Vesta Yoland Brumback
F, b. 26 February 1886
F, b. June 1894
Viola Brumback was born in June 1894 at Huron or Richland Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of Daniel Brumback and Della O. Snyder.1
- [S1263] 1900 Federal Census, Huron County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1288; FHL #1241288.
M, b. circa 1879
Virginia M. Brumback1
F, b. 5 May 1909
Virginia M. Brumback was born on 5 May 1909 at Page Co., VA.1 She was the daughter of John Williams Brumback and Minnie Margaret Brubaker.1
- [S2103] 1910 Federal Census, Page County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1640; FHL #1375653.
Virginia May Brumback
F, b. 28 July 1786, d. 1955
Wade Hampton Brumback
M, b. 4 April 1877
William Henry Brumback
M, b. 1834, d. 1906
William Henry Brumback was born in 1834 at Page Co., VA. He was the son of Samuel Brumback and Catherine Grove. William Henry Brumback married Mary Susan Huffman, daughter of Joseph Huffman and Mary Susan Hershberger, in 1859 at Page Co., VA. William Henry Brumback died in 1906 at Middletown, Frederick Co., VA.
Children of William Henry Brumback and Mary Susan Huffman
- Elizabeth E. Brumback b. 1860
- Joseph S. Brumback b. 1862
- Susan Brumback b. 1864, d. 1869
- John William Brumback+ b. 1866, d. 1945
- Edwin Brumback b. 1868, d. 1877
- Henry W. Brumback b. 1870
- Franklin Huffman Brumback b. 2 Oct 1871, d. 28 Feb 1952
- Herbert V. Brumback b. 1874
- Charles Irvin Brumback b. 1876
- Ella M. Brumback b. 1878, d. 1907
- Robert E. Brumback b. 1880
William Pinkerton Brumback
M, b. 7 January 1896
Winnie Ethel Brumback
F, b. 21 February 1881, d. 24 May 1966
F, b. 24 October 1862, d. 5 June 1863
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 154.
Blanche Alida Brumbaugh
F, b. 29 August 1892, d. 28 November 1957
M, b. February 1867
Charles W. Brumbaugh was born in February 1867 at Pennsylvania.1 He was the son of Joseph Brumbaugh and Catherine (?)3 Charles W. Brumbaugh married Mary B. (?) circa 1892.1
Child of Charles W. Brumbaugh and Mary B. (?)
- [S961] 1900 Federal Census, Franklin County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Rolls 1412 - 13; FHL #1241412 - 13.
- [S1239] 1910 Federal Census, Washington County, Maryland. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 569; FHL #1374582.
- [S157] 1880 Federal Census, Franklin County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1132; FHL #1255132.
Chester Stanley Brumbaugh
M, b. 24 September 1903, d. 13 October 1979
Chester Stanley Brumbaugh was born on 24 September 1903 at Hancock, Pottawattamie Co., IA. He was the son of Merton Perry Brumbach and Harriet Eliza Brockway. Chester Stanley Brumbaugh married Rena Inez Dixon, daughter of Dr. Byron Edgar Dixon and Ura Estella Taylor, on 22 December 1924 at Clovis, Fresno Co., CA. Chester Stanley Brumbaugh died on 13 October 1979 at Modesto, Stanislaus Co., CA, at age 76.
F, b. 29 December 1799, d. 1832
Elizabeth Brumbaugh was born on 29 December 1799 at Washington Co., MD.1 She was the daughter of Henry Brumbaugh and Margaret Rentch.1 Elizabeth Brumbaugh married Peter Miller, son of John Miller and Elizabeth Price, circa 1820. Elizabeth Brumbaugh died in 1832.1 She lived at Tilghmanton District, Washington Co., MD.1
Children of Elizabeth Brumbaugh and Peter Miller
Elizabeth Ann Brumbaugh1
F, b. January 1825, d. 12 October 1895
Elizabeth Ann Brumbaugh was born in January 1825 at New Lebanon, Montgomery Co., OH.1 She married Isaac Engle, son of Isaac Engle and Susannah Swigart, on 19 June 1845 at Greene Co., OH, Ceremony by Rev. David Winters.1 Elizabeth Ann Brumbaugh died on 12 October 1895 at Greene Co., OH, at age 70 Dates from headstone. She was buried in October 1895 at Mt. Zion Park Cemetery, Beavercreek Twp., Greene Co., OH.
Children of Elizabeth Ann Brumbaugh and Isaac Engle
- [S213] 1850 Federal Census, Greene County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 683.
- [S531] 1860 Federal Census, Greene County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 968; FHL #803968.
- [S571] 1870 Federal Census, Greene County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 1205; FHL #552704.
George Evard Brumbaugh
M, b. 28 September 1899, d. 19 February 1984
George Evard Brumbaugh was born on 28 September 1899 at Odell, Livingston Co., IL. He was the son of Merton Perry Brumbach and Harriet Eliza Brockway. George Evard Brumbaugh married Hazel Elizabeth Waldorf on 4 March 1930. George Evard Brumbaugh died on 19 February 1984 at Clovis, Fresno Co., CA, at age 84.
