Rebecca C. Miller1
F, b. May 1809, d. 20 November 1862
Rebecca C. Miller was born in May 1809 at Frederick Co., MD.1 She was christened on 11 May 1809 at Evangelical Lutheran, Middletown, Frederick Co., MD. She married Jacob Swigert on 24 June 1840.1 Rebecca C. Miller died on 20 November 1862 at Frankfort, Franklin Co., KY, at age 53.
- [S2344] 1850 Federal Census, Franklin County, Kentucky. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 200.
Rebecca Jane Miller
Rebecca Jane Miller married John J. McClure.
Reuben Albert Miller1
M, b. 29 October 1855, d. 9 August 1938
Reuben Albert Miller was born on 29 October 1855 at Bath Twp., Greene Co., OH.1 He married Rosa Anna Swigart, daughter of Abraham Swigart and Sarah Boyd, circa 1886 at Greene Co., OH.1 Reuben Albert Miller died on 9 August 1938 at West Carrollton, Montgomery Co., OH, at age 82.
Children of Reuben Albert Miller and Rosa Anna Swigart
- [S288] 1900 Federal Census, Montgomery County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Films 1306 - 8; FHL #1241306-8.
Rex Lawrence Miller1
M, b. 4 March 1889, d. 12 August 1979
Rex Lawrence Miller was born on 4 March 1889 at Johnstown, Licking Co., OH.1 He was the son of Kirby Smith Miller and Leafy Agnes Conrad.1 Rex Lawrence Miller married Nina (?) in 1916. Rex Lawrence Miller died on 12 August 1979 at Grove City, Franklin Co., OH, at age 90.
- [S280] 1900 Federal Census, Licking County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1293; FHL #1241293.
M, b. 21 August 1898, d. December 1969
Rial Miller was born on 21 August 1898.1 He was the son of Oliver Lewis Miller and Susan Elva Stevens. Rial Miller died in December 1969 at Vallejo, Solano Co., CA, at age 71.2
M, b. 9 June 1857, d. 27 May 1934
Richard Miller was born on 9 June 1857 at Sullivan Co., TN.1 He married Frances Irena Morrell circa 1880.1 Richard Miller died on 27 May 1934 at Bluff City, Sullivan Co., TN, at age 76.
Child of Richard Miller and Frances Irena Morrell
- [S1694] 1910 Federal Census, Sullivan County, Tennessee. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1522; FHL #1375535.
Richard Dow Miller
M, b. 26 March 1903, d. 5 February 1974
Richard Dow Miller was born on 26 March 1903 at Illinois. He married Flora Ellen Henry on 24 June 1922 at Coles Co., IL. Richard Dow Miller and Flora Ellen Henry were divorced. Richard Dow Miller died on 5 February 1974 at Riverview Hospital, Noblesville, Hamilton Co., IN, at age 70.
M, b. 16 February 1915
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 418.
M, b. 18 August 1888, d. 1960
M, b. 26 October 1908
Robert Miller was born on 26 October 1908 at Lima, Allen Co., OH.1 He was the son of Irwin Lewis Miller and Ester P. Clippinger.1
- [S1774] 1910 Federal Census, Crawford County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 283; FHL #1374296.
Robert B. Miller1
M, b. circa 1859
Robert B. Miller was born circa 1859 at Berkeley Co. (probably), VA (now WV).1 He was the son of Jonathan Miller and Cynthia Kearfott.1
- [S939] 1970 Federal Census, Berkeley County, West Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 1684; FHL #553183.
M, b. 12 July 1922
M, b. 8 April 1893
Roland Miller was born on 8 April 1893. He married Faye Elizabeth Jenkins, daughter of Alexander Jenkins and Serena Pearl Windle, on 6 June 1914.
Roland Pence Miller
Roland Pence Miller married Mary Catherine Wintz.
Romana Miller married Wesley Ewing on 11 April 1889 at Hancock Co., IL.
