Roy Lee Robertson
M, b. 21 September 1914, d. 26 January 1975
Roy Lee Robertson was born on 21 September 1914 at Louisville, Jefferson Co., KY. He was the son of Jerome Edgar Robertson and Martha May Hammon. Roy Lee Robertson married Doris Elizabeth Toy, daughter of Norris Toy and Laura Terry, on 20 April 1950 at Louisville, Jefferson Co., KY. Roy Lee Robertson died on 26 January 1975 at Jefferson Co., KY, at age 60.
Samuel P. Robertson1
M, b. March 1866, d. between 1902 and 1910
Samuel P. Robertson was born in March 1866 at Roanoke or Bedford Co., VA.2,1 He was the son of John P. Robertson and Elizabeth C. (?)3 Samuel P. Robertson married Nannie L. Secrest, daughter of David Secrest and Susan Frances St. Clair, circa 1893.1 Samuel P. Robertson died between 1902 and 1910 at Montgomery Co. (probably), VA.
Children of Samuel P. Robertson and Nannie L. Secrest
- Elmer W. Robertson1 b. Nov 1893
- Myrtle T. Robertson+1 b. Jun 1895, d. 1943
- Reynard S. Robertson4 b. c 1902
- [S1352] 1900 Federal Census, Montgomery County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1718; FHL #1241718.
- [S1402] 1870 Federal Census, Bedford County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 1635; FHL #553134.
- [S1401] 1900 Federal Census, Roanoke County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1725; FHL #1241725.
- [S1353] 1910 Federal Census, Franklin County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1629; FHL #1375642.
Sarah B. Robertson1
F, b. circa 1853
Sarah B. Robertson was born circa 1853 at Roanoke Co., VA.1 She was the daughter of Burd A. Robertson and Catherine (?)1
- [S1404] 1860 Federal Census, Roanoke County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 1375; FHL #805375.
Vincent Sanders Robertson1
M, b. 24 June 1866
Vincent Sanders Robertson was born on 24 June 1866 at Wayne Co., WV.1 He married Martha McCall. Vincent Sanders Robertson died Unknown date and location.
Child of Vincent Sanders Robertson and Martha McCall
- Rev. Alton Henry Robertson+1 b. 17 Feb 1894, d. 19 Jun 1964
- [S5472] 1880 Federal Census, Wayne County, West Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Rolls 1414-5; FHL #1255414-5.
Virgie JoAnn Robertson
F, b. 16 July 1925, d. 11 March 2007
Virgie JoAnn Robertson was also known as "Sally". She was born on 16 July 1925 at Pittsburg Co., OK.1 She was the daughter of David Robert Robertson and Lindsy Jo Cann. Virgie JoAnn Robertson died on 11 March 2007 at age 81. She was buried in March 2007 at Elmwood Cemetery, Hartshorne, Pittsburg Co., OK, Findagrave #152995071.
- [S4997] 1940 Federal Census, Pittsburg County, Oklahoma. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 3325.
Virginia C. Robertson1
F, b. circa 1854
Virginia C. Robertson was born circa 1854 at Roanoke Co. (probably), VA.2,1 She was the daughter of John P. Robertson and Elizabeth C. (?)1
M, b. circa 1855
William Robertson was born circa 1855 at Roanoke Co., VA.1 He was the son of Burd A. Robertson and Catherine (?)1
- [S1404] 1860 Federal Census, Roanoke County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 1375; FHL #805375.
M, b. 30 May 1948, d. 20 July 2008
William Robertson was also known as "Bill". He was born on 30 May 1948 at McAlester, Pittsburg Co., OK. He was the son of David Robert Robertson and Lindsy Jo Cann. William Robertson began military service Vietnam War service, first in U.S. Army, then in U.S. Navy, service on the USS Hornet. Honorable discharge in 1970. He died on 20 July 2008 at Hartshorne, Pittsburg Co., OK, at age 60. He was buried in July 2008 at Sulphur Cemetery, Hartshorne, Pittsburg Co., OK, Findagrave #28462969.
William B. Robertson1
M, b. circa 1859
William B. Robertson was born circa 1859 at Roanoke Co. (probably), VA.2,1 He was the son of John P. Robertson and Elizabeth C. (?)1
William H. Robertson1
M, b. 27 August 1832, d. 23 September 1912
William H. Robertson was born on 27 August 1832 at Clark Co., IN.1 He was the son of Alexander Robertson and Nancy Hart.1 William H. Robertson married Elizabeth Ann Jackson, daughter of John Jackson and Catherine Dawalt, on 12 April 1852 at Clark Co., IN. William H. Robertson began military service on 30 December 1863 U.S. Army, enlisted, 10th Indiana Cavalry, Co. "E", mustered out 29 jun 1865. He lived on 30 June 1870 at New Albany, Floyd Co., IN.2 He and Elizabeth Ann Jackson were divorced circa 1877 at Floyd Co. (probably), IN. William H. Robertson married Anice G. Jones on 24 December 1877 at Martin Co., IN, Four children to this marriage. William H. Robertson died on 23 September 1912 at age 80. He was buried in September 1912 at Fairview Cemetery, New Albany, Floyd Co., IN.
