William E. E. Law
M, b. March 1863
William G. Law1
M, b. circa 1857
William G. Law was born circa 1857 at Greene Co. (probably), IN.1 He was the son of James W. Law and Susanna (?)1 William G. Law married Sarah A. Railsback on 28 August 1889 at Vigo Co., IN.
- [S604] 1860 Federal Census, Greene County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 262; FHL #803262.
William Leander Law
M, b. 2 December 1876, d. 1 November 1953
William Leander Law was born on 2 December 1876 at Troy, Davis Co., IA. He was the son of Dr. Alonzo John Law and Anna Elizabeth Meredith. William Leander Law married Mamie Alice Sprague on 10 October 1898 at Lexington, Dawson Co., NE. William Leander Law died on 1 November 1953 at Oshkosh, Garden Co., NE, at age 76.
Children of William Leander Law and Mamie Alice Sprague
- Constance Erma Law+ b. 29 May 1897, d. 21 Aug 1983
- Arthur William Law b. 8 Nov 1901, d. 16 Nov 1987
- Lola Leona Law+ b. 27 Sep 1903, d. 17 Nov 1985
- Merna Law b. 9 Feb 1905, d. 16 Mar 1905
- Sydney Earl Law b. 19 Feb 1907, d. 4 Mar 1989
- Vera Wilma Law+ b. 17 Jul 1908, d. 22 Dec 1994
- Clyde Preston Law+ b. 28 Feb 1910, d. 4 Aug 1996
- Rex Guy Law b. 5 Jun 1911, d. 14 Sep 1969
- Ralph Millard Law b. 14 Apr 1913, d. 24 May 1966
- Virginia Gladys Law b. 22 Jun 1914, d. 11 Apr 1967
- Vivian Leila Law b. 2 Jan 1917
- Ruth Law b. 22 Mar 1918, d. 13 Apr 1918
Zwinglucius C. Law1
M, b. December 1848
Note: Unmarried as of 1900. Zwinglucius C. Law was born in December 1848 at Guernsey Co. (probably), OH.1,2 He was the son of James W. Law and Elizabeth Ruckle.1
Elizabeth Lawman married Jacob Kellenberger.
Ann Mae Lawrence1
F, b. 4 November 1882, d. 26 March 1934
Ann Mae Lawrence was born on 4 November 1882 at Adams Co., IA.1 She married Jerry William Blackwell on 16 October 1901 at Alfalfa Co., OK. Ann Mae Lawrence died on 26 March 1934 at Alfalfa Co., OK, at age 51. She was buried in March 1934 at Pleasant Ridge Cemetery, Aline, Alfalfa Co., OK, Findagrave #111736514.
Child of Ann Mae Lawrence and Jerry William Blackwell
- [S1107] 1910 Federal Census, Major County, Oklahoma. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1262; FHL#1375275.
M, b. 13 December 1903, d. 3 July 1904
F, b. 14 May 1794, d. 19 July 1850
Catherine Lawrence was born on 14 May 1794 at Allegheny (now Beaver) Co., PA. She married Daniel Morgan. Catherine Lawrence died on 19 July 1850 at Dearborn Co., IN, at age 56.
Clarissa Jane Lawrence1
F, b. 9 November 1824, d. 9 August 1868
Clarissa Jane Lawrence was born on 9 November 1824 at King William Co., VA. She was the daughter of John Garlick Lawrence and Hannah G. Starling. Clarissa Jane Lawrence married William Hill Brooke, son of William Thornton Brooke and Maria Whiting Baylor, on 12 October 1843 at Richmond, VA. Clarissa Jane Lawrence lived in 1850 at Spotsylvania Co., VA.2 She lived in 1860 at P.O. Lloyds, Essex Co., VA.3 She died on 9 August 1868 at "Brooke's Bank", Essex Co., VA, at age 43.
Note: Died leaving ten children.1
Note: Died leaving ten children.1
Children of Clarissa Jane Lawrence and William Hill Brooke
- Maria Louisa Brooke b. 29 Aug 1845, d. 9 May 1849
- John Lawrence Brooke2 b. 1 Nov 1847, d. 17 Jun 1938
- William Thornton Brooke+2 b. Jul 1849, d. 14 Dec 1916
- Lucy Garnett Brooke3 b. 16 Dec 1850, d. 1900
- Ella Brooke3 b. 12 May 1854, d. 1933
- Alexander Tunstall Brooke3 b. 22 Aug 1855, d. 21 Feb 1927
- Roderick Bayham Brooke3 b. 1858, d. 1910
- Virginia Brooke3 b. Apr 1860, d. 1930
- Robert Brooke4 b. c 1862
- Mary Brooke4 b. c 1866
- Alice Brooke4 b. c 1867
- [S20] Joseph Sullivant, A Genealogy and Family Memorial, 77.
