F, b. 29 October 1875
Ida Miller was born on 29 October 1875 at Mt. Morris Twp., Ogle Co., IL.1 She was the daughter of Michael Emmert Miller and Elizabeth Welty. Ida Miller married Irving H. Potter, son of Nelson Potter and Barbara Hiestand, on 18 June 1900.1
Children of Ida Miller and Irving H. Potter
- Leland Potter b. 17 Aug 1908
- Nelson Potter b. 23 Aug 1911, d. 30 Sep 1990
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 414.
F, b. January 1878
Ida Miller was born in January 1878 at Iowa.1 She married Charles F. Cram circa 1900.1
Child of Ida Miller and Charles F. Cram
- Kathleen R. Cram+1 b. 24 Oct 1920, d. 8 Feb 2001
- [S186] 1900 Federal Census, Jones County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 440; FHL #1240440.
Ida Mary Miller
F, b. 24 May 1860, d. 10 February 1881
Ida Mary Miller was born on 24 May 1860. She was the daughter of John F. Miller and Martha Ann Metz. Ida Mary Miller died on 10 February 1881 at age 20.
Ida Mary Miller1
F, b. January 1881, d. March 1913
Ida Mary Miller was born in January 1881.1 She was the daughter of James Miller and Elizabeth Wolbert.1 Ida Mary Miller died in March 1913 at age 32.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 288.
Iona Fern Miller
F, b. 1893, d. 1956
Iona Fern Miller married Clark Diven. Iona Fern Miller was born in 1893. She was the daughter of Benjamin Franklin Miller and Josephine Baker. Iona Fern Miller was buried in 1956 at Evergreen Cemetery, Cameron, Clinton Co., MO. She died in 1956.
Children of Iona Fern Miller and Clark Diven
- Wilma Diven1 b. c 1917
- Lloyd Clark Diven b. 6 Jul 1918, d. 6 Jul 1918
- [S626] 1920 Federal Census, Dekalb County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 916.
M, b. 2 September 1863
Ira Miller married Anna Josephine Harnish. Ira Miller was born on 2 September 1863. He was the son of Abner Miller and Elizabeth Stoner.
Ira Hubert Given Miller1
M, b. 8 June 1893, d. June 1974
Ira Hubert Given Miller was born on 8 June 1893 at Washington Co., MD.1 He was the son of Thomas H. Miller and Mary K. Moats.1 Ira Hubert Given Miller married Elizabeth A. Hemphill, daughter of John W. Hemphill and Julia Z. Staubs, on 20 November 1915.1 Occupation: Steam fitter for plumbing company in 1920.2 Ira Hubert Given Miller lived in January 1920 at 312 South Locust Street, Hagerstown, Washington Co., MD.2 He lived in April 1930 at 113 Bester Street, Hagerstown, Washington Co., MD.3 He died in June 1974 at Hagerstown, Washington Co., MD, dates per SSDI, last address Hagerstown.
Child of Ira Hubert Given Miller and Elizabeth A. Hemphill
- Agatha Marie Miller1 b. 5 Dec 1916
Irvin Daniel Miller1
M, b. 26 May 1885, d. 24 April 1888
Irvin Daniel Miller was born on 26 May 1885.1 He was the son of Albertis Miller and Susan Reichard.1 Irvin Daniel Miller died on 24 April 1888 at age 2.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 506.
Irwin Lewis Miller
M, b. 22 July 1887, d. 17 June 1959
Irwin Lewis Miller was born on 22 July 1887 at Allen Co., OH. He was the son of Thomas Miller.1 Irwin Lewis Miller married Ester P. Clippinger, daughter of John Eugene Clippinger and Anna M. Verbryke, on 14 April 1905 at Allentown, Allen Co., OH. Irwin Lewis Miller died on 17 June 1959 at Oblong, Crawford Co., IL, at age 71.
Children of Irwin Lewis Miller and Ester P. Clippinger
- Lela Grace Miller b. 24 Oct 1906
- Robert Miller2 b. 26 Oct 1908
- Lillian G. Miller b. 4 May 1912, d. 6 Mar 1914
- Carl F. Miller b. 16 Apr 1915, d. 16 Jan 1916
Isaac Miller married Hannah Smith.1
Child of Isaac Miller and Hannah Smith
- Loren C. Miller+1 b. 10 Sep 1842
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 546.
