Thomas L. Lloyd1
Thomas L. Lloyd married Rebecca Davis.
- [S83] Price Genealogy, p.31.
Prof. Thomas L. Lloyd1
M, b. 31 August 1868
Prof. Thomas L. Lloyd was born on 31 August 1868.1 He was the son of Thomas L. Lloyd and Rebecca Davis.1 Prof. Thomas L. Lloyd married Pauline Youngman, daughter of Adam Youngman and Elizabeth Nyce, on 10 February 1891.1
- [S83] Price Genealogy, p.31.
W. B. Lloyd
M, b. 27 March, d. 27 October 1918
W. B. Lloyd lived at Richmond, Franklin Co., KS. Occupation: Teacher (18 years), druggist, assistant bank cashier. He was born on 27 March.1 He married Anna Ida Price, daughter of Jacob E. Price and Mary Emma Ziegler, on 4 October 1910.1 W. B. Lloyd died on 27 October 1918.1
- [S83] Price Genealogy, 740.
John Thomas Lobaugh
M, b. 18 January 1847
F, b. 30 May 1797, d. 10 July 1839
Katherine Lochmiller was born on 30 May 1797; birth date calculated from headstone inscription. She married Jacob Wendel, son of Jacob Wendel and Elizabeth Barbara Pfeiffer, on 7 March 1818 at Shenandoah Co., VA. Katherine Lochmiller died on 10 July 1839 at Shenandoah Co., VA, at age 42. She was buried in July 1839 at Windle Cemetery, Lebanon Church, Shenandoah Co., VA.
Children of Katherine Lochmiller and Jacob Wendel
- Benjamin Windle+ b. 28 Mar 1818, d. 13 Feb 1880
- Rachel Windle+ b. 7 Aug 1819, d. 29 Jan 1893
- Joseph Windle b. 17 Dec 1821, d. 23 Apr 1895
- William Windle b. bt 1825 - 1826
- Catherine Windle1 b. c 1826
- M. W. Windle b. 2 Feb 1828, d. 21 Feb 1838
- Sarah Windle1 b. bt 1830 - 1832
- J. A. Windle b. 15 Jan 1832, d. 21 Aug 1833
- [S227] 1850 Federal Census, Shenandoah County, Virginia, District 58. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 976.
Cynthia Isabelle Locke
F, b. 7 October 1888, d. 30 May 1966
Cynthia Isabelle Locke was born on 7 October 1888 at Weanslean, MO. She married Claude Caesur Blevins, son of Charles Marion Blevins and Margaret Lydia Walk, on 20 March 1905 at Cherryvale, Montgomery Co., KS. Cynthia Isabelle Locke died on 30 May 1966 at Cherryvale, Montgomery Co., KS, at age 77.
F, b. circa 1820, d. 1878
Tamar Locke was born circa 1820 at Ohio.1 She married Samuel Hutchison, son of William A. Hutchison and Rebecca Cooper.1 Tamar Locke died in 1878 at Brown Co., OH.
Children of Tamar Locke and Samuel Hutchison
- Mary Frances Hutchison1 b. c 1842, d. 1869
- Rebecca Ann Hutchison1 b. c 1843
- Josephine Hutchison1 b. c 1844, d. 1870
- William Alexander Hutchison+1 b. 26 Oct 1846, d. 1921
- Sarah J. Hutchison1 b. c 1848
- Martha Louisa Hutchison1 b. c 1850
- Micajah Hutchison1 b. c 1851
- Susan Hutchison1 b. c 1856
- Lewis Hutchison1 b. c Mar 1860
- [S1351] 1860 Federal Census, Brown County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 939; FHL #803939.
F, b. circa 1852, d. before June 1900
Caroline Lockenour was born circa 1852 at Indiana.1 She married Cary T. Morris on 6 February 1873 at Washington Co., IN. Caroline Lockenour died before June 1900 at Washington Co., IN.
- [S2086] 1880 Federal Census, Washington County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 321; FHL #1254321.
Catherine Lockenour married James Nelson Sturdevant.
Herman Edward Lockenour
M, b. 1 July 1903, d. 6 August 1991
Herman Edward Lockenour was born on 1 July 1903. He was the son of Samuel Lockenour and Jane Elrod. Herman Edward Lockenour married Edith Lorraine Anderson, daughter of Omer Edward Anderson and Lula Catherine Tash, before 1936. Herman Edward Lockenour and Edith Lorraine Anderson were divorced after April 1940. Herman Edward Lockenour died on 6 August 1991 at age 88.
Samuel Lockenour married Jane Elrod on 17 October 1878 at Washington Co., IN.
