F, b. 1827
Louisa Herbold was born in 1827 at Germany.1 She married Johann Jakob Munzinger, son of Johann Theobald Munzinger and Elisabetha Katherina Krick, on 11 June 1846 at Kusel, Palatinate (now Rhein-Pfalz).1
Children of Louisa Herbold and Johann Jakob Munzinger
- [S846] 1860 Federal Census, New York City, New York. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Rolls 788 - 821; FHL #803788 - 803821.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 384.
M, b. 26 May 1879
John Herbst was born on 26 May 1879 at Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., PA.1 He was the son of John Herbst and Mary Laura Adams.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 384.
Pearl Rose Herbster
F, b. 30 December 1896, d. 15 September 1983
Pearl Rose Herbster was born on 30 December 1896 at Indiana. She married Edgar Hoover on 31 December 1914 at Indiana. Pearl Rose Herbster and Edgar Hoover were divorced before 1981. Pearl Rose Herbster died on 15 September 1983 at South Bend, St. Joseph Co., IN, at age 86. She was buried in September 1983 at Fair Cemetery, North Liberty, St. Joseph Co., IN, Findagrave #75789030.
F, b. 11 September 1820, d. 15 September 1904
Georgianna Herdman was born on 11 September 1820 at Green Co., KY.1 She married Emilius Felix Grand-Girard on 31 December 1840 at Bowling Green, Warren Co., KY. Georgianna Herdman died on 15 September 1904 at Eckmansville, Adams Co., OH, at age 84.
Child of Georgianna Herdman and Emilius Felix Grand-Girard
- [S584] 1850 Federal Census, Highland County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 694.
Cornelia J. Hereford
Anna Eva Hergard
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 248.
M, b. January 1860
James Herkesheimer was born in January 1860 at Pennsylvania.2 He was the son of James Herkesheimer and Mary Ann Garges.1 James Herkesheimer married Hattie D. (?) circa 1886.2
Leon C. Herkesheimer1
M, b. July 1893
Leon C. Herkesheimer was born in July 1893 at Walworth Co. (probably), WI.1 He was the son of James Herkesheimer and Hattie D. (?)1
- [S909] 1900 Federal Census, Walworth County, Wisconsin. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1821; FHL #1241821.
Anna A. Herman1
F, b. 15 June 1880, d. 10 April 1957
Anna A. Herman was born on 15 June 1880 at Michigan.1 She married Martin J. Sikorski. Anna A. Herman died on 10 April 1957 at Branch Co., MI, at age 76. She was buried in April 1957 at St. Mary's Cemetery, Bronson, Branch Co., MI, Find A Grave Memorial# 183434346.
- [S4234] 1920 Federal Census, Branch County, Michigan. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 758.
F, b. 28 May 1790, d. 16 June 1872
Barbara Herman was born on 28 May 1790 at Pennsylvania. She married Lewis William Kleppinger, son of Ludwig Kleppinger and Anna Maria Best, on 12 February 1815. Barbara Herman died on 16 June 1872 at Cherryville, Northampton Co., Pennsylvania, at age 82.
Children of Barbara Herman and Lewis William Kleppinger
- David Kleppinger b. 1 Dec 1817, d. 16 Apr 1879
- Sarah Ann Kleppinger b. 8 Apr 1819, d. 20 Nov 1908
- Thomas Nicholas Kleppinger b. 6 Jan 1822, d. 1843
- Joseph Kleppinger b. 9 Apr 1824, d. 10 Feb 1842
- William Christian Kleppinger+ b. 28 Dec 1827, d. 15 May 1900
- Rebecca Kleppinger b. 9 Feb 1832, d. 1 Jan 1904
- Lewis F. Kleppinger Jr.+ b. 15 Dec 1834
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 334.
Michael James Herman Jr.
M, b. 14 February 1968, d. 18 May 1992
Michael James Herman Jr. was born on 14 February 1968 at Binghamton, Broome Co., NY. He died on 18 May 1992 at age 24. He was buried in May 1992 at Greenlawn Cemetery, Milford, Clermont Co., OH.
