M, b. January 1896
Maynard Zentmeyer was born in January 1896. He was the son of John William Zentmeyer and Sarah Ellen Ashworth.
Minnie F. Zentmeyer
F, b. March 1883
Minnie F. Zentmeyer was born in March 1883 at Floyd Co., VA.1 She was the daughter of John William Zentmeyer and Alberta Alice Via. Minnie F. Zentmeyer lived in June 1900 at Floyd Court House, Floyd Co., VA.1
- [S2612] 1900 Federal Census, Floyd County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1708; FHL #1241708.
Myrtle H. Zentmeyer
F, b. circa 1902
Myrtle H. Zentmeyer was born circa 1902. She was the daughter of John William Zentmeyer and Sarah Ellen Ashworth.
Peter L. Zentmeyer
M, b. circa 1851
Peter L. Zentmeyer was born circa 1851. He was the son of John N. Zentmeyer and Martha Ann Penn.
F, b. circa 1805
Rebecca Zentmeyer was born circa 1805 at Roanoke Co., VA. She was the daughter of John Zentmeyer and Barbara Wendel. Rebecca Zentmeyer married Joseph Wyatt on 3 May 1843.
Sarah A. Zentmeyer
F, b. June 1897
Sarah A. Zentmeyer was born in June 1897. She was the daughter of John William Zentmeyer and Sarah Ellen Ashworth.
Sarah Louise Zentmeyer
F, b. 1853
Sarah Louise Zentmeyer was born in 1853 at VA. She was the daughter of John N. Zentmeyer and Martha Ann Penn. Sarah Louise Zentmeyer married John DeShazo, son of C. H. DeShazo and M. F. (?), on 12 October 1879.
Wayne C. Zentmeyer
M, b. 17 March 1923, d. 12 September 2010
Wayne C. Zentmeyer was born on 17 March 1923 at Arizona. He was the son of Callohill Albert Zentmeyer and Ruth Wagner. Wayne C. Zentmeyer died on 12 September 2010 at Bernalillo Co., NM, at age 87 dates per SSDI, last residence Albuquerque.
Mary Jane Zentmyer1
F, b. December 1844, d. after June 1900
Mary Jane Zentmyer was born in December 1844 at Maryland.1 She married Samuel Keefer.1 Mary Jane Zentmyer died after June 1900.
Child of Mary Jane Zentmyer and Samuel Keefer
- Laura Virginia Keefer+1 b. Jul 1868, d. 1947
- [S881] 1870 Federal Census, Washington County, Maryland. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 596; FHL #552095.
Elizabeth W. Zepp
F, b. 24 May 1871
Elizabeth W. Zepp was born on 24 May 1871. She was the daughter of Jacob B. Zepp and Elizabeth Wile.1 Elizabeth W. Zepp married Jacob Price Nyce, son of Benjamin K. Nyce and Catharine G. Price, in 1890.1
Children of Elizabeth W. Zepp and Jacob Price Nyce
- Katie Z. Nyce+ b. 15 Oct 1891
- Minerva Z. Nyce+ b. 10 Jul 1893
- Jacob Z. Nyce b. 19 Dec 1894
- Idella Z. Nyce+ b. 24 Jun 1896
- Clara Z. Nyce+ b. 28 Oct 1897
- Clement Z. Nyce d. 14 Feb 1900
- Ada Z. Nyce b. 14 Dec 1904
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 379.
Jacob B. Zepp
Jacob B. Zepp married Elizabeth Wile.
Children of Jacob B. Zepp and Elizabeth Wile
- Sarah W. Zepp+1 b. 12 Jun 1854
- Elizabeth W. Zepp+2 b. 24 May 1871
Sarah W. Zepp
F, b. 12 June 1854
Sarah W. Zepp was born on 12 June 1854.1 She was the daughter of Jacob B. Zepp and Elizabeth Wile.1 Sarah W. Zepp married Benjamin P. Nyce, son of Benjamin K. Nyce and Catharine G. Price, on 12 November 1881.1
Children of Sarah W. Zepp and Benjamin P. Nyce
- Reinhart Z. Nyce b. 3 Jan 1884
- Edwin Z. Nyce b. 28 Jun 1885
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 378.