- [S3638] 1850 Federal Census, Spotsylvania County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 977.
- [S3639] 1860 Federal Census, Essex County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 1343; FHL #805343.
- [S3640] 1870 Federal Census, Essex County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 1644; FHL #553143.
Cora L. Lawrence
F, b. circa 1905
M, b. 23 March 1917
Delilah Adeline Lawrence
F, b. 6 July 1860
Echo Beatrice Lawrence
F, b. 9 April 1902, d. 23 May 1959
M, d. 1809
Edmund Lawrence married Elizabeth Garlick. Edmund Lawrence died in 1809 at Spotsylvania Co., VA.
Edward Lawrence was the son of John Garlick Lawrence and Hannah G. Starling.
Note: Died without issue.1
Note: Died without issue.1
F, b. circa 1830
Elizabeth Lawrence was born circa 1830 at Ohio. She was the daughter of Jonathan Lawrence and Catherine Elizabeth Yeager. Elizabeth Lawrence married William Rafferty on 22 October 1848 at Dearborn Co., IN.
F, b. circa 1821
Elizabeth Lawrence was born circa 1821 at Dearborn Co., IN. She was the daughter of James L. Lawrence and Mary Showalter. Elizabeth Lawrence married Joseph Yeager, son of Joseph Yeager and Margareta (?), on 24 November 1835 at Dearborn Co., IN.
Erma May Lawrence
F, b. 10 May 1881
Erma May Lawrence was born on 10 May 1881.1 She was the daughter of Horace V. Lawrence and Margaret Gurnesy. Erma May Lawrence married Ray D. Lindsey, son of David D. Lindsey and Susan V. Miller, on 18 September 1904, Ceremony by Rev. Charles B. Littleton.1
Children of Erma May Lawrence and Ray D. Lindsey
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 473.
Floyd Jennings Lawrence
M, b. 21 March 1921
Floyd Jennings Lawrence was born on 21 March 1921 at Troy, Oakland Co., MI.
Frank Vinton Lawrence
M, b. 26 August 1874
Frank Vinton Lawrence was born on 26 August 1874 at England. He married Alice Margaret Ransome, daughter of Ernest L. Ransome and Mary J. (?), circa 1903.
Gladys Irene Lawrence
F, b. 28 March 1910, d. 16 June 1978
Gladys Irene Lawrence was born on 28 March 1910 at Livingston Co., IL. She married Charles John Arnold. Gladys Irene Lawrence died on 16 June 1978 at Los Banos, Merced, CA, at age 68.
Gladys V. Lawrence
F, b. circa 1899
Horace V. Lawrence
Horace V. Lawrence married Margaret Gurnesy.
M, b. circa 1764
Isaac Lawrence was born circa 1764 at Virginia. He was the son of Johann Philip Lorentz and Susannah Funkhouser. Isaac Lawrence married Elizabeth (?) circa 1785.
Isaac Yeager Lawrence
M, b. circa 1838
Isaac Yeager Lawrence was born circa 1838 at Butler Co., OH. He was the son of Jonathan Lawrence and Catherine Elizabeth Yeager. Isaac Yeager Lawrence married Matilda Lockhart. Isaac Yeager Lawrence married Rachel Oliver.
Children of Isaac Yeager Lawrence and Matilda Lockhart
James Freeman Lawrence
M, b. 8 July 1907, d. August 1983
James Freeman Lawrence was born on 8 July 1907 at Tompkinsville, Richmond Co., NY. He was the son of Frank Vinton Lawrence and Alice Margaret Ransome.1 Occupation: Investment Councillor in 1920.2 James Freeman Lawrence married Barbara Russell Childs, daughter of Starling Winston Childs and Jane May Coffin, on 26 May 1934 at New York, New York Co., NY. James Freeman Lawrence lived in April 1940 at 215 E. 72nd Street, Manhattan, New York Co., NY.2 He died in August 1983 at New York, New York Co., NY, at age 76 dates per SSDI.