Sarah H. Armstrong
F, b. 14 January 1789, d. 12 September 1819
Sarah H. Armstrong was born on 14 January 1789 at Johnsonburg, Warren Co., NJ. She married Ephraim Greene Jr. in March 1808 at Sussex Co., NJ. Sarah H. Armstrong was buried in September 1819 at Yellow Frame Church Cemetery, Frelinghuysen Twp., Warren Co., NJ, Find A Grave Memorial# 16552180. She died on 12 September 1819 at Johnsonburg, Warren Co., NJ, at age 30.
M, b. September 1876
Scott Armstrong was born in September 1876 at Paint Twp., Fayette Co., OH.1,2 He was the son of John Armstrong and Artless Jamison.1
Sheridan Ellsworth Armstrong1
M, b. 14 September 1870, d. 15 December 1946
Sheridan Ellsworth Armstrong was born on 14 September 1870 at Richhill Twp., Greene Co., PA.1 He was the son of Samuel Armstrong and Maria Jane Wendell.1 Sheridan Ellsworth Armstrong married Elsie Catherine Bonham, daughter of Francis Marion Bonham and Catherine Jane Grant, on 15 September 1898 at Greene Co., PA. Sheridan Ellsworth Armstrong lived on 12 June 1900 at Waynesburg, Greene Co., PA; laborer.2 He lived on 25 April 1910 at Clay District, Harrison Co., WV; driller in oil field.3 He lived on 12 January 1920 at National Pike, R.D. 4, South Strabane Twp., Washington Co., PA; oil driller.4 He died on 15 December 1946 at Waynesburg, Greene Co., PA, at age 76.
Children of Sheridan Ellsworth Armstrong and Elsie Catherine Bonham
- [S131] 1880 Federal Census, Greene County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1133; FHL #1255133.
- [S365] 1900 Federal Census, Greene County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1414; FHL #1241414.
- [S4641] 1910 Federal Census, Harrison County, West Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1683; FHL #1375696.
- [S2214] 1920 Federal Census, Washington County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 1659.
Susan Almeda Armstrong
F, b. 22 August 1871, d. 15 December 1872
Thelma Lauretta Armstrong1
F, b. 31 August 1897, d. November 1977
Thelma Lauretta Armstrong was born on 31 August 1897 at Franklin Co., PA.1 She was the daughter of Clarence L. Armstrong and Nellie Katherine Metz.1 Thelma Lauretta Armstrong married John Robert Reidendbaugh, son of John J. Reidendbaugh and Anna R. Etter, on 21 April 1923 at Chambersburg, Franklin Co., PA. Thelma Lauretta Armstrong and John Robert Reidendbaugh were divorced before February 1941; John Reidenbaugh remarried to Dorothy Steffler on 15 FEB 1941. Thelma Lauretta Armstrong married Roy Sheller Mowery on 17 July 1952 at Chambersburg, Franklin Co., PA. Thelma Lauretta Armstrong died in November 1977 at Chambersburg, Franklin Co., PA, at age 80.
- [S961] 1900 Federal Census, Franklin County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Rolls 1412 - 13; FHL #1241412 - 13.
M, b. 15 November 1878, d. 1 January 1928
Thomas Armstrong was born on 15 November 1878 at Scotland.1 He married Janet Ferguson.1 Thomas Armstrong was naturalized on 4 October 1923 at U.S. District Court, Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co., CA. He died on 1 January 1928 at San Bernardino Co., CA, at age 49. He was buried in January 1928 at Hermosa Gardens Cemetery, Colton, San Bernardino Co., CA, Findagrave #21103609.
- [S790] 1920 Federal Census, Los Angeles County, California. Microfilm Image, Series T625, Rolls 102 -120.
F, b. circa 1853
Vianna Armstrong was born circa 1853 at Chester Twp., Wabash Co., IN.1 She was the daughter of George H. Armstrong and Catherine Edge.
- [S1325] 1860 Federal Census, Wabash County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 304; FHL #803304.
