Arthur Wadley Lee
M, b. 23 July 1885, d. 8 July 1956
Arthur Wadley Lee was born on 23 July 1885 at Nashville, Davidson Co., TN. He married Sarah Abigail VanMeter on 17 August 1954 at Summit Co., OH. Arthur Wadley Lee died on 8 July 1956 at age 70. He was buried in July 1956 at Garden of Memories Cemetery, Tampa, Hillsborough Co., FL, Findagrave #56973653.
F, b. 26 July 1904
Charles William Lee1
M, b. 27 December 1860, d. 19 May 1934
Charles William Lee was born on 27 December 1860 at Red Bluff, Tehama Co., CA.1 He was the son of Cyrus Crane Lee and Mary Abigail Harrison.1 Charles William Lee married Viola Young on 4 May 1889.1 Charles William Lee lived in 1926 at Portland, Multnomah Co., OR.1 Occupation: Laborer in 1926 at Portland, Multnomah Co., OR.1 He died on 19 May 1934 at Portland, Multnomah Co., OR, at age 73.
Children of Charles William Lee and Viola Young
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 568.
F, b. 12 September 1872, d. 26 April 1949
Charlotte Lee was born on 12 September 1872 at Delaware Co., IA.1 She was the daughter of William Lee and Sarah Jane Coonrod.2,1 Charlotte Lee married Arthur Burdell Munsinger, son of David Munsinger and Mary Ann Parmer, at Cherry Co., NE. Charlotte Lee married Henry Simmons Harris on 9 May 1900 at Boone Co., IA. Charlotte Lee died on 26 April 1949 at Alton, Oregon Co., MO, at age 76.
Children of Charlotte Lee and Arthur Burdell Munsinger
Cloyd Lee married Attie Aletta Poorman.
Cyrus Crane Lee1
M, b. 2 October 1831, d. 17 January 1905
Cyrus Crane Lee was born on 2 October 1831 at Montgomery Co., IN.1 He was the son of Daniel Robbins Lee and Charlotte Crane.1 Cyrus Crane Lee married Mary Abigail Harrison, daughter of Hon. W. Riley Harrison and Sarah Stover, on 31 August 1855.1 Cyrus Crane Lee died on 17 January 1905 at Clatskanie, Columbia Co., OR, at age 73.1 He was buried in January 1905 at Maplewood Cemetery, Clatskanie, Columbia Co., OR, Findagrave #73782905.
Children of Cyrus Crane Lee and Mary Abigail Harrison
Daniel Lee married Margaret Chadd.
Daniel Robbins Lee1
M, b. 28 November 1808, d. 12 December 1870
Daniel Robbins Lee was born on 28 November 1808 at Oxford, Butler Co., OH. He married Charlotte Crane.1 Daniel Robbins Lee died on 12 December 1870 at Crawfordsville, Montgomery Co., IN, at age 62. He was buried in December 1870 at Lee Cemetery, Smartsburg, Montgomery Co., IN, Findagrave #29715731.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 566.
F, b. November 1916
Earl Everett Lee1
M, b. 12 July 1911, d. 22 June 1984
Earl Everett Lee was born on 12 July 1911 at Pike Co. (probably), OH.1 He was the son of Squire Robert Lee and Retta Jane Spindler.1 Earl Everett Lee lived in 1940 at 1131 Washington Avenue, Washington Court House, Fayette Co., OH; living with his parents. He died on 22 June 1984 at Columbus, Franklin Co., OH, at age 72. He was buried in June 1984 at Sunset Cemetery, Galloway, Franklin Co., OH, Findagrave #163452076.
- [S2551] 1920 Federal Census, Pike County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 1427.
F, b. 19 July 1910, d. May 1976
Edith Lee was born on 19 July 1910 at Newcomerstown, Tuscarawas Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of William Clyde Lee and Melissa May Wendell.1 Edith Lee married Raymond Hubert Cox, son of James Cox and Dora Bell Lillibridge, in 1930 at Wheeling, Ohio Co., WV. Edith Lee died in May 1976 at Anderson, Madison Co., IN, at age 65.
- [S3989] 1920 Federal Census, Tuscarawas County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 1444.
