M, b. circa 1923
F, b. March 1900
Ruth Jeffery was born in March 1900 at Guernsey Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of Maggie A. Jeffery.1
- [S177] 1900 Federal Census, Guernsey County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1273; FHL #1241273.
Susannah A. Jeffery
F, b. 5 October 1840, d. 25 September 1904
Susannah A. Jeffery was born on 5 October 1840 at Belmont Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of Joseph Jeffery and Sarah Ann Talbot.1 Susannah A. Jeffery married William James Wendell, son of John Wendell and Rebecca Hart, on 21 May 1863 at Noble Co., OH, Ceremony by William D. Lowery.2 Susannah A. Jeffery lived in June 1900 at 412 Spring Street, Cambridge, Guernsey Co., OH.3 She died on 25 September 1904 at Guernsey Co., OH, at age 63. She was buried on 27 September 1904 at Sec. 8, Lots 35 - 46, Cambridge, Guernsey Co., OH.
Children of Susannah A. Jeffery and William James Wendell
- Harry Melroy Wendell+ b. 16 Feb 1864, d. 13 Aug 1943
- Ellis Brill Wendell+ b. 8 Sep 1866, d. 6 Aug 1937
- William Sherman Wendell+ b. 17 Dec 1867, d. 12 Apr 1928
- Lunetta Frances Wendell+ b. 5 Aug 1869, d. 23 May 1954
- George William Wendell+ b. 28 Jan 1871, d. 4 Oct 1944
- Joseph Edward Wendell+ b. 20 Aug 1873, d. 17 Feb 1956
- Cora I. Wendell+ b. 18 Aug 1874, d. 5 Feb 1935
- Charles Henry Wendell+ b. 5 Aug 1878, d. 3 May 1948
- John D. Wendell+ b. 4 Apr 1880, d. 27 Feb 1960
Malcolm Douglas Jeffrey
M, b. 16 January 1884, d. 15 April 1930
Malcolm Douglas Jeffrey was born on 16 January 1884 at Columbus, Franklin Co., OH. He married Florence Eberle Rodgers, daughter of William Starling Sullivant Rodgers and Florence Eberly, on 19 August 1908 at Columbus, Franklin Co., OH. Malcolm Douglas Jeffrey died on 15 April 1930 at Moore Co., NC, at age 46.
F, b. 7 October 1883, d. 2 October 1977
Elizabeth Jeffreys was born on 7 October 1883 at Mapleton, Monona Co., IA. She was the daughter of William Thomas Jeffreys and Susan Alice Woods. Elizabeth Jeffreys married William Burr Starr, son of Joseph West Starr and Elizabeth Morgan Burr, on 3 August 1903 at Arvada, Jefferson Co., CO. Elizabeth Jeffreys died on 2 October 1977 at Eastland Co., TX, at age 93.
William Thomas Jeffreys
William Thomas Jeffreys married Susan Alice Woods.
Briant Jeffries married Nancy Dulin.
M, b. 19 February 1906
Elizabeth S. Jeffries1
F, b. circa 1853
- [S1688] 1880 Federal Census, Greene County, Tennessee. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1258; FHL #1255258.
F, b. circa 1824, d. between 1861 and 1864
Jane Jeffries was born circa 1824 at Ohio. She married Benjamin Harrison, son of Henry Harrison and Susannah Marie Tallman, in 1843 at Ohio. Jane Jeffries died between 1861 and 1864 at Iowa.
Children of Jane Jeffries and Benjamin Harrison
Matilda Hannah Jeffries
F, b. 18 January 1820, d. 15 November 1906
Matilda Hannah Jeffries was born on 18 January 1820 at Canal Winchester, Franklin Co., OH. She was the daughter of Briant Jeffries and Nancy Dulin. Matilda Hannah Jeffries married David Harrison Tallman, son of John Tallman and Elizabeth Harrison, on 17 December 1840 at Canal Winchester, Franklin Co., OH. Matilda Hannah Jeffries died on 15 November 1906 at Jasper, Jasper Co., MO, at age 86. She was buried in November 1906 at Walnut Grove Cemetery, Jasper, Jasper Co., MO.
