Samuel Patrick Miller
Samuel Patrick Miller married Sallie Catherine Bear.
Child of Samuel Patrick Miller and Sallie Catherine Bear
- Charles Edgar Miller+ b. 15 Sep 1865
Samuel Powel Miller1
M, b. 17 October 1877, d. 16 June 1970
Samuel Powel Miller was born on 17 October 1877 at Hawkins Co., TN.1 He was the son of Frederick DeWolfe Miller and Annis Powel.1 Samuel Powel Miller married Sarah Foard Wendel, daughter of William Wendel and Harriet DeWolfe Foard, in 1906.1 Samuel Powel Miller died on 16 June 1970 at Rogersville, Hawkins Co., TN, at age 92.
Children of Samuel Powel Miller and Sarah Foard Wendel
- F. DeWolfe Miller2 b. 2 Aug 1907, d. 31 Oct 1995
- Samuel Powell Miller+2 b. 28 Feb 1912, d. 18 Jun 1962
- Harriet Wendel Miller2 b. 23 May 1913, d. 5 Jun 1994
Samuel Powell Miller1
M, b. 28 February 1912, d. 18 June 1962
Samuel Powell Miller was born on 28 February 1912 at Hawkins Co., TN.1 He was the son of Samuel Powel Miller and Sarah Foard Wendel.1 Samuel Powell Miller married Elizabeth Harmon, daughter of William D. Harmon and Frances Fern Kernell, before April 1940 at Hawkins Co. (probably), TN. Samuel Powell Miller lived in April 1940 at Rogersville, Hawkins Co., TN.2 He died on 18 June 1962 at age 50.
Child of Samuel Powell Miller and Elizabeth Harmon
- Frances Cornell Miller b. 26 Apr 1946, d. 19 Jan 2010
Samuel Simpson Miller1
M, b. 26 July 1857
Samuel Simpson Miller was born on 26 July 1857 at Pennsylvania.1 He was the son of Samuel Miller and Maria Isabella Wheeler.1
- [S2020] 1860 Federal Census, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 1068; FHL #805068.
Sarah Miller married Hiram Holby.
Child of Sarah Miller and Hiram Holby
- John Holby b. 18 Dec 1884, d. Jul 1964
F, b. 22 March 1808
Sarah Miller was born on 22 March 1808 at Fairfield Co., OH. She was the daughter of Abraham Miller and Elizabeth Brumbach.
Sarah Miller was the daughter of Jacob Miller and Susanna Dulabohn.
F, b. 15 June 1803, d. circa 1887
Sarah Miller was born on 15 June 1803 at Lincoln Co., NC. She married Henry Yount, son of John Henry Yount and Anna Kreider, in 1819 at Lincoln Co., NC. Sarah Miller died circa 1887 at Catawba Co., NC.
F, b. June 1841
Sarah Miller was born in June 1841. She married Jesse Clemmer, son of Samuel Clemmer and Catharine Nyce, circa 1877, 1900 census, Batavia, Kane Co., IL, p.222A -- indicates 4 children born to Sarah, all living.1
Children of Sarah Miller and Jesse Clemmer
- Eva Clemmer1
- Bertie Clemmer b. Nov 1881
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.35.
Sarah Ann Miller
F, b. 20 February 1831, d. 4 September 1875
Note: Did not marry. Sarah Ann Miller was born on 20 February 1831 at Washington Co., MD.1 She was the daughter of John F. Miller and Maria Emmert. Sarah Ann Miller died on 4 September 1875 at age 44.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 406.
Sarah Ann Miller
F, b. 26 December 1841, d. 2 August 1845
Sarah Ann Miller was born on 26 December 1841 at Shenandoah Co. (probably), VA. She was the daughter of George Alfred Miller and Elizabeth Catherine Swartz. Sarah Ann Miller died on 2 August 1845 at Shenandoah Co. (probably), VA, at age 3.
Sarah Ann Miller
Sarah Ann Miller married Joseph Eberly Crabill, son of William Christian Crabill and Christena Eberly.
Child of Sarah Ann Miller and Joseph Eberly Crabill
- Jacob Miller Crabill b. 8 Feb 1853, d. 8 Feb 1915
Sarah C. Miller1
F, b. circa 1851
Sarah C. Miller was born circa 1851 at Pennsylvania.1 She married Abraham Hershey, son of John Hershey and Barbara Schenk, circa 1868.1
Child of Sarah C. Miller and Abraham Hershey
- David Grant Hershey1 b. 9 Feb 1869
- [S2673] 1880 Federal Census, Fulton County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1133; FHL #1255133.
