Rosa Lee Hugon1
F, b. August 1879, d. 18 June 1953
Rosa Lee Hugon was born in August 1879 at Missouri 1880 census shows age 9/12, so probably she was born in August, 1879 rather than 1878 as per the 1900 census. Her headstone shows 1880 which is clearly wrong.1 She was the daughter of Joseph Hugon and Julia Caroline Walker.2 Rosa Lee Hugon married William T. Windle, son of Robert Lafayette Windle and Lucinda Jane Clinton, circa 1895.1 Rosa Lee Hugon married Joseph Louie Deremo on 3 April 1916 at St. Francois Co., MO. Rosa Lee Hugon died on 18 June 1953 at St. Francois Co., MO, at age 73. She was buried in June 1953 at Saint Francois Memorial Park, Bonne Terre, St. Francois Co., MO.
Children of Rosa Lee Hugon and William T. Windle
- [S3597] 1900 Federal Census, Carter County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 845; FHL #1240845.
- [S3598] 1880 Federal Census, Osage County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 707; FHL #1254707.
- [S3599] 1910 Federal Census, Ouachita County, Arkansas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 59; FHL #1374072.
- [S3600] 1920 Federal Census, St. Francois County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 945; FHL #1820945.
Ethel D. Hulbert
F, b. 14 April 1889, d. 17 April 1977
Ethel D. Hulbert was born on 14 April 1889 at Kent Co., MI, daughter of Frank Hulbert and Hattie Gale. Birth location per 1924 marriage record to Henry Kosnopfal. She first married Theodore Boyer on 24 JAN 1906 at Traverse City, Kalkaska Co., Michigan, and had daughter Vera Boyer, born about 1907. Second marriage was to Clarence W. Foss on 24 JUL 1909, also at Traverse City. She and Clarence, with Vera and three Foss daughters were living at Canoe, Escambia Co., Alabama as of February, 1920 where Clarence was a laborer on a fruit farm. She gave birth to Winona, whose father was Jacob Kanneberg, in 1921 at DeWitt, Iowa, divorced sometime during the early 1920s, then remarried to Henry Kosnopfal in 1924. She gave birth to Iola Kosnopfal in March, 1924. Henry died in 1927. Ethel married, using "Kanneberg", to John R. Oakley on 22 MAY 1960 at Alameda County, CA, and died at Mendocino County on 17 APR 1977.
She died on 17 April 1977 at Mendocino Co., CA, at age 88.
She died on 17 April 1977 at Mendocino Co., CA, at age 88.
F, b. circa 1886
Gertrude Hulbert was born circa 1886 at Illinois.1 She married Walter H. Alkire, son of Marquis B. Alkire and Mary E. Huffhines, circa 1904.1 Gertrude Hulbert and Walter H. Alkire were divorced before January 1920.
- [S1975] 1910 Federal Census, Bexar County, Texas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1532; FHL #1375545.
M, b. circa 1822
Belle S. Hulett1
F, b. August 1864, d. 4 February 1938
Belle S. Hulett was born in August 1864 at Illinois.1 She married Samuel L. Scott on 6 October 1886 at Morgan Co., IL. Belle S. Hulett died on 4 February 1938 at Jacksonville, Morgan Co., IL, at age 73. She was buried in February 1938 at Diamond Grove Cemetery, Jacksonville, Morgan Co., IL, Findagrave #155233824.
- [S3669] 1900 Federal Census, Morgan County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 331; FHL #1240331.
M, b. circa 1763, d. 1825
Adam Hull was born circa 1763 at Augusta Co., VA. He married Esther Keister. Adam Hull died in 1825 at Pocahontas Co., VA (now WV).
Amanda Jane Hull1
F, b. 7 February 1836, d. 16 May 1919
Amanda Jane Hull was born on 7 February 1836 at Pendleton Co., VA (now WV).1 She was the daughter of John Patton Hull and Elizabeth Hevener.1 Amanda Jane Hull married Timothy Smith Tharp, son of Hezekiah D. Tharp and Huldah Cox, on 27 August 1853 at Highland Co., VA. Amanda Jane Hull died on 16 May 1919 at Iowa City, Johnson Co., IA, at age 83.
