Ralph Edward Orr
M, b. 18 April 1920
Richard J. Orr
M, b. 21 May 1935, d. 8 March 2013
Richard J. Orr was born on 21 May 1935 at Buchanan Co. (probably), IA.1 He was the son of John Wood Orr and Dora Gertrude Cleland.1 Richard J. Orr died on 8 March 2013 at age 77.
- [S2548] 1940 Federal Census, Buchanan County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 1142.
M, b. circa 1804
- [S1010] 1880 Federal Census, Adams County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 174, FHL #1254174.
Viola Mae Orr
F, b. 5 March 1912, d. 18 February 1982
Viola Mae Orr was born on 5 March 1912. She married Ralph Earnest Franks Sr. on 5 May 1930 at Waterloo, Black Hawk Co., IA. Viola Mae Orr died on 18 February 1982 at age 69. She was buried in February 1982 at Mount Calvary Cemetery, Cedar Rapids, Linn Co., IA, Findagrave #69723060.
Child of William Orr
- Frederick Heywood Orr+ b. 7 Dec 1874, d. 2 Oct 1932
M, d. before 1926
William Orr was born at Celina, Mercer Co., OH.1 He was the son of Ed Orr and Lillie Shank.1 William Orr died before 1926.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 392.
Elizabeth Ann Orrell
F, b. 1827, d. 13 December 1893
Elizabeth Ann Orrell was born in 1827 at Augusta Co., VA. She married William H. H. Larimore, son of William Larimore and Nancy McMann, on 3 October 1844 at Pekin, Tazewell Co., IL. Elizabeth Ann Orrell died on 13 December 1893 at Elm Grove Twp., Tazewell Co., IL. She was buried in December 1893 at Woodrow Cemetery, Cincinnati Twp., Tazewell Co., IL.
Children of Elizabeth Ann Orrell and William H. H. Larimore
- Thomas Sanford Larimore+ b. 1846, d. 1907
- Mary Ellen Larimore b. 31 Mar 1848, d. 3 Apr 1851
- Nancy Ann Larimore+ b. 22 Jul 1850, d. 8 Jan 1905
- William Timothy Larimore+ b. 9 Jan 1853, d. 13 May 1931
- Sarah Adaline Larimore b. 9 Jul 1854, d. 12 Apr 1900
- Alice C. Larimore b. 1 Jun 1858, d. 4 Jul 1927
- Abigail Belle Larimore+ b. 16 Jul 1861, d. 1 Jul 1916
- Alphia Elizabeth Larimore+ b. 14 Apr 1864, d. 22 Mar 1926
Vera Elaine Orris
F, b. 18 November 1900, d. 30 May 1986
Vera Elaine Orris was born on 18 November 1900 at Washington, Washington Co., IA. She married Carroll Richner Hanshaw on 29 November 1922 at Ottumwa, Wapello Co., IA. Vera Elaine Orris died on 30 May 1986 at Mercy Hospital, Cedar Rapids, Linn Co., IA, at age 85. She was buried in June 1986 at Cedar Memorial Park, Cedar Rapids, Linn Co., IA, Findagrave #129831195.
Myrtle Orsburn married John Collis.
Anna May Ort
F, b. 1 August 1915
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 354.
Charles James Ort
M, b. 11 April 1906, d. 12 June 1971
Charles James Ort was born on 11 April 1906 at Pennsylvania. He was the son of Charles S. Ort and Annie C. (?)1 Charles James Ort married Thelma L. Ambler, daughter of Thomas Lincoln Ambler and Flora Almira Settlemier, on 16 September 1934 at Bucks Co., PA. Charles James Ort died on 12 June 1971 at Bucks Co., PA, at age 65.
- [S2803] 1920 Federal Census, Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 1542-43; FHL #1821543-43.
