Robert Elden Swisher Sr.1
M, b. 12 June 1917
Robert Elden Swisher Sr. was born on 12 June 1917 at Licking Co., OH.1 He was the son of John Wesley Swisher and Sarah Ina Kuppinger.1
- [S1760] Swartz Descendants PDF Document, by B. K. Swartz, p.157.
F, b. 4 September 1808
Rosena Swisher was born on 4 September 1808 at Shenandoah Co., VA. She was the daughter of Henry Switzer and Margaretha Barbara Baker. Rosena Swisher married William S. Newell, son of John Newell and Margaret Snapp, circa 1830.
Children of Rosena Swisher and William S. Newell
- John Henry Newell b. 8 Jan 1831, d. 16 Jul 1906
- William Newell b. c 1833
Ruth Kearn Swisher1
F, b. 3 March 1900
Ruth Kearn Swisher was born on 3 March 1900 at Newark, Licking Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of John Wesley Swisher and Sarah Ina Kuppinger.1
- [S1760] Swartz Descendants PDF Document, by B. K. Swartz, p.157.
Sarah Allen Swisher1
Sarah Allen Swisher was the daughter of Vinyard Barnes Swisher and Elivia Hedges.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 476.
Sarah E. Swisher1
F, b. circa 1861
Sarah E. Swisher was born circa 1861 at Licking Co. (probably), OH.1 She was the daughter of Michael William Swisher and Malinda (?)1
- [S841] 1870 Federal Census, Licking County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 1233, FHL #552732.
Simeon Woodrow Swisher
M, b. 11 September 1835
Simeon Woodrow Swisher was born on 11 September 1835 at Lancaster Co., PA.1 He was the son of Uriah Swisher and Eliza Coulter.1 Simeon Woodrow Swisher married Anna Louisa Pennington, daughter of Samuel Pennington and Marianna Starr, on 29 January 1857 at Lancaster, Lancaster Co., PA. Simeon Woodrow Swisher lived in 1870 at Colerain Twp., Lancaster Co., PA.2
Children of Simeon Woodrow Swisher and Anna Louisa Pennington
- Mary Emma Swisher2 b. 23 Jun 1858, d. 1940
- Eliza Leonora Swisher+2 b. 2 Sep 1859, d. 1924
- Rachael Luella Swisher+2 b. 13 Dec 1861
- Clement Pennington Swisher b. 15 Jul 1863, d. 1 Sep 1863
- Charles Pennington Swisher+2 b. 4 Oct 1864, d. 28 Dec 1952
- Anna Amanda Swisher2 b. 7 Jan 1867, d. 27 Jan 1940
- Lillian Swisher b. 27 Nov 1871, d. 27 Nov 1871
- Minnette Belle Swisher b. 18 Mar 1873, d. 1959
- Clyde Swisher b. 17 Jun 1875, d. 1 Aug 1875
M, b. circa 1802
Uriah Swisher was born circa 1802 at Pennsylvania.1 He married Eliza Coulter in September 1824.1
Child of Uriah Swisher and Eliza Coulter
- Simeon Woodrow Swisher+1 b. 11 Sep 1835
- [S2676] 1850 Federal Census, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 787.
Vinyard Barnes Swisher1
M, d. 23 December 1914
Vinyard Barnes Swisher was the son of Adam Swisher and Elizabeth Tabler.1 Vinyard Barnes Swisher was Presbyterian.1 He married Elivia Hedges, daughter of Harvey Allen Hedges and Catharine E. Miller, on 28 April 1870.1 Vinyard Barnes Swisher died on 23 December 1914 at Norton, Saline Co., MO.1
Children of Vinyard Barnes Swisher and Elivia Hedges
- Charles V. Swisher+2
- Sarah Allen Swisher+2
- Alma Lee Swisher2
- Earley Swisher2 d. 4 Oct 1875
Wesley John Swisher
M, b. 12 April 1904
Wesley John Swisher was born on 12 April 1904 at Newark, Licking Co., OH. He was the son of John Wesley Swisher and Sarah Ina Kuppinger.
M, b. December 1825
William Swisher was born in December 1825. He was the son of Joseph Switzer and Anna Funkhouser.
William Kirk Swisher
M, b. 1907, d. 1907
William Kirk Swisher died in 1907 at Lancaster Co., PA. He was born in 1907 at Lancaster Co., PA. He was the son of Charles Pennington Swisher and Elizabeth Fallon.
