F, b. December 1826
Lavinia Bird died at MO. She was born in December 1826 at TN.1 She married Alexander A. Snapp, son of John Snapp and Elizabeth Cook, on 10 October 1843 at Greene Co., TN.
Children of Lavinia Bird and Alexander A. Snapp
Leonard D. Bird1
M, b. circa 1880
- [S3377] 1910 Federal Census, Harrison County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 405; FHL #1374418.
Margaret Ann Bird1
F, b. circa 1818, d. 2 January 1902
Margaret Ann Bird was born circa 1818 at Highland Co., VA, Headstone shows 13 May 1813, but all census listings suggest 1818.1 She married John A. Cook Jr. in 1853.1 Margaret Ann Bird died on 2 January 1902 at Roanoke, Lewis Co., WV. She was buried in January 1902 at Swecker Cemetery, Roanoke, Lewis Co., WV, Find A Grave Memorial# 29425175.
Children of Margaret Ann Bird and John A. Cook Jr.
- [S4009] Microfilm Image, unknown repository address, 1860 Federal Census, Lewis County, West Virginia, P.O. Weston, p.156, Dwelling 1053, Family 1053.
F, b. 1815, d. 1879
Marietta Bird was born in 1815 at New Jersey. She married Joseph Rhodes Wintermute, son of Peter Wintermute and Rachel Shackelton, on 12 September 1840 at Sussex Co., NJ. Marietta Bird died in 1879 at Vigo Co., IN.
Milan Londie Bird
M, b. 26 July 1869, d. 6 July 1922
Milan Londie Bird was buried at Mayville, Tuscola Co., MI. He married Louise Anna Gottermyer. Milan Londie Bird was born on 26 July 1869. He died on 6 July 1922 at age 52.
Orley Adelphos Bird
M, b. 7 December 1873, d. 4 February 1929
Orley Adelphos Bird was born on 7 December 1873 at Knox Co., OH. He was the son of Joel Abbott Bird and Sarah Amarilla Brooks.1 Orley Adelphos Bird married Ida A. Hawkins, daughter of Aaron Hawkins and Esther Hatch, circa 1897. Orley Adelphos Bird died on 4 February 1929 at Milford, Knox Co., OH, at age 55.
Children of Orley Adelphos Bird and Ida A. Hawkins
- [S400] 1880 Federal Census, Wyandot County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1079, FHL #1255079.
Rena Melissa Bird
F, b. 19 January 1900
Rena Melissa Bird was born on 19 January 1900 at Licking or Knox Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of Orley Adelphos Bird and Ida A. Hawkins.
- [S1802] 1910 Federal Census, Knox County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1199; FHL #1375212.
Sinclair J. Bird1
M, b. circa 1865
- [S1032] 1930 Federal Census, Lucas County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Rolls 1832-41; FHL 2341566-75.
Susie Mabel Bird
F, b. 18 April 1906, d. 3 December 1979
Susie Mabel Bird was born on 18 April 1906 at Arrowsmith, McLean Co., IL, per Iowa marriage record. She was the daughter of Leonard D. Bird and Mary Belle Hawkins. Susie Mabel Bird married Stewart Erving Brewer, son of Fred H. Brewer and Mahala Ann Elizabeth Hood, on 9 December 1925 at Logan, Harrison Co., IA, Ceremony by F. H. Cadwell, Justice of the Peace. Susie Mabel Bird died on 3 December 1979 at Harrison Co., IA, at age 73 Dates per SSDI, last residence Missouri Valley.
Vera Margarette Bird
F, b. 28 November 1905, d. 13 August 1978
Vera Margarette Bird was born on 28 November 1905 at Creighton, Knox Co., NE.1 She was the daughter of Chester Warren Bird and Eldora May Robinson.1 Vera Margarette Bird married Neville William Munsinger, son of Guy Edwin Munsinger and Sarah Esbelle Meek, on 22 July 1922 at Parkerton, Converse Co., WY. Vera Margarette Bird died on 13 August 1978 at Stanislaus Co., CA, at age 72.
Children of Vera Margarette Bird and Neville William Munsinger
- Lillian May Munsinger+ b. 19 Jul 1923, d. 17 Mar 1973
- Dolly Mary Munsinger+ b. 23 Mar 1926, d. 6 Jun 1987
- Norma Jean Munsinger+ b. 12 Aug 1928, d. 1 Dec 1972
- LaVonne Winifred Munsinger+ b. 27 Jul 1932, d. 27 Apr 1983
- Robert Neville Munsinger b. 21 Jul 1934, d. 30 Dec 1995
- Darlene Louise Munsinger+ b. 14 Oct 1935, d. 15 Apr 1980
- Julia Marguerite Munsinger+ b. 4 Jul 1937, d. 16 Mar 2011
- Guy William Munsinger+ b. 4 Oct 1938, d. 6 Jul 2006
- Birdie Wyoma Munsinger+ b. 22 May 1940, d. 10 Jan 1993
- John Franklin Munsinger b. 8 Sep 1942, d. 14 May 1987
- Roy Leland Munsinger b. 29 Dec 1943, d. 16 Apr 1992
- Edwin Arthur Munsinger b. 1 Mar 1947, d. Mar 1947
- [S2350] 1910 Federal Census, Knox County, Nebraska. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 849; FHL #1374862.
