Diana Graham died on 20 February 1869 at Richmond, Washington Co., IA, at age 52.
Children of Diana Graham and Andrew Koogler
- Sarah Elizabeth Koogler b. 8 Mar 1839, d. 3 May 1907
- William Hamilton Koogler b. 28 Nov 1841, d. 11 Feb 1903
- George Thomas Koogler b. 8 Mar 1843, d. 5 May 1895
- John Hampton Koogler b. 18 Jun 1846, d. 5 Mar 1918
- Washington Graham Koogler b. 3 Jan 1849, d. 25 Mar 1909
- Albert Warren Koogler b. 16 Mar 1852, d. 24 Mar 1929
- Augusta Virginia Koogler b. 29 Oct 1855, d. Feb 1940
- Almetta Victoria Koogler b. 15 Aug 1863, d. 24 Jan 1933
Edgar Graham married Patricia Ellis.
Edna P. Graham
F, b. 8 February 1884, d. 14 November 1972
Edna P. Graham was born on 8 February 1884 at Ohio.1 She married Charles E. Semler, son of John Henry Semmler and Eliza Elizabeth Detrick, circa 1904. Edna P. Graham died on 14 November 1972 at Montgomery Co., OH, at age 88 Dates per SSDI, last residence Dayton. She was buried in November 1972 at Woodland Cemetery and Arboretum, Dayton, Montgomery Co., OH, Findagrave #155935601.
Children of Edna P. Graham and Charles E. Semler
- [S234] 1910 Federal Census, Greene County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1185; FHL #1375198.
Effie Belle Graham
F, b. 9 June 1891, d. 26 November 1981
Effie Belle Graham was born on 9 June 1891 at Iowa. She was the daughter of Charles S. Graham and Matilda J. Allen. Effie Belle Graham married August Jacob Brenneisen, son of Edward Brenneisen and Dorothea A. Meyer, on 6 October 1920 at Waterloo, Black Hawk Co., IA. Effie Belle Graham died on 26 November 1981 at Waterloo, Black Hawk Co., IA, at age 90.