Mary Ann Morris1
F, b. February 1833
Mary Ann Morris was born in February 1833 at Seneca Twp., Guernsey (now Noble) Co., OH.2,1 She was the daughter of Moses Morris and Sarah Ann Stotts.2 Mary Ann Morris married Abraham Bates, son of Bethel Bates and Mary Ann Meighen, on 27 October 1853 at Washington Co., OH.1
Mary C. Morris
F, b. December 1845
Mary C. Morris was born in December 1845 at Ohio 1860 census, Hancock Co., IN, with brother Alexander, age 19, head of household was Elizabeth Hall, age 39. Both parents born Ohio, per 1900 census info. Cannot confirm that the Mary Windell in Noble County was the Mary C. Morris who married William R. Windell of Madison County, IN.1 She married William R. Windell, son of Samuel Windell and Sarah Elizabeth Eustis, on 1 October 1865 at Hancock Co., IN, Nine children born to Mary, four living as of 1900, per census info.1
- [S652] 1900 Federal Census, Noble County, Oklahoma. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1340; FHL #1231240.
Mary Margaret Morris
F, b. 17 June 1816, d. January 1854
Mary Margaret Morris was born on 17 June 1816 at Brown Co., OH. She married Christian Miller Shenkel, son of Christian Walsmith Shenkel and Mary Ann Foster, on 7 March 1837 at Brown Co., OH. Mary Margaret Morris died in January 1854 at Brown Co., OH, at age 37.
Children of Mary Margaret Morris and Christian Miller Shenkel
- [S1349] 1860 Federal Census, Brown County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 939; FHL #803939.
Mary Sallie Morris
F, b. 29 December 1901, d. 25 February 1996
Mary Sallie Morris was born on 29 December 1901 at Mexico, Audrain Co., MO.1 She was the daughter of Nathaniel P. Morris and Roberta E. Selb.2 Mary Sallie Morris married Robert Rogers Porter, son of Samuel Clark Porter and Mary Grand-Girard Rodgers, on 16 February 1923. Mary Sallie Morris died on 25 February 1996 at Berkeley, Alameda Co., CA, at age 94.
Mildred B. Morris
F, b. 5 April 1904, d. 7 September 1844
Mildred B. Morris died on 7 September 1844 at Los Angeles Co., CA. She was born on 5 April 1904 at Prowers Co. (probably), CO. She was the daughter of Newell Morris and Hattie B. Colebourn.1 Mildred B. Morris married Dr. Eugene Barton Boring, son of Samuel Isaac Boring and Harriet G. Hodges.
Child of Mildred B. Morris and Dr. Eugene Barton Boring
- Eugene Barton Boring Jr. b. 5 Jul 1929, d. 7 Jun 2009
- [S1714] 1910 Federal Census, Kings County, California. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 79; FHL #1374092.
Miranda Morris married Francis Marion Hawn on 20 May 1883 at Washington Co., IN.
M, b. 25 May 1803, d. 12 August 1882
Moses Morris was born on 25 May 1803 at Pennsylvania.1 He was the son of Jonathan J. Morris Jr. and Ann Richards. Moses Morris married Sarah Ann Stotts, daughter of Jacob Stotts.1 Moses Morris died on 12 August 1882 at Warren Twp., Washington Co., OH, at age 79.
- [S6] 1850 Federal Census, Guernsey County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 684.
Nathaniel P. Morris1
M, b. 17 September 1874, d. 5 July 1947
Nathaniel P. Morris was born on 17 September 1874 at Missouri.1 He married Roberta E. Selb circa 1898.1 Nathaniel P. Morris died on 5 July 1947 at Stanislaus Co., CA, at age 72.
Child of Nathaniel P. Morris and Roberta E. Selb
- [S4165] 1910 Federal Census, Audrain County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 767; FHL #1374780.
M, b. September 1868
Newell Morris was born in September 1868 at Illinois.2,1 He married Hattie B. Colebourn circa 1892.2
Parthenia Jane Morris
Parthenia Jane Morris married John N. Gibbons on 18 September 1865 at Washington Co., IN.
Peter G. Morris1
M, b. circa 1825
Peter G. Morris was born circa 1825 at Washington Co. (probably), IN.1 He married Samantha Elizabeth Still.1
Child of Peter G. Morris and Samantha Elizabeth Still
- [S2090] 1860 Federal Census, Washington County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 306; FHL #803306.
Philena Morris married Emanuel Wright on 26 April 1881 at Washington Co., IN.
M, b. 9 January 1813, d. 8 June 1887
Pritchard Morris was born on 9 January 1813 at Virginia or North Carolina. He married Jennette White. Pritchard Morris died on 8 June 1887 at Washington Co., IN, at age 74. He was buried in June 1887 at Orthodox Quaker Cemetery, Washington Twp., Washington Co., IN.
F, b. circa 1830, d. circa 1867
Rebecca Ann Morris
F, b. 1835, d. 1877
Rebecca Ann Morris was born in 1835 at Harrison Co., VA (now WV). She was the daughter of Benjamin Morris and Mary McWhorter. Rebecca Ann Morris married Robert Hanger Windle, son of Fielding Windle and Nancy Kerr Young, on 23 November 1854 at Harrison Co., VA (now WV). Rebecca Ann Morris died in 1877 at Jackson Co., WV.
