Mason Clippinger Riggs1
M, b. 15 May 1897, d. December 1975
Mason Clippinger Riggs was born on 15 May 1897 at Maryland.1 He was the son of John B. Riggs and Flora Irene Clippinger.1 Mason Clippinger Riggs died in December 1975 at Rockingham Co., VA, at age 78; Dates per SSDI, last residence Dayton.
- [S2895] 1910 Federal Census, Franklin County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1347; FHL #1375360.
Louis M. Riggsby
M, b. August 1860, d. 3 September 1947
- [S83] Price Genealogy, 293.
Ernest Marvin Rigler
M, b. 8 March 1911, d. 26 December 1944
Ernest Marvin Rigler was born on 8 March 1911 at Woodburn, Clarke Co., IA. He was the son of Harry Rigler and Beulah Sater. Ernest Marvin Rigler married Thelma N. McLaughlin, daughter of Rolla Delbert McLaughlin and Lena Ellen Jackson, on 19 April 1933 at Lancaster, Schuyler Co., MO. Ernest Marvin Rigler began military service on 23 February 1944 WW II, U.S. Army, Private, enlisted 23 FEB 1944, killed in action 26 DEC 1944. He died on 26 December 1944 at Verdenne, Belgium, at age 33.
Harry Rigler married Beulah Sater.
Lyle Anthony Rigler
M, b. 13 October 1942, d. 28 September 1998
Marilyn Joyce Rigler
F, b. 7 May 1934, d. 7 May 1934
Sophia E. Rigney
F, b. 1811, d. 1 June 1882
Sophia E. Rigney was born in 1811 at Frederick, Frederick Co., MD.1 She married William Roberts, son of William Roberts and Catherine DeWald, on 4 February 1834 at Frederick, Frederick Co., MD. Sophia E. Rigney died on 1 June 1882 at Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., PA. She was buried in June 1882 at Baltimore, MD.
Children of Sophia E. Rigney and William Roberts
- [S1889] 1860 Federal Census, Baltimore Independent City, Maryland. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 458; FHL #803458.
Alfred Rigs married Abigail Mauzer.
Mary A. Rigs
F, b. 8 April 1858
Mary A. Rigs was born on 8 April 1858.1 She was the daughter of Alfred Rigs and Abigail Mauzer. Mary A. Rigs married Dr. David Abner Strickler, son of Jacob Strickler and Anna Stouffer, on 1 December 1906.1
- [S83] Price Genealogy, 708.
Edward Herbert Rigsdale
Effie Fidelia Rigsdale
James Rigsdale married Laura Ann Williams, daughter of Elisha Williams and Hannah Harrison, on 9 November 1854.
Ellen Riker married Joseph Cookerow.
- [S83] Price Genealogy, p.40.
(?) Riley married Rebecca (?) in 1880.
- [S83] Price Genealogy, p.125.
Hugh E. Riley
M, b. circa 1905
- [S83] Price Genealogy, 537.
Mary Arminda Riley
F, b. 25 September 1864, d. 23 November 1949
Note: Mary Riley's mother died two years after Mary was born. She was raised by Ella Sutton Green and Daniel Emanuel Flasco Green. Mrs. Green was the sister of Francis Sutton who was the husband of Rose Celestia Larimore Sutton. Rose was the sister of William Henry Larimore who married Mary Riley. Mary Arminda Riley was born on 25 September 1864 at S. Bloomfield, Morrow Co., OH. She married William Henry Larimore, son of Isaac Parson Larimore and Mary Montonya, on 8 June 1884. Mary Arminda Riley died on 23 November 1949 at Mt. Vernon, Knox Co., OH, at age 85. She was buried on 26 November 1949 at Lock Cemetery, Lock, Licking Co., OH.