Charles S. Ort1
M, b. September 1878
Charles S. Ort was born in September 1878 at Pennsylvania.2,1 He was the son of Henry Ort and Marietta (?)2 Charles S. Ort married Annie C. (?).1
Charlotte E. Ort
F, b. 13 March 1900
Charlotte E. Ort was born on 13 March 1900.1 She was the daughter of John Ort and Bessie Clark. Charlotte E. Ort married Hugo Otto Zander, son of Otto C. Zander and Ida (?), on 7 July 1920.1
Emma G. Ort
F, b. 22 September 1908
G. Milton Ort
M, b. 26 February 1910
Harriet A. Ort
F, b. 9 May 1914
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 354.
M, b. circa 1848
- [S1214] 1880 Federal Census, Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1107; FHL #1255107.
Henry S. Ort
M, b. 4 May 1911, d. 18 October 1911
Henry S. Ort was born on 4 May 1911.1 He was the son of John Ort and Bessie Clark. Henry S. Ort died on 18 October 1911.1
J. Quinton Ort
M, b. 18 October 1901
M, b. 5 November 1935, d. 25 April 2007
James Bruce Ort
M, b. 7 December 1898
James Bruce Ort was born on 7 December 1898.1 He was the son of John Ort and Bessie Clark. James Bruce Ort married Lillian J. Eaton, daughter of Fred Eaton and Annie (?), on 20 March 1924.1 James Bruce Ort lived in 1926 at Knapp's Creek, Cattaraugus Co., NY.1
M, b. 20 July 1868
John Ort was born on 20 July 1868.1 He was the son of John Ort and Charlotte (?)1 John Ort married Bessie Clark, daughter of Quinton Clark and Sarah Ellen Robinson, on 23 December 1897, Ceremony by Shep. S. Vibard, Esq.1 John Ort lived in 1926 at Allegany, Cattaraugus Co., NY.1
Children of John Ort and Bessie Clark
John Ort married Charlotte (?).
Leona Kathryn Ort
F, b. 6 August 1904
Leona Kathryn Ort was born on 6 August 1904.1 She was the daughter of John Ort and Bessie Clark. Leona Kathryn Ort married Ralph Emory Wilson, son of Lorenzo Wilson and Eva E. (?), on 12 April 1924.1
F, b. 18 September 1865, d. 21 July 1943
Anna Orth was born on 18 September 1865 at Stark Co., OH.1 She married John R. McElhaney on 5 July 1886 at Canton, Stark Co., OH. Anna Orth died on 21 July 1943 at Cambridge, Guernsey Co., OH, at age 77. She was buried in July 1943 at Northwood Cemetery, Cambridge, Guernsey Co., OH, Findagrave #55054115.
- [S200] 1910 Federal Census, Guernsey County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1186; FHL #1375199.
Gloria Rivera Ortiz
F, b. 15 April 1924
Gloria Rivera Ortiz was born on 15 April 1924 at Corozal, Puerto Rico. She married Juan Rivera Y Rivera Rivera.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.86.
F, b. 1822, d. 13 August 1876
Sarah Orwig was born in 1822 at Ohio.1 She married John Willis on 31 December 1840 at Tuscarawas Co., OH. Sarah Orwig married Michael Cline Stoner, son of Solomon Stoner and Elizabeth Cline, on 14 June 1855 at Fulton Co., IL. Sarah Orwig died on 13 August 1876 at Wilson Co., KS. She was buried in August 1876 at Neodesha Cemetery, Neodesha, Wilson Co., KS, Find A Grave Memorial# 9437133.
Children of Sarah Orwig and John Willis
Children of Sarah Orwig and Michael Cline Stoner
- [S4255] 1870 Federal Census, Fulton County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 222; FHL #545721.
- [S1831] 1850 Federal Census, Fulton County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 107.
- [S4254] 1860 Federal Census, Fulton County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 179; FHL #803179.
M, b. January 1860, d. 30 September 1924
Albert Osborn was born in January 1860 at McLean or Woodford Co., IL.1 He was the son of Wallingford Warren Osborn and Nancy Ann Brown.1 Albert Osborn died on 30 September 1924 at Seattle, King Co., WA, at age 64.
- [S4188] 1860 Federal Census, Harrison County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 622; FHL #803622.