Children of Matilda Hannah Jeffries and David Harrison Tallman
- Sarah A. Tallman b. 5 Oct 1841, d. 7 Oct 1841
- Elizabeth Tallman b. 5 Oct 1841, d. 1 Apr 1843
- Hinton Lafayette Tallman+ b. 1844, d. 1935
- Nathaniel Tallman b. 9 Jun 1845, d. 16 Mar 1846
- William Henry Tallman+ b. 7 Feb 1849, d. 21 Jan 1927
- David Tallman
- Phebe Ellen Tallman+ b. 12 May 1853, d. 21 May 1935
F, b. 5 February 1790, d. 26 November 1820
Orpha Jeffries was born on 5 February 1790. She married Benjamin Windle. Orpha Jeffries died on 26 November 1820 at age 30.
John Wesley Jeffs
John Wesley Jeffs married America J. Weller on 27 February 1879 at Washington Co., IN.
Mary Susannah Jeffs1
- [S1205] 1900 Federal Census, Washington County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Rolls 411 - 412; FHL #1240411 - 2.
Sylvia Pansy Jeffs
F, b. 31 January 1898, d. March 1987
Sylvia Pansy Jeffs was born on 31 January 1898. She was the daughter of John Wesley Jeffs and America J. Weller. Sylvia Pansy Jeffs married Samuel Everett Anderson, son of William Franklin Anderson and Malinda Annis Floyd, on 4 January 1919 at Washington Co., IN. Sylvia Pansy Jeffs died in March 1987 at age 89. She was buried in 1987 at Crown Hill Cemetery, Salem, Washington Co., IN.
M, b. September 1894
Jaroslav Jelenek was also known as "Jerry J."2 He was born in September 1894 at Douglas Co. (probably), NE.1 He was the son of Prokop Jelenek and Anna (?)1 Jaroslav Jelenek married Daisy E. (?) circa 1924.2
M, b. July 1864
Prokop Jelenek was born in July 1864 at Bohemia.1 He immigrated in 1880.1 He married Anna (?) circa 1889.1
- [S1139] 1900 Federal Census, Douglas County, Nebraska. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 925; FHL #1240925.
Ruth Ann Jelenek
F, b. 5 January 1924, d. 10 January 1992
Ruth Ann Jelenek was born on 5 January 1924 at Nebraska. She was the daughter of Jaroslav Jelenek and Daisy E. (?)1,2 Ruth Ann Jelenek married Clyde William Whyman, son of Ralph William Whyman and Elvira Emily Collins, on 2 May 1942 at Lincoln, Lancaster Co., NE. Ruth Ann Jelenek died on 10 January 1992 at Lamar, Barton Co., MO, at age 68.
Children of Ruth Ann Jelenek and Clyde William Whyman
M, b. 15 November 1860, d. 13 June 1930
Note: Jenkins descendants source: "The Jenkins Family since 1785" by Edna Purvis and Ella Randolph, plus census data. Alexander Jenkins was born on 15 November 1860. He was the son of Newberry Jenkins and Rachel Marker. Alexander Jenkins married Serena Pearl Windle, daughter of Dr. Jacob Hillyard Windle and Sarah A. James, on 1 January 1884 at Home of her father, Rarden Twp., Scioto Co., OH. Alexander Jenkins died on 13 June 1930 at Vickery, Sandusky Co., OH, at age 69. He was buried in June 1930 at McPherson Cemetery, Clyde, Sandusky Co., OH.