F, d. 1725
Susannah Birdsall married John Underhill, son of John Underhill and Mary Prior, in 1715.1 Susannah Birdsall died in 1725.1
- [S105] Jr. Harry Macy, Underhill Genealogy, Vol. V & VI, p. 56.
Emaline T. Birdwell
F, b. 3 February 1824, d. 8 August 1883
Emaline T. Birdwell was born on 3 February 1824 at Tennessee. Some online genealogies show her parents as Col. Allen Birdwell and Lucinda Ross. Allen Birdwell was in Alabama by 1818, where he married Lucinda Ross (b. 1806). He relocated in 1842 (per his diary) to the Republic of Texas "with his entire family". While it is possible that Emaline Birdwell was his first child, it seems implausible in view of her consistent listing in the censuses as born in Tennessee. 1880 also shows both her parents born in Tennessee. DLB 2016.1,2,3,4 She married Nathan Wesley Bachman. Emaline T. Birdwell died on 8 August 1883 at age 59. She was buried in August 1883 at McClellan-Bachman Family Cemetery, Sullivan Co., TN, Find A Grave Memorial# 43204301.
Child of Emaline T. Birdwell and Nathan Wesley Bachman
- Eleanor V. Bachman+ b. 11 Nov 1844, d. 13 Dec 1921
- [S1277] 1850 Federal Census, Sullivan County, Tennessee. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 897.
- [S1711] 1860 Federal Census, Sullivan County, Tennessee. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 1275; FHL #805275.
- [S2773] 1870 Federal Census, Sullivan County, Tennessee. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 1565; FHL #553064.
- [S1256] 1880 Federal Census, Sullivan County, Tennessee. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1281; FHL #1255281.
Verna Etta Birdwell
F, b. 15 February 1902, d. 18 May 1990
Verna Etta Birdwell was born on 15 February 1902 at Monroe Co., KY. She married Arthur James Coley, son of William Richard Coley and Kitty Clemens, circa 1919. Verna Etta Birdwell died on 18 May 1990 at Monroe Co., KY, at age 88. She was buried in May 1990 at Mount Poland Cemetery, Tompkinsville, Monroe Co., KY, Findagrave #115665398.
F, b. circa 1925
M, b. circa 1894
Samuel Birk was born circa 1894 at Austria. He married Gertrude Mae Widney, daughter of Aldo Wilson Widney and Gertrude I. Munson, on 22 December 1922 at Jackson Co., MO, at least two children born to this marriage.
Harold Maurice Birket
M, b. 12 December 1915, d. 28 December 1992
Charles M. Birkett
Charles M. Birkett married Florence B. Wren.
Eunice Irene Birkett
F, b. 1 September 1921, d. January 1983
Eunice Irene Birkett was born on 1 September 1921 at Colorado. She was the daughter of Charles M. Birkett and Florence B. Wren. Eunice Irene Birkett began military service WW II service, U.S. Navy WAVES. She married Lawrence Harold Gammill, son of Alexander Homer Gammill and Lydia Heazeltine, on 24 June 1946 at Steamboat Springs, Routt Co., CO, Eunice was in the WAVES during WWII. She married Lawrence Gammill, who was recently discharged from the service. Best Man was brother, Carl Gammill; Maid of Honor was sister, Doris Birkett; Grandmother Emily Birkett; Grandmother (Eunice) Mrs. Ward Wren; brother Maurice Birkett, and cousins Gordon Wren and Everett Wren.
Eunice Irene Birkett died in January 1983 at age 61.
Eunice Irene Birkett died in January 1983 at age 61.
Brig. Gen. David Bell Birney1
M, d. 1864
Brig. Gen. David Bell Birney was the son of James Gillespie Birney and Agatha McDowell. Brig. Gen. David Bell Birney began military service Colonel of a Pennsylvania Regiment, Civil War.1 He lived at Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., PA. He died in 1864.
Dr. Dion Birney1
Col. James G. Birney1
James Gillespie Birney1
Occupation: Lawyer. James Gillespie Birney lived at Huntsville, Madison Co., AL. He died at Michigan. He married Agatha McDowell, daughter of Judge William McDowell and Margaretta Madison.
Children of James Gillespie Birney and Agatha McDowell
- [S20] Joseph Sullivant, A Genealogy and Family Memorial, 308.
Gen. William M. Birney1
F, b. 8 September 1891, d. 28 December 1971
Zella Birt was born on 8 September 1891 at Illinois. She married John Thomas Beverlin. Zella Birt died on 28 December 1971 at age 80. She was buried at Brick Cemetery, Newton, Jasper Co., IL, Find A Grave Memorial# 135862171.
Honora H. Birtle
F, b. 7 December 1900, d. 24 February 1952
Honora H. Birtle was born on 7 December 1900. She was the daughter of Matthew Birtle and Catharine Coyne. Honora H. Birtle married Howard William Young, son of Albert Young and Caroline Louise Knost, on 10 October 1922 at Greene Co., OH. Honora H. Birtle died on 24 February 1952 at age 51. She was buried in 1952 at Fairfield Cemetery, Fairborn, Greene Co., OH, Findagrave #75496423.
M, b. January 1849, d. 4 January 1933
Matthew Birtle was born in January 1849 at Cumbria, England. He married Catharine Coyne. Matthew Birtle died on 4 January 1933 at Yellow Springs, Greene Co., OH. He was buried in January 1933 at Saint Pauls Catholic Cemetery, Yellow Springs, Greene Co., OH, Findagrave #108768690.