M, b. circa July 1918
Mavis Harrell was born circa July 1918 at Harrison Twp., Harrison Co., IN.1 He was the son of Thomas Harrell and Nettie E. Fulkerson.1
Nole A. Harrell
F, d. 22 January 1963
Nole A. Harrell married Otto Sylvester Seacat, son of Monroe Seacat and Mary Ann Davis. Nole A. Harrell died on 22 January 1963 at Harrison Co., IN.
M, b. 26 November 1916, d. 8 April 1989
Ralph Harrell was born on 26 November 1916 at Harrison Twp., Harrison Co., IN.1 He was the son of Thomas Harrell and Nettie E. Fulkerson.1 Ralph Harrell died on 8 April 1989 at Corydon, Harrison Co., IN, at age 72 per SSDI.
Ralph Leland Harrell
M, b. 1910, d. 11 October 1963
Ralph Leland Harrell was born in 1910. He was the son of Calvin M. Harrell and Clara Elsa DeLaney. Ralph Leland Harrell married Elizabeth Fleming, daughter of Clyde Malcom Fleming and Elsie A. Blair, on 2 July 1941 at Lebanon, Laclede Co., MO. Ralph Leland Harrell died on 11 October 1963 at St. Louis, MO. He was buried in 1963 at Orchard Hill Cemetery, Louisville, Clay Co., IL, Findagrave #24632357.
Rev. Samuel Harrell
M, b. 1787
Rev. Samuel Harrell was born in 1787 at Gates Co., NC. He married Ellen Catherine Collins.
M, b. circa 1887
Thomas Harrell was born circa 1887 at Indiana.1 He married Nettie E. Fulkerson, daughter of James Fulkerson and Nancy M. Windell, on 27 November 1907 at Harrison Co., IN.
Children of Thomas Harrell and Nettie E. Fulkerson
M, b. 24 October 1914, d. December 1980
Wayne Harrell was born on 24 October 1914 at Harrison Twp., Harrison Co., IN.1 He was the son of Thomas Harrell and Nettie E. Fulkerson.1 Wayne Harrell died in December 1980 at Pope Co., AR, at age 66 per SSDI.
William C. Harrelson
M, b. circa 1913
William C. Harrelson was born circa 1913 at Missouri.1 Occupation: District representative, Bureau of Narcotics in 1940 at Kansas City, Jackson Co., MO.1 He married Clarice Ouita Windle, daughter of William T. Windle and Rosa Lee Hugon, before April 1940.
- [S2286] 1940 Federal Census, Jackson County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 2116.
John Edgar Harriman
M, b. 19 May 1874, d. 23 February 1964
John Edgar Harriman was born on 19 May 1874 at Chase Mills, St. Lawrence Co., NY, son of Ira and Margaret (Countryman) Harriman. He married Mary DeLawter, daughter of David DeLawter and Hannah Stoner, on 18 April 1906 at Jackson Co., MO. John Edgar Harriman died on 23 February 1964 at Angleton, Brazoria Co., TX, at age 89. He was buried in February 1964 at South Park Cemetery, Pearland, Brazoria Co., TX, Findagrave #137015994.
F, b. 4 August 1912, d. 14 February 2004
Mary Harriman was born on 4 August 1912 at Alvin, Brazoria Co., TX. She was the daughter of John Edgar Harriman and Mary DeLawter. Mary Harriman married Sergay Golovseff Goff on 14 March 1951 at Harris Co., TX. Mary Harriman died on 14 February 2004 at age 91. She was buried in February 2004 at South Park Cemetery, Pearland, Brazoria Co., TX, Findagrave #8625379.
Barsheba Harrington married Thomas Lusk.
Louise Cornez Harrington
F, b. 4 May 1915, d. 3 February 1995
Paul Edmond Harrington Jr.
M, b. 28 June 1934, d. 19 March 2008
Paul Edmond Harrington Jr. was born on 28 June 1934 at Cabarrus Co., NC. He died on 19 March 2008 at Williamson Co., TN (probably), at age 73 per SSDI, last residence Franklin.
Rebecca Harrington married Charles Cearley.
Robert Fred Harrington
M, b. circa 1917, d. 13 November 1961
Robert Fred Harrington was born circa 1917 at Jones Co. (probably), GA, his father gave "RFD Haddock" on his WW I draft registration in 1917. He was the son of Walter Thomas Harrington and Lora (?) Robert Fred Harrington married Frances Winifred Baldwin, daughter of Samuel Baldwin and Flora Belle Baum, two children. Robert Fred Harrington died on 13 November 1961 at Bibb Co., GA.
Walter Thomas Harrington
M, b. 9 April 1889, d. 25 July 1970
Walter Thomas Harrington was born on 9 April 1889 at Jones Co., GA. He married Lora (?) circa 1906. Walter Thomas Harrington died on 25 July 1970 at Bibb Co., GA, at age 81.
(?) Harris married (?) Plummer.
