Samuel Powell Miller1
M, b. 28 February 1912, d. 18 June 1962
Samuel Powell Miller was born on 28 February 1912 at Hawkins Co., TN.1 He was the son of Samuel Powel Miller and Sarah Foard Wendel.1 Samuel Powell Miller married Elizabeth Harmon, daughter of William D. Harmon and Frances Fern Kernell, before April 1940 at Hawkins Co. (probably), TN. Samuel Powell Miller lived in April 1940 at Rogersville, Hawkins Co., TN.2 He died on 18 June 1962 at age 50.
Child of Samuel Powell Miller and Elizabeth Harmon
- Frances Cornell Miller b. 26 Apr 1946, d. 19 Jan 2010
Samuel Simpson Miller1
M, b. 26 July 1857
Samuel Simpson Miller was born on 26 July 1857 at Pennsylvania.1 He was the son of Samuel Miller and Maria Isabella Wheeler.1
- [S2020] 1860 Federal Census, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 1068; FHL #805068.
Sarah Miller married Hiram Holby.
F, b. 22 March 1808
F, b. 15 June 1803, d. circa 1887
F, b. June 1841
Sarah Miller was born in June 1841. She married Jesse Clemmer, son of Samuel Clemmer and Catharine Nyce, circa 1877, 1900 census, Batavia, Kane Co., IL, p.222A -- indicates 4 children born to Sarah, all living.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.35.
Sarah Ann Miller
F, b. 20 February 1831, d. 4 September 1875
Note: Did not marry. Sarah Ann Miller was born on 20 February 1831 at Washington Co., MD.1 She was the daughter of John F. Miller and Maria Emmert. Sarah Ann Miller died on 4 September 1875 at age 44.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 406.
Sarah Ann Miller
F, b. 26 December 1841, d. 2 August 1845
Sarah C. Miller1
F, b. circa 1851
Sarah C. Miller was born circa 1851 at Pennsylvania.1 She married Abraham Hershey, son of John Hershey and Barbara Schenk, circa 1868.1
- [S2673] 1880 Federal Census, Fulton County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1133; FHL #1255133.
Sarah E. Miller1
F, b. 11 July 1855, d. 28 January 1877
Sarah E. Miller was born on 11 July 1855 at Washington Co., MD.1 She was the daughter of Andrew Miller and Esther Ann Smith.1 Sarah E. Miller died on 28 January 1877 at Washington Co., MD, at age 21.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 508.
Sarah Emma Miller
F, b. 28 December 1860
Sarah Emma Miller was born on 28 December 1860 at Ogle Co., IL.1 She was the daughter of Emanuel E. Miller and Elizabeth R. Holsinger. Sarah Emma Miller married Alfred C. Sloggett on 13 October 1878.2 Sarah Emma Miller lived in 1926 at 104 6th Avenue, Broken Bow, Custer Co., NE.2
Children of Sarah Emma Miller and Alfred C. Sloggett
- Perry F. Sloggett+ b. 11 Jun 1879, d. 5 Apr 1921
- Harry M. Sloggett b. 18 Apr 1880, d. 22 Mar 1885
- Bessie A. Sloggett+ b. 4 Sep 1881
- Jesse Earl Sloggett b. 18 Mar 1883, d. 16 Mar 1885
- George A. Sloggett b. 16 Oct 1884, d. Oct 1965
- Charles J. Sloggett b. 10 Apr 1886
- Mary Edith Sloggett+ b. 10 May 1888
- Hattie V. Sloggett+ b. 20 Mar 1890
- Harvey M. Sloggett b. 6 Jun 1893, d. 18 Oct 1918
- Annie H. Sloggett b. 28 Dec 1895, d. 11 Apr 1896
- William Orville Sloggett b. 27 May 1897, d. 6 Jul 1909
- Everett M. Sloggett b. 17 Jun 1901
Sarah Jane Miller
F, b. 6 May 1828, d. 2 October 1908
Sarah Jane Miller was born on 6 May 1828 at Martinsburg, Berkeley Co., VA (now WV).1 She was the daughter of David Miller and Mary Getzendanner. Sarah Jane Miller married Charles R. Weller, son of George Weller and Susan Zarn, on 18 November 1851.1 Sarah Jane Miller died on 2 October 1908 at age 80.
Children of Sarah Jane Miller and Charles R. Weller
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 488.
Sarah Laura Miller
F, b. 11 January 1841
Sarah Laura Miller was born on 11 January 1841 at Sharpsburg, Washington Co., MD.1 She was the daughter of Jacob F. Miller and Anne B. Martin. Sarah Laura Miller married Henry W. Rohrer, son of Jacob Rohrer and Rosanna (?), on 12 October 1880.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 422.