F, b. 10 April 1819, d. 31 January 1911
Romancy Miller was born on 10 April 1819 at Millersport, Fairfield Co., OH. She was the daughter of John Miller and Anna Smootz. Romancy Miller married Benjamin B. Tallman, son of John Tallman and Elizabeth Harrison, on 23 October 1837 at Fairfield Co., OH. Romancy Miller died on 31 January 1911 at Rippey, Greene Co., IA, at age 91. She was buried in February 1911 at Rippey Cemetery, Rippey, Greene Co., IA.
Children of Romancy Miller and Benjamin B. Tallman
- John Tallman b. 10 Oct 1838, d. 16 Jul 1843
- Matthias Miller Tallman+ b. 14 Apr 1841, d. 8 Apr 1921
- David Tallman b. 14 Feb 1842, d. 14 Feb 1842
- Caroline Tallman b. 16 Feb 1843
- Amy E. Tallman+ b. 3 Jul 1844
- Eliza E. Tallman+ b. 1 Dec 1846, d. 20 Jun 1916
- Nathaniel H. Tallman+ b. 30 Nov 1848, d. 12 May 1931
- Benjamin Tallman b. 27 Jan 1850, d. 1850
- Griffith C. Tallman b. 27 Jan 1853, d. c 1934
- Romancy D. Tallman+ b. 27 Nov 1855, d. 24 Jun 1909
- William L. Tallman+ b. 30 Jul 1858
- Grace W. Tallman b. 12 May 1861, d. 12 May 1861
- Jacob M. Tallman b. 8 May 1865, d. 7 Dec 1889
Ronald E. Miller
M, b. 7 September 1919
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 415.
Rosa Miller married George Hoffer.
F, b. April 1874
Rosa Miller was born in April 1874 at West Virginia.1 She married Jesse M. Conrad, son of Joseph P. Conrad and Nancy Anne Garrett, on 10 September 1896 at Gilmer Co., WV.
Children of Rosa Miller and Jesse M. Conrad
- [S4014] 1900 Federal Census, Gilmer County, West Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1758; FHL #1241758.
Rosa Viola Miller1
F, b. 24 March 1891
Rosa Viola Miller was born on 24 March 1891 at Washington Co., MD.1 She was the daughter of Thomas H. Miller and Mary K. Moats.1 Rosa Viola Miller married Victor B. Show, son of Jacob Show and Evelyn Highbarger, on 29 November 1910.1
Children of Rosa Viola Miller and Victor B. Show
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 508.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 500.
M, b. 29 April 1915, d. July 1956
Ross Miller was born on 29 April 1915 at Mt. Morris Twp., Ogle Co., IL.1 He was the son of Oliver Lewis Miller and Susan Elva Stevens. Ross Miller died in July 1956 at age 41.2
M, b. 1 November 1875
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 473.
Ross N. Miller
M, b. 16 February 1885, d. 6 July 1908
Ross N. Miller was born on 16 February 1885 at Polo, Ogle Co., IL.1 He was the son of Charles H. Miller and Fannie E. Newell. Ross N. Miller died on 6 July 1908 at Polo, Ogle Co., IL, at age 23.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 432.
Roy A. Miller Jr.
M, b. 31 January 1924, d. 3 October 1925
Roy A. Miller Sr.
M, b. 17 March 1900, d. 27 March 1980
Roy A. Miller Sr. was born on 17 March 1900. He married Edna Lucille Larimore, daughter of Thomas Sanford Larimore and Carrie L. White. Roy A. Miller Sr. died on 27 March 1980 at age 80. He was buried in March 1980 at Meadow Lawn Cemetery, Manito, Mason Co., IL, Find A Grave Memorial# 130571326.
Roy Earl Miller1
M, b. circa 1900
Roy Earl Miller was born circa 1900 at Macon Co. (probably), IL.1 He was the son of George H. Miller and Edith Briggs.1
- [S4190] 1910 Federal Census, Cass County, North Dakota. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1141; FHL #1375154.
F, b. 24 July 1903
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 414.
F, b. 1 August 1915, d. 3 August 1915
Ruth Miller was born on 1 August 1915.1 She was the daughter of Hugh B. Miller and Lizzie D. Adams.1 Ruth Miller died on 3 August 1915.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.88.