Elizabeth Johnson married Valentine Anderson.
F, b. circa 1808, d. after August 1870
Elizabeth Johnson was born circa 1808 at Guernsey Co., OH.1 She married James Alloway on 31 May 1827 at Jefferson Co., OH. Elizabeth Johnson died after August 1870 at Washington Co. (probably), OH. She was buried at Old Kimbolton Cemetery, Kimbolton, Guernsey Co., OH, Findagrave #34219683.
Children of Elizabeth Johnson and James Alloway
- Rachel Alloway1 b. 28 Apr 1828, d. 29 Aug 1909
- Sarah Alloway1 b. c 1830
- Catherine Alloway b. c 1832
- William Milton Alloway+ b. Jul 1833, d. 10 Jun 1916
- Nancy Alloway b. 16 Apr 1835, d. 10 Oct 1912
- Mary Alloway1 b. c 1838
- Margaret A. Alloway b. c 1844
- Susannah Alloway b. c 1848
- Joseph E. Alloway+ b. 8 May 1857, d. 22 Dec 1935
- John A. Alloway b. c 1860
- [S6] 1850 Federal Census, Guernsey County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 684.
F, b. 2 November 1791, d. 11 January 1873
Elizabeth Johnson was born on 2 November 1791 at Six Mile Cross, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. She married James McFarland at Six Mile Cross, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. Elizabeth Johnson died on 11 January 1873 at Solon, Cuyahoga Co., OH, at age 81.
F, b. 2 November 1786, d. 11 March 1831
Elizabeth Johnson was born on 2 November 1786. She was the daughter of Rufus Johnson and Anna Gardner. Elizabeth Johnson married Nathaniel Potter. Elizabeth Johnson died on 11 March 1831 at age 44.
F, b. 26 January 1810, d. 25 November 1859
Elizabeth Johnson was born on 26 January 1810 at Shelby Co., KY. She married John Lemmon on 28 June 1826 at Harrison Co., IN. Elizabeth Johnson died on 25 November 1859 at Harrison Co., IN, at age 49.
F, b. 4 April 1755
Elizabeth Johnson was born on 4 April 1755 at London Grove, Chester Co., PA. She married Samuel Pennock.
Elizabeth C. Johnson1
F, b. April 1875, d. 31 December 1943
Elizabeth C. Johnson was also known as "Lizzie" marriage record. She was born in April 1875 at Newport, Newport Co., RI.1 She married John F. Johnson on 19 October 1896 at Lynn, Essex Co., MA. Elizabeth C. Johnson died on 31 December 1943 at Charlestown, Suffolk Co., MA, at age 68. She was buried in January 1944 at Oak Grove Cemetery, Medford, Middlesex Co., MA, Findagrave #162469749.
Child of Elizabeth C. Johnson and John F. Johnson
- [S3183] 1940 Federal Census, Middlesex County, Massachusetts. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 1620.
Elizabeth Jane Johnson1
F, b. 4 July 1853, d. 1904
Elizabeth Jane Johnson was born on 4 July 1853 at Iowa.1 She married John Henry Engle on 13 September 1880 at West Line, Cass Co., MO. Elizabeth Jane Johnson died in 1904 at Quapaw, Ottawa Co., OK.
Child of Elizabeth Jane Johnson and John Henry Engle
- [S497] 1900 Federal Census, Cherokee County, Kansas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Rolls 473 - 4; FHL #1240473 - 74.
F, b. 14 September 1856
Ella Johnson was born on 14 September 1856 at Ladoga, Montgomery Co., IN.1 She was the daughter of Henry Johnson and Margaret A. Stover.1 Ella Johnson married Oliver W. Byrd in November 1880.1
Children of Ella Johnson and Oliver W. Byrd
Ella Mae Johnson
Ella Mae Johnson married Alexander Lee in June 1912 at Clark Co., IN.
M, b. 2 October 1873
Ellis Johnson was born on 2 October 1873 at Black Oak (Davis Twp.), Caldwell Co., MO.1 He was the son of Edward V. Johnson and Cornelia P. Noffsinger.1
Eloise Mary Johnson
F, b. 15 September 1898, d. 25 April 1984
Eloise Mary Johnson was also known as "Elsie".1 She was born on 15 September 1898. She married Elijah Guy Hoopman, son of Parrmer Elmer Hoopman and Oceola Kackley, on 11 June 1923 at Franklin Co., OH. Eloise Mary Johnson died on 25 April 1984 at Newark, Licking Co., OH, at age 85.
