Ida Belle Summers
F, b. 16 July 1883, d. 28 March 1960
Ida Belle Summers was born on 16 July 1883 at Twin Twp., Ross Co., OH. She married Jacob Edwin Gray. Ida Belle Summers died on 28 March 1960 at Wilmington, Clinton Co., OH, at age 76.
Jacob Summers married Christiana Venis.
Jacob W. Summers
M, b. circa 1842, d. 1906
Jacob W. Summers was born circa 1842 at Pennsylvania. He married Jenetta Shroyer, daughter of Michael Shroyer and Elizabeth Yeager, on 31 December 1863 at Delaware Co., IN. Jacob W. Summers died in 1906 at Delaware Co., IN.
M, b. 1817, d. 1893
Joseph Summers married Elizabeth Utz, daughter of Conrad Utz and Elizabeth Baker. Joseph Summers was born in 1817. He was the son of Jacob Summers and Christiana Venis. Joseph Summers died in 1893.
F, b. 1869
Lillian M. Summers
F, b. 6 May 1899
M, b. 12 January 1895
Louie E. Summers
M, b. 16 June 1903
F, b. 15 August 1898, d. 1923
M, b. May 1867
Montreville Summers was born in May 1867 at Delaware Co. (probably), IN. He was the son of Jacob W. Summers and Jenetta Shroyer. Montreville Summers married Gabriella Tarvin, daughter of Azariah J. Tarvin and Sarah B. (?), on 15 November 1902 at Henry Co., IN.
M, b. circa 1865
Rachel S. Summers
F, b. circa 1816, d. after 1852
Sarah Summers was born circa 1816 at North Carolina.1 She married Andrew Clinton.1 Sarah Summers died after 1852.
- [S3590] 1850 Federal Census, Shannon County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 420.
J. Philo Summey
Mary E. Sumner1
F, b. circa 1863
Mary E. Sumner was born circa 1863 at Marion Co. (probably), IA, Both parents born Ohio, per 1880 census.1 She married Emanus Roush, son of Daniel Roush and Margaret Stevens (?), on 16 December 1879 at Marion Co., IA.1
- [S327] 1880 Federal Census, Marion County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 354, FHL #1254354.
Joseph Allen Sumption
M, b. 29 August 1859, d. 6 April 1939
Joseph Allen Sumption was born on 29 August 1859 at Ohio. He married Martha Jane Love circa 1881. Joseph Allen Sumption died on 6 April 1939 at age 79.
Mary Lueza Sumption
F, b. 4 December 1882, d. 17 October 1920
Mary Lueza Sumption was born on 4 December 1882 at Monroe Co. (probably), OH. She was the daughter of Joseph Allen Sumption and Martha Jane Love. Mary Lueza Sumption married Cyrus McClellan Hopkins, son of James Hopkins and Rhoda Ellen Wendell, on 8 December 1900 at Monroe Co., OH. Mary Lueza Sumption died on 17 October 1920 at Ft. Wayne, Allen Co., IN, at age 37.
Children of Mary Lueza Sumption and Cyrus McClellan Hopkins
- Lydia Hopkins b. 10 Jul 1900, d. 31 Dec 1921
- William Otto Hopkins b. 10 Aug 1901, d. 14 Jul 1975
- Gladys Hopkins b. 2 Oct 1904, d. 29 Apr 1928
- Walter Hopkins b. 22 Oct 1908, d. 5 Feb 1969
- Gaylord Hopkins b. 10 Jan 1910, d. 5 Aug 1912
- Joseph Hopkins b. 28 Apr 1912, d. 18 Jun 1979
- Virgil C. Hopkins b. 12 Sep 1915, d. 9 Apr 1998
- Raymond Hopkins b. 10 Oct 1918, d. 15 Nov 1988
F, b. 25 April 1897, d. 2 February 1979
Theresa Sundal was born on 25 April 1897 at Minnehaha Co., SD.1 She married Henry Gerhard Dybvig on 27 December 1917 at Minnehaha Co., SD.1 Theresa Sundal died on 2 February 1979 at Ottawa Co., OH, at age 81 dates per SSDI, last residence Port Clinton.
- [S1987] 1940 Federal Census, Montgomery County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 3251.
F, b. circa 1754, d. before 1831
Barbara Supinger was born circa 1754. She was the daughter of Hans Ulrich Zuppinger and Anna Schonauer. Barbara Supinger married Christian Neuschwanger, son of Jacob Neuschwanger and Maria Gertraut Brombach, in 1774 at Shenandoah Co., VA, Ceremony by Rev. Peter Muhlenberg. Barbara Supinger died before 1831.1
Children of Barbara Supinger and Christian Neuschwanger
- Jacob Niswander b. 25 Aug 1776, d. 1859
- Rebecca Niswander b. 1778, d. 1826
- Anna Niswander b. 25 Mar 1781, d. 21 Aug 1846
- Elizabeth Niswander b. 1783
- Susanna Niswander b. 1785, d. 1870
- John Niswander b. Sep 1786, d. 6 Sep 1831
- Abraham Niswander b. 20 Jan 1793, d. Sep 1872
- Sarah Niswander b. 29 Jun 1796
- Mary Niswander b. 1798
- [S210] Daniel W. Bly, From the Rhine to the Shenandoah, Vol. III, p.158.
M, b. 1762, d. 30 October 1813
Conrad Supinger was born in 1762 at Virginia. He was the son of Hans Ulrich Zuppinger and Anna Schonauer. Conrad Supinger married Esther Rhode. Conrad Supinger died on 30 October 1813 at Shenandoah Co., VA.
F, b. 1790, d. 11 December 1815
A. Rinewalt Supplee1
M, b. 6 March 1844
A. Rinewalt Supplee was born on 6 March 1844 at Easttown Twp., Chester Co., PA.1 He was the son of Zimmerman Supplee and Hannah Rinewalt.1 A. Rinewalt Supplee married Anna E. Patchell, daughter of James Patchell and Elizabeth Gravelle, on 11 January 1877, Ceremony by Rev. D. J. R. Strayer.1 Occupation: Blacksmith and farmer at Berwyn, Chester Co., PA.1
Children of A. Rinewalt Supplee and Anna E. Patchell
M, b. 1688, d. 1747
Andrew Supplee was born in 1688 at Germantown, Philadelphia Co. (now), PA.1 He was the son of Andris Souplis Supplee and Gertrude Stressinger.1 Andrew Supplee married Anna Stackhouse.1 Andrew Supplee died in 1747.1
Andris Souplis Supplee1
M, b. 1634
Andris Souplis Supplee was born in 1634 at France.1 He married Gertrude Stressinger.1 Andris Souplis Supplee immigrated in 1684.1
Anna Christina Supplee1
F, b. 15 August 1909
Anna Christina Supplee was born on 15 August 1909.1 She was the daughter of Warren P. Supplee and Christina Steinbrenner.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 204.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 205.