Harry F. Swartzell1
M, b. circa 1879
Harry F. Swartzell was born circa 1879 at Indiana.1 He married Sadie E. Casey on 17 February 1901 at Jasper Co., IN, JASPER COUNTY, INDIANA MARRIAGES, 1850-1920, Book 4, p.30.
- [S2118] 1930 Federal Census, Jasper County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 594; FHL #2340329.
Elizabeth J. Swatba
F, b. 6 April 1924, d. 23 May 2004
Elizabeth J. Swatba was born on 6 April 1924 at Cleveland, Cuyahoga Co., OH. She married Dr. Lowell Schaeublin Jr., son of Lowell Forrest Schaeublin and Margaret Gail Ewing, on 2 November 1974 at Cuyahoga Co., OH. Elizabeth J. Swatba died on 23 May 2004 at age 80. She was buried in May 2004 at Woodland Cemetery and Arboretum, Dayton, Montgomery Co., OH, Find A Grave Memorial# 154941595.
David Chambers Swayne
M, b. 1 August 1832
Effa May Swayne1
F, b. 11 September 1887, d. 10 July 1974
Effa May Swayne was also known as "Effie". She was born on 11 September 1887 at Ohio.1 She married Frederick Wickerham on 15 January 1905 at Pike Co., OH. Effa May Swayne died on 10 July 1974 at age 86. She was buried in July 1974 at Mt. Leigh Cemetery, Seaman, Adams Co., OH, Findagrave #104312348.
Child of Effa May Swayne and Frederick Wickerham
- [S4848] 1930 Federal Census, Adams County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 1746; FHL #2341480.
Lemuel Abraham Swearingen
M, b. 8 July 1845, d. 15 November 1904
M, b. circa 1920
Grover Cleveland Sweat
M, d. before 1920
Grover Cleveland Sweat married Amanda "Mertie" Elinor Windle, daughter of Robert Sevier Windle and Sarah Otillia Goggin, on 22 December 1912. Grover Cleveland Sweat died before 1920 at Monroe, Overton Co., TN, Wife was "wd" as of 1920 census.
F, b. circa 1926
Robert L. Sweat
M, b. circa 1924
M, b. 1858
Benjamin F. Sweazy
M, b. 1853
F, b. 15 July 1813, d. 1 February 1883
Christina Sweazy was born on 15 July 1813 at Hunterdon Co., NJ.1 She was the daughter of Henry Sweazy and Anna Kreamer. Christina Sweazy married John T. Nutter, son of John Hickman Nutter and Sarah Ann Starr, on 6 December 1832 at Hocking Co., OH. Christina Sweazy died on 1 February 1883 at Green Twp., Hocking Co., OH, at age 69.
Children of Christina Sweazy and John T. Nutter
- Henry Nutter+ b. c 1834, d. c 1878
- John T. Nutter+ b. 14 Sep 1835, d. 23 Jul 1918
- Benjamin Nutter+ b. 11 Apr 1837, d. 21 Feb 1908
- Elisha Nutter b. c 1839, d. Jul 1863
- Noah Nutter b. c 1840, d. 1846
- Martha Nutter+ b. c 1842
- Mary E. Nutter+ b. c 1844, d. 8 Nov 1892
- Levi W. Nutter+ b. Nov 1845, d. 16 Oct 1928
- Peter Hiram Nutter+ b. c 1849
- Sarah Nutter b. c 1851
- Thomas Nutter+ b. Jun 1852
- Margaret T. Nutter+ b. 21 Oct 1854, d. 27 Feb 1884
- [S387] 1850 Federal Census, Hocking County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 695.
F, b. 1848
Henry Sweazy married Anna Kreamer. Henry Sweazy married Sarah Ann Starr, daughter of Rev. Moses Starr and Elizabeth Woodward, on 2 December 1832 at Hocking Co., OH.
M, b. circa 1817
John Sweazy was born circa 1817 at Ohio.1 He was the son of Henry Sweazy and Anna Kreamer. John Sweazy married Elizabeth Nutter, daughter of John Hickman Nutter and Sarah Ann Starr, on 28 February 1835 at Hocking Co., OH.
