- [S82] Price Genealogy, 756.
F, b. circa 1839
Susan Keefer was born circa 1839 at Antrim Twp., Franklin Co., PA.1 She was the daughter of John Keefer and Anna Maria Grove.1
- [S212] 1850 Federal Census, Franklin County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Rolls 781-2; FHL #444749-50.
Susan E. Keefer1
Susan E. Keefer was the daughter of John Keefer and Catherine Eberly.1 Susan E. Keefer married Adolphus A. Skinner, son of William Wilson Skinner and Mary Ann Ramsey, on 16 October 1879.2
Children of Susan E. Keefer and Adolphus A. Skinner
Thomas Franklin Keefer1
M, b. 24 November 1858, d. 3 May 1940
Thomas Franklin Keefer was born on 24 November 1858 at Maryland.1 He married Lydia C. Shriner circa 1882.1 Thomas Franklin Keefer died on 3 May 1940 at age 81. He was buried in May 1940 at Grace United Church of Christ Cemetery, Taneytown, Carroll Co., MD, Findagrave #119325579.
Child of Thomas Franklin Keefer and Lydia C. Shriner
- [S1787] 1900 Federal Census, Carroll County, Maryland. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 620; FHL #1240620.
Vinnie Irene Keefer1
F, b. 25 May 1889, d. 30 December 1983
Vinnie Irene Keefer was born on 25 May 1889 at Champaign Co., IL.1 She was the daughter of William Henry Keefer and Carrie May Watkins.1 Vinnie Irene Keefer married William Alonzo Eager, son of Alonzo M. Eager and Harriet B. Cowan, on 12 December 1916 at Cook Co., IL. Vinnie Irene Keefer lived on 8 January 1920 at 5445 University Avenue, Chicago, Cook Co., IL.2 She died on 30 December 1983 at Los Angeles Co., CA, at age 94.
Child of Vinnie Irene Keefer and William Alonzo Eager
- Elizabeth Jane Eager+ b. 20 May 1921, d. 1 Feb 2007
Wesley Grove Keefer1
M, b. 1 December 1861
Wesley Grove Keefer was Reformed.1 He was born on 1 December 1861 at Franklin Co., PA.1 He was the son of Henry Keefer and Elizabeth Weist.1 Wesley Grove Keefer married Anna Jane Kendall, daughter of James Kendall and Margaret Morrow, on 4 February 1904, No children.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 755.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 756.
William Henry Keefer
M, b. 23 February 1860, d. 14 February 1939
William Henry Keefer was born on 23 February 1860 at Dillon Twp., Tazewell Co., IL.1 He was the son of John Keefer and Mary Catherine Maloney.1 William Henry Keefer married Carrie May Watkins, daughter of Barzillai Watkins and Ann Maria Womeldorff, on 17 September 1885 at McLean Co., IL. William Henry Keefer died on 14 February 1939 at Champaign, Champaign Co., IL, at age 78. He was buried in February 1939 at City Cemetery, Farmer City, DeWitt Co., IL, Findagrave #31250579.
Children of William Henry Keefer and Carrie May Watkins
- [S601] 1860 Federal Census, Tazewell County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 232; FHL #803232.
- [S1606] 1900 Federal Census, Champaign County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 241; FHL #1240241.
- [S4538] 1910 Federal Census, Champaign County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 233; FHL #1374246.
William L. Keefer
M, d. circa 1950
William S. Keefer1
Child of William S. Keefer and Elizabeth Eberly
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 755.
William Samuel Keefer1
M, b. 18 July 1923
William Samuel Keefer was born on 18 July 1923 at Washington Co., MD.1 He was the son of Frederick F. Keefer and M. E. Belle Kreps.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 616.
F, b. 1797, d. after 1877
Elizabeth Keefhaver was also known as "Betsy". She was born in 1797 at Pennsylvania (probably) 1850 census shows Maryland.1 She was the daughter of Johann Nicholas Keefhaver and Catherine DeWald. Elizabeth Keefhaver married Joseph Crouch Jr., son of Joseph Crouch and Margaret Sanford, on 7 February 1814 at Washington Co., TN. Elizabeth Keefhaver died after 1877 at Illinois (probably).
Children of Elizabeth Keefhaver and Joseph Crouch Jr.
