F, b. 6 November 1757, d. 15 December 1799
Ralph Kerr Moore
M, b. 25 January 1908, d. 26 June 1938
Ralph Kerr Moore was born on 25 January 1908 at Wellington, Sumner Co., KS. He was the son of Orton Elmer Moore and Lulu Frances Munson. Ralph Kerr Moore died on 26 June 1938 at Anchorage, Anchorage Borough, AK, at age 30 Ralph was born at 208 North G Street, Wellington, KS. Died in a plane crash of small private plane he and a friend owned. The engine failed as they were taking off. His mother went to Alaska to return his body.
Randoph Graves Moore
M, b. 1859, d. October 1931
Randoph Graves Moore was born in 1859 at Iowa City, Wright Co., IA. He married Edna Frances Hoffman circa 1900 at New York. Randoph Graves Moore died in October 1931 at Honolulu, Honolulu Co., HI.
F, b. 16 February 1743/44
F, b. 6 November 1768, d. 23 March 1816
M, b. 1 September 1728, d. circa 1729
M, b. 22 October 1739, d. 9 February 1826
F, b. circa 1786, d. 1860
Ruth Moore was born circa 1786 at Pennsylvania.1 She married Timothy Bates, son of Ephraim Bates and Susannah (?).1 Ruth Moore died in 1860 at Seneca Twp., Noble Co., OH.
- [S6] 1850 Federal Census, Guernsey County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 684.
M, b. 6 April 1771, d. 10 February 1826
M, b. circa 1785
F, b. circa 1753
F, b. 9 September 1777, d. 25 April 1843
F, b. 1807, d. 1819
F, b. 17 June 1841, d. 19 October 1903
Sarah Moore was born on 17 June 1841 at Crawford Co., MO.1 She married Jacob Davault, son of Samuel Harvey Davault and Alvina Foley, on 14 April 1861.1 Sarah Moore died on 19 October 1903 at age 62.1
Children of Sarah Moore and Jacob Davault
- [S1283] 1870 Federal Census, Maries County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 791; FHL #552290.
Sarah Jane Moore
F, b. 1834
Child of Sarah Jane Moore
Sophia Rebecca Moore
F, b. 1824, d. 1894
Sophia Rebecca Moore was born in 1824 at North Carolina. She married Milton Welbourne Kincaid. Sophia Rebecca Moore died in 1894 at Morganton, Burke Co., NC.
Stella G. Moore
F, b. July 1877, d. 1950
Stella G. Moore was born in July 1877 at Indiana.1 She married Roger Clarence McNeal circa 1896.1 Stella G. Moore died in 1950. She was buried in 1950 at Sellersburg Cemetery, Sellersburg, Clark Co., IN, Find A Grave Memorial# 50408198.
- [S2087] 1900 Federal Census, Clark County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 362; FHL #1240362.
Susan Ann Moore
F, b. 5 February 1870, d. 18 February 1944
Susan Ann Moore was also known as "Susie". She was born on 5 February 1870 at Itawamba Co., MS. She married Marshall Olla Daley. Susan Ann Moore died on 18 February 1944 at Floresville, Wilson Co., TX, at age 74. She was buried in February 1944 at Florence Cemetery, Florence, Williamson Co., TX, Findagrave #10702126.
Susan Rebecca Moore
F, b. December 1866
Susan Rebecca Moore was born in December 1866 at West Virginia.1 She was the daughter of Calvin Moore and Sarah (?)2 Susan Rebecca Moore married Charles Wesley Tallman, son of James Bell Tallman and Marinda Jane Strait, circa 1890, seven children born, all living as of 1910 census.1
Children of Susan Rebecca Moore and Charles Wesley Tallman
- [S1259] 1900 Federal Census, Tyler County, West Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1774; FHL #1241774.
- [S1258] 1880 Federal Census, Tyler County, West Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1414; FHL #1255414.
- [S2386] 1910 Federal Census, Tyler County, West Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1698; FHL #1375711.
M, b. 9 May 1766, d. 28 December 1851
M, b. 1802, d. 1870
Thomas J. Moore
M, b. circa 1828
Thomas Kendall Moore1
M, b. July 1842, d. 5 March 1915
Thomas Kendall Moore was born in July 1842 at North Carolina.1 He married Emily Josephine Jarvis on 16 March 1876 at Montgomery Co., IN. Thomas Kendall Moore died on 5 March 1915 at Muncie, Delaware Co., IN, at age 72. He was buried in March 1915 at Portland Mills Cemetery, Hollandsburg, Parke Co., IN, Findagrave #64253929.
Child of Thomas Kendall Moore and Emily Josephine Jarvis
- [S4450] Microfilm Image, unknown repository address, 1900 Federal Census, Parke County, Indiana, Union Twp., Dist. 0068, sheet 4, Dwelling 83, Family 83.
F, b. 4 March 1819, d. 26 October 1917
Violet Moore was born on 4 March 1819 at Ireland.1 She was the daughter of Matthew Moore and Violet Hunter. Violet Moore married Thomas James Boyd, son of James Boyd and Jane (?), circa 1854.2 Violet Moore died on 26 October 1917 at Franklin Twp., Lenawee Co., MI, at age 98. She was buried on 29 October 1917 at Brookside Cemetery, Tecumseh, Lenawee Co., MI, Findagrave #54113426.
Children of Violet Moore and Thomas James Boyd
- [S3270] 1860 Federal Census, Livingston County, New York. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 778; FHL #803778.
- [S3025] 1900 Federal Census, Lenawee County, Michigan. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 725; FHL #1240725.
- [S4634] 1870 Federal Census, Livingston County, New York. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 965; FHL #552464.
Virginia K. Moore
F, b. circa 1903
Weltha Irene Moore1
F, b. 14 April 1870, d. 4 April 1925
Weltha Irene Moore was born on 14 April 1870 at Eaton Co., MI.1 She married Harmon L. Ogden circa 1890.1 Weltha Irene Moore died on 4 April 1925 at Klickitat Co., WA, at age 54.
- [S3144] 1900 Federal Census, Lane County, Oregon. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1349; FHL #1241348.
William Moore was the daughter of Phebe Moore.