Alfred Smith Lockhart1
M, b. 7 October 1928, d. 21 February 1992
Alfred Smith Lockhart was born on 7 October 1928 at Springfield, Sangamon Co., IL.1 He was the son of John Allen Lockhart and Mabel Madden.1 Alfred Smith Lockhart began military service on 11 September 1950 Korean War service, Corporal, U.S. Army. He died on 21 February 1992 at age 63. He was buried on 25 February 1992 at Camp Butler National Military Cemetery, Springfield, Sangamon Co., IL.
Arra Elroy Lockhart
M, b. 17 December 1863, d. 10 November 1934
Arra Elroy Lockhart was born on 17 December 1863 at Moultrie Co., MO. He was the son of George Lockhart and Harriet Hostetler. Arra Elroy Lockhart married Rosa Belle Randell, daughter of John D. Randell and Susannah Winget, on 16 April 1884 at Carthage, Jasper Co., MO. Arra Elroy Lockhart died on 10 November 1934 at Diamond, Newton Co., MO, at age 70.
Children of Arra Elroy Lockhart and Rosa Belle Randell
- William Edward Lockhart b. 24 Mar 1885, d. 22 Apr 1885
- John Howard Lockhart b. 18 Feb 1886, d. 14 Feb 1906
- Nora Lockhart b. 6 Oct 1887, d. 28 Jan 1953
- Minnie Lockhart b. 11 Dec 1889, d. 24 May 1978
- George Washington Lockhart b. 22 Feb 1891, d. 22 May 1961
- Bessie Lockhart b. 8 Jan 1893, d. 22 Jan 1893
- Ruth Lockhart b. 17 Jan 1894
- Frank Frederick Lockhart b. 29 Nov 1895
- Etta Odessa Lockhart b. 9 Jan 1898
- Esther Elsie Lockhart b. 25 Mar 1900
- Lorraine L. Lockhart b. 30 Mar 1902, d. 21 Mar 1931
F, b. 8 January 1893, d. 22 January 1893
Esther Elsie Lockhart
F, b. 25 March 1900
Etta Odessa Lockhart
F, b. 9 January 1898
Frank Frederick Lockhart
M, b. 29 November 1895
George Lockhart married Harriet Hostetler.
George Washington Lockhart
M, b. 22 February 1891, d. 22 May 1961
Irene Louise Lockhart
F, b. 5 March 1926, d. 5 March 1926
Irene Louise Lockhart died on 5 March 1926 at Springfield, Sangamon Co., IL. She was born on 5 March 1926 at Springfield, Sangamon Co., IL. She was the daughter of John Allen Lockhart and Mabel Madden. Irene Louise Lockhart was buried in March 1926 at Oak Ridge Cemetery, Springfield, Sangamon Co., IL.
John Allen Lockhart
M, b. 9 December 1876, d. 26 June 1937
John Allen Lockhart was born on 9 December 1876 at Illinois. He married Mabel Madden, daughter of George W. Madden and Harriet Windle, on 2 July 1917. John Allen Lockhart died on 26 June 1937 at age 60. He was buried in June 1937 at Oak Ridge Cemetery, Springfield, Sangamon Co., IL.
Children of John Allen Lockhart and Mabel Madden
John Allen Lockhart
M, b. 18 April 1918, d. June 1986
John Allen Lockhart was born on 18 April 1918 at Springfield, Sangamon Co., IL.1 He was the son of John Allen Lockhart and Mabel Madden. John Allen Lockhart died in June 1986 at Sangamon Co., IL, at age 68; dates per SSDI, last residence Springfield.
John Howard Lockhart
M, b. 18 February 1886, d. 14 February 1906
Joseph Samuel Lockhart
M, b. 8 April 1923, d. 13 October 1923
Joseph Samuel Lockhart was born on 8 April 1923 at Springfield, Sangamon Co., IL. He was the son of John Allen Lockhart and Mabel Madden. Joseph Samuel Lockhart died on 13 October 1923 at Springfield, Sangamon Co., IL. He was buried in October 1923 at Oak Ridge Cemetery, Springfield, Sangamon Co., IL.
Lewis Alan Lockhart
M, b. 25 November 1921
Lorraine L. Lockhart
F, b. 30 March 1902, d. 21 March 1931
F, b. 4 February 1843, d. 11 May 1870
Matilda Lockhart was born on 4 February 1843 at Indiana. She married Isaac Yeager Lawrence, son of Jonathan Lawrence and Catherine Elizabeth Yeager. Matilda Lockhart died on 11 May 1870 at Cumberland Co., IL, at age 27.
F, b. 11 December 1889, d. 24 May 1978
F, b. 6 October 1887, d. 28 January 1953