Sarah Regina Miller
F, b. 28 August 1844
Sarah Regina Miller was born on 28 August 1844 at Shenandoah Co. (probably), VA.1 She was the daughter of Jacob Miller and Rebecca Ann Swartz.
- [S290] 1860 Federal Census, Shenandoah County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 1377; FHL #805377.
Sarah S. Miller
F, b. 28 April 1839, d. after 16 January 1920
Sarah S. Miller was born on 28 April 1839 at Pennsylvania.1 She was the daughter of George Miller and Barbara Smith.1 Sarah S. Miller married John N. Jacobs M.D., son of William M. Jacobs and Magdalena Nice, on 10 March 1861, Five children born, four living as of the 1900 census.1,2 Sarah S. Miller died after 16 January 1920.
Children of Sarah S. Miller and John N. Jacobs M.D.
Savilla Miller was born at Sharpsburg, Washington Co., MD.1 She was the daughter of Jacob Miller and Catharine Rentch.1 Savilla Miller died.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 469.
Savilla S. Miller1
F, b. 4 February 1880
Savilla S. Miller was born on 4 February 1880 at Sharpsburg, Washington Co., MD.1 She was the daughter of Samuel H. Miller and Margaret Hart.1 Savilla S. Miller married Paul Davis, son of T. H. Davis and Sallie W. (?), on 14 September 1910, No children.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 470.
Seton Miller was the son of Jacob Miller.1 Seton Miller lived at Martinsburg, Berkeley Co., VA (now WV).1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 500.
Shirley Darl Miller1
M, b. 1 June 1900, d. 27 December 1961
Shirley Darl Miller was also known as James Daryl Miller. He was born on 1 June 1900 at Galesburg, Knox Co., IL.1 He was the son of Charles D. Miller and Lulu M. Clippinger.1 Shirley Darl Miller married Gladys Burns on 10 March 1923 at Cook Co., IL. Occupation: Village police officer in April 1930 at Hillside, Cook Co., IL.2 Gladys Burns filed for divorce from Shirley Darl Miller. He married Irene Phoebe Power, daughter of Herbert Michael Power and Phoebe Vegter, on 11 January 1932 at St. Paul's Evangelical Church, Downer's Grove, DuPage Co., IL, Ceremony by pastor G. A. Neumann. Shirley Darl Miller died on 27 December 1961 at Chicago, Cook Co., IL, at age 61.
Children of Shirley Darl Miller and Irene Phoebe Power
- [S2896] 1900 Federal Census, Knox County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 313; FHL #1240313.
- [S1049] 1930 Federal Census, Cook County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Rolls 413 - 508; FHL #2340148 - 2340243.
- [S2932] 1940 Federal Census, Cook County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 787.
M, b. 29 January 1866
Child of Sophia Miller and Daniel C. Keedy
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 446.
F, b. circa 1822, d. after 1870
Sophia Miller was born circa 1822 Censuses show various birth states.1 She married George Detrick on 1 May 1842 at Pike Twp., Clark Co., OH. Sophia Miller died after 1870.
- [S969] 1860 Federal Census, Montgomery County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Rolls 1013 - 1015; FHL #805013 - 5.
M, b. 18 May 1877, d. March 1964
Stephen Miller was Church of the Brethren.1 Occupation: Farmer, Carleton, NE. He was born on 18 May 1877 at Marshalltown, Marshall Co., IA.2 He was the son of Albert M. T. Miller and Mary Catherine Price. Stephen Miller married Clara Edith Stouffer, daughter of Benjamin F. Stouffer and Mary E. Koontz, on 5 October 1904.1 Stephen Miller died in March 1964 at Carleton, Thayer Co., NE, at age 86.2
Children of Stephen Miller and Clara Edith Stouffer
F, b. 4 December 1881, d. September 1974
Sudie Miller was born on 4 December 1881 at Polo, Ogle Co., IL.1 She was the daughter of Albert M. T. Miller and Mary Catherine Price. Sudie Miller married Arthur D. Flory, son of James Flory and Elizabeth Adams, on 17 April 1901.1 Sudie Miller died in September 1974 at Fresno, Fresno Co., CA, at age 92.
Children of Sudie Miller and Arthur D. Flory
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 625.
F, b. 1 June 1825, d. 8 November 1845
Note: Did not marry.1 Susan Miller was born on 1 June 1825 at Sharpsburg, Washington Co., MD.1 She was the daughter of Abraham Miller and Catherine Price. Susan Miller died on 8 November 1845 at Washington Co., MD, at age 20.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 490.
Susan Miller married William K. Beckley.
F, b. circa 1809
F, b. October 1857
Susan Miller was born in October 1857.1,2 She was the daughter of Daniel Miller and Mary Lambert.1 Susan Miller married Frederick Mathias, son of John Mathias and Maria (?), circa 1875, Ten children, per Wanger book and 1900 census info -- nine living as of 1900.1,2