Margaret Jane Brown
F, b. 7 October 1844, d. 10 December 1911
Margaret Jane Brown was born on 7 October 1844 at Pennsylvania. She married Caleb E. Anderson. Margaret Jane Brown died on 10 December 1911 at Greene Co., PA, at age 67. She was buried in December 1911 at Bethlehem Baptist Church Cemetery, Ruff Creek, Greene Co., PA, Findagrave #186761282.
Maria Ella Brown
F, b. 19 December 1848, d. 11 April 1921
Maria Ella Brown was born on 19 December 1848 at Kentucky. She married James Grayson Brittain. Maria Ella Brown died on 11 April 1921 at age 72. She was buried in April 1921 at Half Rock Cemetery, Half Rock, Mercer Co., MO, Findagrave #10883927.
Martha Brown married Henry Penland.
F, b. circa 1861
Martha Brown was born circa 1861 at Fayette Co. (probably), OH.1 She was the daughter of Isaiah Brown and Belinda Parrett.1
- [S269] 1870 Federal Census, Fayette County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 1199; FHL #552698.
F, b. 16 July 1822, d. 28 January 1898
Martha Brown was born on 16 July 1822 at Albemarle Co., VA. She married Charles Hulett Parrott on 18 November 1842 at Albemarle Co., VA. Martha Brown died on 28 January 1898 at Virginia at age 75. She was buried in 1898 at Mount Moriah Methodist Church Cemetery, White Hall, Albemarle Co., VA, Findagrave #82366357.
Martha Ann Brown
F, b. 1827
Martha Ann Brown was born in 1827 at Washington Co., TN.1 She was the daughter of John Brown and Nancy Smith. Martha Ann Brown married James Matison Chinouth, son of Richard Chinouth and Martha Ellis, on 31 January 1849 at Washington Co., TN.
Martha H. Brown1
F, b. circa 1845
Martha H. Brown was born circa 1845 at Franklin Co., PA.1 She was the daughter of Jeremiah S. Brown and Martha Metz.1
- [S212] 1850 Federal Census, Franklin County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Rolls 781-2; FHL #444749-50.
Martin Van Buren Brown1
M, b. October 1892, d. 10 November 1949
Martin Van Buren Brown was born in October 1892 at Iowa.2,1 He was the son of Thomas Allen Brown and Trica Eveline Mowery.2 Martin Van Buren Brown married Mildred Rebecca Clark, daughter of Ethan A. Clark and Della Ethel Wendel.1 Martin Van Buren Brown and Mildred Rebecca Clark were divorced before April 1940.3 Martin Van Buren Brown died on 10 November 1949 at age 57. He was buried in November 1949 at Dunreath Cemetery, Marion Co., IA.
Children of Martin Van Buren Brown and Mildred Rebecca Clark
- [S1665] 1930 Federal Census, Jasper County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Rolls 660-661; FHL #2340395-6.
- [S328] 1900 Federal Census, Marion County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Film 447; FHL #1240447.
- [S2253] 1940 Federal Census, Polk County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 1192.
F, b. 1707, d. circa 1736
Mary Brown was born in 1707. She married John Starr, son of John Starr and Sarah Martin, circa 1729 at Ireland. Mary Brown died circa 1736.
Mary Brown married Samuel S. Wallace.
F, b. 11 February 1842
Mary Brown was born on 11 February 1842 at Jackson Twp., Will Co., IL. She married Seth Gibler, son of Morgan Gibler and Mary Graham, on 11 February 1862 at Will Co., IL.
Children of Mary Brown and Seth Gibler
- [S716] 1880 Federal Census, Will County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 260, FHL #1254260.
F, b. circa 1864
Mary Brown was born circa 1864 at Newtown Twp., Livingston Co., IL.1 She was the daughter of James Brown and Dianah Brumfield.1
- [S733] 1870 Federal Census, Livingston County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 247; FHL #545746.
Mary Brown married Ralph McGunegill.
Mary Brown married James Robbins.
F, b. 7 August 1770, d. 11 November 1838
Mary Brown was born on 7 August 1770 at Pennsylvania. She married Samuel Irey in 1790. Mary Brown died on 11 November 1838 at Columbiana Co., OH, at age 68.
Mary Alberta Brown
F, b. 9 February 1920, d. 2 March 2009
Mary Alberta Brown was born on 9 February 1920 at Senecaville, Guernsey Co., OH. She was the daughter of Wilson Bewick Newton Slater Brown and Maggie Ellen Davis. Mary Alberta Brown married Cecil Byron Eltringham, son of Cecil R. Eltringham and Mellie Anna Butler, Four children from this marriage. Mary Alberta Brown died on 2 March 2009 at Cambridge, Guernsey Co., OH, at age 89.
