Samuel Benton Reed
M, b. 23 March 1842, d. 2 February 1863
Samuel Benton Reed was born on 23 March 1842 at Bates Co. (probably), MO.1 He was the son of Solomon Reed and Susan Demanda Brock. Samuel Benton Reed died on 2 February 1863 at age 20.
Samuel J. Reed
M, b. 13 May 1844, d. 8 April 1905
Samuel J. Reed was born on 13 May 1844. He married Margaret A. Bachtel on 12 October 1875. Samuel J. Reed died on 8 April 1905 at Stark Co., OH, at age 60.
Sarah A Reed
F, b. 15 March 1847, d. 15 May 1928
Sarah A Reed was born on 15 March 1847 at Bates Co., MO.1 She was the daughter of Solomon Reed and Susan Demanda Brock. Sarah A Reed died on 15 May 1928 at age 81.
Sarah A. Reed
F, b. 1847, d. 1882
Sarah A. Reed was born in 1847. She married Thomas Sanford Larimore, son of William H. H. Larimore and Elizabeth Ann Orrell. Sarah A. Reed died in 1882 at South Pekin, Tazewell Co., IL.
Sherman Warren Reed1
M, b. circa 1866
Sherman Warren Reed was born circa 1866 at Tazewell Co., IL.1 He was the son of Robert Burns Reed and Rachel L. Summers.1
- [S183] 1870 Federal Census, Tazewell County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 283, FHL #545782.
Soloman Lafe Reed
M, b. 26 December 1851, d. 26 August 1922
Soloman Lafe Reed was born on 26 December 1851 at Bates Co. (probably), MO.1 He was the son of Solomon Reed and Susan Demanda Brock. Soloman Lafe Reed died on 26 August 1922 at age 70.
- [S4352] 1860 Federal Census, Vernon County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 659; FHL #803659.
M, b. 17 October 1817, d. 22 May 1863
Solomon Reed was born on 17 October 1817 at Kentucky.1 He married Susan Demanda Brock. Solomon Reed lived on 15 November 1850 at Bates Co., MO.1 He died on 22 May 1863 at Missouri at age 45.
Children of Solomon Reed and Susan Demanda Brock
- Francis Marion Reed b. 16 Apr 1839, d. 3 Apr 1914
- Margaret Ann Reed b. 24 Feb 1840, d. 14 Sep 1916
- William Scott Reed b. 17 Jan 1841, d. 2 Dec 1869
- Samuel Benton Reed b. 23 Mar 1842, d. 2 Feb 1863
- Teletha Larina Reed b. 9 Aug 1843, d. 18 Oct 1915
- James Commodore Reed+ b. 6 Feb 1845, d. 6 Aug 1874
- Sarah A Reed b. 15 Mar 1847, d. 15 May 1928
- Jasper C Reed b. 21 Jul 1849, d. 12 Dec 1880
- Soloman Lafe Reed b. 26 Dec 1851, d. 26 Aug 1922
- Demanda J. Reed b. 2 Mar 1855
- Henry Richard Reed b. 2 Mar 1857
- Mamie Reed b. 11 Oct 1859, d. b 5 Aug 1860
- George W Reed b. 11 Oct 1859
- Fatima J. Reed b. 7 Oct 1863
Stanley L. Reed1
M, b. 5 April 1917
Stanley L. Reed was born on 5 April 1917 at Whiteside Co., IL.1 He was the son of Charles Franklin Reed and Etta Royer.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 758.
Susan Orlenna Reed1
F, b. 20 December 1849, d. 1 March 1949
Susan Orlenna Reed was born on 20 December 1849 at Missouri.1 She married Franklin M. McGarvin on 21 April 1870 at Vernon Co., MO. Susan Orlenna Reed died on 1 March 1949 at Oceanside, San Diego Co., CA, at age 99.1
Child of Susan Orlenna Reed and Franklin M. McGarvin
- [S3124] 1930 Federal Census, Maricopa County, Arizona. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 60; FHL #2339795.
F, b. circa 1844
Susanna Reed was born circa 1844 at Indiana.1 She married George Rosimer on 13 January 1863 at Vigo Co., IN.1
- [S1348] 1910 Federal Census, Vigo County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Rolls 384-85; FHL #1374397-98.
M, b. May 1846, d. 1928
Sylvester Reed was born in May 1846 at Guernsey Co., OH.1,2,3 He was the son of James Reed and Margaret Finley.1 Sylvester Reed married Sarah Elizabeth Mansperger circa 1868 at Noble Co. (probably), OH, Five children born, all living as of 1900 census.4,3 Sylvester Reed died in 1928. He was buried in 1928 at Mt. Ephraim Cemetery, Mt. Ephraim, Noble Co., OH, Findagrave #9114866.
Children of Sylvester Reed and Sarah Elizabeth Mansperger
- [S6] 1850 Federal Census, Guernsey County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 684.
- [S9] 1860 Federal Census, Noble County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 1020; FHL #805020.
- [S16] 1900 Federal Census, Noble County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1311; FHL #1241311.
