Susan S. Brubaker
Susanna Brubaker was the daughter of Mary Hershey.
F, b. 15 July 1759, d. 1805
Susannah Brubaker married Isaac Strickler. Susannah Brubaker was born on 15 July 1759. She died in 1805 at Shenandoah Co., VA.
F, b. 22 March 1822, d. 10 August 1867
Susannah Brubaker was born on 22 March 1822. She married Henry Witemoyer Kreider, son of Henry Kreider and Christiana Witmyer, in January 1840 at Lebanon Co., PA. Susannah Brubaker died on 10 August 1867 at age 45.
Thomas Lee Brubaker
M, b. 1858
Veronica Brubaker was the daughter of Anna Hershey. Veronica Brubaker was also known as Fanny.
F, b. 29 December 1907, d. 3 September 1982
Virginia Brubaker was born on 29 December 1907. She married Fay Herbert Tooker on 16 September 1925 at Clark Co., OH. Virginia Brubaker died on 3 September 1982 at Madison County Hospital, London, Madison Co., OH, at age 74.
F, b. circa 1788
Mary Ann Brubeck
F, b. 1813, d. 1888
Mary Ann Brubeck was born in 1813 at Shenandoah Co., VA, Birth date estimated and birth place found in 1850 Franklin County Ohio Census. She was age 39. She was the daughter of Jakob Broebeck and Catherine Cooper. Mary Ann Brubeck married Abraham Wendel, son of Emanuel Wendel and Rachel Swartz, on 10 December 1831 at Shenandoah Co., VA. Mary Ann Brubeck died in 1888 at Putnam Co., OH.
Children of Mary Ann Brubeck and Abraham Wendel
- Jacob Windle+ b. 7 Feb 1833, d. 11 Apr 1898
- Abraham Wendel b. 7 Feb 1833
- Samuel Windle b. 7 Feb 1835
- Joseph Windle+ b. 7 Jan 1837, d. 2 Jul 1889
- Eliza Windle b. c 1839
- David Windle+ b. c 1841, d. b Jan 1892
- John A. Windle+ b. 1 Oct 1843, d. 17 Mar 1920
- Mary Ann Windle+ b. c 1846, d. b 1877
- Rachel Catherine Windle b. c 1849
- Amanda Windle+ b. 4 Nov 1852, d. 4 Apr 1933
M, b. circa 1782
M, b. circa 1785
Charles V. Bruce1
M, b. 1882, d. 30 May 1947
Charles V. Bruce was born in 1882 at Ohio date per headstone, 1900 census shows FEB 1884, 1920 census indicates 1885.1 He married Margaret Webb.1 Charles V. Bruce died on 30 May 1947. He was buried in June 1947 at Woodland Cemetery, Ironton, Lawrence Co., OH, Find A Grave Memorial# 60079542.
- [S2823] 1920 Federal Census, Lawrence County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 1400.
Dora Elma Bruce
Eliza Bruce married Phillip Conrad.
F, b. 30 December 1890
Estella Bruce was born on 30 December 1890.1 She was the daughter of Mannie Bruce and Jennie Bingham.1 Estella Bruce married Maxwell Merritt Wise, son of Rev. Elias P. Wise and Elizabeth Sorrick, on 7 September 1911, Ceremony by Rev. E. P. Wise (father of the groom.)1
Children of Estella Bruce and Maxwell Merritt Wise
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 272.
Frank W. Bruce1
M, b. February 1858
Frank W. Bruce was born in February 1858 at Wisconsin.1 He married Elizabeth M. (?) circa 1881.1 Frank W. Bruce lived in June 1900 at Sunnyside, Yakima Co., WA.1
- [S3111] 1900 Federal Census, Yakima County, Washington. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1754; FHL #1241754.
James E. Bruce
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 272.
F, b. December 1896
Myrtle Bruce was born in December 1896 at North Dakota.1 She was the daughter of Frank W. Bruce and Elizabeth M. (?)1 Myrtle Bruce married Jacob Todd Sonner, son of John Pleasant Sonner and Sarah Faith.
Children of Myrtle Bruce and Jacob Todd Sonner
M, b. 1905, d. 9 April 1988
Wade Hamilton Bruce
M, b. 21 May 1910, d. 26 November 1980
Wade Hamilton Bruce was born on 21 May 1910 at Lawrence Co. (probably), OH.1 He was the son of Charles V. Bruce and Margaret Webb.1 Wade Hamilton Bruce married Martha Matilda Toops, daughter of William Cleveland Toops and Mary Ethel Liff, on 14 April 1931 at Pickaway Co., OH. Wade Hamilton Bruce lived on 13 May 1940 at 225 Wood Street, London, Madison Co., OH; Filling station attendant.2 He died on 26 November 1980 at Hillsborough Co., FL, at age 70. He was buried in November 1980 at Kirkwood Cemetery, London, Madison Co., OH, Find A Grave Memorial# 50633327.
Sarah Brucker married John Finkbohner.
Irene Z. Bruder
F, b. 16 June 1897, d. 19 February 1974
Irene Z. Bruder was born on 16 June 1897 at Woodford Co., IL. She married Ernest A. Lewis on 20 May 1913. Irene Z. Bruder died on 19 February 1974 at age 76. She was buried in February 1974 at Buckingham Cemetery, Cazenovia, Woodford Co., IL, Findagrave #31384863.
F, b. 1862, d. 1939
Emilie Brueggman was born in 1862. She married Emil Julius Weihe. Emilie Brueggman died in 1939 at Ft. Wayne, Allen Co., IN. She was buried in 1939 at Concordia Lutheran Cemetery, Ft. Wayne, Allen Co., IN, Findagrave #35599307.
John A. Bruener
M, b. circa 1901
Henriette Wilhelmina Josephine Bruggemann
F, b. 30 May 1844, d. November 1906
Henriette Wilhelmina Josephine Bruggemann was born on 30 May 1844 at Salzuflen, Prussia, Germany.1 She married David William Ilch on 6 July 1864 at Alton, Madison Co., IL. Henriette Wilhelmina Josephine Bruggemann died in November 1906 at Alton, Madison Co., IL, at age 62.
Child of Henriette Wilhelmina Josephine Bruggemann and David William Ilch
- Emma P. Ilch+ b. 3 Jan 1867, d. 1940
- [S3764] 1870 Federal Census, Madison County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 252; FHL #545751.
Children of Catharine Brugh and Henry Bushong
- Lavina Bushong b. 26 Mar 1824, d. 1831
- Isaac A. Bushong b. 8 Feb 1825, d. 29 Nov 1909
- Jefferson Bushong b. 11 Jan 1827, d. 18 Jan 1827
- Samuel H. Bushong b. 1828
- John Bushong b. 11 Apr 1830
- Andrew J. Bushong b. 2 Oct 1832
- Amanda Elizabeth Bushong b. 3 Apr 1835
- Thomas Franklin Bushong+ b. 4 Sep 1837
- Angeline Catherine Bushong b. 24 Mar 1841