David Cline Warren
M, b. 17 March 1846
David Cline Warren was born on 17 March 1846 at Pike Co., OH.1 He was the son of Lemuel Warren and Elizabeth Wendell. David Cline Warren married Sarah Virginia Andrews on 17 October 1871 at Logan Co., IL. David Cline Warren died at Wyoming.
Children of David Cline Warren and Sarah Virginia Andrews
Duannah Elizabeth Warren
F, b. 22 May 1875, d. 24 September 1956
Edna Blanche Warren1
F, b. 20 April 1881
Edna Blanche Warren was born on 20 April 1881 at Warren Co., TN.1 She married Arthur Lee Carrier, son of Isaac Leander Carrier and Georgia Anna Riley.
Child of Edna Blanche Warren and Arthur Lee Carrier
F, b. circa 1876
Elizabeth Warren was the daughter of Jacob Warren and Ann (?) Elizabeth Warren married Joseph Boone, son of Joseph Boone and Catherine Brown, in August 1749 at Exeter, Berks Co., PA.
Children of Elizabeth Warren and Joseph Boone
F, b. circa 1867
F, b. September 1856, d. 13 September 1949
Ellen L. Warren was born in September 1856 at Linn Co. (probably), IA, Father born Ohio, mother born New York, per 1880 census info. Both parents born New York, per 1900 census.1,2 She was the daughter of William H. Warren and Rosina Neal.3 Ellen L. Warren married John Jeremiah Smyth, son of Col. Robert Smyth and Margaret Moffit, circa 1879.1,2 Ellen L. Warren died on 13 September 1949 at Correctionville, Woodbury Co., IA. She was buried in September 1949 at Mt. Vernon Cemetery, Mt. Vernon, Linn Co., IA.
Children of Ellen L. Warren and John Jeremiah Smyth
- [S205] 1880 Federal Census, Linn County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 0351; FHL #1254351.
- [S1136] 1900 Federal Census, Linn County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 443; FHL #1240443.
- [S671] 1860 Federal Census, Linn County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 332; FHL #803332.
M, b. circa 1873, d. 5 September 1939
F, b. January 1896
Elsie Warren was born in January 1896 at Oregon.1 She was the daughter of Phillip Uriah Warren and Martha Lenora Vance.1
Fern R. Warren1
F, b. July 1889
Fern R. Warren was born in July 1889 at Kansas.1 She was the daughter of Phillip Uriah Warren and Martha Lenora Vance.1
Flora Bell Warren
F, b. 27 February 1880, d. 10 November 1965
Forrest Lynn Warren1
F, b. 17 December 1903, d. 23 August 1992
Forrest Lynn Warren was born on 17 December 1903 at Piney Flats, Sullivan Co., TN.1 She was the daughter of Charles Martin Warren and Callie P. DeVault.1 Forrest Lynn Warren married Thomas Guido Kegley, son of Charles Guido Heuser Kegley Jr. and Marietta McWane, on 4 December 1943. Forrest Lynn Warren died on 23 August 1992 at Johnson City, Washington Co., TN, at age 88. She was buried in August 1992 at Piney Flats United Methodist Church Cemetery, Piney Flats, Sullivan Co., TN, Find A Grave Memorial# 122286801.
- [S3190] 1920 Federal Census, Sullivan County, Tennessee. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 1767.
F, b. 5 March 1821, d. 14 April 1894
Frances Warren was also known as "Fannie". She was born on 5 March 1821 at Pike Co., OH. She was the daughter of Henry Warren and Nancy Anthony. Frances Warren married Thomas J. Wendell, son of William D. Wendell and Effie Margaret DeLong, on 23 April 1841 at Pike Co., OH. Frances Warren died on 14 April 1894 at Logan Co., IL, at age 73. She was buried in April 1984 at Pleasant Valley Cemetery, Logan Co., IL.