Children of Mary Arminda Riley and William Henry Larimore
- Harley Leo Larimore+ b. 19 Jan 1885, d. 22 Dec 1953
- Aleta Larimore+ b. 17 Apr 1887, d. 3 May 1955
- Verla Pauline Larimore+ b. 9 Aug 1889, d. 18 Apr 1961
- Bernice J. Larimore+ b. 16 Dec 1891, d. 15 Jun 1953
- Glenn Isaac Larimore+ b. 16 Jun 1894, d. 19 Oct 1962
- Faye Larimore b. 28 Jul 1897, d. 4 Aug 1922
- Mable Larimore+ b. 9 Nov 1899, d. 30 Nov 1962
- Leland Gaylord Larimore+ b. 31 Dec 1901, d. 24 Sep 1982
- Ray Elton Larimore b. 8 Oct 1904, d. 22 Feb 1967
- Tenna Pearl Larimore+ b. 18 Apr 1908, d. 23 Feb 1996
Mildred Leona Riley
F, b. 9 April 1913, d. 2004
Mildred Leona Riley was born on 9 April 1913 at Rarden Twp., Scioto Co., OH. She was the daughter of Thomas Riley and Siddie Newman. Mildred Leona Riley married Dr. Samuel Edward Windle, son of Jacob Franklin Windle and Catherine Frances Wallace, on 14 June 1929 at Greenup Co., KY. Mildred Leona Riley died in 2004 at Ohio.
Sandra L. Riley
F, b. 15 February 1944, d. 13 July 1971
Sandra L. Riley was born on 15 February 1944. She died on 13 July 1971 at age 27.
Thomas Riley married Siddie Newman.
M, b. circa 1903
M, b. circa 1829
Allen Rinearson was born circa 1829 at Indiana. He was the son of Reinhard Rynearson and Ann Scott.1 Allen Rinearson married Sarah A. Parrett, daughter of Jacob Parrett and Rebecca (?), on 7 December 1850 at Huntington Co., IN.
Children of Allen Rinearson and Sarah A. Parrett
- Nancy Rinearson+2 b. Jun 1852, d. 1917
- Charlotte Rinearson+2 b. Aug 1854
- Jacob Rinearson2 b. c 1857
- Christina Rinearson2 b. c 1859, d. b 27 Jul 1870
- Martha E. Rinearson3 b. c 1861
- Peter Rinearson+3 b. Jul 1863, d. 6 Dec 1924
- Jonathan Rinearson3 b. Oct 1865, d. a Jan 1920
- Charles Wesley Rinearson+3 b. Apr 1868
- Noble Rinearson+3 b. c Apr 1870, d. 29 Apr 1957
- [S1876] 1850 Federal Census, Huntington County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 152.
- [S1878] 1860 Federal Census, Huntington County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 267; FHL #803267.
- [S738] 1870 Federal Census, Huntington County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 325; FHL #545824.
Alvin Hovey Rinearson1
M, b. September 1889, d. 1947
Alvin Hovey Rinearson was born in September 1889 at Indiana.1 He was the son of Peter Rinearson and Anna Harrell.1 Alvin Hovey Rinearson married Ida Laura Braun on 24 March 1913 at Grant Co., IN. Alvin Hovey Rinearson lived between 1920 and 1930 at Kokomo, Howard Co., IN.2 He died in 1947 at Los Angeles Co., CA.
Children of Alvin Hovey Rinearson and Ida Laura Braun
- [S728] 1900 Federal Census, Grant County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 373; FHL #1240373.
- [S2581] 1920 Federal Census, Howard County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 438.
- [S2605] 1930 Federal Census, Howard County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 591; FHL #2340326.
M, b. 23 August 1904, d. 22 May 1967
Arthur Rinearson was born on 23 August 1904 at Grant Co., IN.1 He was the son of Charles Wesley Rinearson and Alma J. Coon.1 Arthur Rinearson married Dorothy Lewis, daughter of Jacob Allen Lewis and Estella Rau, on 17 January 1925 at Urbana, Wabash Co., IN. Arthur Rinearson died on 22 May 1967 at Wabash Co., IN, at age 62.
Children of Arthur Rinearson and Dorothy Lewis
- [S744] 1910 Federal Census, Grant County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 351; FHL #1374364.