- [S1075] 1930 Federal Census, Franklin County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Rolls 1792 - 1802; FHL #2341526 - 2341536.
Elon Riley Johnson
M, b. 24 May 1898, d. 17 June 1997
Elon Riley Johnson was born on 24 May 1898 at Kentucky. He was the son of Amos M. Johnson and Lurena Johnson. Elon Riley Johnson married Sylvia R. Richards circa 1920. Elon Riley Johnson died on 17 June 1997 at Butler Co., KY, at age 99. He was buried in June 1997 at Salem Church Cemetery, Logansport, Butler Co., KY, Findagrave #136083092.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.140.
M, b. 19 July 1879
Elwood Johnson was born on 19 July 1879 at Black Oak (Davis Twp.), Caldwell Co., MO.1 He was the son of Edward V. Johnson and Cornelia P. Noffsinger.1
M, b. circa 1871
Eme Johnson was born circa 1871 at Sweden. He married Ida T. (?). Eme Johnson lived on 13 January 1920 at Genoa, Lincoln Co., CO, census p.2B.
Emeline Belinda Johnson
F, b. September 1873, d. 1954
Emeline Belinda Johnson was also known as "Emma".1 She was born in September 1873 at Michigan Date per 1900 census, and is not consistent with 1910 which shows age 40.1 She married William Henry Laskey, son of William Henry Laskey and Susan J. Irish, circa 1892.1 Emeline Belinda Johnson died in 1954 at Michigan.
Children of Emeline Belinda Johnson and William Henry Laskey
- Bayola Laskey b. 26 Feb 1894, d. 10 Aug 1894
- Sarepta Louella Laskey+1 b. 30 Jun 1895, d. 1 Jul 1916
- Marcella Ruth Laskey1 b. 31 Jan 1896, d. Oct 1966
- William H. Laskey+1 b. 3 Apr 1897, d. 13 Nov 1984
- Walter L. M. Laskey b. 14 Jul 1898, d. 21 Jan 1900
- Byron Claud Laskey2 b. 30 Jun 1900, d. Feb 1984
- Floyd Laskey2 b. c 1901
- Emeline R. Laskey2 b. 6 Oct 1902, d. 13 Oct 1972
- Doreen Laskey+2 b. 9 Aug 1904, d. 1966
- Elarien Laskey b. 9 Aug 1905, d. b Apr 1910
- Guy E. Laskey2 b. c 1907, d. 6 May 1910
- Robert Allen Laskey+2 b. 21 Aug 1908, d. 15 Jun 1982
- Leland George Laskey+3 b. 1 Oct 1911
- [S2529] 1900 Federal Census, Bay County, Michigan. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 702; FHL #1240702.
- [S2530] 1910 Federal Census, Bay County, Michigan. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 637; FHL #1374650.
- [S445] 1920 Federal Census, Franklin County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, Series T625, Roll 1384.
Emeline Malone Johnson
F, b. 16 February 1816, d. 3 October 1866
Emeline Malone Johnson was born on 16 February 1816 at Virginia.1 She was the daughter of Benjamin Johnson. Emeline Malone Johnson married Dr. William Wendel Searcy, son of Col. Robert Searcy and Elizabeth Wendel, on 30 May 1833 at Williamson Co., TN. Emeline Malone Johnson died on 3 October 1866 at Nashville, Davidson Co., TN, at age 50.
Children of Emeline Malone Johnson and Dr. William Wendel Searcy
- [S1194] 1850 Federal Census, Davidson County, Tennessee. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 875.
M, b. 1 February 1890, d. 25 June 1954
Emil Johnson was born on 1 February 1890 at Michigan.1 He married Anna Lyons. Emil Johnson died on 25 June 1954 at Tehama Co., CA, at age 64. He was buried in June 1954 at Oak Hill Cemetery, Red Bluff, Tehama Co., CA, Findagrave #112836938.
- [S4592] 1940 Federal Census, Tehama County, California. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 0355.