Isaac E. Miller
M, b. 3 August 1832, d. 26 December 1871
Note: Did not marry. Isaac E. Miller was born on 3 August 1832 at Washington Co., MD.1 He was the son of John F. Miller and Maria Emmert. Isaac E. Miller died on 26 December 1871 at age 39.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 406.
Isaac Franklin Miller
M, b. 3 February 1863, d. 27 January 1947
Isaac Franklin Miller was born on 3 February 1863 at Washington Co., TN. He was the son of Daniel Miller and Mary M. Diehl. Isaac Franklin Miller married Dicy Squibb, daughter of Uriah Hunt Squibb and Elizabeth J. Keefauver, on 26 April 1885. Isaac Franklin Miller died on 27 January 1947 at Johnson City, Washington Co., TN, at age 83. He was buried in January 1947 at Pleasant Valley Church of the Brethren Cemetery, Washington Co., TN.
Child of Isaac Franklin Miller and Dicy Squibb
- Effie Edith Miller+ b. 20 Mar 1886, d. 3 Apr 1930
Isaac Stoner Miller
M, b. 3 July 1862
Occupation: Grinding specialist, Dayton, Ohio. Isaac Stoner Miller was born on 3 July 1862. He was the son of Abner Miller and Elizabeth Stoner. Isaac Stoner Miller married Emma N. Miller on 21 October 1888. Isaac Stoner Miller married Harriet Nixon Shelby on 12 November 1919.
Child of Isaac Stoner Miller and Emma N. Miller
- Paul Stoner Miller+ b. 12 Nov 1894
Isabella Jane Miller1
F, b. 1 April 1862
Isabella Jane Miller was born on 1 April 1862 at Allegheny Co., PA.2,1 She was the daughter of Samuel Miller and Maria Isabella Wheeler.1
M, b. circa 1838
J. Miller was born circa 1838 at Ohio.1 He married Sarah A. Jacobs after 7 June 1860, Sarah is shown living with her parents in the 1860 census of Dist. 1, Spencer Co., Kentucky, p.18.1
Child of J. Miller and Sarah A. Jacobs
- Absolom Marion Miller+1 b. 24 Feb 1862, d. 22 Jun 1944
- [S1893] 1870 Federal Census, Parke County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 349; FHL #545848.
J. Abner Miller
M, b. 21 September 1868
J. Abner Miller was born on 21 September 1868. He was the son of Abner Miller and Elizabeth Stoner.
J. Clifford Miller
M, b. 1879, d. 1963
J. Clifford Miller was born in 1879. He was the son of John A. Miller and Sarah C. Hardman. J. Clifford Miller married Maggie Pearl Harner, daughter of Mattias Harner and Henrietta Gross, on 4 February 1903 at Greene Co., OH. J. Clifford Miller lived on 16 January 1920 at Mad River Twp., Clark Co., OH, farming.1 He died in 1963. He was buried in 1963 at Fairfield Cemetery, Fairborn, Greene Co., OH, Findagrave #76463519.
Children of J. Clifford Miller and Maggie Pearl Harner
- Gertrude Miller1 b. c 1904
- John H. Miller1 b. c 1910
- [S1359] 1920 Federal Census, Clark County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 1353-4; FHL #1821353-4.
J. Clinton Miller
M, b. 22 January 1880
J. Clinton Miller was born on 22 January 1880.1 He was the son of Lewis Daniel E. Miller and Susan E. Diehl. J. Clinton Miller married Grace Mumma, daughter of Samuel P. Mumma and Louisa Swingley, circa 1893.2
Children of J. Clinton Miller and Grace Mumma
- Maurice Miller b. 28 Jun 1894, d. 16 Aug 1913
- Lois Miller b. 4 Apr 1896
- Ralph Miller b. 4 Jan 1898
- Ethel Miller b. 28 Sep 1912
- Robert Miller b. 16 Feb 1915
- Dorothy Miller b. 27 Jun 1918
J. Hugh Miller1
M, b. 20 March 1883
Note: Did not marry.1 J. Hugh Miller was born on 20 March 1883 at Sharpsburg, Washington Co., MD.1 He was the son of Samuel H. Miller and Margaret Hart.1 J. Hugh Miller lived in 1926 at Sharpsburg, Washington Co., MD.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 470.