Mary Alice Brown
F, b. 8 December 1865, d. 3 December 1951
Mary Alice Brown was born on 8 December 1865 at McDowell Co., NC. She was the daughter of Samuel Brown and Nancy Pitman. Mary Alice Brown married Hugh Alexander Tate DeVault, son of Jacob A. DeVault and Mary Ann Alexander, on 24 December 1885. Mary Alice Brown married Charles Edmond DeVault, son of Jacob A. DeVault and Mary Ann Alexander, on 16 December 1909, no children. Mary Alice Brown died on 3 December 1951 at age 85. She was buried in December 1951 at Glen Alpine Presbyterian Church Cemetery, Glen Alpine, Burke Co., NC.
Children of Mary Alice Brown and Hugh Alexander Tate DeVault
- Samuel Jacob DeVault b. 26 May 1887, d. 26 May 1887
- Solon Clyde DeVault b. 23 Jul 1888, d. 24 May 1954
- Mary Tennessee DeVault b. 12 Jun 1890, d. 27 Oct 1906
- Leland Tasaway DeVault+ b. 24 Aug 1892, d. 1 Sep 1971
- Nancy Louise DeVault b. 2 May 1895, d. 2 Mar 1985
- Ettie Estelle DeVault+ b. 6 Jul 1898, d. 11 Oct 1988
- Lola Irene DeVault+ b. 10 Jun 1902, d. 4 Apr 1996
- Vivian Connie Inez DeVault+ b. 17 Jan 1905, d. 14 Sep 1958
Mary Ann Brown
Mary Ann Brown1
F, b. 11 July 1887, d. 8 January 1972
Mary Ann Brown was born on 11 July 1887 at Tennessee.1 She was the daughter of Larkin Willis Brown and Mary Luedivine Snapp.1 Mary Ann Brown died on 8 January 1972 at age 84. She was buried in January 1972 at Bethesda Cemetery, Morristown, Hamblen Co., TN, Find A Grave Memorial# 91813837.
Note: Did not marry.
Note: Did not marry.
- [S4221] 1900 Federal Census, Hamblen County, Tennessee. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1575; FHL #1241575.
Mary C. Brown
Mary C. Brown1
F, b. circa 1846
Mary C. Brown was born circa 1846 at Buffalo Twp., Union Co., PA.1 She was the daughter of Elias Brown and Mary M. Gebhart.1
- [S2642] 1850 Federal Census, Union County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 831.
Mary Elizabeth Brown
F, b. 17 June 1854, d. 22 January 1927
Mary Ellen Brown
Mary Ellen Brown married Morgan Willett.
Mary Ellen Brown
Mary Ellen Brown1
F, b. 13 November 1844, d. 25 August 1900
Mary Ellen Brown was born on 13 November 1844 at Ohio.1 She married Isaac Boomhower. Mary Ellen Brown died on 25 August 1900 at age 55.
Child of Mary Ellen Brown and Isaac Boomhower
- [S1121] 1880 Federal Census, Black Hawk County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 327; FHL #1254327.
Mary Emma Brown
F, b. 26 October 1881, d. 19 August 1964
Mary Emma Brown was born on 26 October 1881 at Preston, England. She married Charles Edward Semler, son of Walter John Semmler and Dorotha Wilhelmina Louise Schmidt, on 7 December 1899. Mary Emma Brown died on 19 August 1964 at Fairborn, Greene Co., OH, at age 82. She was buried in August 1964 at Fairfield Cemetery, Fairborn, Greene Co., OH, Findagrave #77013284.
Mary Flora Brown
F, b. 25 January 1861, d. 23 December 1878
Mary Jane Brown1
F, b. 17 May 1849, d. 4 April 1945
Mary Jane Brown was born on 17 May 1849 at Livingston Co., MO.1 She was the daughter of John McElhaney Brown and Lucretia J. Hutchison.1 Mary Jane Brown died on 4 April 1945 at Jamesport, Daviess Co., MO, at age 95.
- [S3017] 1850 Federal Census, Livingston County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 405.
Mary Lee Brown1
F, b. 25 September 1920, d. 17 September 2002
Mary Lee Brown was born on 25 September 1920 at Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co., CA.1 She was the daughter of Sidney Walter Clarkston Brown and Katherine Lee Duncan.1 Mary Lee Brown married Karl Metzger after April 1940. Mary Lee Brown died on 17 September 2002 at Morro Bay, San Luis Obispo Co., CA, at age 81.
- [S706] 1930 Federal Census, Los Angeles County, California. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Rolls 124 - 176; FHL #2339859 - 911.
Mary Lou Brown
F, b. 16 January 1929, d. 21 March 1968
Mary Lou Brown was born on 16 January 1929. She died on 21 March 1968 at age 39. She was buried in March 1968 at Britton Cemetery, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Co., OK.