- Elbert Crouch+ b. 2 Jan 1815, d. 21 Apr 1883
- Martin Crouch+ b. 4 Oct 1817, d. 1 Sep 1878
- Agnes Crouch+ b. 14 Feb 1819, d. 23 Nov 1854
- Catherine Crouch+ b. 4 Nov 1822, d. 8 Jan 1879
- Mary Nancy Crouch+ b. 24 Jun 1828, d. 20 Jul 1894
- Martha Rose Crouch1 b. 4 Jul 1832, d. 2 Mar 1879
- Juliet Crouch1 b. 12 Aug 1833
- Lucinda Crouch1 b. 1839
- Joseph Crouch III1 b. 1842
Elizabeth Catherine Keefhaver
F, b. September 1866, d. 3 January 1930
Elizabeth Catherine Keefhaver was also known as "Mittie". She was born in September 1866 at Illinois. She was the daughter of Henry Keefhaver and Mary C. Crouch. Elizabeth Catherine Keefhaver married William H. Johnson on 23 October 1890 at Greene Co., IL. Elizabeth Catherine Keefhaver died on 3 January 1930 at Jacksonville, Morgan Co., IL, at age 63. She was buried in January 1930 at Oakwood Cemetery, Greenfield, Greene Co., IL, Findagrave #44616384.
M, b. circa 1803, d. before 3 March 1851
Henry Keefhaver was born circa 1803 at Washington Co., TN.1 He was the son of Johann Nicholas Keefhaver and Catherine DeWald. Henry Keefhaver married Elizabeth Galloway, daughter of Thomas Galloway, in 1821 at Tennessee. Henry Keefhaver lived on 26 November 1850 at Washington Co., TN, farming.1 He died before 3 March 1851 at Washington Co., TN.
Children of Henry Keefhaver and Elizabeth Galloway
- John Keefauver+1 b. 1 Dec 1824, d. 2 Feb 1894
- Martin Keefauver2 b. 11 Feb 1827, d. 22 Jan 1856
- Nicholas Keefauver1 b. c 1829, d. b 18 Sep 1860
- Mary Keefauver+1 b. c 1831
- Catherine Keefauver1 b. c 1832
- Elbert Keefauver1 b. c 1837
- Louisa Keefauver1 b. c 1840
- Henry Keefhaver+1 b. c 1842, d. 12 Feb 1869
- Samuel Keefauver1 b. c 1846
M, b. circa 1842, d. 12 February 1869
Henry Keefhaver was born circa 1842 at Washington Co., TN.1 He was the son of Henry Keefhaver and Elizabeth Galloway.1 Henry Keefhaver married Mary C. Crouch, daughter of Martin Crouch and Lucinda Fitzgerald, on 12 January 1865 at Greene Co., IL. Henry Keefhaver died on 12 February 1869. He was buried in February 1869 at Hermitage Cemetery, Greenfield, Greene Co., IL.
Child of Henry Keefhaver and Mary C. Crouch
- Elizabeth Catherine Keefhaver+ b. Sep 1866, d. 3 Jan 1930
Johann Nicholas Keefhaver
M, b. 8 July 1773, d. July 1854
Johann Nicholas Keefhaver was born on 8 July 1773 at York Co., PA.1 He was the son of Nicholas Keefhaver and Maria Catharina Forney. Johann Nicholas Keefhaver married Catherine DeWald, daughter of Henrich DeWald and Maria Catherine Greaver, at York Co., PA. Johann Nicholas Keefhaver died in July 1854 at Washington Co., TN. He was buried in July 1854 at Buffalo Ridge Cemetery, Washington Co., TN.
Children of Johann Nicholas Keefhaver and Catherine DeWald
M, b. 29 September 1751, d. 1817
Nicholas Keefhaver was born on 29 September 1751 at Littlestown, Adams Co., PA. He married Maria Catharina Forney. Nicholas Keefhaver died in 1817 at Littlestown, Adams Co., PA.
Nicholas Keefhaver Jr.
M, b. August 1807, d. September 1881
Nicholas Keefhaver Jr. was born in August 1807 at near Jonesborough, Washington Co., TN.1 He was the son of Johann Nicholas Keefhaver and Catherine DeWald. Nicholas Keefhaver Jr. married Nancy Dicey Bacon, daughter of Jeremiah Bacon and Delilah Pritchard, in 1831. Occupation: Blacksmith in 1850 at Washington Co., TN.1 Nicholas Keefhaver Jr. died in September 1881 at Washington Co., TN, at age 74. He was buried in 1881 at Keefauver Cemetery, near Pleasant Valley, Washington Co., TN.
