Mary Tressler married Edward Kenneth Fogg.
F, b. 1 January 1904, d. October 1995
Beulah Trevathan was born on 1 January 1904 at Kentucky.1 She married George J. Morrison. Beulah Trevathan died in October 1995 at Summit Co., OH, at age 91 Dates per SSDI, last residence Cuyahoga Falls.
- [S748] 1930 Federal Census, Summit County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Rolls 1874 - 1882; FHL #2341608 - 2341616.
Albert Trevett married Minnie Tupper.
F, b. 2 April 1895
F, b. circa 1639, d. 8 September 1719
Elizabeth Trevorgye was born circa 1639 at Devon, England. She married Hon. John Gilman, son of Edward Gilman and Mary Clark, in 1657 at Exeter, Rockingham Co., NH. Elizabeth Trevorgye died on 8 September 1719 at Exeter, Rockingham Co., NH.
Children of Elizabeth Trevorgye and Hon. John Gilman
- Mary Gilman+ b. 10 Sep 1658, d. Aug 1691
- James Gilman b. 1660
- Elizabeth Gilman b. 1661
- John Gilman b. 1663
- Catherine Gilman b. 1665, d. b 1681
- Sarah Gilman+ b. 25 Feb 1666, d. 24 Jan 1712
- Lydia Gilman b. 1668
- Samuel Gilman b. 1671, d. 1691
- Judge Nicholas Gilman+ b. 1672, d. 1749
- Abigail Gilman b. 1674, d. 1725
- John Gilman b. 1677, d. 1748
- Joanna Gilman b. 1679, d. 1720
- Deborah Gilman b. 1679, d. 1680
- Joseph Gilman b. 1680
- Catherine Gilman b. 1681
- Alice Gilman b. 1683, d. 1721
William D. Trial
William D. Trial married Asenath Munden on 17 January 1865 at Tazewell Co., IL.
Thomas Leyshon Tribbie
M, b. 17 December 1926
Thomas Leyshon Tribbie was born on 17 December 1926.
F, b. 15 April 1899, d. 1 May 1939
Analyle Tribble was born on 15 April 1899 at Winchester, Clark Co., KY, 1900 census shows May 1899.1 She was the daughter of Ibzan B. Tribble and Pattie L. Owens.1 Analyle Tribble married Charles S. Brown, son of Smith C. Brown and Mary Elizabeth McClees. Analyle Tribble died on 1 May 1939 at Sacramento Co., CA, at age 40. She was buried in May 1939 at Sacramento Memorial Lawn Cemetery, Sacramento, Sacramento Co., CA, Findagrave #107567455.
Children of Analyle Tribble and Charles S. Brown
Ibzan B. Tribble1
M, b. October 1857, d. 1913
Ibzan B. Tribble was born in October 1857 at Kentucky.1 He married Pattie L. Owens on 23 December 1886 at Winchester, Clark Co., KY. Ibzan B. Tribble died in 1913 at Smithwick Cemetery, Smithwick, Fall River Co., SD, Findagrave #39034694.
- [S2027] 1900 Federal Census, Clark County, Kentucky. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 515; FHL #1240515.
F, b. 24 July 1885, d. 16 July 1968
Charlotte Tribolet was born on 24 July 1885 at Bluffton, Wells Co., IN. She was the daughter of John Wesley Tribolet and Mary Margaret Bayha. Charlotte Tribolet married Henry Foster Clippinger, son of Rev. Henry Clayton Clippinger and Henrietta Louise Blemker. Charlotte Tribolet died on 16 July 1968 at Indianapolis, Marion Co., IN, at age 82. She was buried on 18 July 1968 at Crown Hill Cemetery, Indianapolis, Marion Co., IN, Find A Grave Memorial# 45907142.
Children of Charlotte Tribolet and Henry Foster Clippinger
- [S900] 1930 Federal Census, Marion County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Rolls 608-17; FHL #2340341-52.
John Wesley Tribolet
M, b. 10 April 1849, d. 21 September 1910
John Wesley Tribolet was born on 10 April 1849. He married Mary Margaret Bayha. John Wesley Tribolet died on 21 September 1910 at age 61. He was buried in September 1910 at Fairview Cemetery, Bluffton, Wells Co., IN.
Frederick W. Trick
M, b. 18 January 1891, d. 30 January 1953
Frederick W. Trick was born on 18 January 1891 at Easton, Guernsey Co. (probably), OH. He was the son of William Trick and Mary Angeline Eubank. Frederick W. Trick married Gladys Mary McMillan, daughter of Basil James McMillan and Mary Ellen Robertson, circa 1925. Frederick W. Trick died on 30 January 1953 at Los Angeles Co., CA, at age 62.
William Trick married Mary Angeline Eubank.
M, b. 8 April 1805
M, b. 5 April 1883, d. 14 September 1949
M, b. 8 June 1905, d. 6 July 1964
Alverda F. Triem
F, b. 25 April 1906, d. 1938
Alverda F. Triem was born on 25 April 1906 at Omaha, Douglas Co., NE. She was the daughter of Charles Grant Triem and Anna Mary Van Haveln. Alverda F. Triem married Clinton Henry Thompson, son of Elliott E. Thompson and Anna Martha Hoskins, after April 1930. Alverda F. Triem died in 1938. She was buried in 1938 at Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Omaha, Douglas Co., NE, Find A Grave Memorial# 73055169.