Sarah E. Miller1
F, b. 11 July 1855, d. 28 January 1877
Sarah E. Miller was born on 11 July 1855 at Washington Co., MD.1 She was the daughter of Andrew B. Miller and Easter Ann Smith.1 Sarah E. Miller died on 28 January 1877 at Washington Co., MD, at age 21.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 508.
Sarah Emma Miller
F, b. 28 December 1860
Sarah Emma Miller was born on 28 December 1860 at Ogle Co., IL.1 She was the daughter of Emanuel E. Miller and Elizabeth R. Holsinger. Sarah Emma Miller married Alfred C. Sloggett on 13 October 1878.2 Sarah Emma Miller lived in 1926 at 104 6th Avenue, Broken Bow, Custer Co., NE.2
Children of Sarah Emma Miller and Alfred C. Sloggett
- Perry F. Sloggett+ b. 11 Jun 1879, d. 5 Apr 1921
- Harry M. Sloggett b. 18 Apr 1880, d. 22 Mar 1885
- Bessie A. Sloggett+ b. 4 Sep 1881
- Jesse Earl Sloggett b. 18 Mar 1883, d. 16 Mar 1885
- George A. Sloggett b. 16 Oct 1884, d. Oct 1965
- Charles J. Sloggett b. 10 Apr 1886
- Mary Edith Sloggett+ b. 10 May 1888
- Hattie V. Sloggett+ b. 20 Mar 1890
- Harvey M. Sloggett b. 6 Jun 1893, d. 18 Oct 1918
- Annie H. Sloggett b. 28 Dec 1895, d. 11 Apr 1896
- William Orville Sloggett b. 27 May 1897, d. 6 Jul 1909
- Everett M. Sloggett b. 17 Jun 1901
Sarah Jane Miller
F, b. 6 May 1828, d. 2 October 1908
Sarah Jane Miller was born on 6 May 1828 at Martinsburg, Berkeley Co., VA (now WV).1 She was the daughter of David Miller and Mary Getzendanner. Sarah Jane Miller married Charles R. Weller, son of George Weller and Susan Zarn, on 18 November 1851.1 Sarah Jane Miller died on 2 October 1908 at age 80.
Children of Sarah Jane Miller and Charles R. Weller
- Joseph Clayton Weller+ b. 1 Feb 1857, d. 19 Apr 1934
- Charles E. Weller+ b. 24 Dec 1859
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 488.
Sarah Laura Miller
F, b. 11 January 1841
Sarah Laura Miller was born on 11 January 1841 at Sharpsburg, Washington Co., MD.1 She was the daughter of Jacob F. Miller and Anne B. Martin. Sarah Laura Miller married Henry W. Rohrer, son of Jacob Rohrer and Rosanna (?), on 12 October 1880.1
Child of Sarah Laura Miller and Henry W. Rohrer
- Stella Mae Rohrer+ b. 1 Apr 1883
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 422.
Sarah Regina Miller
F, b. 28 August 1844
Sarah Regina Miller was born on 28 August 1844 at Shenandoah Co. (probably), VA.1 She was the daughter of Jacob Miller and Rebecca Ann Swartz.
- [S290] 1860 Federal Census, Shenandoah County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 1377; FHL #805377.
Sarah S. Miller
F, b. 28 April 1839, d. after 16 January 1920
Sarah S. Miller was born on 28 April 1839 at Pennsylvania.1 She was the daughter of George Miller and Barbara Smith.1 Sarah S. Miller married John N. Jacobs M.D., son of William M. Jacobs and Magdalena Nice, on 10 March 1861, Five children born, four living as of the 1900 census.1,2 Sarah S. Miller died after 16 January 1920.
Children of Sarah S. Miller and John N. Jacobs M.D.
- William N. Jacobs+ b. 20 Apr 1862, d. 1934
- Irvin M. Jacobs b. 13 Nov 1864
- John M. Jacobs+ b. 6 Mar 1867
- Katherine M. Jacobs b. 1 Jul 1869
- Matilda M. Jacobs b. 30 Mar 1874, d. 15 May 1892
Savilla Miller was born at Sharpsburg, Washington Co., MD.1 She was the daughter of Jacob Miller and Catharine Rentch.1 Savilla Miller died.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 469.
Savilla S. Miller1
F, b. 4 February 1880
Savilla S. Miller was born on 4 February 1880 at Sharpsburg, Washington Co., MD.1 She was the daughter of Samuel H. Miller and Margaret Hart.1 Savilla S. Miller married Paul Davis, son of T. H. Davis and Sallie W. (?), on 14 September 1910, No children.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 470.
