F, b. circa 1830, d. before 1880
Martha Hopkins was born circa 1830 at Indiana.1 She married Henry C. Dennison.1 Martha Hopkins died before 1880 at Swan Twp., Taney Co., MO, Henry was remarried as of the 1880 census.
Child of Martha Hopkins and Henry C. Dennison
- [S3963] 1870 Federal Census, Taney County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 823; FHL #552322.
Martha E. Hopkins1
F, b. 26 May 1829
Martha E. Hopkins was born on 26 May 1829. She married John H. Marshall, son of William J. Marshall and Sarah Lyne Holloway, on 26 October 1848.1
Children of Martha E. Hopkins and John H. Marshall
- William J. Marshall b. 18 Oct 1849
- John L. Marshall b. 29 Jul 1854, d. 18 Feb 1855
- Lucy G. Marshall b. 29 Jul 1854, d. 24 Feb 1855
- James B. Marshall b. 4 Jan 1856
- Nannie Maria Marshall b. 22 Sep 1858
- John H. Marshall b. 18 Feb 1861
- Samuel H. Marshall b. 28 Nov 1863
- Lyne Holloway Marshall b. 10 Apr 1866
- Harry Johnson Marshall b. 6 May 1870
- [S20] Joseph Sullivant, A Genealogy and Family Memorial, 95 - 97.
Martha Isabella Hopkins1
F, b. 1796, d. 1822
Martha Isabella Hopkins was born in 1796 at Logsdale House, Mecklenburg Co., VA. She was the daughter of Gen. Samuel Hopkins and Elizabeth Branch Bugg. Martha Isabella Hopkins married George Lyne, son of James Lyne and Frances Bullock, on 20 April 1819 at Henderson, Henderson Co., KY, Married a daughter of Gen. Samuel Hopkins soon after coming to Henderson, KY.2 Martha Isabella Hopkins was buried in 1822 at Spring Garden Cemetery, Zion Road, Henderson Co., KY. She died in 1822 at Henderson Co., KY.
Children of Martha Isabella Hopkins and George Lyne
Mary Bryant Hopkins
Mary Bryant Hopkins was the daughter of Nicholas Hopkins and Anne Boone Stevenson. Mary Bryant Hopkins married John Lee Stevenson, son of Richard Stevenson.
Mary Catherine Hopkins
Mary Catherine Hopkins married Robert Daugherty Readmond.
Mary Ethel Hopkins
F, b. 7 August 1900, d. 16 April 1968
Mary Louise Hopkins1
F, b. 23 April 1885, d. after April 1930
Mary Louise Hopkins was born on 23 April 1885 at Maryland.1 She married William Evans Worthington Jr. circa 1905, Either the marriage broke up after 1918 when William signed his WW I draft registration, or else William Worthington died between that date and 1920. In the 1920 census (January), Mary Worthington is listed as a boarder, unemployed, with marital status "S", living in Baltimore Ward 11. Their daughters Virginia and Mildred were listed residing in the Samuel Ready School, a girls boarding school, in Baltimore Ward 8.1,2
Mary Louise Hopkins died after April 1930.
Mary Louise Hopkins died after April 1930.
Child of Mary Louise Hopkins and William Evans Worthington Jr.
Mattie Lockett Hopkins
F, b. 20 August 1875, d. 8 November 1973
F, b. 10 December 1823, d. 23 June 1893
Melissa M. Hopkins was born on 10 December 1823 at Jefferson Co., OH. She was the daughter of William Hopkins and Mary Pumphrey. Melissa M. Hopkins married Henry Harrison Wendell, son of Daniel Wendell and Lucinda Effinger, on 22 April 1841. Melissa M. Hopkins died on 23 June 1893 at Beaver Twp., Noble Co., OH, at age 69.
Children of Melissa M. Hopkins and Henry Harrison Wendell
- Lucy M. Wendell+ b. c 1842, d. 14 Jan 1879
- Daniel F. Wendell+ b. 23 May 1844, d. Aug 1870
- William Harrison Wendell+ b. 3 Oct 1847, d. 6 Aug 1885
- Joseph F. Wendell+ b. Apr 1850, d. Feb 1920
- Mary A. Wendell b. c 1853
- John K. Wendell+ b. Jan 1855, d. 1907
- Charles E. Wendell+ b. Jul 1858
- Hattie V. Wendell b. Aug 1861, d. 23 Oct 1909
- Franklin H. Wendell b. 30 Jun 1865, d. 4 Jun 1931
Michael Sullivant Hopkins1
M, b. 21 May 1872, d. 7 November 1931
Michael Sullivant Hopkins was born on 21 May 1872. He was the son of William A. Hopkins and Lucy Jane Sullivant. Michael Sullivant Hopkins died on 7 November 1931 at age 59.