Children of William H. Robertson and Elizabeth Ann Jackson
- Caroline C. Robertson+3 b. Mar 1854, d. 20 Sep 1927
- Crawford M. Robertson+3 b. Apr 1858, d. 1928
- Mary E. Robertson2 b. 1 May 1865, d. 22 Apr 1928
- Oden Alvin Robertson+4 b. 7 Oct 1874, d. 12 Jun 1927
- [S2081] 1850 Federal Census, Clark County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 138.
- [S632] 1870 Federal Census, Floyd County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 313; FHL #545812.
- [S2082] 1860 Federal Census, Clark County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 248; FHL #803248.
- [S2084] 1880 Federal Census, Washington County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 321; FHL #1254321.
William L. Robertson1
William L. Robertson married Edna Green Huff, daughter of Theodore A. Huff and Nancy A. Green, in 1905.1 William L. Robertson lived in 1926 at Fergus Falls, Otter Tail Co., MN.1
Children of William L. Robertson and Edna Green Huff
- Helen Lucille Robertson1 b. 1906
- Donald Lindsay Robertson1 b. 1910
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 539.
William Paul Robertson
M, b. 10 June 1925, d. 22 June 1944
William Paul Robertson was born on 10 June 1925 at Jefferson Co., KY. He was the son of Odus Earl Robertson and Willetta Marie Pretty. William Paul Robertson began military service on 7 August 1943 at Louisville, Jefferson Co., KY, U.S. Army, Private. He died on 22 June 1944 at France at age 19. He was buried in 1944 at Zachary Taylor National Cemetery, Louisville, Jefferson Co., KY.
Alice Dulcina Robeson
F, b. 9 October 1851, d. 17 March 1909
Alice Dulcina Robeson was born on 9 October 1851 at Sullivan Co., TN; daughter of Rev. William and Adeline (Patton) Robeson.1 She married Col. Elbert Clay Reeves, son of Peter Miller Reeves and Matilda DeVault, on 23 September 1875; Ceremony by her father, Rev. William Robeson. Alice Dulcina Robeson died on 17 March 1909 at Johnson City, Washington Co., TN, at age 57. She was buried in March 1909 at Oak Hill Cemetery, Johnson City, Washington Co., TN, Findagrave #97487277.
Children of Alice Dulcina Robeson and Col. Elbert Clay Reeves
- Col. Le Roy Reeves b. 23 Jun 1876, d. 25 May 1960
- Willie Robeson Reeves b. 4 Aug 1877, d. 8 Nov 1966
- Raymond Peter Reeves1 b. 7 Apr 1879, d. 22 Aug 1946
- Stanley Reeves b. 25 Oct 1881, d. 22 Jan 1971
- Alice Felicia Reeves b. 18 Dec 1888, d. 13 Nov 1891
- [S464] 1880 Federal Census, Washington County, Tennessee. Microfilm Image, NARA T9, Roll 1284; FHL #1255284.
Catherine Robeson married William Morgan, son of Edward Morgan and Elizabeth Jarman, on 10 July 1731.
F, b. 1704, d. 1783
Mary Robeson was born in 1704 at Amity, Berks Co., PA. She married Mordecai Lincoln, son of Mordecai Lincoln and Sarah Jones, in 1729 at Amity, Berks Co., PA. Mary Robeson died in 1783 at Pennsylvania.
Children of Mary Robeson and Mordecai Lincoln
- Mordecai Lincoln+ b. 9 May 1730, d. 1812
- Thomas Lincoln b. 1732, d. 1775
- Abraham Lincoln b. 18 Oct 1736, d. 31 Jan 1806
Mary Ione Robey
F, b. 6 September 1892, d. 15 November 1981
Mary Ione Robey was born on 6 September 1892 at Kansas. She married Thomas Alpha Starr, son of Edwin Albert Starr and Mary E. Baltzell. Mary Ione Robey died on 15 November 1981 at San Bernardino Co., CA, at age 89. She was buried in November 1981 at Inglewood Park Cemetery, Inglewood, Los Angeles Co., CA, Findagrave #185967361.
Virginia Robey married Edmund Thomas Starling, son of Thomas Starling and Permelia E. Daniel.
Child of Virginia Robey and Edmund Thomas Starling
- Edmund Thomas Starling+ b. 1 Aug 1919
Ida M. Robinett1
F, b. May 1872, d. December 1928
Ida M. Robinett was born in May 1872 at Atchison Co., MO.1 She married Frank Albert Horner. Ida M. Robinett died in December 1928 at Seiling, Dewey Co., OK, at age 56. She was buried at Hope Cemetery, Chester, Major Co., OK, Findagrave #63076186.