Maria Catharina Zeppenfeld
F, b. circa 1784
Maria Catharina Zeppenfeld was born circa 1784. She married Engelbert Pulvermacher on 11 July 1826 at Drolshagen, Olpe, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, Deutschland Heiraten, 1558-1929, database online, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:J46X-SV5 : 23 February 2020), Johann Henrich Zeppenfeld in entry for Engelbert Pulvermacher, 1826.
Child of Maria Catharina Zeppenfeld and Engelbert Pulvermacher
- Heinrich Joseph Pulvermacher+ b. 5 Mar 1831, d. 30 Jan 1906
Marcia May Zerkle
F, b. 25 May 1954, d. 29 January 2021
Marcia May Zerkle was born on 25 May 1954 at Troy, Miami Co., OH; daughter of Charles "Fred" and Elnora Kathryn (Roeth) Zerkle. She died on 29 January 2021 at Hospice of Dayton, Dayton, Montgomery Co., OH, at age 66.
Emma Zetty married Frank M. Roth.1
Child of Emma Zetty and Frank M. Roth
- Adelaide Z. Roth1 b. 20 Nov 1882
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 318.
Elbert P. Zeumer
M, b. circa 1877
Elbert P. Zeumer was born circa 1877 at Ohio. He married Myrtle I. Hobson, daughter of Richard Hobson and Rosannah Yeager, circa 1903.
Children of Elbert P. Zeumer and Myrtle I. Hobson
- Rose E. Zeumer b. c 1904
- Richard Zeumer b. c 1916
M, b. circa 1916
Richard Zeumer was born circa 1916 at Cincinnati, Hamilton Co., OH. He was the son of Elbert P. Zeumer and Myrtle I. Hobson.
Rose E. Zeumer
F, b. circa 1904
Rose E. Zeumer was born circa 1904 at Cincinnati, Hamilton Co., OH. She was the daughter of Elbert P. Zeumer and Myrtle I. Hobson.
Vernie Elizabeth Ziegel
F, b. 1878, d. 21 November 1963
Vernie Elizabeth Ziegel was born in 1878. She married Luther Woodson Taylor. Vernie Elizabeth Ziegel died on 21 November 1963 at Stafford Co., KS. She was buried in November 1963 at Stafford Cemetery, Stafford, Stafford Co., KS.
Child of Vernie Elizabeth Ziegel and Luther Woodson Taylor
- Mary Glen Taylor+ b. 12 Jul 1902, d. 30 Dec 1995
Maria Ziegelbauer married Johann Dosch.
Child of Maria Ziegelbauer and Johann Dosch
- Christopher Michael Dosh+ b. 19 Mar 1754, d. May 1808
F, b. 4 February 1912
Alice Ziegler was born on 4 February 1912.1 She was the daughter of Wallace Ziegler and Lizzie M. Koch.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 262.
Anna Arline Ziegler1
F, b. 19 April 1909, d. 9 November 1987
Anna Arline Ziegler was born on 19 April 1909 at Hagerstown, Washington Co., MD.1 She was the daughter of Harvey Paul Ziegler and Anna Pearl Davis.1 Anna Arline Ziegler married John Speed Farris, son of Joseph Thomas Farris and Willie Ellen Carpenter, in 1947 at Washington Co., MD. Anna Arline Ziegler died on 9 November 1987 at age 78. She was buried in November 1987 at Rose Hill Cemetery, Hagerstown, Washington Co., MD, Findagrave #12660993.
Anna Maria Ziegler1
F, b. 31 October 1847, d. 9 December 1937
Anna Maria Ziegler was born on 31 October 1847 at Hauingen bei Lörrach, Baden, Germany.1 She was the daughter of Jakob Friedrich Ziegler and Rosina Katharina Scheurer.1 Anna Maria Ziegler was christened on 21 November 1847 at Hauingen bei Lörrach, Baden, Germany.2 She married Georg Friedrich Scheurer, son of Wilhelm Friedrich Scheurer and Anna Katharina Sänger, on 3 March 1881 at Hauingen bei Lörrach, Baden, Germany.1 Anna Maria Ziegler died on 9 December 1937 at Hauingen bei Lörrach, Baden, Germany, at age 90.1
Children of Anna Maria Ziegler and Georg Friedrich Scheurer
- Luise Scheurer3 b. 21 Feb 1882, d. 2 Apr 1911
- Wilhelm Scheurer+4 b. 3 Mar 1884, d. 27 Feb 1975
- Adolph Scheurer5 b. 21 Dec 1885, d. 1951
- Emma Scheurer6 b. 1 Aug 1889, d. 1 Aug 1889
- Anna Maria Scheurer7 b. 28 Mar 1892, d. 1966
- [S1890] Scheurer Familienstammbaum, online http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/34781835/, http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/34781835/person/18697826872
- [S1936] Familysearch "German Marriages", online https://familysearch.org/, source film #1189338.
