M. Antoinette Rathweg1
F, b. 18 September 1906, d. 28 April 2003
M. Antoinette Rathweg was also known as "Willie".2 She was born on 18 September 1906 at Virginia.2 She married Walter J. Glaser before April 1930.3 M. Antoinette Rathweg married William Sizemore, son of Lewis Sizemore and Sarah E. Wooton, after April 1940. M. Antoinette Rathweg died on 28 April 2003 at Montgomery Co., OH, at age 96; dates per SSDI, last residence Dayton. She was buried in 2003 at Calvary Cemetery, Kettering, Montgomery Co., OH.
- [S2400] William Sizemore, Ohio Death Certificate, informant: M. Antoinette Rathweg (wife).
- [S1987] 1940 Federal Census, Montgomery County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 3251.
- [S1287] 1930 Federal Census, Montgomery County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 1856; FHL #2341586.
M, b. circa 1890, d. 4 August 1938
Lavina Ratzell married Mathias Musselman.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 360.
M, b. 27 April 1911, d. August 1973
Geza Ratzenberger was born on 27 April 1911. He married Rose J. Blair. Geza Ratzenberger died in August 1973 at River Rouge, Wayne Co., MI, at age 62.
Anna Maria Rau1
F, b. 1608, d. 22 August 1681
Anna Maria Rau was born in 1608 at Hofer, Niedersachsen, Germany.1 She married Hans Johann Rommel.2 Anna Maria Rau died on 22 August 1681 at Bissingen an der Enz, Württemberg, Germany.1
Child of Anna Maria Rau and Hans Johann Rommel
- [S1890] Scheurer Familienstammbaum, online http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/34781835/, http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/34781835/person/18782977540
- [S1890] Scheurer Familienstammbaum, online http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/34781835/, http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/34781835/person/18782853015
F, b. 11 April 1882, d. 24 May 1967
Estella Rau was born on 11 April 1882 at Wabash Co., IN.1 She married Jacob Allen Lewis on 22 February 1902 at Wabash Co., IN. Estella Rau died on 24 May 1967 at Lagro, Wabash Co., IN, at age 85.
- [S894] 1910 Federal Census, Wabash County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, Series T624, Roll 386; FHL #1374399.
M, b. 2 November 1919
William Raub married Bessie Schafer.
Harold W. Rauch
M, b. 14 October 1901, d. 27 November 1985
M, b. 19 December 1858, d. circa 1940
Willis R. Rauch
Anna Maria Raulandt
Anna Maria Raulandt was the daughter of Melchior Raulandt. Anna Maria Raulandt married Abraham Krick, son of Abraham Krick, on 23 April 1754 at Niedermiesau, Palatinate; Kirchenbuch 1718 - 1896 Evangelische-Reformierte Kirche Obermiesau.
Child of Melchior Raulandt
M, b. 18 March 1741, d. March 1820
Philip Rausch was born on 18 March 1741 at Northampton Co., PA. He married Catherine Kelchner, daughter of Michael Kelchner, in 1765. Philip Rausch was buried at Roush Cemetery, Cheshire Twp., Gallia Co., OH. He died in March 1820 at Cheshire Twp., Gallia Co., OH.
Children of Philip Rausch and Catherine Kelchner
F, b. circa 1837
Catharine Rausenberger was born circa 1837 at Harrison Co. (probably), OH.1 She was the daughter of John Rausenberger and Mary (?).1 Catharine Rausenberger married Samuel Sherfleck on 25 August 1857 at Louisa Co., IA.
M, d. before June 1850
John Rausenberger was born at Pennsylvania.2 He married Mary (?) circa 1828.2 John Rausenberger lived in 1840 at Athens Twp., Harrison Co., OH.1 He died before June 1850 at Green Twp. (probably), Harrison Co., OH.
Children of John Rausenberger and Mary (?)
- Lewis Rausenberger3 b. c 1829
- Joseph Rausenberger3 b. c 1833
- Nancy Rausenberger3 b. c 1834
- William Harold Rausenberger3 b. c 1836
- Catharine Rausenberger3 b. c 1837
- Susanna Rausenberger3 b. c 1840
- Sylvanus Raushenberger3 b. c 1842
- Wilson Porter Raushenberger3 b. c 1843
- J. Craig Raushenberger3 b. c 1845
- Martin Raushenberger+2 b. Jan 1847
- [S1254] 1840 Federal Head of Household Census, Harrison County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M704, Roll 121; FHL #0020167.
- [S1253] 1880 Federal Census, Lucas County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 351; FHL #1254351.
- [S1252] 1850 Federal Census, Harrison County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 693.
M, b. circa 1833
Joseph Rausenberger was born circa 1833 at Harrison Co. (probably), OH.1 He was the son of John Rausenberger and Mary (?).1 Joseph Rausenberger married Nancy R. Pallet on 4 July 1861 at Louisa Co., IA.
M, b. circa 1829
Lewis Rausenberger was born circa 1829 at Harrison Co. (probably), OH.1 He was the son of John Rausenberger and Mary (?).1 Lewis Rausenberger married Mary Ellen Brown on 23 October 1860 at Louisa Co., IA.
F, b. circa 1834
Nancy Rausenberger was born circa 1834 at Harrison Co. (probably), OH.1 She was the daughter of John Rausenberger and Mary (?).1 Nancy Rausenberger married Robert Woodford on 13 May 1857 at Louisa Co., IA.
F, b. circa 1840
Susanna Rausenberger was born circa 1840 at Harrison Co. (probably), OH.1 She was the daughter of John Rausenberger and Mary (?).1
William Harold Rausenberger1
M, b. circa 1836
William Harold Rausenberger was also known as "Harry W." He was born circa 1836 at Harrison Co. (probably), OH.1 He was the son of John Rausenberger and Mary (?).1
Christian Gottlieb Rauser
M, b. 31 October 1843, d. 26 October 1923
Christian Gottlieb Rauser was born on 31 October 1843 at Nagold, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. He was the son of Johann Rauser and Anna Gunther. Christian Gottlieb Rauser married Martha Ann Dietrick, daughter of Samuel Dietrick and Susanna Haynes, on 21 December 1865 at Carroll Co., IL. Christian Gottlieb Rauser died on 26 October 1923 at Salem Twp., Carroll Co., IL, at age 79.