J. Lester Miller1
M, b. 23 September 1885
J. Lester Miller was Reformed.1 He was born on 23 September 1885 at Sharpsburg, Washington Co., MD.1 He was the son of Samuel H. Miller and Margaret Hart.1 J. Lester Miller married Stella Anna Shears, daughter of James Shears and Elizabeth (?), in 1905.1 Occupation: Civil Engineer in 1926 at Chillicothe, Ross Co., OH.1
Child of J. Lester Miller and Stella Anna Shears
- John Lester Miller1 b. 4 Feb 1920
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 470.
J. Milton Miller
J. Milton Miller was the son of Harrison Miller and Sarah Schaeffer.
Jack Reuben Miller
M, b. 3 February 1924, d. 4 July 2009
Jack Reuben Miller was born on 3 February 1924 at West Carrollton, Montgomery Co., OH. He was the son of William A. Miller and Ruth Mildred Prether. Occupation: Minister, Southern Baptist between 1963 and 1982. Jack Reuben Miller died on 4 July 2009 at Phoenix, Maricopa Co., AZ, at age 85. He was buried in July 2009 at Pima Co., AZ.
M, b. 1779, d. 1858
Jacob Miller was born in 1779. He was the son of Peter Mueller and Elizabeth Bohn. Jacob Miller married Elizabeth Range, daughter of Peter Range and Elizabeth Ronimus, on 31 July 1798. Jacob Miller died in 1858.
Child of Jacob Miller and Elizabeth Range
- Mary M. Miller+ b. 16 Jun 1799, d. 6 Jan 1859
M, b. 31 December 1782, d. 6 December 1875
Jacob Miller was also known as "Squire". He was born on 31 December 1782 at Waynesboro, Franklin Co., PA.1 He was the son of John Miller and Elizabeth Price. Jacob Miller married Catharine Rentch, daughter of Daniel Rentch and Elizabeth Schaeffer, on 11 October 1811.1 Jacob Miller married Elizabeth Mumma, daughter of Jacob Henry Mumma and Elizabeth Newcomer Hertzler, circa 1841. Jacob Miller died on 6 December 1875 at Sharpsburg, Washington Co., MD, at age 92 "Mr. Miller was nine years of age when his parents removed to Washington Co., Md. His schooling consisted of 6 or 8 weeks of each winter, but he had a quick mind and retentive memory so that he profited by these meagre advantages and acquired a practical business education and was very successful in his enterprises; he managed several farms, a grist mill, saw-mill and a flour mill. He bought 150 acres of the home farm on which he built a dwelling but removed to Sharpsburg about the time of his marriage and conducted his business from that place. When quite young he went to Franklin Co., Pa., and there he learned weaving in cotton and wool, making carpets, linsey-woolsey, table and bed linen. Later he invented the seamless grain sack and the three-ply carpet. In his weaving business he operated a dozen looms, teaching the business to many boys of the town. He was prominent in politics, served as squire, judge of elections, county commissioner and one term in the state legislature. He did much service on juries and was considered one of the leading men of the community. When the Whig party established its first newspaper in Hagerstown, Mr. Miller was one of the committee convened to arrange for the publication of a paper in the Democratic interest. When the Civil War broke out his sympathies were with the South, which caused him to be persecuted in various ways by members of the opposite party, who several times drove him from the polls. On one occasion, he and his sons Morgan, Andrew R., and Samuel H. and daughter Savilla were arrested by the Federal authorities and conveyed as prisoners to Harper's Ferry, and incarcerated for three weeks in a dirty, disagreeable prison and then released to get home as best they could without ever knowing what they were arrested for. Although not a member of church he attended the services of the Reformed Church with his wife, who was a devoted member and active in its work. He contributed liberally to church enterprises and his charity and hospitality were well known and he was known everywhere as 'the friend of the poor man.' " --- From William's History, Washington Co., Md.1 He was buried in December 1875 at Mountain View Cemetery, Sharpsburg, Washington Co., MD.