- [S1890] Scheurer Familienstammbaum, online http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/34781835/, http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/34781835/person/18697865988
- [S1890] Scheurer Familienstammbaum, online http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/34781835/, http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/34781835/person/18697901289
- [S1890] Scheurer Familienstammbaum, online http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/34781835/, http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/34781835/person/18697969366
- [S1890] Scheurer Familienstammbaum, online http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/34781835/, http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/34781835/person/18698001584
- [S1890] Scheurer Familienstammbaum, online http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/34781835/, http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/34781835/person/18698023258
Anna Matilda Ziegler1
F, b. 17 April 1898
Anna Matilda Ziegler was born on 17 April 1898.1 She was the daughter of Daniel F. Ziegler and Emma Anglemoyer.1 Anna Matilda Ziegler married Rev. Reed Fretz Landis, son of Simeon C. Landis and Lovina M. Fretz, on 9 July 1911.1
Child of Anna Matilda Ziegler and Rev. Reed Fretz Landis
- Marguarite Landis2 b. 21 Sep 1920
Annie L. Ziegler
F, b. 18 November 1891
Annie L. Ziegler was born on 18 November 1891.1 She was the daughter of J. Horace Ziegler and Lydia Alderfer. Annie L. Ziegler married Joseph A. Price, son of Abraham Moyer Price and Susan Swartley Alderfer, on 24 October 1911, No children.1 Annie L. Ziegler married John James Wiles after 1918.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 259.
Charles Ziegler married Margaret Barnhart.1
Child of Charles Ziegler and Margaret Barnhart
- Hervey William Ziegler+1 b. 3 Oct 1855, d. 21 Feb 1945
M, b. 10 June 1889, d. 22 February 1890
Charles Ziegler was born on 10 June 1889.1 He was the son of Hervey William Ziegler and Maude Adams.1 Charles Ziegler died on 22 February 1890.1
Charles James Ziegler1
M, b. 6 November 1894, d. 4 August 1946
Charles James Ziegler was born on 6 November 1894 at Missouri.1 He married Bertha W. Spahn on 9 August 1919 at Hamilton Co., OH. Charles James Ziegler lived on 3 January 1920 at 1048 Marshall Avenue, Cincinnati, Hamilton Co., OH, machinist.2 He died on 4 August 1946 at age 51. He was buried in August 1946 at Sunset Memorial Park, North Olmstead, Cuyahoga Co., OH, Findagrave #191983329.
Child of Charles James Ziegler and Bertha W. Spahn
- Charles James Ziegler Jr.+1 b. 15 Nov 1921, d. 21 Feb 2000
Charles James Ziegler Jr.
M, b. 15 November 1921, d. 21 February 2000
Charles James Ziegler Jr. was also known as "Zig". He was born on 15 November 1921 at Cleveland, Cuyahoga Co., OH. He was the son of Charles James Ziegler and Bertha W. Spahn.1 Charles James Ziegler Jr. began military service on 8 August 1942 at Cleveland, Cuyahoga Co., OH, WW II service, US. Army, enlisted. He married Ethel Marie Semler, daughter of Lewis Edward Semler and Mabel Kathinka Evenson, on 23 January 1943. Charles James Ziegler Jr. died on 21 February 2000 at Cleveland, Cuyahoga Co., OH, at age 78. He was buried in February 2000 at Sunset Memorial Park, North Olmsted, Cuyahoga Co., OH, Findagrave #178786001.
- [S1530] 1930 Federal Census, Cuyahoga County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Rolls 1761-88; FHL #2341495-522.
Daniel F. Ziegler1
Daniel F. Ziegler married Emma Anglemoyer.1
Child of Daniel F. Ziegler and Emma Anglemoyer
- Anna Matilda Ziegler+1 b. 17 Apr 1898
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 310.