Charles Albert Moon
Emily Ferdilla Moon1
F, b. September 1839, d. 1901
Emily Ferdilla Moon was born in September 1839 at Mercer Co., PA.1 She married William Parker on 29 June 1859 at Adams Co., OH. Emily Ferdilla Moon died in 1901 at Scioto Co., OH.
Children of Emily Ferdilla Moon and William Parker
- [S1828] 1880 Federal Census, Scioto County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1064; FHL #1255064.
Eunice Viola Moon
F, b. 7 November 1917
Frances Ann Moon
F, b. April 1862
Frances Ann Moon was born in April 1862 at Brush Creek Twp., Scioto Co., OH. She was the daughter of Samuel Moon and Sophia Jacobs. Frances Ann Moon married William M. Windle, son of Dr. Jacob Hillyard Windle and Sarah A. James, on 3 June 1880 at Brush Creek Twp., Scioto Co., OH.
Children of Frances Ann Moon and William M. Windle
M, b. 23 July 1804, d. 5 April 1872
Heman Moon was born on 23 July 1804 at Massachusetts.1 He married Sarah Ann Adams on 22 November 1826 at Lorain Co., OH. Heman Moon died on 5 April 1872 at Avon Twp., Lorain Co., OH, at age 67. He was buried in April 1872 at Avon Cemetery, Avon, Lorain Co., OH, Find A Grave Memorial# 57864081.
- [S7] 1850 Federal Census, Lorain County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 705.
F, b. October 1830, d. 26 August 1900
Saloma Moon was born in October 1830 at Lorain Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of Heman Moon and Sarah Ann Adams.1 Saloma Moon married Godfrey Fowl, son of Godfrey Faul and Sarah Gardner, in 1849. Saloma Moon died on 26 August 1900 at Hudson, Lenawee Co., MI, at age 69.
Children of Saloma Moon and Godfrey Fowl
Samuel Moon married Sophia Jacobs.
Addie Beatrice Mooney1
F, b. 2 July 1885, d. 8 April 1935
Addie Beatrice Mooney was born on 2 July 1885 at Lampasas Co., TX.1 She married Edgar Floyd Nickel, son of Andrew Jackson Nickel and Mabel Rose, circa 1907.1 Addie Beatrice Mooney and Edgar Floyd Nickel were divorced before 1920. Addie Beatrice Mooney died on 8 April 1935 at age 49. She was buried in April 1935 at McLoud Riverside Cemetery, McLoud, Pottawatomie Co., OK, Find A Grave Memorial# 25651990.
- [S1040] 1910 Federal Census, Pottawatomie County, Oklahoma. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1271; FHL #1375284.
Florence Mooney died.1 She was born.1 She was the daughter of Martin L. Mooney and Elmira Lulu Ludwig.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 189.
Frances V. Mooney1
F, b. November 1846, d. 1921
Frances V. Mooney was born in November 1846 at Ohio.1 She married David Shank on 10 September 1865 at Montgomery Co., OH. Frances V. Mooney died in 1921. She was buried in 1921 at Lower Miami Cemetery, Dayton, Montgomery Co., OH, Findagrave #73748842.
- [S288] 1900 Federal Census, Montgomery County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Films 1306 - 8; FHL #1241306-8.
M, d. circa 1998
Herman Mooney was the son of Virgie Una Elizabeth Windle. Cause of death: Cancer of the spine. Herman Mooney died circa 1998.
Martin L. Mooney1
Martin L. Mooney married Elmira Lulu Ludwig, daughter of Jonathan Jones Ludwig and Doressa Wiand, in 1900.1 Martin L. Mooney lived in 1926 at Kimberton, Chester Co., PA.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 189.
Sarah E. Mooney
Sarah E. Mooney married Edgar A. Palmer, son of Daniel Palmer and Catharine Price, on 17 March 1890.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 651.
Eula Verine Mooneyham
Eula Verine Mooneyham married Willie B. Easterling.
(?) Moore married Maggie Ellen Davis, daughter of John Thomas Davis and Susannah Bragg, circa 1900.1
- [S200] 1910 Federal Census, Guernsey County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1186; FHL #1375199.
M, b. circa 1753
Alice Caldoney Moore1
F, b. 15 December 1853, d. after 12 April 1940
Alice Caldoney Moore was born on 15 December 1853 at Murfreesboro, Rutherford Co., TN.1 She was the daughter of Elizabeth (?)1 Alice Caldoney Moore married Adolphus Murphy Tatum, son of Edwin Murphy Tatum and Sarah M. (?), on 21 December 1873. Alice Caldoney Moore died after 12 April 1940.
Children of Alice Caldoney Moore and Adolphus Murphy Tatum
- [S472] 1870 Federal Census, Rutherford County, Tennessee. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 1558; FHL #553057.
- [S2190] 1880 Federal Census, Hunt County, Texas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1312; FHL #1255312.
- [S2191] 1900 Federal Census, Fannin County, Texas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1633; FHL #1241633.
