Virginia K. LeFevre
F, b. 20 December 1922
Johann (Hans) Leffel
M, b. 1677
Johann (Hans) Leffel was born in 1677. He married Anna Rosina Scheffel.
M, b. 1753, d. 1801
John Leffel was born in 1753. He was the son of Baltzar Loeffel and Sybilla (?) John Leffel married Anna Margaret Abendschön, daughter of Reinhold Abendschön and Anna Wilson. John Leffel died in 1801 at Berkeley Co., VA (now WV).
Mary Margaret Leffel
F, b. 18 June 1801, d. 23 September 1849
Mary Margaret Leffel was born on 18 June 1801 at Botetourt Co., VA. She was the daughter of John Leffel and Anna Margaret Abendschön. Mary Margaret Leffel married Arthur Callison, son of John Callison and Jane McClure, on 3 September 1818 at Clark Co., OH. Mary Margaret Leffel died on 23 September 1849 at Clark Co. (probably), OH, at age 48.
Children of Mary Margaret Leffel and Arthur Callison
- William B. Callison b. 17 Mar 1820, d. 13 Apr 1894
- Harriet Callison b. c 1822, d. 15 Jan 1847
- Robert Callison b. 21 Dec 1823, d. 13 Feb 1909
- Samuel S. Callison b. 25 Dec 1825, d. 1 Dec 1892
- Anthony Callison b. 12 Mar 1828, d. 24 Feb 1905
- James Callison b. 29 Nov 1830, d. 12 Oct 1851
- Moses Callison+ b. 15 Jul 1833, d. 25 Dec 1898
- Sarah Jane Callison b. 15 Jun 1838, d. 21 Aug 1915
- Peter Callison b. 9 Aug 1844, d. 5 Sep 1882
Child of Jacob Leffler
Susannah Leffler was the daughter of Jacob Leffler. Susannah Leffler married George Windle on 13 October 1823 at Montgomery Co., VA.
Children of Susannah Leffler and George Windle
Elisha LeGate married Edwina Barnum.
Kenneth Donald LeGate
M, b. 22 September 1906, d. 28 September 1989
Kenneth Donald LeGate was born on 22 September 1906 at Homestead, Blaine Co., OK. He was the son of Elisha LeGate and Edwina Barnum. Kenneth Donald LeGate married Ethel Emily Gillmore, daughter of Jacob Elmer Gillmore and Verdia Ellena Mae Weaver, on 25 May 1964 at Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Co., OK. Kenneth Donald LeGate died on 28 September 1989 at Watonga, Blaine Co., OK, at age 83. He was buried in 1989 at Jones I.O.O.F. Cemetery, Jones, Oklahoma Co., OK.
M, b. 29 November 1805, d. 11 September 1885
M, b. 1809, d. 4 April 1889
John Legg married Elizabeth Coffman, daughter of David Harmon Coffman and Elizabeth Lovell, circa 1797 at Jefferson Co., TN.
M, b. 1803, d. 5 October 1887
Margaret Legg married Christopher Winter.
F, b. circa 1798
F, b. 1807
Thursey Legg married Robert Smith.
M, b. 3 January 1755, d. 16 January 1842
Abraham Leggett was born on 3 January 1755 at West Farms, Westchester Co., NY.1 He was the son of John Leggett and Sarah Alsop. Abraham Leggett married Rebecca Morgan on 29 May 1777 at North Salem, Westchester Co., NY.1 Abraham Leggett died on 16 January 1842 at New York City, NY, at age 87.1
F, b. 1 April 1778, d. 12 February 1859
Elizabeth Leggett was born on 1 April 1778 at North Salem, Westchester Co., NY.1 She was the daughter of Abraham Leggett and Rebecca Morgan.1 Elizabeth Leggett married James Breath on 16 October 1800 at New York City, NY.1 Elizabeth Leggett died on 12 February 1859 at Danville, Boyle Co., KY, at age 80.1
Ida Leggett was the daughter of Hannah Catherine Blue.
John Leggett married Sarah Alsop, daughter of Thomas Alsop and Susannah Blackwell, on 5 June 1753 at New York.1
- [S105] Jr. Harry Macy, Underhill Genealogy, Vol. V & VI, Vol. VII, p. 5.
William Leggett was the son of Hannah Catherine Blue.
Stephen Sylvanus Leggitt
Lucy Nash Legrand1
F, b. 1759, d. before 1821
Lucy Nash Legrand was born in 1759 at Fayette Co., KY. She was the daughter of Rev. Nash Legrand. Lucy Nash Legrand married John McDowell, son of Samuel McDowell and Mary McClung, on 13 April 1804 at Fayette Co., KY. Lucy Nash Legrand died before 1821 at Fayette Co., KY.
Children of Lucy Nash Legrand and John McDowell
- [S20] Joseph Sullivant, A Genealogy and Family Memorial, 307.
Rev. Nash Legrand
Child of Rev. Nash Legrand
- Lucy Nash Legrand+ b. 1759, d. b 1821
M, b. 20 July 1842
Abraham Lehman was born on 20 July 1842 at Leitersburg District, Washington Co., MD. He was the son of Jacob Baer Lehman and Barbara (?)1 Abraham Lehman married Emma Virginia Stouffer, daughter of Jacob Stouffer and Eliza Ryder, on 1 January 1871 at Middlesex Twp., Cumberland Co., PA. Abraham Lehman lived in June 1900 at Leitersburg District, Washington Co., MD.2
Children of Abraham Lehman and Emma Virginia Stouffer
- [S870] 1860 Federal Census, Washington County, Maryland. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 483; FHL #803483.
- [S932] 1900 Federal Census, Washington County, Maryland. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 629; FHL #1240629.
- [S892] 1880 Federal Census, Washington County, Maryland. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 516, FHL #1254516.