- [S11] 1870 Federal Census, Noble County, Ohio. Microfilm, NARA Series M593, Roll 1252 FHL #552751.
- [S14] 1880 Federal Census, Noble County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1055, FHL #1255055.
Teletha Larina Reed
F, b. 9 August 1843, d. 18 October 1915
Teletha Larina Reed was born on 9 August 1843 at Bates Co. (probably), MO.1 She was the daughter of Solomon Reed and Susan Demanda Brock. Teletha Larina Reed died on 18 October 1915 at age 72.
M, b. 13 May 1845, d. 19 December 1847
Theodore Reed was born on 13 May 1845.1 He was the son of John Reed and Elizabeth Nyce.1 Theodore Reed died on 19 December 1847 at age 2 Drowned.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.44.
Thomas Benson Reed
M, b. 7 August 1833, d. 18 January 1903
Virginia Isabel Reed1
F, b. 31 January 1923
Virginia Isabel Reed was born on 31 January 1923.1 She was the daughter of Glenn Patterson Reed and Isabel Davis.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 758.
Walter A. Reed Jr.
M, b. circa 1908
Walter Allison Reed1
M, b. 23 September 1882, d. 15 September 1913
Walter Allison Reed was born on 23 September 1882 at Whiteside Co., IL.1 He was the son of William Henry Reed and Mary E. Donichy.1 Walter Allison Reed married Bessie M. Mehaffey, daughter of John D. Mehaffey, circa 1905.1 Walter Allison Reed died on 15 September 1913 at age 30.1
Children of Walter Allison Reed and Bessie M. Mehaffey
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 757.
Walter H. Reed1
M, b. circa 1901
Walter H. Reed was born circa 1901 at Center Twp., Noble Co., OH.1 He was the son of James Thoburn Reed and Minnie L. Rich.1
- [S276] 1910 Federal Census, Noble County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Film 1222; FHL #1375235.
Walter Jacob Reed
M, b. 16 October 1886
Walter Jacob Reed was born on 16 October 1886. He was the son of Samuel J. Reed and Margaret A. Bachtel. Walter Jacob Reed married Cordelia Mae McCammon.
Children of Walter Jacob Reed and Cordelia Mae McCammon
- Donald Henry Reed+ b. 26 Jul 1909, d. 18 Feb 1961
- Walter Jacob Reed
- Martha M. Reed1 b. 22 Feb 1913, d. 3 Jun 1970
- Josephine Marie Reed b. 22 Jun 1915
- Margaret Ann Reed b. 21 Aug 1916, d. 27 Dec 2006
- Elizabeth Jane Reed b. 22 Dec 1919
- Paul Edward Reed b. 18 Apr 1924
- Melba Irene Reed b. c Jan 1926, d. 29 Dec 1972
- Phyllis Lavonne Reed b. 12 Feb 1926
- [S374] 1920 Federal Census, Stark County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, Series T625, Roll 1435.
Walter Jacob Reed
M, b. February 1872
Walton Reed was born in February 1872 at Indiana.1 He married Mary Fantrey Butler on 9 April 1891 at Wayne Co., IL. Walton Reed and Mary Fantrey Butler were divorced before 13 July 1897.
- [S523] 1900 Federal Census, Wayne County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Film 351; FHL #1240351.
M, b. circa December 1918
Walton Reed was born circa December 1918 at Wayne or Logan Co., IL.1 He was the son of Armor Lafayette Reed and Lucy Irene Molt.1
- [S347] 1920 Federal Census, Logan County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, Series T625, Roll 384.
M, b. 30 September 1908, d. 30 September 1908
Warren Reed died on 30 September 1908 at Arcadia, DeSoto Co., FL. He was born on 30 September 1908 at Arcadia, DeSoto Co., FL. He was the son of Henry Clay Reed and Lillie Belle Teeter. Warren Reed was buried in October 1908 at Oak Ridge Cemetery, Arcadia, DeSoto Co., FL, Findagrave #47981809, shares the headstone with his mother.
Wesley W. Reed
M, b. 9 November 1824
M, b. circa 1942, d. before April 2006
William A. Reed
M, b. 26 September 1848, d. 9 March 1922
William A. Reed lived at Kulpsville, Montgomery Co., PA, Farmer and miller.1 He was born on 26 September 1848.1 He was the son of William F. Reed and Susanna Urffer. William A. Reed married Mary Price, daughter of Rev. Henry A. Price and Sophia Swartley, on 20 December 1873.1 William A. Reed died on 9 March 1922 at age 73.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.26.
William F. Reed
William F. Reed married Susanna Urffer.
William F. Reed
William Henry Reed1
M, b. 23 March 1854
William Henry Reed was Methodist Episcopal.1 He was born on 23 March 1854 at Marion, Franklin Co., PA.1 He was the son of Benjamin Franklin Reed and Elizabeth Keefer.1 William Henry Reed married Mary E. Donichy, daughter of Joseph Donichy and Mary A. (?), on 31 March 1880, Ceremony by Rev. N. H. G. Fife.1 William Henry Reed lived in 1926 at 108 East 8th Street, Sterling, Whiteside Co., IL.1