Child of Alverda F. Triem and Clinton Henry Thompson
- [S3844] 1940 Federal Census, Douglas County, Nebraska. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 2272.
F, b. circa 1912
M, b. 1877, d. 1955
F, b. 3 February 1872, d. 8 August 1950
Anna Triem was born on 3 February 1872 at Krähenberg, Rhein-Pfalz, Germany. She was the daughter of Philipp Triem and Apollonia Vollmar. Anna Triem married Jakob Kettenring on 7 November 1891. Anna Triem died on 8 August 1950 at Knopp, Germany, at age 78.
Children of Anna Triem and Jakob Kettenring
- Karl Kettenring b. 13 Dec 1894, d. 2 Aug 1955
- Anna Kettenring b. 9 May 1896, d. 15 Apr 1969
- Otto Kettenring b. 26 Dec 1899, d. 18 Mar 1985
- Ida Kettenring b. 12 Mar 1902, d. 31 Jan 1984
- Emma Kettenring b. 3 Jun 1904, d. 23 Sep 1990
- Wilhelmine Kettenring b. 25 Feb 1906, d. 5 Feb 1977
- Hilda Kettenring b. 20 Oct 1907, d. 16 Dec 1985
- Richard Kettenring b. 1 Jun 1909, d. 1 Feb 1944
- Dr. Med. Gustav Kettenring b. 4 Feb 1911, d. 20 Mar 1950
F, b. 24 December 1877, d. 17 April 1965
Anna Triem was born on 24 December 1877 at Krähenberg, Rhein-Pfalz, Germany. She was the daughter of Peter Triem and Julianna Lauer. Anna Triem married Friedrich Triem, son of Philipp Triem and Apollonia Vollmar, on 3 January 1903. Anna Triem died on 17 April 1965 at Krähenberg, Rhein-Pfalz, Germany, at age 87.
F, b. 6 December 1689
Anna Apollonia Triem
Anna Barbara Triem
F, b. 10 May 1733
Anna Barbara Triem was born on 10 May 1733 at Bechhofen, Palatinate (now Rhein-Pfalz), Germany. She was the daughter of Heinrich Triem and Anna Maria Zedi. Anna Barbara Triem married Johann Peter Muller, son of Johann Jacob Muller and Anna Margaretha Roemer, in 1752.
Anna Elisabeth Triem
F, b. 16 April 1741, d. 14 September 1743
Anna Nora Triem
F, b. 6 January 1869, d. 19 March 1955
Anna Nora Triem was born on 6 January 1869 at Salem, Columbiana Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of Phillip Triem and Harriet C. Hartong. Anna Nora Triem died on 19 March 1955 at Salem, Columbiana Co., OH, at age 86. She was buried on 22 March 1955 at Hope Cemetery, Salem, Columbiana Co., OH.
Note: Did not marry.
Note: Did not marry.
- [S386] 1900 Federal Census, Columbiana County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1249; FHL #1241248.
M, b. 19 June 1686
Arch E. Triem1
M, b. 1876, d. 1942
Arch E. Triem was born in 1876 at Benton Co., IA. He was the son of Henry H. Triem and Martha Ferry. Arch E. Triem was buried in 1942 at Westview Cemetery, La Porte City, Black Hawk Co., IA. He died in 1942 at Black Hawk Co., IA.2
Bessie Lillian Triem
F, b. 10 August 1870, d. 30 March 1949
Bessie Lillian Triem was born on 10 August 1870 at Chariton, Lucas Co., IA.1 She was the daughter of Peter Andrew Triem and Mary Ann McBride. Bessie Lillian Triem married John Earl Starboard, son of Henry Starboard and Susan Porter, on 23 April 1890 at St. Joseph, Buchanan Co., MO. Bessie Lillian Triem died on 30 March 1949 at age 78. She was buried in April 1949 at Wyuka Cemetery, Lincoln, Lancaster Co., NE, Find A Grave Memorial# 74740066.
Children of Bessie Lillian Triem and John Earl Starboard
- [S5183] 1900 Federal Census, Fayette County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 432; FHL #1240432.
Bessie May Triem
F, b. 27 August 1883, d. 1 February 1976
Bessie May Triem was born on 27 August 1883 at Missouri.1 She was the daughter of Wilson D. Triem and Mary L. Newell. Bessie May Triem married Francis J. Meisenbach on 10 February 1904 at Colorado Springs, El Paso Co., CO, no children. Bessie May Triem lived on 25 April 1910 at 3435 Lafayette Street, Denver, Denver Co., CO.2 She and Francis J. Meisenbach were divorced before 1920; Francis J. Meisenbach was remarried to Anne, and Bessie was living with her father and two siblings as of the 1920 census. Bessie May Triem lived on 2 January 1920 at Colorado Springs, El Paso Co., CO, living with her father, sister Katie, and brother Wesley, marital status "S."1 She married George R. Cradit on 30 June 1933. Bessie May Triem lived on 19 April 1940 at El Paso Co., CO.3 She died on 1 February 1976 at Orange Co., CA, at age 92 Dates per SSDI, last residence Santa Ana. She was buried in February 1976 at Fairhaven Memorial Park, Santa Ana, Orange Co., CA, Find A Grave Memorial# 143992791.
- [S3320] 1920 Federal Census, El Paso County, Colorado. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M525, Roll 163; FHL #1820163.
- [S4088] 1910 Federal Census, Denver County, Colorado. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 115; FHL #1374128.
- [S4089] 1940 Federal Census, El Paso County, Colorado. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 462.