Horace Greely Williams
M, b. circa 1857
Horace Greely Williams was born circa 1857 at Greene Co. (probably), IN.1 He was the son of Thomas Ruckman Williams and Mary Etta Moyer.
- [S604] 1860 Federal Census, Greene County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 262; FHL #803262.
Hoyt Hill Williams
F, b. circa 1862
Ina Williams was born circa 1862 at Fulton or Henry Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of Lemuel Burton Williams and Margaret Dayton.1
- [S714] 1870 Federal Census, Henry County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 1221; FHL #552720.
M, b. September 1860
M, b. November 1875, d. 1919
Ira Williams was born in November 1875 at Madison Co., IN. He was the son of Francis Marion Williams and Amanda Eliza Reger. Ira Williams lived in 1900 at Adams Twp., Madison Co., IN; Living with uncle L. D. Reger. He was buried in 1919 at East Maplewood Cemetery, Anderson, Madison Co., IN. He died in 1919 at Madison Co., IN.
F, b. 10 December 1916, d. after March 1989
Ivadine Williams was born on 10 December 1916 at Wabash Co., IN. She was the daughter of Harry H. Williams and Merlee F. Brothers.1 Ivadine Williams married Leland Crandall Long, son of Bert Harrison Long and Leah Louise Crandall, on 10 June 1945. Ivadine Williams died after March 1989.
- [S4322] 1920 Federal Census, Wabash County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 472.
Ivah Jane Williams
F, b. 1916
James Williams married Anna Belle Callaway in October 1884 at Washington Co., IN.
James A. Williams
M, b. 2 August 1872, d. 25 August 1967
James A. Williams was born on 2 August 1872 at Fulton Co., OH.1 He was the son of John Harrison Williams and Ann Struble.1 James A. Williams died on 25 August 1967 at age 95.
James A. Williams
James A. Williams married Elizabeth Burton Walker.
James A. Williams
James A. Williams married Mary Lucia Kellum.
James Albert Williams
James Albert Williams married Elizabeth Bands.
James D. Williams1
M, b. August 1886
James D. Williams was born in August 1886 at Jones Co. (probably), IA.1 He was the son of Lossen Elmer Williams and Anna Elizabeth Robb.1
- [S186] 1900 Federal Census, Jones County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 440; FHL #1240440.
James D. Williams1
M, b. 5 September 1922, d. 5 June 1993
James D. Williams was born on 5 September 1922 at Kenton, Hardin Co., OH.1 He was the son of Franklin Jefferson Williams and Anna Bell Windle.1 James D. Williams began military service on 12 November 1942 WW II, U.S. Army, enlisted. He ended military service on 14 September 1943; Discharged. He lived in 1959 at 735 1/2 South Greenlawn Avenue, Lima, Allen Co., OH. He died on 5 June 1993 at Lima Memorial Hospital, Lima, Allen Co., OH, at age 70.
- [S4132] 1930 Federal Census, Van Wert County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 1890; FHL #2341624.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 548.
F, b. 9 March 1805, d. 18 March 1862
Jane Williams was born on 9 March 1805 at Washington Co., PA. She married Robert Iliff, son of John F. Iliff and Anna Pursell / Pursely, on 28 August 1823 at Perry Co., OH. Jane Williams died on 18 March 1862 at Marshall Co., IL, at age 57.
Janie Iris Williams
F, b. 29 May 1943, d. 16 June 1986
Janie Iris Williams was born on 29 May 1943 at Santa Clara, Santa Clara Co., CA. She was the daughter of Nettie Mae Danford. Janie Iris Williams was buried in June 1986 at Smith Mountain Cemetery, Dinuba, Tulare Co., CA. She died on 16 June 1986 at age 43.
Jennie Janette Williams
F, b. 24 September 1883, d. 30 August 1975
Jeremiah M. Williams
M, b. 2 August 1867, d. 9 April 1936
Jeremiah M. Williams was born on 2 August 1867 at Fulton Co., OH.1 He was the son of John Harrison Williams and Ann Struble.1 Jeremiah M. Williams married Eva Kesler on 20 March 1889. Jeremiah M. Williams died on 9 April 1936 at age 68.
