Raymond Lewis Mahoney1
M, b. 26 June 1906
Raymond Lewis Mahoney was born on 26 June 1906.1 He was the son of Marion C. Mahoney and Effie C. Hooke.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 532.
Florence Bell Mahurd
F, b. 6 September 1907, d. 30 June 1995
Howard Mahurd married Cora Larimore, daughter of Joseph Montonya Larimore and Rachel Louisa Spellman.
Harriet Elizabeth Mahuron1
F, b. 2 December 1867, d. 20 July 1920
Harriet Elizabeth Mahuron was born on 2 December 1867 at Washington Co., IN, date per headstone.1 She married Charles Edward Skelton circa 1883.1 Harriet Elizabeth Mahuron died on 20 July 1920 at age 52. She was buried in July 1920 at Blue River Baptist Cemetery, Salem, Washington Co., IN, Findagrave #25431509.
Child of Harriet Elizabeth Mahuron and Charles Edward Skelton
- [S1205] 1900 Federal Census, Washington County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Rolls 411 - 412; FHL #1240411 - 2.
F, b. 2 October 1905
Luise Mai was born on 2 October 1905 at Brombach / Lörrach, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.1 She married Johannes Scheurer, son of Georg Friedrich Scheurer and Friederika Järmann, on 14 August 1926 at Hauingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.1
- [S1890] Scheurer Familienstammbaum, online http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/34781835/, http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/34781835/person/18763197279
Anna Margarethe Maide
F, b. 1746
Anna Margarethe Maide was born in 1746 at Northampton Co., PA. She married Johannes Kleppinger, son of Johann Georg Klöppinger and Anna Margretha Schreiner.
Children of Anna Margarethe Maide and Johannes Kleppinger
- Maria Catherina Kleppinger+ b. 13 Apr 1768, d. 24 Nov 1813
- Elizabeth Clippinger b. c 1770
- Johann George Kleppinger+ b. 20 Jan 1772, d. 8 Apr 1832
- John Clippinger+ b. 22 Jul 1773, d. 28 Feb 1830
- Catherina Margaretha Clippinger b. 19 Oct 1774, d. c 1862
- Barbara Clippinger+ b. 14 Apr 1776, d. 1863
- Mary Magdalena Clippinger b. 17 Aug 1779
- Johann Conrad Clippinger b. 29 Aug 1781
- Anthony Clippinger b. 2 May 1783
- Rev. Henry Clippinger+ b. c 1785, d. b 25 Aug 1850
- Frederick Clippinger b. c 1787
Anna Maria Maide
F, b. 14 April 1745
Anna Maria Maide was born on 14 April 1745. She married Johann Georg Kleppinger, son of Johann Georg Klöppinger and Anna Margretha Schreiner.
Children of Anna Maria Maide and Johann Georg Kleppinger
- Elizabeth Kleppinger b. c 1768, d. c 1848
- Mary Kleppinger b. c 1772, d. c 1852
- Catherine Kleppinger+1 b. 1773, d. 16 Mar 1857
- John Kleppinger+ b. 31 Jan 1774, d. 12 Oct 1833
- Anthony Kleppinger+ b. c 1776, d. c 1856
- Susanna Kleppinger b. c 1778
- George Kleppinger+ b. c 1780, d. c 1860
- Sarah Kleppinger b. c 1782
- Margaret Kleppinger b. c 1784
- Henry Kleppinger+ b. 23 Jul 1789, d. a 12 Jul 1860
- [S1616] 1850 Federal Census, Mahoning County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 707.
Lorena May Mailes1
F, b. 12 May 1915
Lorena May Mailes was born on 12 May 1915 at Seneca, Newton Co., MO.1 She was the daughter of Aloysius Micsák and Cora Alma Grainger.1 Lorena May Mailes married Robert Lee Hoover, son of George Isaac Hoover and Jessie Kemp Fair Wood, on 14 April 1935 at Neosho, Newton Co., MO.
- [S3387] 1920 Federal Census, Newton County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 937.
M, b. 2 December 1892, d. 18 June 1956
Albert Main was born on 2 December 1892 at Markleville, Madison Co., IN. He married Angie Lee Ebbert, daughter of Amos Huston Ebbert and Merta Belle Reger, on 25 October 1922. Albert Main died on 18 June 1956 at Madison Co., IN, at age 63.
M, b. 1 May 1923
Elsie J. Main
Rose M. Main1
F, b. 7 August 1875, d. 15 October 1980
Rose M. Main was born on 7 August 1875 at Pike Co., IL.1 She married Luther Lawrence Warden, son of Overton Warden and Buenavista Patrick, circa 1903.1 Rose M. Main died on 15 October 1980 at Bellingham, Whatcom Co., WA, at age 105.
