F, b. circa 1817
Elizabeth Baker was born circa 1817.1 She married Branson Wendel, son of George Wendel and Sarah Borden, on 13 February 1839 at Shenandoah Co., VA.1
Children of Elizabeth Baker and Branson Wendel
Elizabeth Baker married John W. Booth.
F, b. circa 30 April 1822, d. 26 May 1883
Elizabeth Baker was born circa 30 April 1822 at Clark Co., OH. She was the daughter of John Baker and Susan Norman. Elizabeth Baker married Jacob Friermood, son of Reuben Friermood and Sarah Kiser, circa 1840 at Clark Co., OH. Elizabeth Baker died on 26 May 1883 at Grant Co., IN.
Children of Elizabeth Baker and Jacob Friermood
- Susan Friermood1 b. c 1843
- Ezra Keller Friermood1 b. c 1845, d. 4 Apr 1903
- Sarah Friermood1 b. c 1847
- Zachariah Friermood1 b. 14 Sep 1848
- Emery Friermood1 b. c 1851
- John Thomas Friermood1 b. 11 May 1853, d. 9 Jun 1898
- Corintha Friermood1 b. c 1858
- Loretta Friermood2 b. c 1861
- Jacob Friermood2 b. c 1863
F, b. 3 July 1905
Elizabeth Baker was also known as "Betty".2 She was born on 3 July 1905 at Cuyahoga Co. (probably), OH.1,2 She was the daughter of Hon. Newton D. Baker and Elizabeth W. Leopold.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 288.
F, b. circa 1813
Elizabeth Baker was born circa 1813 at Virginia.1 She married John Roush on 18 February 1835 at Jackson Co., VA (now WV).
Children of Elizabeth Baker and John Roush
Elizabeth Ann Baker
F, b. circa 1821
Elizabeth D. Baker
F, b. circa 1833
Elizabeth D. Baker was born circa 1833 at Shenandoah Co. (probably), VA.1 She was the daughter of Heinrich Baker and Catherine Rosenberger.1
- [S226] 1850 Federal Census, Shenandoah County, Virginia, District 58. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 976.
F, b. circa June 1850
Ellen Baker was born circa June 1850 at German Twp., Clark Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of Samuel Baker and Elizabeth (?)1
- [S701] 1850 Federal Census, Clark County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 666.
F, b. March 1841, d. 1902
Emeline Baker was born in March 1841 at Preble or Montgomery Co., OH.1 She married Annanias Windle, son of Elias Wendel and Elizabeth Borden, on 8 May 1862, Seven children born, five living as of the 1900 census.1 Emeline Baker died in 1902. She was buried in 1902 at Parish Cemetery, Arlington, Montgomery Co., OH, Find A Grave Memorial# 50602616.
Children of Emeline Baker and Annanias Windle
F, b. circa 1859
M, b. 13 December 1836, d. 19 June 1919
Ephraim Baker married Rhoda Lums.
M, b. August 1842, d. 6 May 1905
Ephraim Baker was born in August 1842 at Ohio.1 He married Susan Hammel circa 1865.2 Ephraim Baker died on 6 May 1905 at age 62. He was buried in May 1905 at Sugar Hill Cemetery, West Alexandria, Preble Co., OH, Find A Grave Memorial# 14149305.
Ethel M. Baker
F, b. 20 February 1884, d. 17 January 1979
Ethel M. Baker was born on 20 February 1884 at Hill City, Graham Co., KS. She was the daughter of Robert J. Baker and Minnie Mae Mason. Ethel M. Baker married Joseph Matthew Scifers, son of John Landon Scifers and Elizabeth Catherine Loughead, on 21 February 1909. Ethel M. Baker died on 17 January 1979 at Tucson, Pima Co., AZ, at age 94.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 433.
Fred William Baker
M, b. 22 September 1902, d. 21 August 1966
Frederick A. Baker
M, b. 30 April 1784, d. 27 June 1857
Frederick A. Baker was born on 30 April 1784 at Keedysville, Washington Co., MD. He was the son of John Samuel Baker and Anna Barbara Kost. Frederick A. Baker married Catherine Deaner. Frederick A. Baker died on 27 June 1857 at Keedysville, Washington Co., MD, at age 73. He was buried in 1857 at Fairview Cemetery, Keedysville, Washington Co., MD.
M, b. circa 1782
M, b. 18 June 1845, d. 20 September 1863
George Baker began military service Civil War (Confederate.) He was born on 18 June 1845 at Shenandoah Co., VA. He was the son of Lewis Baker and Ann Dellinger. George Baker was buried in 1863 at Masonic Cemetery, Orange Co., VA. Cause of death: on 20 September 1863 Fell in battle, Madison Court Houe, VA. He died on 20 September 1863 at Madison Court House, Madison Co., VA, at age 18.
George E. Baker
M, b. circa 1868
George Washington Baker
George Wesley Baker1
M, b. 20 January 1872, d. 2 August 1963
George Wesley Baker was born on 20 January 1872 at Washington.1 He married Sarah Elizabeth Hall in 1893.1 George Wesley Baker died on 2 August 1963 at Jackson Co., OR, at age 91.
Child of George Wesley Baker and Sarah Elizabeth Hall
- [S2946] 1900 Federal Census, Pacific County, Washington. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1747; FHL #1241747.
F, b. circa 1876
Gertrude Baker was the daughter of Clarence Baker and Caroline (?)1 Gertrude Baker married Rev. Clarence E. Kolb, son of Horace Kolb and Emma J. Moyer, on 7 September 1910, Ceremony by Rev. J. C. Mackey.1
Children of Gertrude Baker and Rev. Clarence E. Kolb
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 264.
M, b. 19 March 1911, d. 14 June 1936
Gracie Baker married Rev. Leonard W. Roderick.
Hannah Baker married George Murfield.
F, b. 18 December 1828, d. 10 November 1898
Harriet Baker was born on 18 December 1828 at Shenandoah Co., VA.1 She was the daughter of Isaac Baker and Sevilla Godlove. Harriet Baker married William Swartz, son of George Swartz and Sarah Warner, on 8 December 1859 at Shenandoah Co., VA.1 Harriet Baker died on 10 November 1898 at age 69.1 She was buried in November 1898 at St. Matthews Church Cemetery, Mt. Olive, Shenandoah Co., VA.
Children of Harriet Baker and William Swartz
- Catherine Frances Swartz b. 26 Jun 1861, d. 1936
- Swartz1 b. 17 Nov 1862, d. 17 Nov 1862
- Sarah Alice Swartz1 b. 25 Feb 1864, d. 27 Apr 1937
- Harvey Grant Swartz1 b. 12 Jan 1866, d. 6 Oct 1939
- George Colfax Swartz1 b. 27 Nov 1867, d. 22 Apr 1947
- Ann Amelia Swartz1 b. 23 Aug 1869, d. 26 Sep 1888
- Ada Savilla Swartz1 b. 19 Jan 1870, d. 4 May 1871
- Arbelia Baker Swartz1 b. 16 Jun 1873, d. 25 May 1952
- [S1760] Swartz Descendants PDF Document, by B. K. Swartz, p.53.