M, b. 1844, d. 1898
John Jennings was born in 1844 at Missouri.1 He began military service Civil War, Co. "I", 1st Missouri State Militia Cavalry. He married Mary J. (?).1 John Jennings died in 1898 at Harrison Co., MO. He was buried in 1898 at Miriam Cemetery, Bethany, Harrison Co., MO, Find A Grave Memorial# 21139752.
- [S3882] 1880 Federal Census, Harrison County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 689; FHL #1254689.
Rev. John H. Jennings
M, b. 22 August 1837, d. 14 January 1914
Rev. John H. Jennings was born on 22 August 1837. He married Addie Reeves, daughter of Peter Miller Reeves and Matilda DeVault. Rev. John H. Jennings died on 14 January 1914 at age 76 dates from headstone. He was buried in January 1914 at Carr-Reeves Cemetery, across from 823 Xanadu Street, Johnson Ciity, Washington Co., TN.
Joseph Jennings married Martha (?).
Josephus Jennings married Anna Smith.
Louisa S. Jennings
F, b. 16 August 1854, d. 6 February 1935
Louisa S. Jennings was born on 16 August 1854 at Pickens Co., AL. She was the daughter of William Jennings and Margaret Gillespie.1 Louisa S. Jennings married Andrew Mose Windle, son of Robert Huffman Windle and Martha Ann Johnson, on 14 February 1880, Seven children born, four living as of 1910 census.2 Louisa S. Jennings died on 6 February 1935 at Pickens Co., AL, at age 80. She was buried in February 1935 at Marvin Chapel United Methodist Church Cemetery, Carrollton, Pickens Co., AL.
Children of Louisa S. Jennings and Andrew Mose Windle
- Annie Brooks Windle b. Apr 1881, d. 1896
- Hubert Hudson Windle b. 22 Feb 1883, d. 5 Jul 1884
- Elbert Hudson Windle+ b. 22 Feb 1886, d. 21 Jun 1962
- Andrew Pinkie Windle+ b. 31 Dec 1887, d. 2 Jun 1981
- Lena J. Windle b. 27 Jan 1890, d. 8 Aug 1909
- Lucy A. Windle b. Nov 1892
- Robert Harriston Windle+ b. 23 Oct 1894, d. 24 Feb 1981
Mary Lou Jennings
F, b. 10 March 1871, d. 2 November 1938
Mary Lou Jennings was born on 10 March 1871 at Pickens Co., AL. She was the daughter of Joseph Jennings and Martha (?) Mary Lou Jennings married William Huffman Windle, son of Robert Huffman Windle and Martha Ann Johnson, on 7 February 1889 at Pickens Co., AL. Mary Lou Jennings died on 2 November 1938 at Pickens Co., AL, at age 67.
Mathe Emma Jennings
F, b. 1868, d. 29 July 1933
Mathe Emma Jennings was born in 1868. She married Thomas Sidney Windle, son of Robert Huffman Windle and Martha Ann Johnson, on 4 March 1886 at Pickens Co., AL. Mathe Emma Jennings died on 29 July 1933.
Minnie May Jennings
F, b. 4 April 1881, d. 16 May 1963
Minnie May Jennings was born on 4 April 1881. She was the daughter of William A. Jennings and Susan Harpster. Minnie May Jennings married Leroy Vale Windle, son of Samuel Windle and Melinda L. Frieszell, on 31 December 1901 at Milo, Franklin Co., OH. Minnie May Jennings died on 16 May 1963 at Canton, Stark Co., OH, at age 82. She was buried in May 1963 at Union Cemetery, Lot #52, Columbus, Franklin Co., OH.
- [S445] 1920 Federal Census, Franklin County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, Series T625, Roll 1384.
