Christian B. Kauffman
Christian B. Kauffman married Catherine Hershey, daughter of Christian Hershey and Elizabeth Bachman.
Christian Herr Kauffman
M, b. September 1796
F, b. 19 April 1679
F, b. circa 1718
M, b. circa 1748, d. 13 July 1804
David Kauffman was born circa 1748. He was the son of Martin Kauffman and Barbara Stauffer. David Kauffman married Dorothy Strickler, daughter of Joseph Strickler and (?) Stickley, on 22 November 1772 at Woodstock, Shenandoah Co., VA. David Kauffman died on 13 July 1804 at Shenandoah Co., VA.
M, b. circa 1716, d. circa 1779
David Kauffman was born circa 1716. He was the son of Michael Kauffman and Ann Kneissle. David Kauffman died circa 1779 at Shenandoah Co., VA.
M, b. circa 1752, d. 18 April 1830
David Kauffman was born circa 1752. He was the son of David Kauffman. David Kauffman died on 18 April 1830 at Rockingham Co., VA.
M, d. March 1909
Elias Kauffman married Mary Elizabeth Stover, daughter of Samuel Stover and Elizabeth Price, No children.1 Elias Kauffman died in March 1909 at Lancaster Co., PA.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 761.
F, b. 10 January 1720, d. 1779
Elizabeth Kauffman was born on 10 January 1720 at Millersville, Lancaster Co., PA. She was the daughter of Johann Andreas Kauffman and Elizabeth Kneissle. Elizabeth Kauffman married Christian Meyer circa 1742. Elizabeth Kauffman died in 1779 at Logansville, York Co., PA.
Children of Elizabeth Kauffman and Christian Meyer
- Elizabetb Meyer b. 24 Sep 1743
- Maria Kauffman Meyer b. 1 Jul 1746, d. Jun 1833
- John Kauffman Meyer+ b. 25 Nov 1748, d. Jun 1833
- Elder Christian Meyer+ b. 20 Apr 1751, d. 18 May 1822
- Elder Andrew Kauffman Meyer+ b. 29 May 1753, d. 20 Nov 1833
- Michael Meyer b. 8 Dec 1755, d. 13 May 1782
- Henry Kauffman Meyer+ b. 15 Apr 1760, d. 1836
- Abraham Meyer b. 17 Jan 1763
F, b. circa 1703
Elizabeth Kauffman married Christian Steinman at Lancaster Co., PA. Elizabeth Kauffman was born circa 1703. She was the daughter of Michael Kauffman.
F, b. 22 February 1755
Elizabeth Herr Kauffman
F, b. July 1794
Frongie Herr Kauffman
M, b. 12 June 1803
M, b. circa 1735
M, b. 16 September 1774, d. 14 February 1860
M, b. 20 November 1653
M, b. 12 September 1753, d. 17 July 1824
M, b. 10 May 1839, d. 18 June 1914
Rev. Isaac Kauffman
M, b. 7 February 1741, d. 24 June 1824
M, b. circa 1729, d. 1812
Jacob Kauffman married Magdalena Hiestand, daughter of Johannes Hiestand and Elizabeth Eicher. Jacob Kauffman was born circa 1729. He was the son of Johann Andreas Kauffman and Elizabeth Kneissle. Jacob Kauffman died in 1812 at Lancaster Co., PA.
M, b. 2 March 1656
M, b. 1802, d. 30 October 1859
M, b. 16 July 1752, d. 21 July 1824
Jacob Kauffman married Veronica Herr, daughter of (?) Herr. Jacob Kauffman was born on 16 July 1752. He was the son of Michael Kauffman and Catherine Gertrude Immel. Jacob Kauffman died on 21 July 1824 at age 72.
Johann Andreas Kauffman
M, b. 13 November 1668, d. 1743
Johann Andreas Kauffman was born on 13 November 1668 at Friesenheim, Germany. He was the son of Michael Kauffman and Elsbeth Hirschi. Johann Andreas Kauffman married Elizabeth Kneissle, daughter of Antoni Kneissle and Magdalena Hempstead, circa 1717 at Millersville, Lancaster Co., PA. Johann Andreas Kauffman died in 1743 at Manor Twp., Lancaster Co., PA. He was buried in 1743 at Millersville, Lancaster Co., PA.
Children of Johann Andreas Kauffman and Elizabeth Kneissle
- Johann Andrew Kauffman+ b. c 1718
- Elizabeth Kauffman+ b. 10 Jan 1720, d. 1779
- Mary Kauffman+ b. c 1721
- Christian Kauffman b. 1722, d. 1806
- Anna Barbara Kauffman+ b. c 1724, d. 1802
- Michael Kauffman+ b. c 1726, d. 1791
- Jacob Kauffman+ b. c 1729, d. 1812
- Anna Barbara Kauffman b. c 1730, d. 1802
- John Kauffman+ b. 1732, d. 1810
- Veronica Kauffman+ b. c 1736, d. 1818
- Magdalena Kauffman+ b. c 1737
- Rev. Isaac Kauffman b. 7 Feb 1741, d. 24 Jun 1824
Johann Andrew Kauffman
M, b. circa 1718
Johann Andrew Kauffman married Magdalena Barbara Martin. Johann Andrew Kauffman was born circa 1718 at Millersville, Lancaster Co., PA. He was the son of Johann Andreas Kauffman and Elizabeth Kneissle.