Charles O. Walters1
M, b. 1 October 1876, d. 1959
Charles O. Walters was born on 1 October 1876 at Longton, Elk Co., KS.1 He married Mary E. Blank on 29 December 1902 at Fredonia, Wilson Co., KS. Occupation: Railroad station agent in 1910 at Oak Valley, Elk Co., KS.1 Charles O. Walters died in 1959. He was buried in 1959 at Oak Valley Cemetery, Oak Valley, Elk Co., KS, Findagrave #107507016.
- [S274] 1910 Federal Census, Elk County, Kansas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 439; FHL #1374452.
Diamond Esther Walters1
F, b. 27 May 1916
Diamond Esther Walters was born on 27 May 1916.1 She was the daughter of Jesse Walters and Edith Estella Harley.1
Dora Patricia Walters1
F, b. 17 March 1914
Dora Patricia Walters was born on 17 March 1914.1 She was the daughter of Jesse Walters and Edith Estella Harley.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 547.
Harry Thomas Walters
M, b. 23 March 1916, d. 13 August 2008
Harry Thomas Walters was born on 23 March 1916 at Whitley Co., KY. He married Elsie Ione Glassford. Harry Thomas Walters died on 13 August 2008 at Cincinnati, Hamilton Co., OH, at age 92.
M, b. 1 August 1887, d. 1 November 1918
Jesse Walters was born on 1 August 1887.1 He was the son of Leonard Walters and Sarah (?)1 Jesse Walters married Edith Estella Harley, daughter of Jonathan Price Harley and Elizabeth Maria Bockus, on 17 December 1907 at Baldwin, Lake Co., MI.1 Occupation: Fireman in 1918.1 Jesse Walters died on 1 November 1918 at age 31.1
Children of Jesse Walters and Edith Estella Harley
Laura Alice Walters
F, b. February 1869, d. 1956
Laura Alice Walters was born in February 1869 at Illinois.1 She married Lafayette Drake on 21 January 1888 at Crawford Co., IL. Laura Alice Walters married Elmer H. McLain, son of Benjamin McLain and Mary Hill, on 30 May 1892 at Crawford Co., IL. Laura Alice Walters died in 1956. She was buried in 1956 at New Robinson Cemetery, Robinson, Crawford Co., IL, Find A Grave Memorial# 130054401.
- [S1771] 1900 Federal Census, Crawford County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series 623, Roll 295; FHL #1240295.
Lilly I. Walters1
F, b. July 1865
Lilly I. Walters was born in July 1865 at Indiana.1 She married Edwin Allisbaugh, son of John Allisbaugh and Rebecca Horning, circa 1884.1
Children of Lilly I. Walters and Edwin Allisbaugh
F, b. circa 1886, d. 26 September 1958
Lizette Walters was born circa 1886 at Iowa.1 She married Daniel Churchill Davis.1 Lizette Walters died on 26 September 1958. She was buried in 1958 at Buffalo Creek Cemetery, Buffalo Creek, Jefferson Co., CO, Find A Grave Memorial# 28687396.
- [S1917] 1920 Federal Census, Shawnee County, Kansas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 550.
Lydia Ann Walters
F, b. June 1845, d. 26 February 1931
Lydia Ann Walters was born in June 1845 at Ohio.1 She married John Orr on 1 September 1864 at Guernsey Co., OH. Lydia Ann Walters died on 26 February 1931 at Guernsey Co., OH, at age 85. She was buried in 1931 at Irish Ridge Cemetery, Guernsey Co., OH, Findagrave #69584319.
- [S177] 1900 Federal Census, Guernsey County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1273; FHL #1241273.
Mary Ann Walters
F, b. 1847
Mary Ann Walters was born in 1847 at Ohio. She married James Groves, son of James Groves and Nancy Danford, on 27 March 1869 at Belmont Co., OH.
Mary Ellen Walters1
F, b. 22 February 1841, d. 1938
Mary Ellen Walters was born on 22 February 1841 at Ohio.1 She married Robert McConkey on 16 February 1862 at McClean Co., IL. Mary Ellen Walters died in 1938.
- [S434] 1870 Federal Census, McLean County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 259; FHL #545757.
Mary Julia Walters
Mary Julia Walters married George Elmer Funk.
Mary Viola Walters1
F, b. 27 July 1910
Mary Viola Walters was born on 27 July 1910.1 She was the daughter of Jesse Walters and Edith Estella Harley.1
Milo Francis Walters
M, b. 31 October 1922, d. 18 January 1994
Milo Francis Walters was born on 31 October 1922 at Walla Walla Co., WA. He married Mozelle Anita Criswell, daughter of John Emmett Criswell and Georgia Juanita Webb, after 10 April 1940. Milo Francis Walters died on 18 January 1994 at Nevada Co., CA, at age 71 Dates per SSDI, last residence Grass Valley.
Thelma Adaline Walters
F, b. 16 December 1903, d. February 1986
Thelma Adaline Walters was born on 16 December 1903 at Kansas. She was the daughter of Charles O. Walters and Mary E. Blank.1 Thelma Adaline Walters married Victor Bryan Hottle, son of Dr. William Conrad Hottle and Mary Alice Stump, on 30 January 1925. Thelma Adaline Walters died in February 1986 at Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Co., OK, at age 82.