Walter R. Armstrong1
M, b. circa 1906
Walter R. Armstrong was born circa 1906 at Dewey Co. (probably), OK.1 He was the son of John Hamilton Armstrong and Ida M. Pickrell.1
- [S483] 1910 Federal Census, Dewey County, Oklahoma. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1250; FHL #1375263.
Wave Estelle Armstrong
F, b. 24 August 1925, d. 15 November 2012
Wave Estelle Armstrong was born on 24 August 1925 at Wichita, Sedgwick Co., KS. She was the daughter of Raymond Hite Armstrong and Gladys Naomi Rhodes. Wave Estelle Armstrong married Aubrey D. Stokes. Wave Estelle Armstrong died on 15 November 2012 at San Angelo, Tom Green Co., TX, at age 87. She was buried in November 2012 at Lawnhaven Memorial Gardens, San Angelo, Tom Green Co., TX, Findagrave #100820337.
Willard Paul Armstrong
M, b. 16 August 1926, d. 1 April 2008
Willard Paul Armstrong was born on 16 August 1926. He and an unknown person were divorced on 14 January 1969 at Clinton Co., OH. He died on 1 April 2008 at Clermont Co., OH, at age 81 Dates per SSDI, last residence Milford.
M, b. circa 1867
William E. Armstrong1
M, b. circa 1863
William E. Armstrong was born circa 1863 at Paint Twp., Fayette Co., OH.1 He was the son of John Armstrong and Artless Jamison.1
- [S269] 1870 Federal Census, Fayette County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 1199; FHL #552698.
William Harmon Armstrong
M, b. 16 November 1887, d. 7 November 1960
William Harmon Armstrong was born on 16 November 1887 at Topeka, Shawnee Co., KS. He was the son of Christopher Armstrong and Mary Ann Poland. William Harmon Armstrong married Ethel Fallis in 1908. William Harmon Armstrong married Mattie Jane Haskins on 1 April 1916 at Enid, Garfield Co., OK. William Harmon Armstrong died on 7 November 1960 at Seiling, Dewey Co., OK, at age 72. He was buried in November 1960 at Brumfield Cemetery, Seiling, Dewey Co., OK.
Children of William Harmon Armstrong and Mattie Jane Haskins
- Josie Evelyn Armstrong b. 12 Feb 1917, d. 14 Aug 1918
- Joy Elva Armstrong b. 11 Nov 1918, d. 23 Apr 2005
- Wilma Armstrong b. 21 Nov 1920, d. 8 Jul 2004
- Ellen Louise Armstrong b. 7 Dec 1922, d. 22 Feb 1977
- Delmah Joe Armstrong b. 18 Jan 1925, d. 7 Oct 1979
- Charles Elvis Armstrong b. 11 Dec 1926, d. 2 Apr 1992
- Hubert Eugene Armstrong b. 7 Nov 1928, d. 30 Nov 1931
- Elmo Dale Armstrong b. 14 Feb 1930, d. 15 Aug 2007
- Doris Lorana Armstrong b. 8 Jan 1932, d. 16 Nov 2006
- Patricia Ruth Armstrong b. 24 Aug 1933, d. 26 Aug 2002
William Oscar Armstrong
M, b. circa 1886, d. 1930
F, b. 21 November 1920, d. 8 July 2004
Wilma Armstrong was born on 21 November 1920 at Devol, Cotton Co., OK. She was the daughter of William Harmon Armstrong and Mattie Jane Haskins. Wilma Armstrong married Edward J. Madole, son of Ronald Madole and Marguerite Goll, on 1 March 1941 at Vinita, Craig Co., OK. Wilma Armstrong died on 8 July 2004 at Mayes Co., OK, at age 83 Dates per SSDI, last residence Pryor.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 582.
