Frances F. (?)
F, b. 20 November 1937, d. 26 July 2008
Frances G. (?)
F, b. 3 May 1911, d. 12 August 2002
Frances G. (?)1
F, b. circa 1870
- [S1889] 1910 Federal Census, Baltimore Independent City, Maryland. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 555; FHL #1374568.
Frances J. (?)1
F, b. circa 1848
Frances J. (?) was born circa 1848 at Illinois.1 She married William D. McConnahey, son of Curroll McConnahey and Mary J. Windle, circa 1869 at Jefferson Co. (probably), IL.
- [S519] 1870 Federal Census, Jefferson County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 233; FHL #545732.
Frances V. (?)1
F, b. circa 1852
- [S182] 1880 Federal Census, Tazewell County, Illinois. Microfilm, NARA Series T9, Rolls 253-54, FHL #1254253-54.
F, b. circa 1832, d. after 1906
Franziska (?) was also known as Frances (?) She was born circa 1832 at Switzerland 1860 shows Hanover, 1870 shows Switzerland, 1880 shows Switzerland.1 She married Anton Sanner.1 Franziska (?) died after 1906 at Buchanan Co., MO, Frances, widow of Anton, is listed in the 1906 city directory of St. Joseph.
- [S960] 1870 Federal Census, Buchanan County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 762, FHL #552261.
M, b. circa 1925
Fredericke Louisa (?)
F, b. 26 August 1837, d. 20 October 1922
Fredericke Louisa (?) was born on 26 August 1837 at Preussen, Germany. She married Henry Semmler, son of Caspar Semmler and Maria Catherine Roth, in 1859. Fredericke Louisa (?) was buried in 1922 at Woodland Cemetery and Arboretum, Dayton, Montgomery Co., OH. She died on 20 October 1922 at Mad River Twp., Montgomery Co., OH, at age 85.
F, b. June 1848
- [S586] 1900 Federal Census, Lancaster County, Nebraska. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 934; FHL #1240934.
F, d. before 1707
Frena (?) married Michael Kauffman, son of Michael Kauffman and Elsbeth Hirschi. Frena (?) died before 1707.
Frientye (?) married John Deuth.
Gela (?) married Johann Fischbach, son of Johann Fischbach and Margreth Lueck, circa 1638 at Niederschelden, Nassau-Siegen (now in Nordrhein-Westfalen), Germany.
F, b. February 1870, d. after April 1940
Gelia (?) was born in February 1870 at Ohio.1 She married Valentine Hoblit circa 1888.1 Gelia (?) died after April 1940.
- [S418] 1900 Federal Census, Warren County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1330; FHL #1241330.
F, b. circa 1887
Geneva (?) was born circa 1887 at Iowa.1 She married Pearl Carter Tallman, son of Frank Tallman and Rhoda Carter, circa 1907.1 Geneva (?) and Pearl Carter Tallman were divorced before April 1930.
- [S2383] 1910 Federal Census, Page County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 417; FHL #1374430.
Geneva M. (?)
F, b. circa 1907
F, b. circa 1885
F, b. circa 1907
Genevieve (?) was born circa 1907 at Illinois.1 She married Harold Emerson Long, son of Ernest E. Long and Olive Emma Felker, before 28 April 1930.1
- [S3612] 1930 Federal Census, Ogle County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 546; FHL #2340281.
F, b. circa 1910
Genevieve (?) was born circa 1910 at Illinois.1 She married Byron E. Gardner, son of Edward H. Gardner and Eva B. Cunningham, before 1 April 1935.1
- [S3488] 1940 Federal Census, Butler County, Kansas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 1222.
Genevieve G. (?)1
F, b. 1893, d. June 1979
Genevieve G. (?) was born in 1893 at Colorado.1 She married Leo August Hanses circa 1912.1 Genevieve G. (?) died in June 1979 at Emmett, Gem Co., ID. She was buried in 1979 at Morris Hill Cemetery, Boise, Ada Co., ID, Find A Grave Memorial# 52997745.
- [S3566] 1930 Federal Census, Idaho County, Idaho. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 400; FHL #2340135.
Genevieve Katherine (?)
F, b. 10 June 1912, d. 30 August 2003
Genevieve M. (?)
F, b. 24 April 1919, d. 13 January 1999
Genevieve M. (?) was born on 24 April 1919. She married Ira James Carter. Genevieve M. (?) died on 13 January 1999 at Des Moines, Polk Co., IA, at age 79. She was buried in January 1999 at Webb Cemetery, Norwalk, Warren Co., IA, Find A Grave Memorial# 27027329.
F, b. 7 January 1905, d. 1 April 1988
Georgia (?) was born on 7 January 1905 at Kansas. She married Joel M. Wolfe, son of John H. Wolfe and Elizabeth Frances Windle, before 1940. Georgia (?) died on 1 April 1988 at Crawford Co., KS, at age 83 Dates per SSDI, last residence Pittsburg. She was buried in April 1988 at Highland Park Cemetery, Pittsburg, Crawford Co., KS.
Georgia A. (?)1
F, b. circa 1886
Georgia A. (?) was born circa 1886 at Virginia.1 She married Thomas Richardson Windle, son of Peter Windle and Elizabeth (?), circa 1905 at Shenandoah Co. (probably), VA.1
- [S411] 1910 Federal Census, Shenandoah County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1648; FHL #1375661.
F, b. circa 1910
Georgianna (?) was born circa 1910 at North Carolina.1 She married Jacob Wendell Burnet, son of Robert Wallace Burnet and Barbara Blanche Wendell, in 1928.1
- [S3993] 1930 Federal Census, Cabell County, West Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 2528; FHL #2342262.
Gertrud (?) married Heinrich Blinn, son of Hans Blinn, in 1623 at Niederhausen, Palatinate. Gertrud (?) died at Winterbach, Palatinate.