James Hall Taylor
M, b. 3 August 1877, d. 13 February 1951
James Hall Taylor was born on 3 August 1877 at Paris, Bourbon Co., KY.1 He was the son of J. Irwin Taylor and Lizzie H. Hall.1 James Hall Taylor married Nina Kennedy Atkinson, daughter of Edward Atkinson and Ann White Letcher, on 5 February 1902 at Chicago, Cook Co., IL. James Hall Taylor died on 13 February 1951 at age 73.
Children of James Hall Taylor and Nina Kennedy Atkinson
James Taylor Jr.
M, b. 14 March 1675, d. 23 January 1730
James Taylor Jr. was born on 14 March 1675 at King and Queen Co., VA. He was the son of James Taylor Sr. and Frances Walker. James Taylor Jr. married Martha Thompson in 1699 at VA. James Taylor Jr. was elected between 1702 and 1714 at King and Queen Co., VA, House of Burgesses. He died on 23 January 1730 at VA at age 54.
Children of James Taylor Jr. and Martha Thompson
- Frances Thompson Taylor+ b. 30 Aug 1700, d. 25 Nov 1761
- Martha Taylor b. 17 Jan 1701
- James Taylor+ b. 30 Mar 1703, d. 1 Mar 1784
- Zachary Taylor+ b. 17 Apr 1707, d. 29 Mar 1768
- Col. George Taylor b. 10 Feb 1710, d. 4 Nov 1792
- Tabitha Taylor b. 1712
- Erasmus Taylor b. 5 Sep 1715
- Hannah Taylor b. 15 Mar 1717
- Mildred Taylor b. 11 Dec 1724
James Letcher Taylor
M, b. 25 October 1905, d. 18 April 1996
James M. Taylor
M, b. 1834, d. 1894
James M. Taylor was born in 1834. He married Deborah P. Starr, daughter of William Starr and Sarah P. Parvin. James M. Taylor died in 1894.
James M. Taylor1
M, b. circa 1884, d. after 19 April 1930
James M. Taylor was born circa 1884 at Virginia.1 He married Polly Virginia Starnes.1 James M. Taylor died after 19 April 1930 James' headstone and at least one online genealogy show a date of death of 27 DEC 1929. However he was living on the date of the 1930 census at Kingsport, Sullivan County, TN, or else someone reported him as living and the enumerator believed it. DLB 2017.1
Child of James M. Taylor and Polly Virginia Starnes
- [S3855] 1930 Federal Census, Sullivan County, Tennessee. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 1181; FHL #2342015.
James Muse Taylor1
M, b. 25 February 1808
James Muse Taylor was born on 25 February 1808. He married Sarah Lyne Holloway, daughter of Major John Holloway and Anne Starling, on 11 January 1838.1
Children of James Muse Taylor and Sarah Lyne Holloway
- [S20] Joseph Sullivant, A Genealogy and Family Memorial, 95 - 97.
James S. Taylor
M, b. 7 December 1840
James S. Taylor
M, b. 25 March 1821, d. 14 April 1908
James S. Taylor was born on 25 March 1821 at New York.1,2 He married Julia Ann Larimore, daughter of Samuel Larimore and Catherine Case, circa 1875 at Iowa Co., IA, 10 children born to Julia from both marriages, only 4 living as of 1900 census. Based on the Freeze and Rumple grandchildren living in the household, daughters Carrie/Lena and Mary can safely be included among the six deceased children. Also daughter Eva had died before 1890 as her husband William M. Tower is found in Dewey Co., OK, remarried for 10 years. According to "These Build Civilization", Robert, James, and Willis were still living as of 1930. DLB 2010.2 James S. Taylor died on 14 April 1908 at Iowa Co., IA, at age 87.
James S. Taylor
M, b. 1906
James S. Taylor1
M, b. circa 1822, d. after 11 June 1880
James S. Taylor was born circa 1822 at Tennessee Father born South Carolina, mother born Virginia, per 1880 census.1,2 He married Mary C. Wade, daughter of Micajah Wade and Eliza Tatum, circa 1847.1 James S. Taylor died after 11 June 1880.
Children of James S. Taylor and Mary C. Wade
- [S2185] 1850 Federal Census, Hot Spring County, Arkansas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series 432, Roll 26.
- [S2188] 1880 Federal Census, Hot Spring County, Arkansas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 46; FHL #1254046.
- [S2186] 1860 Federal Census, Hot Spring County, Arkansas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 42; FHL #803042.
- [S2187] 1870 Federal Census, Hot Spring County, Arkansas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 54; FHL #545553.
James Taylor Sr.
M, b. 1643, d. 30 April 1698
James Taylor Sr. was born in 1643 at England. He married Frances Walker. James Taylor Sr. died on 30 April 1698 at Caroline Co., VA.
F, d. 1970
Jannie Taylor died in 1970.