F, b. 22 November 1865
Emily Johnson was born on 22 November 1865 at Ladoga, Montgomery Co., IN.1 She was the daughter of Henry Johnson and Margaret A. Stover.1 Emily Johnson married Martin M. Henry in August 1889.1
Children of Emily Johnson and Martin M. Henry
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 586.
Emily C. Johnson1
F, b. September 1889, d. 1961
Emily C. Johnson was born in September 1889 at Sumner Co., KS.1 She was the daughter of John Thomas Johnson and Mary Magdalena Windell.1 Emily C. Johnson married Sherman J. Oyler, son of Abraham B. Oyler and Alpharetta R. Wolford, at Winfield, Sumner Co., KS.2 Emily C. Johnson lived in January 1920 at Caldwell Twp., Sumner Co., KS.2 She lived in April 1930 at 715 East Lincoln, Wellington, Sumner Co., KS.3 She died in 1961 at Winfield, Sumner Co., KS. She was buried in 1961 at Argonia Cemetery, Argonia, Sumner Co., KS.
Children of Emily C. Johnson and Sherman J. Oyler
- [S1033] 1900 Federal Census, Sumner County, Kansas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 501; FHL #1240501.
- [S2553] 1920 Federal Census, Sumner County, Kansas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 553.
- [S1881] 1930 Federal Census, Sumner County, Kansas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 724; FHL #2340459.
Emma Johnson was born at Black Oak (Davis Twp.), Caldwell Co., MO.1 She was the daughter of Edward V. Johnson and Cornelia P. Noffsinger.1
F, b. 31 July 1865, d. 3 May 1933
Emma Johnson was born on 31 July 1865 at Pekin, Tazewell Co., IL. She married Thomas Hancock on 25 December 1883. Emma Johnson died on 3 May 1933 at Pekin, Tazewell Co., IL, at age 67. She was buried in May 1933 at Lakeside Cemetery, Pekin, Tazewell Co., IL, Find A Grave Memorial# 65580990.
Emma Clark Johnson
F, b. 13 January 1857, d. 25 October 1937
Emma Clark Johnson was born on 13 January 1857 at Indianapolis, Marion Co., IN. She was the daughter of Levi Johnson and Permelia Knight. Emma Clark Johnson married Elisha Milton Williams, son of Thomas Ruckman Williams and Mary Etta Moyer, on 30 December 1883 at Campbellsburg, Washington Co., IN. Emma Clark Johnson died on 25 October 1937 at Jackson, Madison Co., TN, at age 80.
Emma S. Johnson1
F, b. 26 November 1851, d. 2 January 1923
Emma S. Johnson was born on 26 November 1851.1 She was the daughter of Thomas B. Johnson and Hannah R. Urner.1 Emma S. Johnson married Abram S. Cavanagh, son of Michael Cavanagh and Maria Shellerton, on 29 September 1875.1 Emma S. Johnson died on 2 January 1923 at age 71.1
Children of Emma S. Johnson and Abram S. Cavanagh
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 213.
Ephraim Wesley Johnson
Eric J. Johnson1
M, b. circa 1894
Eric J. Johnson was born circa 1894 at Michigan.1 He married Clara G. Snapp, daughter of Marion William Snapp and Eunice Estelle Hudson, before January 1920.1
Ethel Johnson was born at Black Oak (Davis Twp.), Caldwell Co., MO.1 She was the daughter of Edward V. Johnson and Cornelia P. Noffsinger.1
Ethel Elizabeth Johnson
F, b. 9 November 1911
Ethel Elizabeth Johnson was also known as "Betty". She was born on 9 November 1911 at Little York, Washington Co., IN. She was the daughter of Samuel Berkey Johnson and Laura R. Robertson. Ethel Elizabeth Johnson married Alden E. Wilking, son of Otto Theodore Wilking and Gertrude Murray, on 20 July 1935 at Madison Co., IN. Ethel Elizabeth Johnson lived in April 1940 at 234 Santa Clara Street, Dayton, Montgomery Co., OH.
F, b. 1885, d. 1968
Ethel G. Johnson was born in 1885 at Tennessee Birth date from cemetery records, Granite, Greer Co., OK.1 She married Joel Turner Windle, son of Joel Perry Windle and Elizabeth Ann Sewell.1 Ethel G. Johnson died in 1968 at Granite, Greer Co., OK. She was buried in 1968 at Granite City Cemetery, Granite, Greer Co., OK.