Rollin H. Jennings
M, b. 23 February 1884
Rollin H. Jennings was born on 23 February 1884.1 He was the son of Josephus Jennings and Anna Smith. Rollin H. Jennings married Edna B. Price, daughter of William W. Price and Carrie G. Johnson, on 11 February 1914. Rollin H. Jennings lived in 1926 at Collingswood, Camden Co., NJ.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 19.
Sarah Emeline Jennings1
F, b. 16 December 1880, d. 18 August 1953
Sarah Emeline Jennings was born on 16 December 1880 at Bethany, Harrison Co., MO.1 She was the daughter of John Jennings and Mary J. (?) Sarah Emeline Jennings married Walter Thomas Lingle, son of Elmore Yocum Lingle and Mary Catherine Cline, on 9 October 1904 at Bethany, Harrison Co., MO. Sarah Emeline Jennings died on 18 August 1953 at Bethany, Harrison Co., MO, at age 72. She was buried in August 1953 at Pythian Cemetery, Bethany, Harrison Co., MO.
Children of Sarah Emeline Jennings and Walter Thomas Lingle
- [S3761] 1900 Federal Census, Harrison County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 857; FHL #1240857.
- [S3883] 1910 Federal Census, Harrison County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 778; FHL #1374791.
- [S3885] 1920 Federal Census, Harrison County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 920.
Velta F. Jennings
F, b. March 1893, d. before April 1940
Velta F. Jennings was born in March 1893 at Iowa.1 She was the daughter of Charles Jennings and Celestia Newman.1 Velta F. Jennings lived in June 1900 at Bussey, Marion Co., IA.1 She married Harvey Ross Miller, son of Charles D. Miller and Lulu M. Clippinger, on 30 April 1918 at Council Bluffs, Pottawattamie Co., IA. Velta F. Jennings died before April 1940 at Tulsa Co. (probably), OK, Harvey Miller is listed as widowed in the 1940 census of Tulsa County, Oklahoma.
- [S328] 1900 Federal Census, Marion County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Film 447; FHL #1240447.
Walter Cleveland Jennings
M, b. 13 May 1886, d. 8 January 1958
Walter Cleveland Jennings was born on 13 May 1886 at Danville, Montgomery Co., MO. He married Margaret B. Powell, daughter of James Henry Powell and Mary Rebecca Palmer, on 16 April 1910, no children. Walter Cleveland Jennings lived in 1930 at Judith Basin Co., MT. He died on 8 January 1958 at Columbia, Boone Co., MO, at age 71. He was buried in January 1958 at Montgomery City Cemetery, Montgomery, Montgomery Co., MO.
M, b. circa 1813, d. 11 November 1889
William Jennings was born circa 1813 at Tennessee.1 He married Margaret Gillespie in 1835.1 William Jennings died on 11 November 1889 at Pickens Co., AL.
- [S2760] 1860 Federal Census, Pickens County, Alabama. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 20; FHL #803020.
William A. Jennings
M, b. circa 1848, d. 1908
William A. Jennings was born circa 1848 at Franklin Co., OH. He married Susan Harpster on 10 September 1868. William A. Jennings was buried in 1908 at Green Lawn Cemetery, Columbus, Franklin Co., OH. He died in 1908.
William Daniel Jennings1
M, b. 1883
Child of William Daniel Jennings and Martha Issie Castoe
- [S3972] 1920 Federal Census, Greene County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 915.
Alexis H. Jennison
Alexis H. Jennison was the son of Elias Jennison and Mary M. Henniger. Alexis H. Jennison married Maggie Jane Trim, daughter of Chalton C. Trim and Jane (?), on 25 December 1880.
Children of Alexis H. Jennison and Maggie Jane Trim
- Minnie Pearl Jennison b. 31 Jul 1883
- Grace Mabel Jennison+ b. 7 Oct 1887, d. 22 May 1935
- Joseph Tellis Jennison b. 16 Sep 1891
- Malon Curtis Jennison b. 30 Jun 1894
- Walter Preston Jennison b. 10 Oct 1901
- Bertha Elanor Jennison b. 25 Nov 1901
- Beulah Maude Jennison b. 3 Jul 1903
- Willard Carl Jennison b. 4 Jan 1905
Bertha Elanor Jennison
F, b. 25 November 1901
Beulah Maude Jennison
F, b. 3 July 1903
Elias Jennison married Mary M. Henniger on 25 September 1867.