Children of Rebecca Ann Morris and Robert Hanger Windle
- George Nestor Windle+ b. 24 May 1856, d. 26 May 1926
- Benjamin Fielding Windle+ b. 15 Jan 1858, d. 6 Sep 1925
- William Thomas Windle b. 1861
- Ulysses Lee Windle b. 1866
- Loyal French Windle b. 1868
- Isa Gay Windle b. 4 Aug 1869
- Hettie Jane Windle+ b. 11 Oct 1871, d. 17 Jan 1905
- Arizona Viola Windle+ b. 18 Jun 1874, d. 11 Aug 1908
Rebecca Ann Morris
Children of Rebecca Ann Morris and George Washington White
M, b. 5 October 1820, d. 9 July 1882
Robert Morris was born on 5 October 1820. He married Martha Ann Estes on 18 April 1855 at Tazewell Co., IL, Four children born, one living, as of the 1900 census. Robert Morris died on 9 July 1882 at Tazewell Co., IL, at age 61. He was buried in July 1882 at Antioch Cemetery, Tremont, Tazewell Co., IL, Findagrave #11454054.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 385.
Sarah Ann Morris
F, b. circa 1823, d. before November 1849
Sarah Ann Morris was born circa 1823 at Highland Co., OH. She married Isaac Bennett on 11 August 1842 at Highland Co., OH, Ceremony by William M. McReynold. Sarah Ann Morris died before November 1849 at Highland Co., OH, Isaac remarried to Mary Langley on 22 NOV 1849, at Highland County, Ohio.
Sarah Anna Morris1
F, b. circa 1875
Sarah Anna Morris was born circa 1875 at Indiana.1 She married Clarence E. Kimball on 31 December 1902 at Gibson Co., IN.
Child of Sarah Anna Morris and Clarence E. Kimball
- [S2223] 1920 Federal Census, Gibson County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 433.
Sarah M. Morris1
F, b. February 1858
- [S478] 1900 Federal Census, Macon County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 873; FHL #1240873.
Sarah Mildred Morris
F, b. 10 June 1916, d. 1 March 1998
Sarah Mildred Morris was born on 10 June 1916 at Mobeetie, Wheeler Co., TX.1 She was the daughter of Edwin Terrence Morris and Ivonia May Park.1 Sarah Mildred Morris married Garlin Romaine Ross, son of Taylor E. Ross and Mary Elizabeth Davalt, on 6 September 1936 at Mobeetie, Wheeler Co., TX. Sarah Mildred Morris died on 1 March 1998 at age 81.
Children of Sarah Mildred Morris and Garlin Romaine Ross
- [S4392] 1930 Federal Census, Wheeler County, Texas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 2401; FHL #2342135.
F, b. 11 August 1840, d. 8 March 1924
Semira Morris was born on 11 August 1840 at Washington Co., IN.1 She was the daughter of Pritchard Morris and Jennette White. Semira Morris married Stanford Newby, son of Jesse Newby and Mary Tatlock, on 27 March 1860 at Washington Co., IN. Semira Morris died on 8 March 1924 at Washington Co., IN, at age 83.
- [S1205] 1900 Federal Census, Washington County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Rolls 411 - 412; FHL #1240411 - 2.
Shawna Cary Morris
F, b. 26 March 1970, d. 23 June 1971
Shawna Cary Morris was born on 26 March 1970. She died on 23 June 1971 at age 1.
Theodosia R. Morris
F, b. March 1844, d. 1936
Theodosia R. Morris was born in March 1844 at Ohio. She married John Wesley Myers, son of Rev. Jacob Myers Jr. and Eliza Eby. Theodosia R. Morris died in 1936.
Children of Theodosia R. Morris and John Wesley Myers
- [S121] 1880 Federal Census, Franklin County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1015; FHL Film 1255015.
Thomas E. Morris1
M, b. June 1865
Thomas E. Morris was born in June 1865 at Ohio.1 He married Florence Law, daughter of John W. Law and Lucy Margaret Hart, circa 1890.1
- [S2473] 1900 Federal Census, Morgan County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1309; FHL #1241309.
M, b. February 1865
- [S288] 1900 Federal Census, Montgomery County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Films 1306 - 8; FHL #1241306-8.
William Arin Morris
M, b. 23 September 1899, d. 29 December 1976
William Arin Morris was born on 23 September 1899 at Missouri. He married Opal Windle, daughter of William T. Windle and Rosa Lee Hugon, in 1926 at St. Francois Co., MO. William Arin Morris died on 29 December 1976 at St. Francois Co., MO, at age 77. He was buried in 1977 at St. Francois Memorial Park, Bonne Terre, St. Francois Co., MO.
- [S3601] 1930 Federal Census, St. Francois County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 1222; FHL #2340957.
William Edward Morris
M, b. April 1869
William Edward Morris was born in April 1869 at Ohio.1 He married Anna Elizabeth Barker on 15 February 1923 at Greene Co., OH, Anna was previously married to Wateman T. W. Adams in 1910.
- [S525] 1900 Federal Census, Greene County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1272; FHL #1241272.