M, b. 23 November 1803, d. 18 December 1846
Allen Moore was born on 23 November 1803 at Centre Co., PA. He was the son of Elijah Moore and Sarah Allen. Allen Moore married Mary Way in 1820 at Centre Co., PA. Allen Moore died on 18 December 1846 at Centre Co., PA, at age 43.
Allie Mae Moore1
F, b. 22 March 1881, d. 31 May 1969
Allie Mae Moore was born on 22 March 1881 at DeWitt Co., IL.1 She married Frederick Wilson on 19 September 1900 at DeWitt Co., IL. Allie Mae Moore died on 31 May 1969 at Clarion, Wright Co., IA, at age 88. She was buried in June 1969 at Evergreen Cemeterry, Clarion, Wright Co., IA.
- [S3693] Unknown date, 1930 Federal Census, Wright County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 691; FHL #2340426.
Alma Belle Moore
F, b. 1860, d. 1892
Alma Belle Moore was born in 1860 at Ohio. She was the daughter of Basil Wilson Moore and Susannah Van Meter. Alma Belle Moore married Jacob Franklin Windle, son of Dr. Jacob Hillyard Windle and Sarah A. James, circa 1880. Alma Belle Moore died in 1892 at Rarden Twp., Scioto Co., OH.
Children of Alma Belle Moore and Jacob Franklin Windle
- [S382] 1900 Federal Census, Scioto County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1319; FHL #1241319.
M, b. May 1742
Note: They had 11 daughters, nine of whom lived to adulthood and married. Andrew Moore was born in May 1742. He was the son of James Moore and Ann Starr.
Child of Andrew Moore
M, b. 16 April 1762
M, b. 1 December 1733, d. 1 May 1801
Note: Son of Andrew Moore and Rachel Halliday. Born Dec. 1, 1733 in Sadsbury Township, PA, died on May 5, 1801. Andrew Moore was born on 1 December 1733 at Atglen, PA. He was the son of Andrew Moore and Rachel Halliday. Andrew Moore married Rebecca Starr, daughter of Jeremiah Starr and Rebecca Jackson, on 26 September 1754 at Sadsbury FMH, Chester Co., PA. Andrew Moore died on 1 May 1801 at Middletown, Dauphin Co., PA, at age 67.
Children of Andrew Moore and Rebecca Starr
- Jeremiah Moore+ b. 27 Aug 1755
- Rachel Moore b. 6 Nov 1757, d. 15 Dec 1799
- James Moore+ b. 8 Jan 1759, d. 17 Sep 1834
- Andrew Moore b. 16 Apr 1762
- Isaac Moore b. 8 May 1764, d. 1844
- Thomas Moore b. 9 May 1766, d. 28 Dec 1851
- Rebecca Moore b. 6 Nov 1768, d. 23 Mar 1816
- Samual Moore b. 6 Apr 1771, d. 10 Feb 1826
- Elisha Moore b. 18 Mar 1772, d. 25 Sep 1841
- Elijah Moore+ b. 9 Sep 1775, d. 29 May 1809
- Sarah Moore b. 9 Sep 1777, d. 25 Apr 1843
- Moses Moore b. 3 Jul 1779, d. 22 Jul 1844
M, b. June 1688, d. 5 March 1751/52
Andrew Moore was born in June 1688 at Ballimony, County Antrim, Ireland. He was the son of James Moore and (?) Elizabeth. Andrew Moore married Rachel Halliday, daughter of William Halliday and Deborah (?), on 24 April 1725 at New Garden Meeting, Chester Co., PA. Andrew Moore died on 5 March 1751/52 at Sadsbury Twp., Chester Co., PA, at age 63.
Children of Andrew Moore and Rachel Halliday
- William Moore b. 26 Oct 1726
- Robert Moore b. 1 Sep 1728, d. c 1729
- David Moore b. 1731, d. 1731
- Andrew Moore+ b. 1 Dec 1733, d. 1 May 1801
- Joseph Moore b. 13 Jul 1736
- Robert Moore b. 22 Oct 1739, d. 9 Feb 1826
- John Moore b. 3 Oct 1742, d. 28 Jun 1821
- David Moore b. 13 Oct 1745, d. 16 Jan 1829
- Rachel Moore b. 12 Mar 1750/51, d. 1 Jul 1828
- Alexander Moore b. c 1753
- Sarah Moore b. c 1753
Andrew Moore married Martha (?).
Andrew J. Moore
Andrew J. Moore married Mary Louise Burnham.
Andrew Jackson Moore
M, b. 13 October 1882, d. 21 September 1978
Andrew Jackson Moore was born on 13 October 1882 at Johnson Co., TX. He married Alice Oletha Bingham. Andrew Jackson Moore died on 21 September 1978 at Carlsbad, Eddy Co., NM, at age 95. He was buried in September 1978 at Sunset Gardens Cemetery, Carlsbad, Eddy Co., NM, Findagrave #68110092.