Children of John Sweazy and Elizabeth Nutter
- [S388] 1870 Federal Census, Hocking County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 1223; FHL #552722.
John N. Sweazy
M, b. 1850
M, b. 1860
F, b. 1856
F, b. 1843
William C. Sweazy
M, b. 1846
Elisa Alberta Swecker
F, b. 12 November 1885, d. 13 July 1965
Elisa Alberta Swecker was born on 12 November 1885. She married Jessie Franklin Carnell. Elisa Alberta Swecker died on 13 July 1965 at Pulaski Co., VA, at age 79. She was buried in July 1965 at Carnell Cemetery, Allisonia, Pulaski Co., VA, Findagrave #47260009.
F, b. 4 December 1821, d. 19 December 1873
Elizabeth Swecker was born on 4 December 1821 at Pendleton Co., VA (now WV).1 She was the daughter of Nathaniel Swecker and Margaret Rebecca Bowers. Elizabeth Swecker married Isaac House, son of Abraham House and Judith Fitzwater, after 7 September 1850. Elizabeth Swecker died on 19 December 1873 at Lewis Co., WV, at age 52. She was buried in December 1873 at Swecker Cemetery, Roanoke, Lewis Co., WV.
Children of Elizabeth Swecker and Isaac House
M, b. 25 September 1774, d. 1844
Nathaniel Swecker was born on 25 September 1774 at New Holland, Lancaster Co., PA. He married Margaret Rebecca Bowers on 14 September 1802 at Shenandoah Co., VA. Nathaniel Swecker died in 1844 at Lewis Co., VA (now WV).
Hugh Thomas Swedenberg
M, b. 2 August 1906, d. May 1978
Occupation: Professor, University of California. Hugh Thomas Swedenberg was born on 2 August 1906.1 He married Anne Elizabeth Lilly, daughter of Rev. David Clay Lilly D.D. and Mary Hamilton DeVault Guerrant, in 1936. Hugh Thomas Swedenberg died in May 1978 at Santa Monica, Los Angeles Co., CA, at age 71.1
- [S89] Social Security Death Index.
Clara Sweed was the daughter of Leonard Sweed and Elizabeth (?)1 Clara Sweed married Rev. Franklin P. Kern, son of Ignatius Kern and Sophia Price, on 2 February 1884, Ceremony by Rev. Christian Haldenman.1
Children of Clara Sweed and Rev. Franklin P. Kern
- Isaiah Kern1 b. 1 Apr 1885, d. 1 Apr 1885
- Elizabeth Kern1 b. 5 Apr 1886, d. 6 Apr 1886
- Abraham Kern+1 b. 30 Apr 1887
- Archibald Kern1 b. 30 Apr 1887, d. 9 Feb 1897
- John Henry Kern+1 b. 24 Oct 1888
- Jesse Kern+2 b. 4 Aug 1893
- Mary Jane Kern+2 b. 8 Dec 1896
- Ruth Kern+2 b. 25 Aug 1899
- Anna Kern2 b. 10 Jun 1902
- Clara Mae Kern2 b. 17 Apr 1904
Leonard Sweed married Elizabeth (?).
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.53.
Nancy Sweeden married Samuel Johnson.
Adrian Sweely was the son of Henry Sweely and Louisa Hup. Occupation: Postmaster, merchant, Rodman, Iowa. Adrian Sweely married Mary Jane Price, daughter of Lyman Chase Price and Ida May Grush, on 10 February 1921, Ceremony by Rev. George Biersborn.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 635.
Alla Mae Sweeney
F, b. 7 May 1886, d. 8 August 1955
Alla Mae Sweeney was born on 7 May 1886 at Kentucky. She married Dr. David Yandell Roberts, son of William Owen Roberts and Maria Yandell. Alla Mae Sweeney died on 8 August 1955 at Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co., CA, at age 69. She was buried in August 1955 at Cave Hill Cemetery, Louisville, Jefferson Co., KY.