F, b. 15 July 1897, d. 14 May 1980
Marion Meade was born on 15 July 1897 at New York. She married George Andrew Duswalt on 25 April 1923 at New York. Marion Meade died on 14 May 1980 at Jamaica, Queens, NY, at age 82.
Oliver M. Meade
M, b. 1 September 1857, d. 23 December 1923
Oliver M. Meade was born on 1 September 1857 at Ohio.1,2 He was the son of Leah (?)3 Oliver M. Meade married Katherine Ann Clippinger, daughter of Peter Clippinger and Adaline B. Gorsline, on 8 February 1888 at Centralia, Nemaha Co., KS. Oliver M. Meade died on 23 December 1923 at age 66.
- [S1046] 1880 Federal Census, Nemaha County, Kansas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 390; FHL #1254390.
- [S2892] 1900 Federal Census, Jackson County, Kansas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 483; FHL #1240483.
- [S2891] 1870 Federal Census, Pottawatomie County, Kansas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 441; FHL #545940.
F, b. circa 1820
- [S2082] 1860 Federal Census, Clark County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 248; FHL #803248.
F, b. circa 1899
Ethel Meadors was born circa 1899 at Indiana. She married Walter E. Walker in April 1918 at Washington Co., IN.
F, b. circa 1837
Nancy Meadors was born circa 1837 at Indiana.1 She married Benjamin Huston on 21 March 1850 at Washington Co., IN.
- [S2090] 1860 Federal Census, Washington County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 306; FHL #803306.
Abijah Meadows married Sarah (?).
David Thompson Meadows
M, b. 26 November 1852, d. 1 February 1933
David Thompson Meadows was born on 26 November 1852 at Union Co., GA. He was the son of William Meadows and Elizabeth Thompson. David Thompson Meadows married Nancy Caroline Cearley, daughter of Charles Cearley and Rebecca Harrington, circa 1884. David Thompson Meadows died on 1 February 1933 at Union Co., GA, at age 80.
M, b. 1865, d. 1939
Jack Meadows was born in 1865 at Kentucky.1 He married Anna P. Young. Jack Meadows died in 1939. He was buried in 1939 at Oak Forest Cemetery, Riverside, Warren Co., KY, Findagrave #13494026.
- [S4521] 1930 Federal Census, Warren County, Kentucky. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 779; FHL #2340514.
John Gordon Meadows
M, b. 4 August 1886, d. 3 October 1974
Lana B. Meadows1
F, b. 22 January 1912, d. 11 November 1987
Lana B. Meadows was born on 22 January 1912 at Warren Co., KY.1 She was the daughter of Jack Meadows and Anna P. Young.2 Lana B. Meadows married Ekla A. Johnson, son of Amos M. Johnson and Lurena Johnson.1 Lana B. Meadows died on 11 November 1987 at age 75. She was buried in November 1987 at Fairview Cemetery, Bowling Green, Warren Co., KY, Findagrave #21212772.
Martha Anna Meadows
F, b. 15 August 1855, d. after 1906
Martha Anna Meadows married James Robert Huggins. Martha Anna Meadows was born on 15 August 1855 at Union Co., GA. She was the daughter of William Meadows and Elizabeth Thompson. Martha Anna Meadows died after 1906.
Mary Jane Meadows
F, b. 4 February 1851, d. circa 1913
Sarah Lucretia Meadows
F, b. 7 September 1848, d. 1903
M, b. 21 February 1820, d. 13 August 1898
William Meadows was born on 21 February 1820 at Iredell Co., NC. He was the son of Abijah Meadows and Sarah (?) William Meadows married Elizabeth Thompson, daughter of David Thompson and Nancy Rider, on 26 November 1847 at Union Co., GA. William Meadows died on 13 August 1898 at age 78.
Daniel J. Meals
M, b. 25 November 1791, d. 6 January 1870
Daniel J. Meals was born on 25 November 1791. He was the son of Samuel Meals and Winifred (?) Daniel J. Meals married Mary Ann Coffman, daughter of David Harmon Coffman and Elizabeth Lovell, on 1 May 1810 at Jefferson Co., TN. Daniel J. Meals died on 6 January 1870 at age 78.
Children of Daniel J. Meals and Mary Ann Coffman
- Nancy E. Meals b. 3 Mar 1811, d. 7 Sep 1857
- Samuel H. Meals b. 22 Jun 1813
- Rebecca Meals b. 4 Oct 1815
- Sally Meals b. 21 Jul 1819, d. 21 Feb 1829
- Lewis M. Meals b. 6 Jun 1821
- Mary Ann Meals b. 4 Oct 1823, d. 1852
- Sarah A. Meals b. 22 Sep 1826
- Elizabeth I. Meals b. 26 May 1829
- William Meals b. 16 Jun 1832, d. 4 Dec 1894
F, b. 11 October 1806
Elizabeth I. Meals
F, b. 26 May 1829
M, b. 15 June 1783, d. 1864
John Meals was born on 15 June 1783. He was the son of Samuel Meals and Winifred (?) John Meals married Sarah Coffman, daughter of David Harmon Coffman and Elizabeth Lovell, on 31 August 1803 at Jefferson Co., TN. John Meals died in 1864 at Madison Co., AL.
Lewis M. Meals
M, b. 6 June 1821
Mary Ann Meals
F, b. 5 July 1804
Mary Ann Meals
F, b. 4 October 1823, d. 1852
Nancy E. Meals
F, b. 3 March 1811, d. 7 September 1857
F, b. 4 October 1815
F, b. 21 July 1819, d. 21 February 1829
Samuel Meals married Winifred (?).
Samuel H. Meals
M, b. 22 June 1813
Sarah A. Meals
F, b. 22 September 1826
F, b. 1812
M, b. 16 June 1832, d. 4 December 1894
Grace Maude Augusta Mean
F, b. 25 October 1908, d. 27 June 2003