Child of Michael Sullivant Hopkins
- Virginia Hopkins b. 19 Apr 1903, d. 19 Oct 1992
Mildred Estella Hopkins1
F, b. 26 May 1886, d. 12 February 1965
Mildred Estella Hopkins was born on 26 May 1886 at Pennsylvania.1 She married Fred Jesse Hayes. Mildred Estella Hopkins died on 12 February 1965 at Medford, Jackson Co., OR, at age 78.
Child of Mildred Estella Hopkins and Fred Jesse Hayes
- [S1849] 1930 Federal Census, Stark County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 1869-73; FHL #2341603-07.
M, b. 10 October 1918, d. 15 November 1988
Raymond Gerald Hopkins
M, b. 10 July 1905, d. 30 January 1982
F, b. 6 April 1882, d. 25 May 1947
Rebecca Hopkins was born on 6 April 1882 at Belmont Co. (probably), OH.1 She was the daughter of James Hopkins and Rhoda Ellen Wendell. Rebecca Hopkins married Levi M. Truax, son of Henry Truax and Syrena Williams, on 19 April 1900 at Monroe Co., OH. Rebecca Hopkins lived between 1900 and 1910 at Malaga Twp., Monroe Co., OH.2 She lived in January 1920 at Sunsbury Twp., Monroe Co., OH. She married Robert Winland after April 1930. Rebecca Hopkins died on 25 May 1947 at age 65.
Gen. Samuel Hopkins1
Gen. Samuel Hopkins married Elizabeth Branch Bugg on 18 January 1783 at Mecklenburg Co., VA.
- [S20] Joseph Sullivant, A Genealogy and Family Memorial, 282.
Thomas Smith Hopkins1
M, b. 3 March 1869, d. 9 March 1952
Thomas Smith Hopkins was born on 3 March 1869 at Missouri.1 He married Amy Myrtle Powell circa 1890.1 Thomas Smith Hopkins died on 9 March 1952 at Cedar City, Cedar Co., MO, at age 83.
Child of Thomas Smith Hopkins and Amy Myrtle Powell
- [S4066] 1910 Federal Census, Cedar County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 768; FHL #1374781.
Tignal Jones Hopkins1
M, b. circa 1812, d. 22 December 1862
Tignal Jones Hopkins was born circa 1812 at Kentucky.1 He married Lucy D. Hamilton on 2 August 1832 at Henderson Co., KY.1 Tignal Jones Hopkins died on 22 December 1862 at Henderson Co., KY.
Child of Tignal Jones Hopkins and Lucy D. Hamilton
- [S503] 1850 Federal Census, Henderson County, Kentucky. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 204.
Virgil C. Hopkins
M, b. 12 September 1915, d. 9 April 1998
F, b. 19 April 1903, d. 19 October 1992
M, b. 22 October 1908, d. 5 February 1969
Walter Aaron Hopkins
M, b. 18 April 1905, d. 16 August 1999
Walter Aaron Hopkins was born on 18 April 1905 at Indiana. He married Mary Stoner, daughter of Elder Solomon Stoner and Emma M. Cripe, on 30 August 1930.1 Walter Aaron Hopkins died on 16 August 1999 at Miami Co., OH, at age 94.
- [S955] Richard R. Weber, Stoner Brethren, p.459.
Walter E. Hopkins
M, b. 11 September 1894, d. 20 October 1962
William Hopkins married Mary Pumphrey.
William A. Hopkins1
M, b. 23 November 1833, d. 18 November 1904
William A. Hopkins was born on 23 November 1833. He married Lucy Jane Sullivant, daughter of Michael Lucas Sullivant and Sarah Lapsley McDowell, on 4 November 1865 at Chicago, Cook Co., IL.2 William A. Hopkins died on 18 November 1904 at age 70.
Children of William A. Hopkins and Lucy Jane Sullivant
William Allison Hopkins1
M, b. 1 October 1873, d. 22 April 1916
William Allison Hopkins was born on 1 October 1873. He was the son of William A. Hopkins and Lucy Jane Sullivant. William Allison Hopkins died on 22 April 1916 at age 42.
William Otto Hopkins
M, b. 10 August 1901, d. 14 July 1975
F, b. 1869, d. 1869
Hopkins died in 1869 Died soon after birth. She was born in 1869. She was the daughter of William A. Hopkins and Lucy Jane Sullivant.
M, b. circa 1825, d. 9 September 1877
Daniel Hoppe was born circa 1825 at Germany.1 He married Catherine Swartz on 25 January 1848 at Hardin Co., OH. Daniel Hoppe died on 9 September 1877 at Hardin Co., OH. He was buried in September 1877 at St. Mary's Cemetery, Kenton, Hardin Co., OH, Findagrave #127745137.
- [S218] 1860 Federal Census, Hardin County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 983; FHL #803983.
Eva O. Hoppe1
F, b. February 1883, d. 15 April 1967
Eva O. Hoppe was born in February 1883 at Hardin Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of William Hoppe and Mary Ann Bushong.1 Eva O. Hoppe died on 15 April 1967 at Kenton, Hardin Co., OH, at age 84.
- [S502] 1900 Federal Census, Hardin County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1284; FHL #1241284.