F, b. 31 May 1921
M, b. 10 August 1907, d. February 1994
Velma Lee Mahaffey
F, b. 25 March 1918
M, b. 1 May 1914, d. 1978
F, b. 8 July 1811, d. 20 February 1884
Catharine Mahan was born on 8 July 1811 at Pennsylvania. She married Thomas DeLong, son of John Francis DeLong and Sarah Winterringer. Catharine Mahan died on 20 February 1884 at Ross Co., OH, at age 72. She was buried in February 1884 at Saint Francis Xavier Cemetery, Massieville, Ross Co., OH, Findagrave #75779706.
F, b. 17 July 1913, d. 11 February 2010
Martha A. Mahan1
F, b. circa 1831
Children of Martha A. Mahan and Thomas J. Wimpee
- [S4533] 1870 Federal Census, Warren County, Kentucky. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 502; FHL #552001.
Dolly Jane Mahaney
F, b. 18 October 1860, d. 18 April 1943
Charles Wade Mahoney1
M, b. 17 November 1915, d. 3 December 1918
Charles Wade Mahoney was born on 17 November 1915.1 He was the son of Marion C. Mahoney and Effie C. Hooke.1 Charles Wade Mahoney died on 3 December 1918 at age 3.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 533.
Daniel Edson Mahoney1
M, b. 5 November 1911
Daniel Edson Mahoney was born on 5 November 1911.2 He was the son of Marion C. Mahoney and Effie C. Hooke.1
Doris Edith Mahoney1
F, b. 26 November 1913, d. 20 November 1914
Doris Edith Mahoney was born on 26 November 1913.1 She was the daughter of Marion C. Mahoney and Effie C. Hooke.1 Doris Edith Mahoney died on 20 November 1914.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 533.
Frederick Norman Mahoney1
M, b. 17 May 1908
Frederick Norman Mahoney was born on 17 May 1908.1 He was the son of Marion C. Mahoney and Effie C. Hooke.1
Marion C. Mahoney1
M, b. 7 June 1880
Marion C. Mahoney was Church of the Brethren.1 He was born on 7 June 1880.1 He was the son of Job Mahoney and Mary J. Holt.1 Marion C. Mahoney married Effie C. Hooke, daughter of Lewis J. Hooke and Lucy A. Moomaw, on 27 September 1905, Ceremony by Rev. George L. Studebaker.1 Marion C. Mahoney lived in 1926 at Wenatchee, Chelan Co., WA.1
Children of Marion C. Mahoney and Effie C. Hooke
Raymond Lewis Mahoney1
M, b. 26 June 1906
Raymond Lewis Mahoney was born on 26 June 1906.1 He was the son of Marion C. Mahoney and Effie C. Hooke.1
Florence Bell Mahurd
F, b. 6 September 1907, d. 30 June 1995
Howard Mahurd married Cora Larimore, daughter of Joseph Montonya Larimore and Rachel Louisa Spellman.
Harriet Elizabeth Mahuron1
F, b. 2 December 1867, d. 20 July 1920
Harriet Elizabeth Mahuron was born on 2 December 1867 at Washington Co., IN, date per headstone.1 She married Charles Edward Skelton circa 1883.1 Harriet Elizabeth Mahuron died on 20 July 1920 at age 52. She was buried in July 1920 at Blue River Baptist Cemetery, Salem, Washington Co., IN, Findagrave #25431509.
Child of Harriet Elizabeth Mahuron and Charles Edward Skelton
- [S1205] 1900 Federal Census, Washington County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Rolls 411 - 412; FHL #1240411 - 2.
F, b. 2 October 1905
Luise Mai was born on 2 October 1905 at Brombach / Lörrach, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.1 She married Johannes Scheurer, son of Georg Friedrich Scheurer and Friederika Järmann, on 14 August 1926 at Hauingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.1
- [S1890] Scheurer Familienstammbaum, online http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/34781835/, http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/34781835/person/18763197279
Anna Margarethe Maide
F, b. 1746
Anna Margarethe Maide was born in 1746 at Northampton Co., PA. She married Johannes Kleppinger, son of Johann Georg Klöppinger and Anna Margretha Schreiner.