Edith Marie Lee
F, b. 20 October 1877, d. 7 January 1958
Edith Marie Lee was born on 20 October 1877 at Greene Co., IA. She was the daughter of John A. Lee and Fannie J. Vasey. Edith Marie Lee married Charles Frederick Lieberknecht, son of Adam Lieberknecht and Eliza E. Tallman, on 22 April 1900 at Rippey, Greene Co., IA. Edith Marie Lee died on 7 January 1958 at Greene Co., IA, at age 80. She was buried in January 1958 at Rippey Cemetery, Rippey, Greene Co., IA, Find A Grave Memorial# 26587378.
Children of Edith Marie Lee and Charles Frederick Lieberknecht
- Clarence O. Lieberknecht+ b. 25 Oct 1900, d. 11 Jun 1933
- Alta Mae Lieberknecht+ b. 28 Dec 1902, d. 1979
- Grace Leone Lieberknecht+ b. 17 Nov 1905, d. 21 Jun 1983
- Wayne O. Lieberknecht b. 19 Nov 1907, d. 10 Apr 1946
- Hazel LaVaun Lieberknecht+ b. 17 Aug 1910, d. Feb 1998
- Wyman Lieberknecht b. 19 Sep 1913, d. 22 Mar 1915
- Wilbur John Lieberknecht+ b. 12 Apr 1915, d. 15 May 1994
- Earl Lieberknecht b. 16 Aug 1918
- Mary LaVetta Lieberknecht b. 1 Nov 1920, d. 30 Apr 1998
F, b. circa 1803
Elizabeth Lee was born circa 1803 at Ohio. She was the daughter of Daniel Lee and Margaret Chadd. Elizabeth Lee married James Starr, son of Samuel Starr and Elizabeth Stump, on 15 February 1827.
Children of Elizabeth Lee and James Starr
- Daniel Starr b. 13 Dec 1827, d. 1830
- Henry Starr b. 1829, d. 17 Jul 1865
- Margaret F. Starr b. 18 Apr 1832
- Mary Starr1 b. c 1836
- Jeremiah Starr+ b. 6 Jun 1838, d. 8 Feb 1917
- James M. Starr+ b. 15 Jan 1841, d. a 1920
- Nancy Starr b. 20 Sep 1843, d. 24 Feb 1854
- David W. Starr+ b. 30 May 1846
- Isaiah Starr+ b. 23 Oct 1848, d. 24 Nov 1936
- Caroline M. Starr b. 3 Jul 1852
- [S372] 1850 Federal Census, Pike County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 721.
F, b. 1 February 1825, d. 19 June 1907
Elizabeth Lee was born on 1 February 1825 at England.1 She married Benjamin Beevers in 1844. Elizabeth Lee died on 19 June 1907 at Lenawee Co., MI, at age 82.
- [S3024] 1870 Federal Census, Lenawee County, Michigan. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 685; FHL #552184.
Ella May Lee1
F, b. 28 January 1867, d. 23 November 1945
Ella May Lee was born on 28 January 1867 at Louisa Co., IA.1 She married Thomas Jefferson Leland Curtis on 4 February 1885 at Louisa Co., IA. Ella May Lee died on 23 November 1945 at Muscatine Co., IA, at age 78.
Child of Ella May Lee and Thomas Jefferson Leland Curtis
- [S3233] 1910 Federal Census, Louisa County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 411; FHL #1374424.
Erwin George Lee
M, b. 7 May 1905, d. 5 October 1968
Flossie Irene Lee1
F, b. 30 October 1905, d. 11 September 1979
Flossie Irene Lee was born on 30 October 1905 at Pee Pee Twp., Pike Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of Squire Robert Lee and Retta Jane Spindler.1 Flossie Irene Lee married Ralph L. Clements, son of John Clements and Laura E. Murphy, on 27 April 1924 at South Solon, Madison Co., OH.2 Flossie Irene Lee lived in April 1930 at 320 Huron Avenue, Columbus, Franklin Co., OH.3 She died on 11 September 1979 at age 73. She was buried in September 1979 at Sunset Cemetery, Galloway, Franklin Co., OH, Findagrave #101749234.
- [S253] 1910 Federal Census, Pike County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1223; FHL #1375236.
- [S264] 1910 Federal Census, Madison County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1210; FHL #1375223.
- [S1075] 1930 Federal Census, Franklin County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Rolls 1792 - 1802; FHL #2341526 - 2341536.