Child of Ida M. Robinett and Frank Albert Horner
- Ethel May Horner+1 b. 1 Oct 1904, d. 9 Feb 1990
- [S4842] 1920 Federal Census, Dewey County, Oklahoma. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 1462; FHL #1821462.
Jennie F. Robinett1
F, b. January 1879
Jennie F. Robinett was born in January 1879 at Missouri.1 She married Jacob Dilling Roe circa 1896.1
Child of Jennie F. Robinett and Jacob Dilling Roe
- Francis Roe+1 b. 26 Jul 1898, d. Aug 1964
- [S2556] 1900 Federal Census, Harper County, Kansas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 482; FHL #1240482.
Panzie Inez Robinette
F, b. 22 July 1896, d. 1 July 1969
Panzie Inez Robinette was born on 22 July 1896 at North Carolina. She married Harry Leaman Holliday. Panzie Inez Robinette died on 1 July 1969 at age 72. She was buried in July 1969 at Rose Hill Cemetery, Columbia, Maury Co., TN, Findagrave #87520573.
Child of Panzie Inez Robinette and Harry Leaman Holliday
- Richard Wilson Holliday b. 14 May 1924, d. 25 Dec 1991
Children of (?) Robinson
- Zacharias S. Robinson+ b. 22 Mar 1806, d. 18 Apr 1873
- John S. Robinson+
Alexis Nicole Robinson
F, b. 2 February 1999, d. 2 February 1999
Alexis Nicole Robinson died on 2 February 1999 at Olathe, Johnson Co., KS. She was born on 2 February 1999 at Olathe, Johnson Co., KS.
F, b. 28 April 1873, d. 11 August 1873
Alice Robinson was born on 28 April 1873 at South Bend, St. Joseph Co., IN.1 She was the daughter of Melancthon S. Robinson and Naomi Agnes Stover.1 Alice Robinson died on 11 August 1873 at South Bend, St. Joseph Co., IN.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 523.
M, b. circa 1872
Alva Robinson was born circa 1872 at White Oak Twp., Highland Co. (probably), OH.1 He was the son of Charles Robinson and America Roberts.1
- [S548] 1880 Federal Census, Highland County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1033; FHL #1255033.
F, b. 20 August 1840, d. 21 August 1905
Anastacia Robinson was born on 20 August 1840 at Floyd Co., IN.1 She married Andros Huncilman on 15 October 1857 at Floyd Co., IN. Anastacia Robinson died on 21 August 1905 at New Albany, Floyd Co., IN, at age 65. She was buried in August 1905 at Fairview Cemetery, New Albany, Floyd Co., IN.
Child of Anastacia Robinson and Andros Huncilman
- Martin Joseph Huncilman+1 b. 15 Apr 1871, d. Jun 1962
- [S633] 1880 Federal Census, Floyd County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 0277; FHL #1254277.
Andrew Robinson married Grace Rothman.
Child of Andrew Robinson and Grace Rothman
- Andrew Frederick Robinson+ b. 11 Oct 1911, d. 10 Apr 1972
Andrew Frederick Robinson
M, b. 11 October 1911, d. 10 April 1972
Andrew Frederick Robinson was born on 11 October 1911 at Prairie City, Grant Co., OR. He was the son of Andrew Robinson and Grace Rothman. Occupation: Butcher in 1940 at Ontario, Malheur Co., ID. Andrew Frederick Robinson died on 10 April 1972 at Ontario, Malheur Co., OR, at age 60.
Child of Andrew Frederick Robinson
- Linda Kay Robinson b. 15 Nov 1946
F, b. circa 1766, d. after 24 September 1850
Ann Robinson was born circa 1766 at Virginia.1 She married Nicholas Hawkins. Ann Robinson died after 24 September 1850.1
Child of Ann Robinson and Nicholas Hawkins
- Martha Hawkins+1 b. 15 Jul 1802, d. 28 Aug 1885
- [S2412] 1850 Federal Census, Boyle County, Kentucky. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 192.
Ann Ruth Robinson
Ann Ruth Robinson married Charles Ashman.
Child of Ann Ruth Robinson and Charles Ashman
- Edith May Ashman+ b. Mar 1882, d. 1971
Anna May Robinson
F, b. 16 May 1895
Anna May Robinson was born on 16 May 1895 at Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., PA.1 She was the daughter of Harry P. Robinson and Martha Coar. Anna May Robinson married Jayson Stoever, son of David R. Stoever and Mary A. Schnight, on 3 August 1917.1
Children of Anna May Robinson and Jayson Stoever
- Harry R. Stoever b. 23 Mar 1919
- Jayson Stoever b. 3 Aug 1921
- David R. Stoever b. 19 Jun 1924
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 358.