Children of Rose M. Main and Luther Lawrence Warden
- [S3539] 1910 Federal Census, Fergus County, Montana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 831; FHL #1374844.
M, b. circa 1907
George Mains was born circa 1907 at Ohio. He married Blanche (?) circa 1928.
Maria Catharina Maiss
Maria Catharina Maiss married Johann Friedrich Weber.
M, b. circa 1745, d. before 1796
Daniel Major was born circa 1745 at Virginia. He died before 1796.
Child of Daniel Major
- Elizabeth Major+ b. 20 Sep 1774, d. 20 Nov 1855
F, b. 20 September 1774, d. 20 November 1855
Elizabeth Major was born on 20 September 1774 at Fairfax Co., VA. She was born on 20 September 1774 at Bristol, England. She was the daughter of Daniel Major. Elizabeth Major married Joseph Wyatt Hutchison, son of John Hutchison and Rosamond Hampton, on 10 September 1798 at Loudoun Co., VA. Elizabeth Major died on 20 November 1855 at age 81.
Children of Elizabeth Major and Joseph Wyatt Hutchison
- [S251] 1840 Federal Census, Guernsey County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M704, Roll 397; FHL #0020165.
F, b. 27 December 1910, d. after 1981
Hilda May Major
F, b. 4 May 1908
Children of Margaret Major and Owen Perry
F, b. circa 1752, d. after 1796
Sarah Major was born circa 1752 at Pleasant Valley, Fairfax Co., VA. She married Andrew Hutchison, son of John Hutchison and Rosamond Hampton. Sarah Major died after 1796.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 392.
F, b. 18 October 1886, d. 1986
Verna Majors was born on 18 October 1886 at Union Co., IA.1 She married John Iles on 21 December 1904 at Union Co., IA. Verna Majors died in 1986.
- [S3480] 1920 Federal Census, Des Moines County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Rol 487.
Jesse Q. Makin
M, b. 8 October 1893, d. July 1972
Myrtle L. Makinson
Myrtle L. Makinson married Gabriel Windle, son of James Temple Windle and Sarah Jane Owen, on 21 October 1916.
M, b. 9 October 1921, d. 22 June 1996
Andrew Malay was born on 9 October 1921 at Allegheny Co., PA. He was the son of Fedor Mlej and Maria Zán. Andrew Malay began military service WW II service, Pacific Theater, later German occupation at Bremerhaven. Korean War service. He died on 22 June 1996 at Lee Co., FL, at age 74. He was buried in 1996 at Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington Co., VA.
Mary E. Malbone1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.133.
Arthur R. Malchow
M, b. 3 May 1902, d. 25 March 1967
Arthur R. Malchow was born on 3 May 1902 at Jackson Co., MN. He was the son of Julius F. Carl Malchow and Amalie Wilhelmine Auguste Mary Timm. Arthur R. Malchow married Irene H. Tallman, daughter of Fred E. Tallman and Alta May Postier, on 16 March 1929. Arthur R. Malchow died on 25 March 1967 at Jackson Co., MN, at age 64. He was buried in March 1967 at Windom Memorial Gardens, Windom, Cottonwood Co., MN, Find A Grave Memorial# 120562459.
Edna Louise Malchow
F, b. 26 May 1917, d. 13 September 2006
Edna Louise Malchow was born on 26 May 1917 at Minnesota. She was the daughter of Emil Daniel Malchow and Louise Wilhelmine Augusta Trosin. Edna Louise Malchow married Wesley Marquardt Tallman, son of Augustus Ralph Tallman and Ida Marquardt, on 15 May 1936. Edna Louise Malchow died on 13 September 2006 at Lakefield, Jackson Co., MN, at age 89. She was buried in September 2006 at Lakefield Cemetery, Lakefield, Jackson Co., MN, Find A Grave Memorial# 137600927.
Emil Daniel Malchow1
M, b. 24 May 1886, d. 8 September 1967
Emil Daniel Malchow was born on 24 May 1886 at Minnesota.1 He married Louise Wilhelmine Augusta Trosin circa 1910.1 Emil Daniel Malchow died on 8 September 1967 at Jackson Co., MN, at age 81. He was buried in September 1967 at Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery, Lakefield, Jackson Co., MN, Find A Grave Memorial# 26545057.
Child of Emil Daniel Malchow and Louise Wilhelmine Augusta Trosin
- Edna Louise Malchow+ b. 26 May 1917, d. 13 Sep 2006
- [S1937] 1910 Federal Census, Jackson County, Minnesota. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 697; FHL #1374710.
M, b. February 1844, d. 12 December 1914
Frederick Malchow was born in February 1844 at Brandenburg, Germany. He married Ernestine Wilhelmine Kietzer circa 1868. Frederick Malchow died on 12 December 1914 at Delafield, Jackson Co., MN, at age 70.