Children of Amanda Jane Hull and Timothy Smith Tharp
- Charles Wellington Tharp2 b. 29 Jun 1854
- Sarah Elizabeth Tharp2 b. 14 May 1856, d. 29 Mar 1948
- Alice Jane Tharp2 b. 25 Jan 1858, d. 19 Jan 1927
- Benjamin Franklin Tharp2 b. 18 Mar 1860, d. 26 Jul 1939
- Laura Ann Tharp2 b. 25 Jul 1862, d. 11 Nov 1911
- John Hezekiah Tharp2 b. 2 Apr 1865, d. 24 Dec 1924
- Harvey Smith Tharp2 b. 3 Sep 1867, d. 7 Apr 1918
- Fannie Bell Tharp2 b. Apr 1870, d. 11 Apr 1945
Angeline Wilson Hull
F, b. circa 1827
Anne Hull married Frank George Emmert, son of Daniel Emmert and Mary Ann Strickler, on 28 February 1898.1
Children of Anne Hull and Frank George Emmert
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 683.
Arthur Ira Hull
M, b. 16 April 1881, d. 10 November 1971
Arthur Ira Hull was also known as "Art". He was born on 16 April 1881 at Downs, Osborne Co., KS. He was the son of Franklin Hull and Sarah Ellen Burns. Arthur Ira Hull married Meda A. Munsinger, daughter of Charles Grandison Munsinger and Zebbie Ann Gates, on 21 March 1906, No children. Arthur Ira Hull died on 10 November 1971 at Wichita, Sedgwick Co., KS, at age 90.
Barbara A. Hull1
F, b. 1848, d. 31 December 1861
Barbara A. Hull was born in 1848 at Highland Co., VA.1 She was the daughter of John Patton Hull and Elizabeth Hevener.1 Barbara A. Hull died on 31 December 1861.
- [S3000] 1850 Federal Census, Highland County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 952.
F, b. 31 July 1890
F, b. 12 February 1895, d. 5 July 1962
Calvin E. Hull
M, d. circa 1864
M, b. circa January 1880
Candius Hull was born circa January 1880 at Freemans Creek, Lewis Co., WV.1 He was the son of William Wellington Hull and Mary Winans.1
F, b. 22 April 1907
Cyrenius P. Hull
M, b. January 1873
Cyrenius P. Hull was born in January 1873 at Indiana. He was the son of John W. Hull and Sarah (?) Cyrenius P. Hull married Eldora Lewis, daughter of Stanford Lewis and Mariah E. Reger, on 6 January 1897 at Madison Co., IN. Cyrenius P. Hull lived in 1900 at Liberty Twp., Henry Co., IN.
M, b. 28 December 1907
F, b. circa 1834
M, b. circa 1874
Enos Hull was born circa 1874 at Lewis Co., WV.1 He was the son of William Wellington Hull and Mary Winans.1
Ethel E. Hull
F, b. February 1899
F, b. 6 August 1893, d. 15 June 1935
F, b. circa 1836, d. before 25 August 1870
Evaline Hull was born circa 1836 at Harrison Co. (probaby), IN.1 She married Christian Beard on 23 December 1858 at Harrison Co., IN. Evaline Hull died before 25 August 1870 at Floyd Co., IN.
- [S448] 1850 Federal Census, Harrison County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 149.
F, b. 12 April 1910
M, b. 22 July 1900, d. 17 April 1902
Franklin Hull married Sarah Ellen Burns.
Fred S. Hull1
M, b. circa December 1929, d. before April 1940
Fred S. Hull was born circa December 1929 at Greene or Montgomery Co., OH.1 He was the son of Theodore R. Hull and Treva Blanche Stewart.1 Fred S. Hull died before April 1940.
- [S1287] 1930 Federal Census, Montgomery County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Rolls 1851-57; FHL #2341585-91.
F, b. circa 1900
James F. Hull1
M, b. circa 1870
James F. Hull was born circa 1870 at Lewis Co. (probably), WV.1 He was the son of William Wellington Hull and Mary Winans.1
James T. Hull1
M, b. circa 1817, d. 1886
James T. Hull was born circa 1817 at Highland Co., VA.1 He was the son of Peter Adam Hull and Rachel Tallman. James T. Hull married Mahala Johnson on 29 May 1837 at Pendleton Co., VA (now WV). James T. Hull lived in September 1850 at Lewis Co., VA (now WV).1 He died in 1886.
Children of James T. Hull and Mahala Johnson
- [S2999] 1850 Federal Census, Lewis County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 956.