M, b. 4 April 1767, d. 12 January 1838
Abraham Switzer was born on 4 April 1767. He was the son of Valentine Switzer and Mary Hotsinpiller. Abraham Switzer died on 12 January 1838 at Indiana at age 70.
M, b. 18 July 1795, d. 24 November 1863
Abraham Switzer married Leah Parrill, daughter of John Parrill and Christina Baumgartner. Abraham Switzer was born on 18 July 1795. He was the son of Peter Switzer and Mary Ann Hoover. Abraham Switzer died on 24 November 1863 at Farina, Fayette Co., IL, at age 68.
M, b. 20 July 1811, d. 1 December 1888
Absolom Switzer was born on 20 July 1811. He was the son of Peter Switzer and Mary Ann Hoover. Absolom Switzer died on 1 December 1888 at age 77.
F, b. circa 1805
Agnes Switzer was born circa 1805 at Virginia.1 She married Benjamin Mills, son of Charles Mills and Sarah Niswonger, on 1 October 1827 at Gallia Co., OH, or 4 October according to another source. Marriage record names her "Ann" Switzer.
Children of Agnes Switzer and Benjamin Mills
- John Mills1 b. c 1833
- Caroline Mills1 b. c 1836
- James Mills1 b. c 1838
- Edward Mills1 b. c 1842
- Sarah Mills1 b. c 1845
- [S2431] 1850 Federal Census, Gallia County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 81.
Betty Ruth Switzer
F, b. 16 February 1926, d. 11 January 2002
Betty Ruth Switzer was born on 16 February 1926 at Anamosa, Jones Co., IA. She died on 11 January 2002 at St. Luke's Hospital, Cedar Rapids, Linn Co., IA, at age 75. She was buried in January 2002 at Green Center Cemetery, Rome Twp., Linn Co., IA, Findagrave #76263333.
F, b. 30 November 1754, d. 5 June 1822
Catherine Switzer married Frederick Secrist, son of Heinrich Secrist and Anna Clara Printzler. Catherine Switzer was born on 30 November 1754. She was the daughter of Valentine Switzer and Mary Hotsinpiller. Catherine Switzer died on 5 June 1822 at Hampshire Co., VA (now WV), at age 67.
Children of Catherine Switzer and Frederick Secrist
- John Henry Secrist b. 1782, d. 16 Sep 1856
- Christina Secrist b. 1783
- Henry Secrist b. 18 Aug 1785, d. 23 Oct 1851
- Rebecca Secrist b. May 1788, d. 3 May 1820
- Abraham Secrist b. Oct 1789, d. 17 Apr 1873
- Elizabeth Secrist b. 12 Mar 1791, d. 12 Jul 1849
- Valentine Secrist b. 7 Nov 1793, d. 16 Dec 1879
- Mary Secrist b. 15 Oct 1795, d. 30 Sep 1856
- Catherine Secrist b. 13 Jan 1798, d. 6 Oct 1842
- Sarah Secrist b. 1799, d. 1826
David Eugene Switzer
M, b. 24 March 1957, d. 19 December 1957
David Eugene Switzer was born on 24 March 1957 at Chattanooga, Hamilton Co., TN. He was the son of William David Switzer and Jean Marie DeVault. David Eugene Switzer died on 19 December 1957 at Chattanooga, Hamilton Co., TN.
F, b. 24 January 1806, d. 17 November 1845
Elizabeth Switzer married Silas Parrill, son of John Parrill and Christina Baumgartner. Elizabeth Switzer was born on 24 January 1806. She was the daughter of Peter Switzer and Mary Ann Hoover. Elizabeth Switzer died on 17 November 1845 at Marion, Williamson Co., IL, at age 39.
M, b. 1772, d. 1808
Henry Switzer was born in 1772 at Frederick Co., VA. He was the son of Valentine Switzer and Mary Hotsinpiller. Henry Switzer married Margaretha Barbara Baker, daughter of Philip Peter Becker and Barbara Schnepp, on 17 September 1798. Henry Switzer died in 1808 at Strasburg, Shenandoah Co., VA.