Children of Alexander Jenkins and Serena Pearl Windle
- Walter Jacob Jenkins+ b. 16 Dec 1884
- Essie Ethel Jenkins+ b. 6 Nov 1886
- Charles Morton Jenkins+ b. 30 Aug 1888
- Leslie Edward Jenkins+ b. 14 Dec 1890
- Dessie Pearl Jenkins+ b. 6 Oct 1892, d. Aug 1950
- Faye Elizabeth Jenkins+ b. 14 Sep 1895
- Daisy Magdaline Jenkins+ b. 6 May 1899
- Dora Dean Jenkins+ b. 29 Sep 1901, d. 6 Aug 1951
- Mary Marie Jenkins+ b. 11 Apr 1906, d. 19 Jan 1995
- Ronald Alexander Jenkins+ b. 21 Mar 1910
M, b. circa 1855
Allen Vincent Jenkins1
M, b. circa 1834
Allen Vincent Jenkins was born circa 1834 at Virginia.1 He was the son of Henry Jenkins and Sarah (?)1
- [S1357] 1850 Federal Census, Franklin County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 944.
Alva S. Jenkins
M, b. 26 December 1880, d. 11 July 1915
F, b. 1853
M, b. 3 March 1846, d. 26 October 1914
Note: Jenkins descendants source: "The Jenkins Family since 1785" by Edna Purvis and Ella Randolph, plus census data. Amos Jenkins was born on 3 March 1846. He was the son of Newberry Jenkins and Rachel Marker. Amos Jenkins married Sarah Ellen Windle, daughter of Dr. Jacob Hillyard Windle and Sarah A. James, on 8 October 1879 at Rarden Twp., Scioto Co., OH. Amos Jenkins died on 26 October 1914 at age 68.
Children of Amos Jenkins and Sarah Ellen Windle
- Alva S. Jenkins b. 26 Dec 1880, d. 11 Jul 1915
- Ezra E. Jenkins+ b. 4 Mar 1882, d. 1936
- Metta M. Jenkins b. 14 Aug 1884, d. 30 Dec 1953
- Clara O. Jenkins b. 28 Nov 1888, d. b 1897
- Lewis E. Jenkins b. 1 Jan 1891
- Clarence Jenkins b. 28 Feb 1893, d. 1898
- Clara Jenkins+ b. 23 Dec 1897
- Josephine Jenkins b. 17 Sep 1900
Annie M. Jenkins1
F, b. January 1897
Annie M. Jenkins was born in January 1897 at Roanoke (probably), VA.1 She was the daughter of William H. Jenkins and Emma L. (?)1
- [S1356] 1900 Federal Census, Roanoke Independent City, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1739; FHL #1241739.
Bonnita June Jenkins
F, b. 6 March 1932, d. 17 October 1977
Bonnita June Jenkins was born on 6 March 1932 at Murray City, Hocking Co., OH. She died on 17 October 1977 at Columbus, Franklin Co., OH, at age 45.
Child of Bonnita June Jenkins
- Linda Lou Windle+ b. 15 Jun 1953, d. 6 Feb 2007
Callie M. Jenkins1
F, b. July 1899
Callie M. Jenkins was born in July 1899 at Franklin Co. (probably), VA.1 She was the daughter of Stephen T. Jenkins and Sarah (?)1
- [S1354] 1900 Federal Census, Franklin County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1709; FHL #1241709.
Carl Cecil Jenkins
M, b. 21 April 1890, d. 15 October 1969
Carl Cecil Jenkins was born on 21 April 1890 at Shelby Co., OH. He married Eva Lacey Starrett. Carl Cecil Jenkins died on 15 October 1969 at Springfield, Clark Co., OH, at age 79. He was buried in October 1969 at Fairview Cemetery, West Liberty, Logan Co., OH, Find A Grave Memorial# 71219101.
Charles Morton Jenkins
M, b. 30 August 1888
Occupation: Carpenter. Charles Morton Jenkins was born on 30 August 1888 at Rarden, Scioto Co., OH. He was the son of Alexander Jenkins and Serena Pearl Windle. Charles Morton Jenkins married Martha Elizabeth Mansfield, daughter of Joseph Mansfield and Alice Ellsworth, on 25 December 1906 at Tradersville, Madison Co., OH.