Child of Thelma Adaline Walters and Victor Bryan Hottle
Thomas Harry Walters
M, b. 19 September 1926, d. 19 December 1983
Thomas Harry Walters was born on 19 September 1926 at Mason City, Cerro Gordo Co., IA. He died on 19 December 1983 at Aurora, Arapahoe Co., CO, at age 57.
William Ray Walters1
M, b. 26 April 1912
William Ray Walters was born on 26 April 1912.1 He was the son of Jesse Walters and Edith Estella Harley.1
John H. Walthall1
M, b. June 1882
John H. Walthall was born in June 1882 at Overton Co., TN.1 He was the son of John Henry Walthall and Mary Catherine Windle.1
John Henry Walthall
M, b. 27 November 1839, d. 19 January 1923
John Henry Walthall was born on 27 November 1839 at Overton Co., TN.1 He was the son of Pleasant Thornton Walthall and Juliet Cantrell Windle. John Henry Walthall married Mary Catherine Windle, daughter of Robert Sevier Windle and Amanda Fitzgerald Harris, circa 1878, Five children born, all living as of the 1900 census.2 John Henry Walthall died on 19 January 1923 at Clay Co., TN, at age 83.
Children of John Henry Walthall and Mary Catherine Windle
- [S303] 1850 Federal Census, Overton County, Tennessee. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 892.
- [S594] 1900 Federal Census, Overton County, Tennessee. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1591; FHL #1241591.
- [S515] 1880 Federal Census, Overton County, Tennessee. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1274, FHL #1255274.
Joseph H. W. Walthall1
M, b. January 1884
Joseph H. W. Walthall was born in January 1884 at Overton Co., TN.1 He was the son of John Henry Walthall and Mary Catherine Windle.1
Juliet Thornton Walthall
F, b. 23 March 1844, d. 29 November 1910
Juliet Thornton Walthall was born on 23 March 1844 at Overton Co., TN. She was the daughter of Pleasant Thornton Walthall and Juliet Cantrell Windle. Juliet Thornton Walthall married George Vincent Hogan, son of William Hogan and Mary Speer, on 21 January 1858 at Overton Co., TN, per ledger of John "Jack" Sevier. Juliet Thornton Walthall lived on 24 August 1870 at Osage Twp., Dent Co., MO.1 She lived on 16 June 1880 at Short Bend Twp., Dent Co., MO.2 She lived on 6 June 1900 at Howes Mill, Dent Co., MO.3 She died on 29 November 1910 at Howes Mill, Dent Co., MO, at age 66. She was buried in December 1910 at Rocky Ford Cemetery, Howes Mill, Dent Co., MO.
Children of Juliet Thornton Walthall and George Vincent Hogan
- Mary L. Hogan b. 15 Dec 1858, d. 30 Jan 1859
- Campbell Lafayette Hogan+1 b. 8 Oct 1860, d. 14 Jun 1935
- Maria Catherine Hogan1 b. 6 Oct 1862, d. 1 Nov 1945
- William Pleasant Hogan1 b. 26 May 1866, d. 8 May 1927
- George Washington Hogan1 b. 20 Sep 1868, d. 1 Jan 1951
- Juliet Frances Hogan2 b. 10 Jun 1871
- Maggie May Hogan2 b. 14 Dec 1873, d. 5 Aug 1941
- Emma T. Hogan b. 10 Aug 1876, d. 11 Aug 1876
- Ann H. Hogan2 b. 1 Mar 1878, d. 28 Jul 1886
- John Albert Hogan3 b. 11 May 1882, d. 21 Nov 1942
- Belle M. Hogan3 b. 5 Jul 1885
- [S3533] 1870 Federal Census, Dent County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 774; FHL #552273.
- [S301] 1880 Federal Census, Dent County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 685; FHL #1254685.
- [S332] 1900 Federal Census, Dent County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 853; FHL #1240853.
Mary Ann Walthall1
F, b. 14 September 1890, d. 7 December 1983
Mary Ann Walthall was born on 14 September 1890 at Overton Co., TN.1 She was the daughter of John Henry Walthall and Mary Catherine Windle.1 Mary Ann Walthall died on 7 December 1983 at Taylor Co., KY, at age 93.
Pleasant Thornton Walthall
M, b. 1789, d. 1848
Pleasant Thornton Walthall was born in 1789 at Cumberland Co., KY. He married Juliet Cantrell Windle, daughter of Joseph Hawkins Wendel and Joanna Goad Sevier. Pleasant Thornton Walthall died in 1848 at Overton Co., TN.
Robert T. Walthall1
M, b. February 1880
Robert T. Walthall was born in February 1880 at Overton Co., TN.1,2 He was the son of John Henry Walthall and Mary Catherine Windle.1
Sevier Hite Walthall1
M, b. July 1887
Sevier Hite Walthall was born in July 1887 at Overton Co., TN.1 He was the son of John Henry Walthall and Mary Catherine Windle.1