Rena Melissa Bird
F, b. 19 January 1900
Rena Melissa Bird was born on 19 January 1900 at Licking or Knox Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of Orley Adelphos Bird and Ida A. Hawkins.
- [S1802] 1910 Federal Census, Knox County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1199; FHL #1375212.
Sinclair J. Bird1
M, b. circa 1865
- [S1032] 1930 Federal Census, Lucas County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 1840; FHL 2341567.
Susie Mabel Bird
F, b. 18 April 1906, d. 3 December 1979
Susie Mabel Bird was born on 18 April 1906 at Arrowsmith, McLean Co., IL, per Iowa marriage record. She was the daughter of Leonard D. Bird and Mary Belle Hawkins. Susie Mabel Bird married Stewart Erving Brewer, son of Fred H. Brewer and Mahala Ann Elizabeth Hood, on 9 December 1925 at Logan, Harrison Co., IA, Ceremony by F. H. Cadwell, Justice of the Peace. Susie Mabel Bird died on 3 December 1979 at Harrison Co., IA, at age 73 Dates per SSDI, last residence Missouri Valley.
Vera Margarette Bird
F, b. 28 November 1905, d. 13 August 1978
Vera Margarette Bird was born on 28 November 1905 at Creighton, Knox Co., NE. She married Neville William Munsinger, son of Guy Munsinger and Esbelle S. Meek, on 22 July 1922 at Parkerton, Converse Co., WY. Vera Margarette Bird died on 13 August 1978 at Stanislaus Co., CA, at age 72.
Children of Vera Margarette Bird and Neville William Munsinger
- Lillian May Munsinger+ b. 19 Jul 1923, d. 17 Mar 1973
- Dolly Mary Munsinger+ b. 23 Mar 1926, d. 6 Jun 1987
- Norma Jean Munsinger+ b. 12 Aug 1928, d. 1 Dec 1972
- LaVonne Winifred Munsinger+ b. 27 Jul 1932, d. 27 Apr 1983
- Robert Neville Munsinger b. 21 Jul 1934, d. 30 Dec 1995
- Darlene Louise Munsinger+ b. 14 Oct 1935, d. 15 Apr 1980
- Julia Marguerite Munsinger+ b. 4 Jul 1937, d. 16 Mar 2011
- Guy William Munsinger+ b. 4 Oct 1938, d. 6 Jul 2006
- Birdie Wyoma Munsinger+ b. 22 May 1940, d. 10 Jan 1993
- John Franklin Munsinger b. 8 Sep 1942, d. 14 May 1987
- Roy Leland Munsinger b. 29 Dec 1943, d. 16 Apr 1992
- Edwin Arthur Munsinger b. 1 Mar 1947, d. Mar 1947
F, d. 1725
Susannah Birdsall married John Underhill, son of John Underhill and Mary Prior, in 1715.1 Susannah Birdsall died in 1725.1
- [S105] Jr. Harry Macy, Underhill Genealogy, Vol. V & VI, p. 56.
Emaline T. Birdwell
F, b. 3 February 1824, d. 8 August 1883
Emaline T. Birdwell was born on 3 February 1824 at Tennessee. Some online genealogies show her parents as Col. Allen Birdwell and Lucinda Ross. Allen Birdwell was in Alabama by 1818, where he married Lucinda Ross (b. 1806). He relocated in 1842 (per his diary) to the Republic of Texas "with his entire family". While it is possible that Emaline Birdwell was his first child, it seems implausible in view of her consistent listing in the censuses as born in Tennessee. 1880 also shows both her parents born in Tennessee. DLB 2016.1,2,3,4 She married Nathan Wesley Bachman. Emaline T. Birdwell died on 8 August 1883 at age 59. She was buried in August 1883 at McClellan-Bachman Family Cemetery, Sullivan Co., TN, Find A Grave Memorial# 43204301.
Child of Emaline T. Birdwell and Nathan Wesley Bachman
- Eleanor V. Bachman+ b. 11 Nov 1844, d. 13 Dec 1921
- [S1277] 1850 Federal Census, Sullivan County, Tennessee. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 897.
- [S1711] 1860 Federal Census, Sullivan County, Tennessee. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 1275; FHL #805275.
- [S2773] 1870 Federal Census, Sullivan County, Tennessee. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 1565; FHL #553064.
- [S1256] 1880 Federal Census, Sullivan County, Tennessee. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1281; FHL #1255281.
M, b. circa 1894
Harold Maurice Birket
M, b. 12 December 1915, d. 28 December 1992
Charles M. Birkett
Charles M. Birkett married Florence B. Wren.
