F, b. 1926, d. 1931
Juanita Jamison was born in 1926 at Bryan Co., Texas.1 She was the daughter of Lester Olen Jamison and Eula Kennedy.1 Juanita Jamison died in 1931. She was buried in 1931 at Wolf Creek Cemetery, Roberta, Bryan Co., OK, Find A Grave Memorial# 73849871.
- [S4047] 1930 Federal Census, Bryan County, Oklahoma. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 1894; FHL #2341628.
Lester Olen Jamison1
M, b. 16 October 1902, d. 7 September 1972
Lester Olen Jamison was born on 16 October 1902 at Oklahoma.1 He was the son of J. Luther Jamison.1 Lester Olen Jamison married Eula Kennedy at Bryan Co., OK. Lester Olen Jamison lived on 10 April 1930 at Albany Twp., Bryan Co., OK; Farming.2 He died on 7 September 1972 at age 69. He was buried in September 1972 at Highland Cemetery, Durant, Bryan Co., OK, Find A Grave Memorial# 42987988.
Children of Lester Olen Jamison and Eula Kennedy
Luther D. Jamison1
M, b. circa 1910
Luther D. Jamison was born circa 1910 at Bryan Co., OK.1 He was the son of J. Luther Jamison and Mary (?)1 Luther D. Jamison married Vera (?).2
Olney W. Jamison1
M, b. June 1891
Olney W. Jamison was born in June 1891 at Fannin or Hill Co. (probably), TX.1
- [S4044] 1900 Federal Census, Hill County, Texas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1644; FHL #1241644.
M, b. 10 December 1859, d. 24 January 1914
Samuel Jamison was born on 10 December 1859 at Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., PA.1 He was the son of John Jamison and Deborah Nice.1 Samuel Jamison died on 24 January 1914 at age 54.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 309.
Wilbur S. Jamison1
M, b. circa 1905
Wilbur S. Jamison was born circa 1905 at Tymochtee Twp., Wyandot Co., OH.1 He was the son of Earl F. Jamison and Martha Agnes Sprau.1
- [S1166] 1910 Federal Census, Wyandot County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1241.
M, b. circa 1913
Wilburn Jamison was born circa 1913 at Bryan Co., OK.1 He was the son of J. Luther Jamison and Mary (?)1 Wilburn Jamison married Willie (?). Wilburn Jamison lived on 2 May 1940 at Albany Twp., Bryan Co., OK.2
William Luther Jamison
M, b. circa 1847
William Luther Jamison was born circa 1847 at Missouri.1 He married Nancy Elizabeth Windle, daughter of John William Windle and Lucinda Willis, after 4 October 1870.
Children of William Luther Jamison and Nancy Elizabeth Windle
- [S1339] 1880 Federal Census, Fannin County, Texas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1302; FHL #1255302.
F, b. 12 April 1901
Zora Jamison was born on 12 April 1901.1 She was the daughter of Thomas Jamison and Malissa (?)1 Zora Jamison married Rev. Ezra L. Wolf, son of Henry J. Wolf and Savilla Long, on 1 October 1919, Ceremony by Rev. D. A. Crist.1
Joseph Janitch married Emma Weil.
Anna Mathilda Janke1
F, b. 21 October 1874
Anna Mathilda Janke was born on 21 October 1874 at Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co., WI.1 She married Henry J. Kruse circa 1894.1
- [S2923] 1920 Federal Census, McCook County, South Dakota. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 1723.
F, b. circa 1891
Lena Janke was born circa 1891 at Illinois. She married Otto Kraker on 25 July 1914 at Kane Co., IL.
M, b. 1897, d. 21 May 1995
F, b. 26 December 1898
F, b. January 1878
Marguerite Jaques was born in January 1878 at Illinois. She married Walter Henry Huth on 7 November 1912 at Chicago, Cook Co., IL.
M, b. 26 December 1772, d. 4 June 1841
Samuel Jaques was born on 26 December 1772 at Rahway, Union Co., NJ. He married Elizabeth Ross on 2 February 1802 at Westfield Presbyterian Church, Westfield, Union Co., NJ. Samuel Jaques died on 4 June 1841 at Ohio at age 68.
Note: Information from Whitaker genealogy prepared by flh2, online at ancestry.com.
Note: Information from Whitaker genealogy prepared by flh2, online at ancestry.com.
Sarah Ann Jaques1
F, b. 28 July 1816, d. 5 January 1864
Sarah Ann Jaques was born on 28 July 1816 at Millville, Butler Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of Samuel Jaques and Elizabeth Ross. Sarah Ann Jaques married Humphrey Clippinger, son of Johann Adam Clippinger and Mary Margaret Kaufman, on 6 November 1834 at Butler Co., OH. Sarah Ann Jaques died on 5 January 1864 at Dayton, Montgomery Co., OH, at age 47.
Children of Sarah Ann Jaques and Humphrey Clippinger
- Mary Elizabeth Clippinger1 b. 1835, d. 1853
- Charlotte Matilda Clippinger+1 b. 3 Dec 1837, d. 22 Feb 1912
- Susan M. Clippinger+1 b. 17 Jun 1838, d. 20 Mar 1924
- John Sanford Clippinger+1 b. 30 May 1840, d. 15 Feb 1895
- Sarah Jane Clippinger+1 b. 1842, d. 1916
- Samuel Clippinger1 b. 1844, d. 7 Aug 1864
- Adam Humphrey Clippinger+1 b. 30 Apr 1847, d. a Jun 1900
- Caroline Adelia Clippinger+1 b. Mar 1850, d. 3 Jan 1924
- Amelia Belinda Clippinger+2 b. 25 May 1853, d. Sep 1928
F, b. 22 September 1888, d. 12 January 1979
Maud Jaquins was born on 22 September 1888 at New York. She married Richard Burrell Hampson. Maud Jaquins died on 12 January 1979 at Orange Co., CA, at age 90. She was buried in January 1979 at Evergreen Memorial Park and Mausoleum, Riverside, Riverside Co., CA, Find A Grave Memorial# 7755913.