Children of Nicholas Keefhaver Jr. and Nancy Dicey Bacon
- Mary Keefauver+ b. 11 Dec 1832, d. 20 May 1863
- George Lynch Keefauver b. 25 Sep 1835, d. 19 Dec 1917
- Henry Keefauver+ b. 1 Jul 1836, d. 29 Mar 1900
- William Shelton Keefauver+ b. 18 Oct 1840, d. 3 Mar 1914
- Elizabeth Keefauver+ b. 23 Jan 1843, d. 26 Jul 1867
- Nancy Jane Keefauver+ b. 1 Jul 1845, d. 11 Mar 1923
- Abraham Keefauver+ b. 21 Jul 1847, d. 7 Feb 1921
- Delilah Keefauver b. 1849, d. 4 Feb 1930
F, b. circa 1896
Helen Keegan was born circa 1896 at Delaware.2 She married Grant J. Wanger, son of Joseph Price Wanger and Blanche Roddy.1
Children of Helen Keegan and Grant J. Wanger
F, b. 14 June 1884, d. 16 February 1976
Gertrude Keel was born on 14 June 1884 at Hancock Co., OH. She married Thomas Edwin Kraner, son of Augustus G. Kraner and Rose Ann Fravel, on 25 September 1907 at Huntington, IN. Gertrude Keel died on 16 February 1976 at Jay Co., IN, at age 91. She was buried in February 1976 at Riverside Cemetery, Geneva, Adams Co., IN.
Annie Keeler married Horace Nyce, son of Benjamin K. Nyce and Catharine G. Price, on 4 September 1886.1
Children of Annie Keeler and Horace Nyce
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 378.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 284.
Everett A. Keeler
M, b. 20 January 1894, d. 31 January 1955
Everett A. Keeler was born on 20 January 1894. He married Ella Brown in 1912. Everett A. Keeler died on 31 January 1955 at age 61. He was buried in February 1955 at Crown Hill Cemetery, Wheat Ridge, Jefferson Co., CO, Findagrave #61112538.
Mary Ellen Keeler
F, b. 21 August 1825, d. 14 January 1896
Mary Ellen Keeler was born on 21 August 1825. She married George Freeman. Mary Ellen Keeler died on 14 January 1896 at Benton Co., IA, at age 70. She was buried in January 1896 at Mount Pleasant Cemetery, Shellsburg, Benton Co., IA, Findagrave #19313178.
Willard Irvin Keeler
M, b. 11 May 1914, d. 1 October 1974
Willard Irvin Keeler was born on 11 May 1914 at Burnham, Howell Co., MO, WW II draft registration. He was the son of Everett A. Keeler and Ella Brown. Willard Irvin Keeler married Leta Grace Herman, daughter of Harry Ludwig Herman and Ella Beatrice Hillman, on 23 May 1937 at Iliff, Logan Co., CO. Willard Irvin Keeler died on 1 October 1974 at age 60. He was buried in October 1974 at Wild Horse Cemetery, Wildhourse Twp., Graham Co., KS, Findagrave #86807990.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 276.
F, b. 15 November 1796, d. 8 March 1871
Hannah Keeley was born on 15 November 1796.1 She was the daughter of Valentine Keeley and Mary (?)1 Hannah Keeley married William Lederach Price, son of Henry Price and Magdalena Lederach.1 Hannah Keeley died on 8 March 1871 at age 74.1
Children of Hannah Keeley and William Lederach Price
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 215.
Dr. Gabriel Nash Keeling
M, b. 30 August 1873, d. 3 January 1960
Dr. Gabriel Nash Keeling was born on 30 August 1873 at Texas. He married Virginia Brown Nichol, daughter of Henry Douglas Nichol and Elizabeth Lytle, in 1918. Dr. Gabriel Nash Keeling died on 3 January 1960 at San Antonio, Bexar Co., TX, at age 86. He was buried in January 1960 at Knights of Pythias Cemetery, San Antonio, Bexar Co., TX.
M, d. before April 1940
(?) Keen married Mabel V. Placier, daughter of Charles R. Placier and Addie Weber, after April 1930.1 (?) Keen lived on 1 April 1935 at Goldengate, Wayne Co., IL.1 He died before April 1940.1
- [S2932] 1940 Federal Census, Cook County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 787.