Jeremiah McLain Williams
M, b. 25 April 1822, d. 16 April 1894
Jeremiah McLain Williams was born on 25 April 1822. He was the son of Elisha Williams and Hannah Harrison. Jeremiah McLain Williams married Matilda Biddle, daughter of Samuel Biddle and Elizabeth Knight, in 1847. Jeremiah McLain Williams died on 16 April 1894 at Wauseon, Fulton Co., OH, at age 71.
Jerry McLene Williams
M, b. 8 September 1863, d. 16 February 1877
John Williams married Margaret Merideth.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 591.
John Fremont Williams
M, b. 3 July 1857, d. 11 January 1947
John Girard Williams
M, b. 29 June 1910, d. 15 February 1956
John Harrison Williams
M, b. 19 August 1820, d. 10 July 1896
John Harrison Williams was born on 19 August 1820 at Sidney, Shelby Co., OH. He was the son of Elisha Williams and Hannah Harrison. John Harrison Williams married Cornelia Lamb before 1856. John Harrison Williams married Ann Struble, daughter of William Struble and Elizabeth Dickson, on 12 September 1858 at Wauseon, Fulton Co., OH. John Harrison Williams died on 10 July 1896 at Wauseon, Fulton Co., OH, at age 75.
Children of John Harrison Williams and Ann Struble
- Edward L. Williams b. 19 Jan 1861, d. 1 Feb 1861
- Emulus Burdick Williams1 b. 14 Jul 1862, d. 27 Dec 1944
- Ulysses Grant Williams1 b. 18 Mar 1865, d. 24 Dec 1942
- Jeremiah M. Williams1 b. 2 Aug 1867, d. 9 Apr 1936
- Mary Elizabeth Williams1 b. 26 Sep 1869, d. 3 Jan 1959
- James A. Williams1 b. 2 Aug 1872, d. 25 Aug 1967
- Myrtle May Williams1 b. 27 Aug 1874, d. 24 Nov 1929
- Laura Ann Williams1 b. 23 Jan 1877
- Cora Cornelius Williams1 b. 17 Oct 1879, d. 30 Jun 1966
- Jennie Janette Williams b. 24 Sep 1883, d. 30 Aug 1975
John Russell Williams1
M, b. 23 December 1844, d. 8 January 1920
John Russell Williams was born on 23 December 1844 at Kentucky.1,2 He was the son of (?) Williams and Elizabeth H. Dryden.1 John Russell Williams married Sarah Mattie Buckley, daughter of John Milton Buckley and Martha Hannah Smith, on 29 April 1875 at Franklin Co., KY, Six children born to the marriage, four living as of 1900 census. Occupation: Bookbinder in 1880 at Frankfort, Franklin Co., KY.3 Occupation: Government clerk in June 1900 at District of Columbia.2 John Russell Williams lived on 11 June 1900 at Rhode Island Avenue NW, Washington, District of Columbia.2 He died on 8 January 1920 at Annapolis, Anne Arundel Co., MD, at age 75.
Children of John Russell Williams and Sarah Mattie Buckley
- [S2344] 1850 Federal Census, Franklin County, Kentucky. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 200.
- [S555] 1900 Federal Census, District of Columbia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 163; FHL #1240163.
- [S2474] 1880 Federal Census, Franklin County, Kentucky. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 414; FHL #1254414.
Gen. John S. Williams
Gen. John S. Williams began military service Confederate Army. Gen. John S. Williams was also known as Cerro Gordo Williams.
Child of Gen. John S. Williams
- Mary E. Williams+ b. 24 Jul 1843
John Sumner Williams
John Sumner Williams married Helen Katherine Montgomery.
John Wesley Williams
M, b. August 1833, d. 1910
John Wesley Williams was born in August 1833 at Henry Co. (probably), IN. He was the son of Joseph Williams and Susan Henderson. John Wesley Williams married Mary C. Reger, daughter of Lorenzo Dow Reger and Virginia Windell, on 27 January 1861 at Adams Twp., Madison Co., IN, All four children were living as of 1900, per Henry Co. census. John Wesley Williams died in 1910.
Children of John Wesley Williams and Mary C. Reger
- [S660] 1880 Federal Census, Henry County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 284; FHL #FHL #1254284.