Ora Samuel Jarboe1
M, b. 18 March 1899
Ora Samuel Jarboe was Church of the Brethren.1 He was born on 18 March 1899.1 He was the son of William Jarboe and Mary (?)1 Ora Samuel Jarboe married Kathryn Wolf, daughter of Henry J. Wolf and Savilla Long, on 5 June 1920, Ceremony by Rev. J. Edwin Jarboe.1 Occupation: Farmer in 1926 at Quinter, Gove Co., KS.1
Warren Eugene Jarboe1
M, b. 13 March 1922
Warren Eugene Jarboe was born on 13 March 1922 at Quinter, Gove Co., KS.1 He was the son of Ora Samuel Jarboe and Kathryn Wolf.1
Children of Elizabeth Jarman and Edward Morgan
- Mary Morgan d. b 1755
- Daniel Morgan b. 1691, d. 29 Jun 1773
- Margaret Morgan b. 22 Aug 1693, d. 24 Dec 1750
- Elizabeth Morgan b. 1694, d. a 23 Dec 1727
- John Morgan b. c 1698, d. b 5 May 1747
- Morgan Morgan+ b. 1698, d. bt Mar 1727 - Apr 1728
- Sarah Morgan+ b. c 1700, d. 1 Jan 1777
- Alice Morgan b. 1700, d. b 23 Oct 1742
- Joseph Morgan b. 1702, d. b 8 Feb 1749
- William Morgan b. 1704, d. b 29 Jul 1741
- George Morgan+ b. 1708, d. 1730
- Edward Morgan+ b. 1718, d. b 7 May 1718
Child of John Jarman
- Elizabeth Jarman+; Probable relationship, based on research of Stewart Baldwin, published at http://sbaldw.home.mindspring.com/e_morgan.htm (DLB 2005)
F, b. January 1874, d. 1958
Wilhelmina Jarmuth was also known as "Minnie". She was born in January 1874 at Germany.1 She married Philip J. Triem, son of Jacob Triem and Margarette Ammann, on 25 January 1894 at Will Co., IL.1 Wilhelmina Jarmuth died in 1958.1
Children of Wilhelmina Jarmuth and Philip J. Triem
- [S1485] 1900 Federal Census, Will County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 354.
Theresa M. Jaroslawski
F, b. 10 August 1950, d. 8 October 1984
Theresa M. Jaroslawski was born on 10 August 1950. She was the daughter of Paula Hrynkiw. Theresa M. Jaroslawski died on 8 October 1984 at Anoka Co., MN, at age 34.
Irena B. Jarrell1
F, b. 1 September 1845, d. 11 December 1918
Irena B. Jarrell was born on 1 September 1845 at Illinois.1 She married William Thomas Williams Jr. on 6 February 1870 at Jefferson Co., IL. Irena B. Jarrell died on 11 December 1918 at Mt. Vernon, Jefferson Co., IL, at age 73.
- [S499] 1880 Federal Census, Jefferson County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 0216, FHL #1254216.
F, b. January 1832, d. 2 July 1918
Eveline Jarrett was born in January 1832 at Madison Co., IN, or Virginia, per 1850 census.1,2 She was the daughter of William Jarrett and Barbara Smith. Eveline Jarrett married Thomas Allen Windell, son of Samuel Windell and Sarah Elizabeth Eustis, on 29 January 1852 at IN, Eight children born to the marriage, all living as of 1900 census.2 Eveline Jarrett died on 2 July 1918 at Algona, Kossuth Co., IA, at age 86.
Children of Eveline Jarrett and Thomas Allen Windell
- [S324] 1850 Federal Census, Madison County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 158.
- [S665] 1900 Federal Census, Winneshiek County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 466.
- [S650] 1870 Federal Census, Winneshiek County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 426; FHL #545924.
Ida B. Jarrett
F, b. 2 July 1865, d. 17 May 1942
Ida B. Jarrett was born on 2 July 1865 at Anderson, Madison Co., IN. She was the daughter of Joseph Jarrett and Angeline (?) Ida B. Jarrett married Sigal Reger, son of Anthony B. Reger and Sidney Ann Windell, on 7 August 1887 at Madison Co., IN. Ida B. Jarrett died on 17 May 1942 at Pendleton, Madison Co., IN, at age 76. She was buried in May 1942 at Grovelawn Cemetery, Madison Co., IN.
Children of Ida B. Jarrett and Sigal Reger
- Lawrence B. Reger+ b. 16 Aug 1888, d. 2 Jan 1919
- Alice Pearl Reger+ b. 14 Feb 1890, d. 18 Dec 1951
- Anna Reger+ b. 5 Jul 1893, d. 21 Dec 1978
- Lula Reger b. 18 Apr 1895, d. 6 Jul 1895
- Horace Reger b. 2 Aug 1896, d. 28 May 1971
- Willie Reger b. 1 Mar 1898, d. 24 Mar 1898
- Alma Reger b. 1 Jan 1901, d. 10 Sep 1901
- Floyd Reger b. 27 Jul 1906, d. 6 Jul 1978
- Gilbert Reger b. 13 Mar 1909