Jay Willis Taylor1
M, b. 29 July 1890, d. 31 January 1951
Jay Willis Taylor was born on 29 July 1890 at Smith Center, Smith Co., KS.1 He was the son of Theodore John Taylor and Susan Isabel Munsinger.1 Jay Willis Taylor married Grace Bell Lynch, daughter of Peter L. Lynch and Lola B. (?), on 26 February 1922 at Scott City, Scott Co., KS. Jay Willis Taylor died on 31 January 1951 at Scott City, Scott Co., KS, at age 60.
Children of Jay Willis Taylor and Grace Bell Lynch
Jennie Taylor married Youngwolf Conrad.
F, b. May 1870
Jennie Taylor was born in May 1870 at Wisconsin.1 She was the daughter of Elijah Taylor and Sophia (?) Jennie Taylor married Starling Loving Sullivant, son of Joseph McDowell Sullivant and Mary Allen, in June 1890.1
Children of Jennie Taylor and Starling Loving Sullivant
- [S614] 1900 Federal Census, Coffey County, Kansas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 475; FHL #1240475.
M, b. 6 August 1900, d. March 1966
Jennings Taylor was born on 6 August 1900 at St. Louis, MO.1 He was the son of Frank L. Taylor and Ella D. Inman.1 Jennings Taylor died in March 1966 at Grants Pass, Josephine Co., OR, at age 65.
- [S2132] 1910 Federal Census, St. Louis Independent City, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 819; FHL #1374832.
Jesse N. Taylor
M, b. 23 May 1897
F, b. 11 October 1891, d. 5 January 1977
Jessie Taylor was born on 11 October 1891. She was the daughter of Merritt Edward Taylor and Laura Jane Adams. Jessie Taylor married Stephen Webster on 19 November 1913. Jessie Taylor died on 5 January 1977 at age 85.
M, b. 1607
John Taylor was born in 1607. He was the son of Thomas Taylor.
Child of John Taylor
John Taylor married Nancy Knight.
M, b. 30 August 1704, d. 26 January 1750
John Taylor was born on 30 August 1704 at Boston, Suffolk Co., MA. He married Elizabeth Rogers on 9 April 1730 at Boston, Suffolk Co., MA. John Taylor died on 26 January 1750 at Milton, Norfolk Co., MA, at age 45.
John B. Taylor
John B. Taylor married Mary Alberta Higgins.
John Clark Taylor
M, b. 18 January 1774, d. 16 September 1838
John Clark Taylor was born on 18 January 1774. He was the son of Tarpley Taylor and Libbia or Sibia (?) John Clark Taylor married Rachel C. Cole. John Clark Taylor died on 16 September 1838 at age 64.
Children of John Clark Taylor and Rachel C. Cole
- Joseph C. Taylor b. 29 Nov 1798
- Sibbie Taylor b. 24 Jan 1803, d. 10 Feb 1803
- Tarpley D. Taylor+ b. 6 Apr 1804, d. 1856
- Sibia Ann Taylor b. 18 May 1806
- Wesley Henry Taylor b. 25 Mar 1809, d. 28 Jul 1881
- Edward Taylor b. 22 Feb 1812
- John Clark Taylor b. 24 Feb 1814
- James Dale Kent Taylor b. 1817, d. 1870
- Betsey Ann Taylor b. 15 Jan 1820
- William M. Taylor b. Oct 1823, d. 22 Oct 1823
- George M. Taylor b. 1825, d. 5 Aug 1906
- Mary Ann Taylor b. 25 May 1828
John Clark Taylor
M, b. 24 February 1814
John M. Taylor
M, b. 1832
John William Taylor
M, b. circa May 1850
John William Taylor was born circa May 1850 at Jasper Twp., Fayette Co., OH.1 He was the son of William Newton Taylor and Rebecca Coil.
- [S268] 1850 Federal Census, Fayette County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 678.
M, b. circa 1911
Joseph Taylor was born circa 1911 at Warrick Co., IN.1 He was the son of David M. Taylor and Emma J. Wendell.1
- [S779] 1920 Federal Census, Warrick County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, Series T625, Roll 473.
Joseph C. Taylor
M, b. 29 November 1798
Joseph Felto Taylor
M, d. 1957
Joseph Felto Taylor married Anna Lavada Hollingsworth, daughter of Wilkens Monroe Hollingsworth and Amelia Evaline Petete, on 21 November 1905 at Fayette Co., AL. Joseph Felto Taylor died in 1957.
Joseph W. Taylor
M, b. 13 June 1829, d. 6 July 1896
Joseph W. Taylor was born on 13 June 1829 at Fleming Co., KY. He was the son of Tarpley D. Taylor and Lydia Seacrest. Joseph W. Taylor married Amanda M. Ingram on 19 November 1852 at Jones Co., IA. Joseph W. Taylor married Grisela Justice after 1874. Joseph W. Taylor died on 6 July 1896 at Jones Co., IA, at age 67.