Gladys Margaret Brumbaugh
F, b. 26 February 1905, d. 29 August 1976
Gladys Margaret Brumbaugh was born on 26 February 1905 at Clovis, Fresno Co., CA. She was the daughter of Merton Perry Brumbach and Harriet Eliza Brockway. Gladys Margaret Brumbaugh married Harold Jergenson on 11 January 1932 at Merced, Merced Co., CA. Gladys Margaret Brumbaugh died on 29 August 1976 at Fresno, Fresno Co., CA, at age 71.
Harry Lucius Brumbaugh
M, b. 4 February, d. 1972
M, b. March 1777, d. 23 April 1842
Henry Brumbaugh was born in March 1777 at Washington Co., MD. He married Margaret Rentch, daughter of Andrew Rentch and Elizabeth (?). Henry Brumbaugh died on 23 April 1842 at Washington Co., MD, at age 65.
M, b. circa 1828
Joseph Brumbaugh was born circa 1828 at Pennsylvania.1 He was the son of John Brumback and Susan (?)2 Joseph Brumbaugh married Catherine (?).1
Mary Estelle Brumbaugh
F, b. 15 May 1891, d. 23 October 1892
Mary Estelle Brumbaugh married O. C. Jenson. Mary Estelle Brumbaugh married Russell Albin. Mary Estelle Brumbaugh was born on 15 May 1891 at Odell, Livingston Co., IL. She was the daughter of Merton Perry Brumbach and Harriet Eliza Brockway. Mary Estelle Brumbaugh died on 23 October 1892 at Fresno, Fresno Co., CA, at age 1.
Mary Isabelle Brumbaugh
F, b. 30 March 1908, d. 27 May 1976
Mary Isabelle Brumbaugh was born on 30 March 1908 at Clear Spring, Washington Co., MD.1 She was the daughter of Charles W. Brumbaugh and Mary B. (?)2,1 Mary Isabelle Brumbaugh married Paul Ritchie Eby, son of Amos Stauffer Eby and Bertilla May Eyer, circa 1933. Mary Isabelle Brumbaugh died on 27 May 1976 at Westminster, Carroll Co., MD, at age 68.
Children of Mary Isabelle Brumbaugh and Paul Ritchie Eby
F, b. 31 July 1881
Myrtle Brumbaugh was born on 31 July 1881.1 She was the daughter of Benjamin Brumbaugh and Mary May.1 Myrtle Brumbaugh married Edwin I. Horning, son of Rev. Samuel Horning and Anna Matilda Eversole, circa 1903, No children of this marriage.1 Myrtle Brumbaugh married Rev. William Swinger after 1905.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 154.
Olive Evangeline Brumbaugh
F, b. 14 June 1902, d. 16 February 1993
Olive Evangeline Brumbaugh was born on 14 June 1902 at Hancock, Pottawattamie Co., IA. She was the daughter of Merton Perry Brumbach and Harriet Eliza Brockway. Olive Evangeline Brumbaugh married Art Hougesen on 17 June 1931 at Merced, Merced Co., CA. Olive Evangeline Brumbaugh died on 16 February 1993 at Scottsdale, Maricopa Co., AZ, at age 90.
Perry Samuel Brumbaugh
M, b. 28 December 1908, d. 30 December 1972
Robert Henry Brumbaugh
M, b. 1894, d. 1926
F, b. 1 October 1804, d. 13 April 1882
Abigail Brumfield was born on 1 October 1804 at Linville Creek, Rockingham Co., VA. She was the daughter of David Brumfield and Patience Tallman. Abigail Brumfield married Thomas Reese Hunter, son of James Hunter and Margaret Reese, on 14 March 1826 at Hocking Twp., Fairfield Co., OH. Abigail Brumfield died on 13 April 1882 at Hocking Twp., Fairfield Co., OH, at age 77. She was buried in April 1882 at East Union Cemetery, Lancaster, Fairfield Co., OH.
Children of Abigail Brumfield and Thomas Reese Hunter
- Amanda Patience Hunter+ b. 16 Apr 1827, d. 3 Apr 1919
- Margaret Hunter b. 22 Feb 1829, d. 1 Sep 1854
- Samantha Jane Brumfield Hunter b. 6 Feb 1831, d. 11 Nov 1914
- Hannah Hunter b. 23 Mar 1835, d. 1 Jun 1910
- Solomon Hunter+ b. 24 Mar 1837, d. 25 Jun 1910
- Joseph Hunter b. 30 Mar 1840, d. 14 Jan 1845
- Mary Hunter b. 30 Mar 1840, d. 24 Jan 1845
- Ann Mariah Hunter b. 26 Aug 1844, d. 21 Nov 1847
- John Wesley Hunter b. 6 Jan 1849, d. 12 Feb 1849
- James Hunter b. 1 Jan 1853, d. 3 Oct 1859
Ada May Brumfield
F, b. 19 June 1899
F, b. circa 1842
Adeline Brumfield was also known as "Adelaide". She was born circa 1842 at Ottawa, LaSalle Co., IL.1 She was the daughter of Benjamin Brumfield and Eliza Blazedell.1 Adeline Brumfield married Myron D. Wightman on 1 November 1859 at LaSalle Co., IL.
- [S1723] 1850 Federal Census, LaSalle County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 115.