Grace Mabel Jennison
F, b. 7 October 1887, d. 22 May 1935
Grace Mabel Jennison was born on 7 October 1887 at Barton Co., KS. She was the daughter of Alexis H. Jennison and Maggie Jane Trim. Grace Mabel Jennison married Ross Vincent Starr, son of Moses Wesley Starr and Emma Alice Wellsher, on 7 August 1906 at Visalia, Tulare Co., CA. Grace Mabel Jennison died on 22 May 1935 at Hanford, Kings Co., CA, at age 47 black dyptheria.
Joseph Tellis Jennison
M, b. 16 September 1891
Malon Curtis Jennison
M, b. 30 June 1894
Minnie Pearl Jennison
F, b. 31 July 1883
Walter Preston Jennison
M, b. 10 October 1901
Willard Carl Jennison
M, b. 4 January 1905
Elisabeth Susanna Jensel
F, b. 5 October 1721
Elisabeth Susanna Jensel was born on 5 October 1721 at Maulbronn / Enzkreis, Württemberg, Germany. She married Michael Joseph Boger on 18 July 1747 at Maulbronn / Enzkreis, Württemberg, Germany. Elisabeth Susanna Jensel died at Loudoun Co., VA.
F, b. 6 March 1931, d. 11 February 1996
Adelia Jensen was born on 6 March 1931 at Missoula Co., MT. She married Forrest Bishop on 10 July 1951 at Bozeman, Gallatin Co., MT. Adelia Jensen died on 11 February 1996 at age 64. She was buried in February 1996 at Hillcrest Cemetery, Deer Lodge, Powell Co., MT, Findagrave #66474472.
Christina Bena Jensen
F, b. 7 May 1890, d. 6 August 1982
Christina Bena Jensen was born on 7 May 1890 at Bennet, Lancaster Co., NE. She was the daughter of Jens P. Jensen.1 Christina Bena Jensen married Alex Louis Faulhaber, son of William Otto Faulhaber and Amanda Francke, on 7 April 1909. Christina Bena Jensen died on 6 August 1982 at Prairie Home, Lancaster Co., NE, at age 92.
Children of Christina Bena Jensen and Alex Louis Faulhaber
- Ruth Margaret Faulhaber b. 30 Oct 1911, d. 9 Sep 1995
- Gladys Amanda Faulhaber+ b. 22 Jul 1913, d. 17 Apr 1996
- Ada Mae Faulhaber b. 26 Jul 1915, d. 27 Nov 1915
- Dorothy Elizabeth Faulhaber+ b. 14 May 1916, d. 30 Oct 1945
- Bernita Aldine Faulhaber+ b. 11 Jun 1918
- Donald Alexander Faulhaber+ b. 10 Dec 1919, d. 10 Aug 2003
- Miriam Darlene Faulhaber+ b. 23 Feb 1924, d. 3 May 2007
- Gerald William Faulhaber+ b. 3 Mar 1927
- [S586] 1900 Federal Census, Lancaster County, Nebraska. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 934; FHL #1240934.
Darlene Margaret Jensen
F, b. 22 October 1937, d. 20 January 2011
Darlene Margaret Jensen was born on 22 October 1937. She was the daughter of George Walter Jensen and Marvel Bernice Snyder. Darlene Margaret Jensen married Donald Herbert Cantonwine Sr., son of Leland Laverne Cantonwine and Ida Marie Moubry, in June 1957. Darlene Margaret Jensen died on 20 January 2011 at age 73.
Dorothea Julia Jensen
Dorothea Julia Jensen married Paul Boyd Finley.