Children of Jacob Miller and Catharine Rentch
- Elizabeth Miller+ b. 12 Jul 1812
- Daniel R. Miller2 b. 17 Oct 1814, d. 8 Feb 1834
- Alfred Miller2 b. 8 Apr 1817, d. 11 Oct 1841
- Morgan Miller2 b. 7 Aug 1819, d. 30 Jun 1886
- Andrew Rench Miller2 b. 6 Feb 1822, d. 24 Mar 1901
- Thomas J. Miller2 b. 28 Oct 1824, d. 5 Jan 1892
- Ann Mary Miller+2 b. 22 Jun 1827, d. 13 Oct 1894
- Francis M. Miller+3 b. 20 Sep 1829, d. 20 Jun 1920
- Catharine Amelia Miller+4 b. 6 Apr 1832
- Savilla Miller4
- Samuel H. Miller+4 b. 1835, d. 2 May 1906
M, b. circa 1794, d. 1854
Jacob Miller was born circa 1794 at Sweden.1 He married Susanna Dulabohn. Jacob Miller lived on 12 September 1850 at Woodland Twp., Carroll Co., IL, farming.1 He died in 1854. He was buried in 1854 at Oak Hill Cemetery, Mt. Carroll, Carroll Co., IL, Findagrave #72016526.
Children of Jacob Miller and Susanna Dulabohn
- Sarah Miller
- Charlotte Miller
- Susanna Miller b. c 1822
- Maria Magdalene Miller b. c 1829
- Anna Maria Miller+ b. 9 Feb 1829, d. 23 Oct 1902
- Jacob Miller+ b. 5 Jul 1832, d. 20 Feb 1910
- Emma Miller
- William F. Miller+ b. 8 Jul 1836, d. 17 Mar 1917
- Elias Miller b. c 1838
- Clarissa Miller b. c 1840
- Daniel Miller b. c 1842
- [S935] 1850 Federal Census, Carroll County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 99.
F, b. 2 August 1852
Jacob Miller was born on 2 August 1852 at Shenandoah Co. (probably), VA. She was the daughter of George Alfred Miller and Elizabeth Catherine Swartz.
M, b. 4 September 1820
Jacob Miller was born on 4 September 1820 at Virginia.1 He was the son of Johann Miller III and Sara Piper. Jacob Miller married Rebecca Ann Swartz, daughter of Philip Swartz and Regina Funkhouser. Jacob Miller lived in 1860 at Cross Road District, Shenandoah Co., VA.1
Children of Jacob Miller and Rebecca Ann Swartz
- Sarah Regina Miller b. 28 Aug 1844
- Elizabeth Miller+ b. 9 Mar 1846
- Mary Ellen Miller b. 2 Nov 1847
- Rebecca Ann Miller b. 26 Jan 1850
- Levi Funkhouser Miller+ b. 20 Aug 1854, d. 4 Oct 1931
- John Wesley Miller b. 5 Jan 1859
- Catherine Virginia Miller b. 10 May 1862
- [S290] 1860 Federal Census, Shenandoah County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 1377; FHL #805377.
Jacob Miller married Mary M. Hohl.
Child of Jacob Miller and Mary M. Hohl
- Annie M. Miller1 b. 9 May 1868
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 375.
M, b. 5 July 1832, d. 20 February 1910
Jacob Miller was born on 5 July 1832 at Franklin Co., PA. He was the son of Jacob Miller and Susanna Dulabohn. Jacob Miller married Margaret Ann Boyer on 6 July 1854 at Mt. Carroll, Carroll Co., IL. Jacob Miller died on 20 February 1910 at Ivester, Grundy Co., IA, at age 77.
Children of Jacob Miller and Margaret Ann Boyer
- Linneus Elmer Miller+ b. 29 Apr 1855, d. 7 Jun 1931
- Susanna C. Miller+ b. c 1856
- Emma E. Miller b. 1858, d. 1863
- Anson H. Miller b. c 1860, d. 1941
- Louisa May Miller b. 2 Apr 1866, d. 16 Oct 1878
- William Henry Miller+ b. 30 May 1870, d. 6 Mar 1933
- Della Miller b. c 1874, d. 1878
Jacob Miller married Sarah Catherine Yount, daughter of John Henry Yount and Anna Kreider, on 31 March 1820 at Lincoln Co., NC.