M, b. 27 March 1825, d. 27 December 1903
Scott Miller was born on 27 March 1825 at Vermillion Co., IN. He married Elizabeth H. Freeman in 1848. Scott Miller died on 27 December 1903 at Marshall Co., IL, at age 78. He was buried at Harris Cemetery, Lacon, Marshall Co., IL, Findagrave #83931521.
Child of Scott Miller and Elizabeth H. Freeman
- Elmer E. Miller b. 3 Apr 1858, d. 16 Jul 1936
Seton Miller was the son of Jacob Miller.1 Seton Miller lived at Martinsburg, Berkeley Co., VA (now WV).1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 500.
Shirley Darl Miller1
M, b. 1 June 1900, d. 27 December 1961
Shirley Darl Miller was also known as James Daryl Miller. He was born on 1 June 1900 at Galesburg, Knox Co., IL.1 He was the son of Charles D. Miller and Lulu M. Clippinger.1 Shirley Darl Miller married Gladys Burns on 10 March 1923 at Cook Co., IL. Occupation: Village police officer in April 1930 at Hillside, Cook Co., IL.2 Gladys Burns filed for divorce from Shirley Darl Miller. He married Irene Phoebe Power, daughter of Herbert Michael Power and Phoebe Vegter, on 11 January 1932 at St. Paul's Evangelical Church, Downer's Grove, DuPage Co., IL, Ceremony by pastor G. A. Neumann. Shirley Darl Miller died on 27 December 1961 at Chicago, Cook Co., IL, at age 61.
Children of Shirley Darl Miller and Irene Phoebe Power
- James Duane Miller+3 b. 14 Jun 1932, d. 8 Aug 1996
- Michael Miller b. 1937, d. 4 Jul 1990
- [S2896] 1900 Federal Census, Knox County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 313; FHL #1240313.
- [S1049] 1930 Federal Census, Cook County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Rolls 413 - 508; FHL #2340148 - 2340243.
- [S2932] 1940 Federal Census, Cook County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 787.
M, b. 29 January 1866
Solomon Miller was born on 29 January 1866. He was the son of John F. Miller and Martha Ann Metz.
Sophia Miller married Daniel C. Keedy.1
Child of Sophia Miller and Daniel C. Keedy
- Rev. Dr. Reuben M. Keedy+1 b. 14 Oct 1835, d. 15 Sep 1913
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 446.
F, b. circa 1822, d. after 1870
Sophia Miller was born circa 1822 Censuses show various birth states.1 She married George Detrick on 1 May 1842 at Pike Twp., Clark Co., OH. Sophia Miller died after 1870.
Child of Sophia Miller and George Detrick
- Eliza Elizabeth Detrick+1 b. 22 Feb 1843, d. 25 Nov 1911
- [S969] 1860 Federal Census, Montgomery County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Rolls 1013 - 1015; FHL #805013 - 5.
M, b. 18 May 1877, d. March 1964
Stephen Miller was Church of the Brethren.1 Occupation: Farmer, Carleton, NE. He was born on 18 May 1877 at Marshalltown, Marshall Co., IA.2 He was the son of Albert M. T. Miller and Mary Catherine Price. Stephen Miller married Clara Edith Stouffer, daughter of Benjamin F. Stouffer and Mary E. Koontz, on 5 October 1904.1 Stephen Miller died in March 1964 at Carleton, Thayer Co., NE, at age 86.2
Children of Stephen Miller and Clara Edith Stouffer
- Ruth Mary Elizabeth Miller b. 20 Jun 1907
- Albert Benjamin Miller b. 18 Sep 1910
- Pauline Edith Miller b. 6 Oct 1912
Stoy V. Miller
M, b. 7 November 1909, d. 6 September 1997
Stoy V. Miller was born on 7 November 1909. He married Kathleen Harriett Shultz, daughter of Eric Earl Shultz and Bessie Ruth Brown, in 1937. Stoy V. Miller began military service WW II service, U.S. Navy. He died on 6 September 1997 at age 87. He was buried in 1997 at Springfield National Cemetery, Springfield, Greene Co., MO, Findagrave #997391.
F, b. 4 December 1881, d. September 1974
Sudie Miller was born on 4 December 1881 at Polo, Ogle Co., IL.1 She was the daughter of Albert M. T. Miller and Mary Catherine Price. Sudie Miller married Arthur D. Flory, son of James Flory and Elizabeth Adams, on 17 April 1901.1 Sudie Miller died in September 1974 at Fresno, Fresno Co., CA, at age 92.
Children of Sudie Miller and Arthur D. Flory
- Alberta Fay Flory b. 19 Nov 1903
- Ivan Miller Flory b. 6 Feb 1907
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 625.