Children of Frances Warren and Thomas J. Wendell
- William Wendell+ b. 20 Mar 1843, d. 26 Jul 1905
- George Wendell+ b. 29 Jan 1845, d. 26 Dec 1897
- John Henry Wendell+ b. 7 Oct 1846, d. 15 Feb 1922
- Mary Ellen Wendell+ b. 18 Feb 1849, d. 7 Oct 1887
- Uriah Wendell+ b. 23 Mar 1851, d. 13 Dec 1921
- Thomas James Wendell+ b. 16 Jul 1853, d. 3 Dec 1941
- Nancy E. Wendell b. 29 Apr 1856, d. 29 Oct 1857
- Sarah Ann Wendell+ b. 14 Apr 1858, d. 6 Dec 1948
- Charles E. Wendell b. 10 Jun 1860, d. 17 May 1873
- Louisa O. Wendell b. 11 Apr 1863, d. 30 Sep 1863
- Barbara A. Wendell b. 13 Sep 1864, d. 29 Sep 1865
Frank Julliard Warren
M, b. 25 September 1906, d. 7 October 1989
George Anthony Warren
M, b. 18 September 1854, d. 16 August 1912
George Anthony Warren was born on 18 September 1854 at Pike Co., OH.1 He was the son of Lemuel Warren and Elizabeth Wendell. George Anthony Warren married Augusta Smith on 10 October 1872 at Logan Co., IL. George Anthony Warren married Jennie Elva Phillips. George Anthony Warren died on 16 August 1912 at The Dallas, Wasco Co., OR, at age 57.
F, b. June 1890
Goldie Warren was born in June 1890 at Kansas.1 She was the daughter of Phillip Uriah Warren and Martha Lenora Vance.1
Henrietta Elizabeth Warren
F, b. 6 April 1875
Henry Warren married Nancy Anthony.
Henry B. Warren
M, b. circa 1805
Henry B. Warren was born circa 1805 at Welland Co., Ontario, Canada. He married Julia Wintermute, daughter of Benjamin Windemute and Hannah Smith, at Welland Co., Ontario.
Ira Dot Warren
M, b. 23 January 1886, d. 2 September 1960
Isaac Henry Warren
M, b. 17 January 1878
James Kapoke Warren
M, b. 14 February 1848, d. 8 October 1928
James Kapoke Warren was born on 14 February 1848 at Pike Co., OH.1 He was the son of Lemuel Warren and Elizabeth Wendell. James Kapoke Warren married Sarah D. Pearson Binns, daughter of Lee Durham Binns and Jane Johnston, on 26 December 1872 at Lincoln, Logan Co., IL. James Kapoke Warren died on 8 October 1928 at Hutchinson, Reno Co., KS, at age 80.
Children of James Kapoke Warren and Sarah D. Pearson Binns
- Uriah Johnson Warren b. 18 Oct 1873
- Duannah Elizabeth Warren b. 22 May 1875, d. 24 Sep 1956
- James Lee Warren b. 23 Nov 1876, d. 2 Dec 1876
- Neva Jane Warren b. 3 Apr 1878, d. 31 Jan 1879
- Flora Bell Warren b. 27 Feb 1880, d. 10 Nov 1965
- Lemuel Milton Warren b. 11 Jan 1883
- Ira Dot Warren b. 23 Jan 1886, d. 2 Sep 1960
- Roy Vincent Warren b. 22 Feb 1888
- Charles William Warren b. 5 Aug 1890
- Jessye Emma Warren b. 22 Nov 1892
James Lee Warren
M, b. 23 November 1876, d. 2 December 1876
Jessye Emma Warren
F, b. 22 November 1892
M, b. April 1886
John Warren was born in April 1886 at Kansas.1 He was the son of Phillip Uriah Warren and Martha Lenora Vance.1
M, b. circa 1903
M, b. circa 1805, d. 17 February 1874
John Warren was born circa 1805 at Welland Co., Ontario. He married Eleanor Wintermute, daughter of Benjamin Windemute and Hannah Smith, circa 1832 at Ontario, Canada. John Warren died on 17 February 1874.
Dr. John Bunyan Warren1
M, b. 1 September 1905, d. 7 February 1967
Dr. John Bunyan Warren was born on 1 September 1905 at Sullivan Co., TN.1 He was the son of Charles Martin Warren and Callie P. DeVault.1 Dr. John Bunyan Warren married Julia Frances Spears, daughter of John H. Spears and Emma Harvey. Dr. John Bunyan Warren lived on 1 April 1940 at 1621 Smith Street, North Providence, Providence Co., RI, Medical Doctor.2 He died on 7 February 1967 at Kingsport, Sullivan Co., TN, at age 61. He was buried in February 1967 at Piney Flats United Methodist Church Cemetery, Piney Flats, Sullivan Co., TN, Find A Grave Memorial# 174819113.