Harriet E. Hermann
F, b. 1882, d. 1957
Harriet E. Hermann was born in 1882 at Frederick Co., MD. She married William A. Welborn. Harriet E. Hermann died in 1957 at Hancock Co., IN.
Adelia Hermans married Alexis Nooyen.
Daniel Joseph Hermes
M, b. 8 April 1956, d. 10 April 1956
Daniel Joseph Hermes was born on 8 April 1956. He died on 10 April 1956.
Reta Gale Herndon1
F, b. 3 June 1915, d. 29 November 2000
Reta Gale Herndon was born on 3 June 1915 at Illinois.1 She married Dale E. Gallehue, son of Elmer E. Gallehue and Iva A. (?), before April 1940.1 Reta Gale Herndon died on 29 November 2000 at McDonough Co., IL, at age 85 Dates per SSDI, last residence Bushnell.
- [S3079] 1940 Federal Census, McDonough County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 839.
William Herndon married Osie Biles.
F, b. June 1737, d. 15 March 1812
Anna Hernly was born in June 1737 at Lancaster Co., PA. She was the daughter of Ulrich Hernly and Catherine (?) Anna Hernly married Christian Hershey, son of Bishop Benedict Hershey and Mary (?), in 1762. Anna Hernly died on 15 March 1812 at Lancaster Co., PA, at age 74.
Children of Anna Hernly and Christian Hershey
- Christian Hershey b. 27 Apr 1762, d. 31 Oct 1840
- Catherine Hershey b. 6 Aug 1764, d. 6 Jan 1840
- Magdalena Hershey+ b. 20 Mar 1765, d. 24 Nov 1845
- Veronica Hershey b. 20 Nov 1766, d. 4 Feb 1826
- Benjamin Hershey b. 10 Mar 1768, d. 6 May 1842
- Esther Hershey+ b. 14 Sep 1769, d. 12 Nov 1824
- Isaac Hershey+ b. 6 Feb 1773, d. 17 Jan 1831
- John Hershey+ b. 14 Sep 1775, d. 1 Nov 1865
- Peter Hershey b. 25 Dec 1777
Ulrich Hernly married Catherine (?).
Catherine Herold married Lewis Hendrick.
Amos F. Herr1
M, b. circa 1818
- [S1177] 1880 Federal Census, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1142; FHL #1255142.
Anna Herr was the daughter of (?) Herr. Anna Herr married Benjamin Kauffman, son of Michael Kauffman and Catherine Gertrude Immel, on 4 August 1787.
Children of Anna Herr and Benjamin Kauffman
- Rudolph Kauffman+ b. 14 Aug 1790, d. 17 Nov 1882
- Michael Herr Kauffman b. 23 Jul 1792, d. b Feb 1809
- Elizabeth Herr Kauffman b. Jul 1794
- Christian Herr Kauffman b. Sep 1796
- Anna Herr Kauffman b. 21 Apr 1799, d. b Mar 1806
- Benjamin Herr Kauffman+ b. 26 Mar 1800, d. 8 Apr 1847
- Frongie Herr Kauffman b. 12 Jun 1803
- Anna Herr Kauffman b. 29 Mar 1806
- Michael Herr Kauffman+ b. 3 Feb 1809
Edith C. Herr
F, b. August 1867
Edith C. Herr was born in August 1867 at Lancaster Co. (probably), PA, 1900 census age appears to be "shaved" -- birth year was probably 1866 or 1865.1,2 She was the daughter of Amos F. Herr and Anna (?)1 Edith C. Herr married John Elmer Frantz, son of Christian Frantz and Leah Stouffer, circa 1895.2
F, b. 15 July 1811, d. 29 September 1879
Mary Herr was born on 15 July 1811 at Lancaster Co., PA.1 She married Daniel Lintner circa 1829.1 Mary Herr died on 29 September 1879 at Millersville, Lancaster Co., PA, at age 68.
- [S2676] 1850 Federal Census, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 787.