Sarah Eveline Arnet1
F, b. July 1836, d. 19 June 1917
Sarah Eveline Arnet was born in July 1836 at Cincinnati, Hamilton Co., OH.1 She married Richard Henry Cost, son of Henry Cost and Mary Arrison, Ten children born, six living as of 1900 census.1,2 Sarah Eveline Arnet died on 19 June 1917 at Cincinnati, Hamilton Co., OH, at age 80.
Children of Sarah Eveline Arnet and Richard Henry Cost
- Asa Wilbur Cost b. 1858, d. 1859
- Alice Ada Cost1 b. 24 Dec 1859, d. 15 Apr 1939
- Jessie F. Cost1 b. c 1861
- Julia May Cost1 b. c 1864, d. 1871
- Lillie Maria Cost1 b. 1866, d. Oct 1873
- Mary N. Cost1 b. Jan 1870
- Lenora Cost+3 b. 18 Jun 1874, d. 9 Apr 1921
- Richard Henry Cost Jr.3 b. Sep 1876
- Morris Elliott Cost3 b. Jan 1879
- [S3066] 1870 Federal Census, Hamilton County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 1214; FHL #552713.
- [S396] 1900 Federal Census, Hamilton County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Rolls 1274 - 1283; FHL #1241274 - 1241283.
- [S149] 1880 Federal Census, Hamilton County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1028 - 1030; FHL #1255022 - 1255030.
F, b. circa 1859
Anna Arnett was also known as Amy Ann Arnett. She was born circa 1859 at Highland Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of James Arnett and Rebecca Gibler.1
Betty R. Arnett1
F, b. circa 1924
Betty R. Arnett was born circa 1924 at Sullivan Co., IN.1 She was the daughter of Vernor Lorren Arnett and Alta Cochran.1
- [S3672] 1940 Federal Census, Sullivan County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 1097.
M, b. circa 1809, d. before 1870
James Arnett was born circa 1809 at Virginia.1 He married Rebecca Gibler, daughter of Daniel J. Gibler and Maria Roush, circa 1858 at Highland Co., OH. James Arnett died before 1870 at Highland Co., OH.
M, b. circa 1848
- [S2052] Microfilm Image, Eureka Twp., p.1, Dwelling 3, 1895 State Census, Kingman County, Kansas, from Kansas State Census Collection, 1855-1925 (online at ancestry.com).
M, b. 8 July 1859, d. 22 February 1948
Leven Arnett was born on 8 July 1859 at Sullivan Co., IN.1 He married Emma Prudence Turner circa 1885.1 Leven Arnett died on 22 February 1948 at age 88.
- [S3670] 1900 Federal Census, Sullivan County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 404; FHL #1240404.
Mary B. Arnett1
F, b. circa February 1860
Mary B. Arnett was born circa February 1860 at New Market Twp., Highland Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of James Arnett and Rebecca Gibler.1
Nora Olivia Arnett1
F, b. April 1879
Nora Olivia Arnett was born in April 1879 at Missouri.1 She was the daughter of John Arnett and Olivia (?)2 Nora Olivia Arnett married Ira John Roush, son of William Roush and Margaret Geannetta Waters, circa 1895.1 Nora Olivia Arnett and Ira John Roush were divorced before 1917. Nora Olivia Arnett married Clarence Henry Butler in 1917.
Children of Nora Olivia Arnett and Ira John Roush
Okie D. Arnett
F, b. September 1899
Okie D. Arnett was born in September 1899 at Hutchinson Co. (probably), SD.1 She was the daughter of Robert B. Arnett and Elizabeth (?)1 Okie D. Arnett married Jesse James Chapman, son of Joseph Basford Chapman and Sarah Louise Hayworth, circa 1916. Okie D. Arnett and Jesse James Chapman were divorced before April 1930. Okie D. Arnett lived in April 1930 at Rapid City, Pennington Co., SD.
Children of Okie D. Arnett and Jesse James Chapman
- [S2300] 1900 Federal Census, Hutchinson County, South Dakota. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1550; FHL #1241550.
Pandora Corinne Arnett
Pandora Corinne Arnett married Thomas Jefferson Martin.