Frances Sophia Lee
F, b. 4 September 1868, d. 30 April 1899
Frances Sophia Lee was also known as "Fannie". She was buried at Monte Vista Cemetery, Johnson City, Washington Co., TN. She was born on 4 September 1868 at Russell Co., VA. She was the daughter of Alexander M. Lee and Eliza T. (?)1 Frances Sophia Lee married Samuel Isaac Boring, son of Peter Harrison Boring and Mary A. DeVault, on 10 December 1891 at Russell Co., VA. Frances Sophia Lee died on 30 April 1899 at age 30.
- [S1712] 1880 Federal Census, Russell County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1389; FHL #1255389.
M, b. circa 1865
Fred Lee was born circa 1865 at Minnesota.1 He married Ellen E. Long, daughter of Aaron Martin Long and Elizabeth Ann Barkley, circa 1886.2
George W. Lee1
M, b. 14 September 1872, d. 4 December 1878
George W. Lee was born on 14 September 1872.1 He was the son of Cyrus Crane Lee and Mary Abigail Harrison.1 George W. Lee died on 4 December 1878 at age 6.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 571.
F, b. 15 May 1892
Glennie Lee was born on 15 May 1892 at Clatskanie, Columbia Co., OR.1 She was the daughter of Charles William Lee and Viola Young.1 Glennie Lee married Roy B. McCormick, son of William McCormick and Mary (?), on 23 April 1913.1
Children of Glennie Lee and Roy B. McCormick
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 568.
Gordon M. Lee
M, b. 1905, d. 1939
Gordon M. Lee was born in 1905. He married Ruth Jasper. Gordon M. Lee died in 1939. He was buried in 1939 at Rosewood Cemetery, Lewisburg, Greenbrier Co., WV, Findagrave #135794847.
Grace G. Lee1
F, b. 12 December 1863, d. 4 September 1920
Grace G. Lee was born on 12 December 1863 at Red Bluff, Tehama Co., CA.1 She was the daughter of Cyrus Crane Lee and Mary Abigail Harrison.1 Grace G. Lee married Everett Ducos Tichenor, son of Albert Monroe Tichenor and Sarah Louise Kent, on 13 December 1879, Ceremony by Rev. Zephaniah Bryant.2 Grace G. Lee died on 4 September 1920 at Columbia Co., OR, at age 56.1 She was buried in September 1920 at Maplewood Cemetery, Clatskanie, Columbia Co., OR, Findagrave #42671462.
Children of Grace G. Lee and Everett Ducos Tichenor
Guy Anderson Lee1
M, b. 7 December 1909
Guy Anderson Lee was born on 7 December 1909 at Allen Co. (probably), IN.1 He was the son of William Lee and Angie Anderson.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 585.
Hannah E. Lee1
F, b. June 1859, d. 1956
Hannah E. Lee was born in June 1859 at Ohio.1 She married William J. Kelby circa 1878.1 Hannah E. Lee died in 1956. She was buried in 1956 at Salem Township Cemetery, Lower Salem, Washington Co., OH, Findagrave #134491077.
- [S16] 1900 Federal Census, Noble County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1311; FHL #1241311.
Harry M. Lee1
M, b. circa 1889
Harry M. Lee was born circa 1889 at Nebraska.1 He was the son of Fred Lee and Ellen E. Long.2,3 Harry M. Lee married Udolpha A. Chapman, daughter of Joseph Basford Chapman and Sarah Louise Hayworth, in 1910.1 Harry M. Lee lived in April 1940 at Wanblee, Washabaugh Co., SD.4
Children of Harry M. Lee and Udolpha A. Chapman
- [S2301] 1920 Federal Census, Jones County, South Dakota. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 1721.
- [S2303] 1910 Federal Census, Lyman County, South Dakota. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1484; FHL #1375497.
- [S2304] 1900 Federal Census, Knox County, Nebraska. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 932; FHL #1240932.
- [S2302] 1940 Federal Census, Washabaugh County, South Dakota. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 3869.
Harry Walter Lee1
M, b. 17 April 1856, d. 12 July 1865
Harry Walter Lee was born on 17 April 1856 at Lisbon, Linn Co., IA.1 He was the son of Cyrus Crane Lee and Mary Abigail Harrison.1 Harry Walter Lee died on 12 July 1865 at Red Bluff, Tehama Co., CA, at age 9.1 He was buried in July 1865 at Oak Hill Cemetery, Red Bluff, Tehama Co., CA, Findagrave #121946502.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 566.