James Murray Herron
M, b. 23 October 1877
James Murray Herron was born on 23 October 1877 at Hillsboro, Highland Co., OH.1 He was the son of James Boyd Herron and Emily M. Murray.1,2 James Murray Herron married Clara Blanche Rowe, daughter of William Rowe and Luella B. Irey, on 12 February 1910 at Blackford Co., IN. Occupation: Certified public accountant on 14 January 1920 at 4449 North Malden Street, Chicago, Cook Co., IL.3 James Murray Herron lived in 1942 at 7302 South Harvard Avenue, Chicago, Cook Co., IL, WW II draft registration.
Child of James Murray Herron and Clara Blanche Rowe
- [S548] 1880 Federal Census, Highland County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1033; FHL #1255033.
- [S275] 1900 Federal Census, Cook County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Rolls 244 - 295; FHL #1240244 - 95.
- [S1675] 1920 Federal Census, Cook County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Rolls 306-363.
- [S1049] 1930 Federal Census, Cook County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Rolls 413 - 508; FHL #2340148 - 2340243.
LeRoy Herron married Margaret Isabel Tull.
F, b. 1811, d. 31 July 1877
Margaret Herron was born in 1811 at Ohio.1 She married George R. Brown on 29 December 1830 at Preble Co., OH. Margaret Herron died on 31 July 1877 at Preble Co., OH. She was buried in August 1877 at Hopewell Cemetery, Morning Sun, Preble Co., OH.
- [S2919] 1850 Federal Census, Preble County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 723.
George L. Herrscher1
George L. Herrscher married Susannah Curley.
Harry W. Herrscher1
M, b. 5 April 1859, d. 11 February 1913
Occupation: Merchant at Reading, Berks Co., PA.1 Harry W. Herrscher was born on 5 April 1859.1 He was the son of George L. Herrscher and Susannah Curley.1 Harry W. Herrscher married Andora E. Anthony, daughter of Henry P. Anthony and Mary Amanda Nyce, on 1 March 1883, Ceremony by Rev. A. H. Sembower.1 Harry W. Herrscher died on 11 February 1913 at age 53.1
F, b. 29 September 1885
Jennie Herrscher was born on 29 September 1885 at Reading, Berks Co., PA.1 She was the daughter of Harry W. Herrscher and Andora E. Anthony.1 Jennie Herrscher married Bartley A. Schrode, son of Bartley Schrode and Louisa Eppler, on 17 July 1913, No children.
(?) Herschler married Georg Knecht.
Charlotte Hersey married Ira Dean.
F, b. 1 January 1665, d. 28 April 1706
Deborah Hersey was born on 1 January 1665 at Hingham, Plymouth Co., MA. She was the daughter of William Hersey and Rebecca Chubbuck. Deborah Hersey married Samuel Lincoln, son of Samuel Lincoln and Martha Lyford, on 29 April 1687 at Hingham, Plymouth Co., MA. Deborah Hersey died on 28 April 1706 at Hingham, Plymouth Co., MA, at age 41.
Children of Deborah Hersey and Samuel Lincoln
- Deborah Lincoln+ b. 15 Jun 1689, d. Dec 1711
- Samuel Lincoln b. 1 Feb 1690
- Jedediah Lincoln b. 2 Oct 1692, d. a 1782
- Mary Lincoln b. 18 Sep 1694
- Rebecca Lincoln+ b. 11 Aug 1697
- Elisha Lincoln b. 3 Sep 1699
- Lydia Lincoln b. 14 Sep 1701
- Abigail Lincoln b. 11 Jan 1703, d. 17 Jul 1767
- Susannah Lincoln b. 18 Apr 1706
Elizabeth Hersey married Moses Gilman, son of Edward Gilman and Mary Clark, in 1658 at Hingham, Plymouth Co., MA.
F, b. 13 February 1668, d. 31 March 1745
Hannah Hersey was born on 13 February 1668. She married Ebenezer Lane. Hannah Hersey died on 31 March 1745 at age 77.
M, b. 1636, d. 28 September 1691
William Hersey was born in 1636. He married Rebecca Chubbuck on 1 September 1656 at Hingham, Plymouth Co., MA. William Hersey died on 28 September 1691 at Hingham, Plymouth Co., MA.
M, b. 9 December 1791, d. 22 July 1871
George Hersh was born on 9 December 1791 at Pennsylvania.1 He married Nancy McClellan on 1 August 1816 at Adams Co., PA. George Hersh died on 22 July 1871 at Adams Co. (probably), PA, at age 79.
- [S1150] 1860 Federal Census, Adams County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 1057, FHL #805057.
Margaret Louisa Hersh1
F, b. 20 March 1831, d. 30 September 1920
Margaret Louisa Hersh was born on 20 March 1831 at Pennsylvania.1 She was the daughter of George Hersh and Nancy McClellan.1 Margaret Louisa Hersh married Charles Theodore Clippinger, son of John Clippinger and Margaretta (?), on 28 May 1856. Margaret Louisa Hersh died on 30 September 1920 at New Oxford, Adams Co., PA, at age 89.
Children of Margaret Louisa Hersh and Charles Theodore Clippinger
Children of Sophia Hersh and Christian Schenk
- Henry Schenk b. 12 Jul 1808, d. 6 Feb 1885
- Jonas Schenk b. Oct 1809, d. 25 Feb 1866
- Christian Schenk b. 3 Aug 1811, d. 13 Sep 1897
- John Schenk b. 30 May 1813, d. 15 Jan 1881
- Jacob Schenk b. 30 Sep 1815, d. 7 Jul 1855
- Frederick Schenk b. 9 Nov 1817, d. 1 Oct 1863
- Noah Schenk b. 28 Mar 1821, d. 12 Apr 1900
- Sophia J. Schenk+ b. 31 Jul 1823, d. 3 May 1904
Andrew Jackson Hershberger
M, b. circa 1821
Barbara Ellen Hershberger
F, b. circa 1817
M, b. circa 1795
David Hershberger was born circa 1795 at Virginia. He married Susannah Brumbach, daughter of Henry Brumback and Mary Grove, circa 1815 at Virginia.
Elizabeth Ann Hershberger
F, b. 4 May 1825, d. 22 July 1852
Emanuel Hershberger married Catherine (?).
Henry Pendleton Hershberger
M, b. circa 1818
John David Silas Hershberger
M, b. circa 1823
F, b. circa 1870
F, b. circa 1860
Mary Ann Hershberger
F, b. circa 1820
Mary Susan Hershberger
F, b. circa 1812
Mary Susan Hershberger married Joseph Huffman. Mary Susan Hershberger was born circa 1812 at Virginia.
M, b. circa 1737, d. 1811
Abraham Hershey was born circa 1737. He was the son of Christian Hershey and Esther Egli. Abraham Hershey married Elizabeth Landis circa 1759. Abraham Hershey died in 1811.
M, b. circa 1743, d. 1822
Abraham Hershey married Veronica Greider. Abraham Hershey was born circa 1743. He was the son of Andrew Hershey. Abraham Hershey died in 1822.