Albert Percival Harris
M, b. June 1890, d. 2 February 1935
Albert Percival Harris was born in June 1890 at Brandenburg, Meade Co., KY.1 He was the son of James Augustus Harris and Laura Frances Webb. Albert Percival Harris died on 2 February 1935 at Louisville, Jefferson Co., KY, at age 44.
- [S1553] 1900 Federal Census, Meade County, Kentucky. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 543; FHL #1240543.
Alice Litelli Harris
Alma C. Harris
F, b. circa 1880
Alma C. Harris was born circa 1880 at Illinois.1 She married Otto Sargent Hill, son of Perry A. Hill and Emma Caroline Newlin, on 12 September 1903 at Alameda Co., CA.
Children of Alma C. Harris and Otto Sargent Hill
- [S340] 1910 Federal Census, Logan County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 303; FHL #1374316.
Alma Lucille Harris
F, b. 22 January 1899, d. 12 October 1964
Alma Lucille Harris was born on 22 January 1899 at Defiance, Defiance Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of Frank Harris and Dorothy M. Slaughter.2 Alma Lucille Harris married Albert Harper Conley, son of Daniel Calvin Conley and Emma Catherine Horning, on 17 October 1917 at Paulding Co., OH. Alma Lucille Harris lived on 5 April 1940 at 615 North Walnut Street, Paulding, Paulding Co., OH, practical nurse, widowed.3 She died on 12 October 1964 at Van Wert County Hospital, Van Wert, Van Wert Co., OH, at age 65. She was buried in October 1964 at Woodland Union Cemetery, Van Wert, Van Wert Co., OH, Findagrave #30559591.
Children of Alma Lucille Harris and Albert Harper Conley
- Elizabeth Charlotte Conley+1 b. 28 Jul 1918, d. 19 Jul 2009
- Mildred Dean Conley+1 b. 10 Aug 1920, d. 25 May 2007
- Mary Ann Conley+1 b. 22 Jun 1922, d. 4 Jun 2001
- John Daniel Conley1 b. 16 Feb 1925, d. 8 Jan 1973
- Louella Mable Conley+1 b. 9 Aug 1927, d. 18 Jan 2016
- Albert Cletus Conley+3 b. 8 Aug 1931, d. 27 Nov 2000
- [S5088] 1930 Federal Census, Paulding County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 1860; FHL #2341594.
- [S1361] 1900 Federal Census, Erie County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1312; FHL #1241312.
- [S5089] 1940 Federal Census, Paulding County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 3126.
Alvin Harris married Maud (?).
Amanda America Harris
F, b. circa 1806
Amanda Fitzgerald Harris
F, b. 6 February 1814, d. 9 August 1888
Amanda Fitzgerald Harris was born on 6 February 1814 at Tennessee.1 She was the daughter of Susannah (?) Amanda Fitzgerald Harris married Robert Sevier Windle, son of Joseph Hawkins Wendel and Joanna Goad Sevier, on 13 May 1830. Amanda Fitzgerald Harris died on 9 August 1888 at Monroe, Overton Co., TN, at age 74.
Children of Amanda Fitzgerald Harris and Robert Sevier Windle
- William Washington Windle b. 1834
- John Sparks Windle b. c 1836
- Joel Perry Windle+ b. 1837
- Alfred Lafayette Windle+ b. 26 May 1839, d. 19 Oct 1906
- Susan Joanna Windle+ b. 21 Oct 1841, d. 28 Dec 1925
- Joseph Harris Windle b. 1844
- John Sevier Windle b. c 1845
- Mary Catherine Windle+ b. Nov 1848
- Juliann Permelia Windle+ b. 20 Mar 1852, d. 22 Mar 1925
- Robert Sevier Windle+ b. Apr 1854, d. 1918
- Amanda Fitzgerald Windle+ b. 17 Sep 1857, d. 10 Apr 1936
- [S515] 1880 Federal Census, Overton County, Tennessee. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1274, FHL #1255274.
F, b. circa 1874, d. 26 February 1932
Ann Harris was born circa 1874 at Arkansas.1 She married Zachariah T. Warren on 6 June 1892 at Stoddard Co., MO. Ann Harris married Christopher Columbus Starr, son of Benjamin Webb Starr and Matilda Jane Popejoy, on 19 June 1909 at Stoddard Co., MO.1 Ann Harris died on 26 February 1932 at Bernie, Stoddard Co., MO.
Children of Ann Harris and Zachariah T. Warren
Child of Ann Harris and Christopher Columbus Starr
- William Eugene Starr b. 3 Mar 1912, d. 15 Aug 1994
- [S395] 1910 Federal Census, Stoddard County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, Series T624, Rolls 824-25; FHL #1374837-8.
F, b. circa 1835
Ann Harris was born circa 1835 at Maryland.1 She was the daughter of Barton Harris and Analine Hagen.
- [S448] 1850 Federal Census, Harrison County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 149.
Anna Harris was born. She was the daughter of (?) Harris and (?) Plummer. Anna Harris married John Starr, son of Rev. Moses Starr and Elizabeth Woodward.