Children of Anna Margarethe Maide and Johannes Kleppinger
- Maria Catherina Kleppinger+ b. 13 Apr 1768, d. 24 Nov 1813
- Elizabeth Clippinger b. c 1770
- Johann George Kleppinger+ b. 20 Jan 1772, d. 8 Apr 1832
- John Clippinger+ b. 22 Jul 1773, d. 28 Feb 1830
- Catherina Margaretha Clippinger b. 19 Oct 1774, d. c 1862
- Barbara Clippinger+ b. 14 Apr 1776, d. 1863
- Mary Magdalena Clippinger b. 17 Aug 1779
- Johann Conrad Clippinger b. 29 Aug 1781
- Anthony Clippinger b. 2 May 1783
- Rev. Henry Clippinger+ b. c 1785, d. b 25 Aug 1850
- Frederick Clippinger b. c 1787
Anna Maria Maide
F, b. 14 April 1745
Anna Maria Maide was born on 14 April 1745. She married Johann Georg Kleppinger, son of Johann Georg Klöppinger and Anna Margretha Schreiner.
Children of Anna Maria Maide and Johann Georg Kleppinger
- Elizabeth Kleppinger b. c 1768, d. c 1848
- Mary Kleppinger b. c 1772, d. c 1852
- Catherine Kleppinger+1 b. 1773, d. 16 Mar 1857
- John Kleppinger+ b. 31 Jan 1774, d. 12 Oct 1833
- Anthony Kleppinger+ b. c 1776, d. c 1856
- Susanna Kleppinger b. c 1778
- George Kleppinger+ b. c 1780, d. c 1860
- Sarah Kleppinger b. c 1782
- Margaret Kleppinger b. c 1784
- Henry Kleppinger+ b. 23 Jul 1789, d. a 12 Jul 1860
- [S1616] 1850 Federal Census, Mahoning County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 707.
Lorena May Mailes1
F, b. 12 May 1915
Lorena May Mailes was born on 12 May 1915 at Seneca, Newton Co., MO.1 She was the daughter of Aloysius Micsák and Cora Alma Grainger.1 Lorena May Mailes married Robert Lee Hoover, son of George Isaac Hoover and Jessie Kemp Fair Wood, on 14 April 1935 at Neosho, Newton Co., MO.
- [S3387] 1920 Federal Census, Newton County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 937.
M, b. 2 December 1892, d. 18 June 1956
Albert Main was born on 2 December 1892 at Markleville, Madison Co., IN. He married Angie Lee Ebbert, daughter of Amos Huston Ebbert and Merta Belle Reger, on 25 October 1922. Albert Main died on 18 June 1956 at Madison Co., IN, at age 63.
M, b. 1 May 1923
Elsie J. Main
Rose M. Main1
F, b. 7 August 1875, d. 15 October 1980
Rose M. Main was born on 7 August 1875 at Pike Co., IL.1 She married Luther Lawrence Warden, son of Overton Warden and Buenavista Patrick, circa 1903.1 Rose M. Main died on 15 October 1980 at Bellingham, Whatcom Co., WA, at age 105.
Children of Rose M. Main and Luther Lawrence Warden
- [S3539] 1910 Federal Census, Fergus County, Montana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 831; FHL #1374844.
M, b. circa 1907
George Mains was born circa 1907 at Ohio. He married Blanche (?) circa 1928.
Maria Catharina Maiss
Maria Catharina Maiss married Johann Friedrich Weber.
F, b. 18 October 1886, d. 1986
Verna Majers was born on 18 October 1886 at Union Co., IA.1 She married Jomer John Iles on 21 December 1904 at Union Co., IA. Verna Majers died in 1986.
- [S3480] 1920 Federal Census, Des Moines County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Rol 487; FHL #1820487.
M, b. circa 1745, d. before 1796
Daniel Major was born circa 1745 at Virginia. He died before 1796.
Child of Daniel Major
- Elizabeth Major+ b. 20 Sep 1774, d. 20 Nov 1855