Children of Henry Switzer and Margaretha Barbara Baker
- Joseph Switzer+ b. 5 Oct 1799, d. 7 Apr 1876
- Maria Swisher b. 1 Sep 1801
- Leah Swisher b. 24 Mar 1805, d. 8 Apr 1876
- Rosena Swisher+ b. 4 Sep 1808
M, b. 15 September 1797, d. 21 June 1870
Isaac Switzer was born on 15 September 1797. He was the son of Peter Switzer and Mary Ann Hoover. Isaac Switzer died on 21 June 1870 at Warren Co., IN, at age 72.
M, b. 6 May 1800, d. 30 April 1892
Jacob Switzer was born on 6 May 1800. He was the son of Peter Switzer and Mary Ann Hoover. Jacob Switzer died on 30 April 1892 at age 91 Never married.
M, b. 11 May 1761, d. 20 August 1844
John Switzer was born on 11 May 1761. He was the son of Valentine Switzer and Mary Hotsinpiller. John Switzer died on 20 August 1844 at Gallia Co., OH, at age 83.
M, b. 20 February 1803, d. 11 January 1863
John Switzer was born on 20 February 1803. He was the son of Peter Switzer and Mary Ann Hoover. John Switzer died on 11 January 1863 at Grant Co., WI, at age 59.
M, b. 5 October 1799, d. 7 April 1876
Joseph Switzer was also known as Joseph Swisher. He was born on 5 October 1799. He was the son of Henry Switzer and Margaretha Barbara Baker. Joseph Switzer married Anna Funkhouser, daughter of Daniel Funkhouser and Anna (?), circa 1823. Joseph Switzer lived in 1850 at Shenandoah Co., VA.1 He died on 7 April 1876 at age 76.
Children of Joseph Switzer and Anna Funkhouser
- Henry Daniel Swisher b. Nov 1824, d. 1825
- William Swisher b. Dec 1825
- David Swisher b. 30 Dec 1827, d. 16 Feb 1842
- Maurice Swisher b. 12 Mar 1831
- (?) Swisher b. 1833
- Noah Swisher b. 11 Jan 1834, d. 30 Sep 1934
- Mary Katherine Swisher b. 13 Dec 1835
- Joseph Henry Swisher b. 29 Nov 1841
- Martha Ann Swisher b. 29 Sep 1843, d. 2 Oct 1942
- Rebecca E. Swisher b. 14 Sep 1846
- [S226] 1850 Federal Census, Shenandoah County, Virginia, District 58. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 976.
Mary Ann Switzer
F, b. 20 July 1814
Mary Ann Switzer was born on 20 July 1814. She was the daughter of Peter Switzer and Mary Ann Hoover.
M, b. 1765, d. 10 August 1839
Nicholas Switzer was born in 1765. He was the son of Valentine Switzer and Mary Hotsinpiller. Nicholas Switzer died on 10 August 1839 at Gallia Co., OH.
M, b. 9 May 1769, d. 14 November 1844
Peter Switzer was born on 9 May 1769 at Frederick Co., VA. He was the son of Valentine Switzer and Mary Hotsinpiller. Peter Switzer married Mary Ann Hoover, daughter of Jacob Huber and Elizabeth Hotsinpiller, on 24 October 1794 at Hampshire Co., VA (now WV). Peter Switzer died on 14 November 1844 at Vermillion Co., IN, at age 75.
Children of Peter Switzer and Mary Ann Hoover
- Abraham Switzer b. 18 Jul 1795, d. 24 Nov 1863
- Isaac Switzer b. 15 Sep 1797, d. 21 Jun 1870
- Jacob Switzer b. 6 May 1800, d. 30 Apr 1892
- John Switzer b. 20 Feb 1803, d. 11 Jan 1863
- Elizabeth Switzer b. 24 Jan 1806, d. 17 Nov 1845
- William Switzer b. 14 Dec 1809
- Absolom Switzer b. 20 Jul 1811, d. 1 Dec 1888
- Mary Ann Switzer b. 20 Jul 1814
- Sarah Switzer b. 13 Jun 1817
- Wesley Switzer b. 24 Mar 1821, d. 1904
M, b. 15 May 1757, d. 3 July 1835
Philip Switzer was born on 15 May 1757. He was the son of Valentine Switzer and Mary Hotsinpiller. Philip Switzer died on 3 July 1835 at Gallia Co., OH, at age 78.
F, b. 13 June 1817
Note: Married three times, the last to Mr. Roderick. Sarah Switzer was born on 13 June 1817. She was the daughter of Peter Switzer and Mary Ann Hoover.