Eunice Irene Birkett
F, b. 1 September 1921, d. January 1983
Eunice Irene Birkett was born on 1 September 1921 at Colorado. She was the daughter of Charles M. Birkett and Florence B. Wren. Eunice Irene Birkett began military service WW II service, U.S. Navy WAVES. She married Lawrence Harold Gammill, son of Alexander Homer Gammill and Lydia Heazeltine, on 24 June 1946 at Steamboat Springs, Routt Co., CO, Eunice was in the WAVES during WWII. She married Lawrence Gammill, who was recently discharged from the service. Best Man was brother, Carl Gammill; Maid of Honor was sister, Doris Birkett; Grandmother Emily Birkett; Grandmother (Eunice) Mrs. Ward Wren; brother Maurice Birkett, and cousins Gordon Wren and Everett Wren.
Eunice Irene Birkett died in January 1983 at age 61.
Eunice Irene Birkett died in January 1983 at age 61.
Brig. Gen. David Bell Birney1
M, d. 1864
Brig. Gen. David Bell Birney was the son of James Gillespie Birney and Agatha McDowell. Brig. Gen. David Bell Birney began military service Colonel of a Pennsylvania Regiment, Civil War.1 He lived at Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., PA. He died in 1864.
Dr. Dion Birney1
Col. James G. Birney1
James Gillespie Birney1
Occupation: Lawyer. James Gillespie Birney lived at Huntsville, Madison Co., AL. He died at Michigan. He married Agatha McDowell, daughter of Judge William McDowell and Margaretta Madison.
Children of James Gillespie Birney and Agatha McDowell
- [S20] Joseph Sullivant, A Genealogy and Family Memorial, 308.
Gen. William M. Birney1
F, b. 8 September 1891, d. 28 December 1971
Zella Birt was born on 8 September 1891 at Illinois. She married John Thomas Beverlin. Zella Birt died on 28 December 1971 at age 80. She was buried at Brick Cemetery, Newton, Jasper Co., IL, Find A Grave Memorial# 135862171.
F, b. 7 December 1900, d. 24 February 1952
Ensign Elisha Bisbee
M, b. circa 1654, d. 4 March 1716
Ensign Elisha Bisbee was born circa 1654. He married Mary Jacob. Ensign Elisha Bisbee died on 4 March 1716.
F, b. 8 April 1686, d. 27 June 1720
Joanna Bisbee was born on 8 April 1686 at Hingham, Plymouth Co., MA. She was the daughter of Ensign Elisha Bisbee and Mary Jacob. Joanna Bisbee married Ensign John Leavitt, son of Israel Leavitt and Lydia Jackson, on 21 May 1708 at Hingham, Plymouth Co., MA. Joanna Bisbee died on 27 June 1720 at Hingham, Plymouth Co., MA, at age 34.
Carroll Otto Bischel1
M, b. 18 October 1917
Carroll Otto Bischel was born on 18 October 1917.1 He was the son of Otto Bischel and Flossie Ethel Miller.1
M, b. 11 April 1888
Otto Bischel was born on 11 April 1888.1 He was the son of August Bischel and Marie (?)1 Otto Bischel married Flossie Ethel Miller, daughter of Albertis Miller and Susan Reichard, on 25 November 1909.1 Otto Bischel lived in 1926 at 4206 Morningside Avenue, Sioux City, Woodbury Co., IA.1
Caspar Bischoff lived at Obermiesau, Palatinate.
Child of Caspar Bischoff
Caspar Bischoff was the son of Caspar Bischoff. Caspar Bischoff married Anna Catharina Krick, daughter of Wendel Krick and Catharina Schmied, on 2 February 1702.
F, b. 18 April 1697, d. 21 January 1737/38
Magdalene Bischoff was born on 18 April 1697 at Miesau, Palatinate. She married Johann Nikolaus Munzinger, son of Hans Nikolaus Munzinger and Maria Katharina (?), in 1716 at Niedermiesau, Palatinate. Magdalene Bischoff married Johann Nickel Molter on 2 January 1723/24. Magdalene Bischoff died on 21 January 1737/38 at Miesau, Palatinate, at age 40.
Children of Magdalene Bischoff and Johann Nikolaus Munzinger
- [S36] Heinz Ernst, Die Ersten vier Generationen der Pfalzer Munzinger Chart.
Maria Catherina Bischoff
Maria Catherina Bischoff was born at Spesbach, Palatinate. She married Johann Theobald Munzinger, son of Johann Theobald Munzinger and Anna Elisabetha Stauch.